00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LFCLIAM96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ParagonX9's email!

810 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

ParagonX9's email! 2006-02-02 22:22:29

Does anyone know ParagonX9's email address? I need to get consent from him to use one of his songs in an animation for my robotics competition. If anyone can tell me that'd be great!

Response to ParagonX9's email! 2006-02-02 22:58:28

At 2/2/06 10:22 PM, baseball116 wrote: Does anyone know ParagonX9's email address? I need to get consent from him to use one of his songs in an animation for my robotics competition. If anyone can tell me that'd be great!

Unless you find Paragons e-mail in his profile, he most likley dont want it out in public, by onereason or another.
He does check in on the forum here once in a while, but dont expect any answer, nor anoyone giving you his e-mail, that (giving away his e-mail) would be considered giving out personal details about a user, wich is forbidden according to the forum rules.

If you can not find his e-mail in the profile, go consult the terms for submitting audio on this page, to find out what you can use the music for. The terms are valid, even if a submitter of music would say no. Then he'd have to get his music removed.

Wakka wakka

Response to ParagonX9's email! 2006-02-02 23:00:11

yeah, i was lookin for paragon's e-mail a while back too. well i've just come to accept that you just may have to ask him when he's on the forums.

Response to ParagonX9's email! 2006-02-04 03:24:25

When you submit your audio, please be aware:

4. You are giving permission to Flash authors to use your audio, free of charge.
5. You will remain the owner and credited author of the submission.

Response to ParagonX9's email! 2006-02-04 09:22:12

Paragon would get fn mail. Trust me, he wouldn't like that. All you do is when you submit your flash theres this audio credit's thing and you type in the ID of the song. And you don't need other peoples consent since it's awesome if your music get's used in a flash because it immediately boosts downloads. I hope your flash won't be blammed.

Response to ParagonX9's email! 2006-02-04 13:21:09

yeah, i'm sure he got annoyed of all the e-mails and shit from anonymous people.