00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mangoneNG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

mac editors

638 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

mac editors 2006-02-13 23:00:15

since i am pretty unfamiliar with macs, does anybody know if macs come with an audio recorder installed? I would download audacity, but it's a school computer and it's loaded with restrictive software to prohibit said downloads. It had Final Cut Studio Installed on it (Final Cut Pro 4, Soundtrack, livetype, etc.). Any help is appreciated.

Response to mac editors 2006-02-14 03:04:14

At 2/13/06 11:00 PM, gecko21189 wrote: since i am pretty unfamiliar with macs, does anybody know if macs come with an audio recorder installed? I would download audacity, but it's a school computer and it's loaded with restrictive software to prohibit said downloads. It had Final Cut Studio Installed on it (Final Cut Pro 4, Soundtrack, livetype, etc.). Any help is appreciated.

Well, you can record audio with Final Cut, and edit it from what I know. And most MACS come with Garage Band which you can record to as well. If you can't figure out these programs then I would recomend downloading the much more user friendly Audacity if you are not willing to learn the more advanced programs.

Response to mac editors 2006-02-14 03:50:16

99% of the audio software mentioned in these forums also works on macs, so you shouldnt really be short of things to dow.. buy.

Response to mac editors 2006-02-14 16:26:08

New verb = dowbuy. Noun. Meaning: To "buy".