00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

explaning my sudden subtlness

772 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 02:49:17

err, sorry for the long wait till next pieces, its just that limitations occured on my prog's trial X3 n i cannot render into mp3 format no more untill i find a crack, until then, wait for further notices :p

for the record, im on my 3rd piece X]
happy composing!

cheerios~

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 03:32:20

aright, fixed the prob by gettin Audacity X] be sure to review~ im still new to audio composing, so any critique (so long it modest) are welcomed~

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 03:50:35

Update 2 for me

slightly sick of ACID Pro, high chances of whiping it before expiration date, so pls recommend sum good progs i should look out for >.<

if not, oh well.....

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 03:55:58

At 2/12/06 02:49 AM, LoneInstrumentalist wrote: err, sorry for the long wait till next pieces, its just that limitations occured on my prog's trial X3

Oh it's okay! I wasn't expecting your next pieces! Actually, I didn't even know you existed! So I don't really care what your hold up is. That and I care even less now since this is, in a sense, a self-advert thread. Burn baby, burn... and post all future music advertisments in the "Audio Advertisements Thread"

n i cannot render into mp3 format no more untill i find a crack, until then, wait for further notices :p

Please do not discuss piracy on this forum or any other forum, it's against the rules, and you know what happens when you break the rules right? Exactly, the bad men send assassians to kill you in your sleep.

for the record, im on my 3rd piece X]

No offense, but that's like basically saying that you suck, unless you're the next Paragon or Rage... which even they would no better than to post up a self-advert thread. That's now 4 reasons for me not to check out your music man:

1. You obviously didn't read the rules because you broke them by talking about piracy.

2. If you read the rules, they would have given you a good tip: "Lurk around in the forum before posting anything so you know what is acceptable and what isn't" but since you didn't read the rules, you apparently weren't smart enough to figure out that tip by yourself. ALWAYS LURK BEFORE YOU POST. It will save you flaming like this in the future.

3. You admitted you were a n00b and then you proved it with a self-advert thread and a wimpy BBS post count of... 2 [posts].

4. Even though you are aware that no one knows who you are or cares about you, you still had the nerve to make a thread about your progress in making a song.. or whatever..

happy composing!

Why thank you! :D

cheerios~

You know what though? You kinda seem like a nice guy, either I have a good feeling about you... or it's almost 4 AM and I'm bored as hell (most likely the latter) but I'm gonna be a nice guy and review your first two songs.

Remeber, Audio Advertisements Thread next time. kthxbai!

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 04:02:48

thank you

and i do try to be nice......

i just finished reading the rules >.< i shoulda just kept quiet

but thanks for reminders

and 1 thing, it was originally to only hav 1 post......but being short sighted n starved (as of then) i didnt think too thoroughly, so sorry all

keep up ur work too

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 04:15:16

Lol :)
ol' Kirizzle having too much free time :P

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 04:40:34

hehe, but anyhow, gotta thank any1 for not overlooking a new person like me X]

i kno im repetitive, but thanks to all

n again

cheerios X] (i tink thats a snack.....hmmm)

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 15:50:37

At 2/12/06 04:15 AM, DJdarkangel wrote: ol' Kirizzle having too much free time :P

You're right, I have more free time than a homeless person.
:No... seriously though... I do.

And I'm glad the new guy didn't burst out with random insults, he really is.. just plain nice. I'll go review his songs in a bit, I was doing it last night but it was snowing really heavily and there was a power outage -_-

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-12 16:53:40

Yeah, nice new guy = + 2 reviews from Solus. When I get around to it :D

Response to explaning my sudden subtlness 2006-02-13 03:25:23

Lolapop (its my base word, steal it ....n get a hug from me >:) so dont!)

damn chrono, quite hit the mark there X] quite flattered by all this >.>

and sorry if i couldnt review some of my reviewers T.T its such a hectic start when u go back to school after days of snoring ur butt off or sittin on ur grooved chair in front of the com >.<

appreciate all the flattery X] u all sound pretty nice too~ (no , i generally dont flatter ppl unless its life or death...)

cheerios~