00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buzz questions

798 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Buzz questions 2006-02-01 18:47:19

I don't know whats going to happen to this thread. But since there's people now asking tons of questions recently i decided to make up this topic. I don't use Buzz, so don't come looking to me for answers but like the FL thread, ask your questions and hopefully you'll get answers. (if this topic has already been made then let me know and we'll take it down.)

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-01 19:17:24

*raises hand*
I can help!

BBS Signature

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-02 18:46:44

*bumps to frontpage because this thread deserves it*

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-02 19:02:48

Alright;
I posted a similar message in someone else's thread, but I forgot about this one;

Ok,
I think I'm the only one who uses Buzz around here (someone please prove me wrong, by all means)
And I'd be glad to give advice on how I like to go about things,
but it's really about personal preference.

The best advice I can give is this:
Go with the help file that comes with the program.
I realize the tutorial explains some outdated features/machines of an older version,
but don't let that stop you from figuring things out with the current version.
It's really not rocket science, it just takes patience and thought.

From there, experience will be the best mentor, since each machine has it's own "personality" if you will, and you will eventually get to know which ones work best for your needs and tastes.

BBS Signature

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-02 20:34:28

i should have titled this thread differently. i kinda wanted this to be like the FL thread.

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-02 21:40:07

Well, if you're the only one that uses Buzz, why do we have this thread?

You're not the only one anymore it seems, with all these questions being asked. Either you are a hellofa good advertiser for the company or people are stumbling across the website. I don't know how popular it is right now, so this thread may sink.

BBS Signature

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-02 21:48:36

Ah well;
at least now it officially exists, however useless it may be.

BBS Signature

Response to Buzz questions 2006-02-02 22:58:17

yeah, i just saw all the newbies askin about buzz. so i made up this thread to keep the forum cleaner, well just keep out the unnecessary threads about how to do this or that. like i said, i wanted it to be like the FL thread.