00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pat Robertson-insane or just senile

5,528 Views | 61 Replies

Response to Pat Robertson-insane or just senile 2013-04-04 21:15:45

At 4/4/13 01:46 PM, theJRob wrote: Insane, no; senile, yes. He's about as senile as that senile old bat Pelosi.

He turned 70 back in 2000...yep, senile. But he has been senile for a hwhile.

Look at this page. It shows that according to Robertson and Jerry Falwell, the actions of Americans turned God against America.

Liberal civil liberties groups, homosexuals, feminists, abortion rights supporters...all of them contributed to 9/11 by turning against God. (So does that mean that given stuff like gay marriage, Honey Boo Boo, Kardashians, etc. today, New York, D.C., Los Angeles, etc. should have been nuked out of existence years ago?)

Extreme right wing guy, folks.

As for the whole Christian extermination thing...well, there have been significant increases in persecution of Christians by radical Muslims in the Middle East, with the possibility of a Christian-free region within our lifetimes, but what Pat Robertson was talking about had nothing to do with that.

Robertson will eventually join his Falwell in the afterlife, where they will make out...

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Pat Robertson-insane or just senile 2013-04-09 23:03:43

At 4/4/13 09:15 PM, Th-e wrote:
Liberal civil liberties groups, homosexuals, feminists, abortion rights supporters...all of them contributed to 9/11 by turning against God. (So does that mean that given stuff like gay marriage, Honey Boo Boo, Kardashians, etc. today, New York, D.C., Los Angeles, etc. should have been nuked out of existence years ago?)

I wouldn't completely mark this off as crazy (hear me out on this). Think about all the reasons extremists hate us [Americans] - the groups you mentioned above contribute to the image they have of us as "infidels," not saying that this was the deciding factor, but this contributed to their contempt of the U.S. What he meant by his statement was wrong, but in the minds of the so-called "martyrs*," they believed we were against God (Allah). We didn't deserve 9/11 because of these people groups, but the extremists believed we did; changing the statement to reflect what I just explained, adding a couple more words in, would easily make this a more correct statement.

The bottom line is: what he meant by his statement is incorrect, but this encapsulates a portion of any attempts of radical Islamist "justification" for their crimes against humanity.

*I see martyrdom as a passive action rather than an active one. In other words, to be a true martyr, one would have to be killed rather than kill themselves along with many others who are, for the majority, innocent. Suicide bombers aren't "martyrs," they are delusional asshats.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature