00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Illwill presses Border Line Hentai

6,308 Views | 60 Replies

Yes folks Illwillpress has really hit rock bottom. Hes gone from using witty jokes and rants to just showing of Germaines body. What we have here is just basically border line soft core hentai and its not very arrousing. Foamy is truley a dead series now. I cant say I ever liked Foamy but the last few episodes have been pathetic, Box of Chocolates , was just a sad attempt to get the viewer arroused with the main character with Seamen on her lips. This is just sad the author is trying to get more viewers by showing off a cartoons characters body! This series shouldnt be called Foamy any more it should be called Goth Girl Erotica Hentai.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:54:11

its all ive liked about the series anyway..

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:55:03

At 2/1/06 04:54 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote: its all ive liked about the series anyway..

I'm sure you did...

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:55:20

but its not hentai so stop complaining

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:56:18

I've never liked illwillpress. All I've seen in him is a talentless emo, which he is.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:56:44

At 2/1/06 04:55 PM, urbad2 wrote: but its not hentai so stop complaining

He's not complaining about explicit hentai, he's complaining that what little integrity the series may have had at some point is now without a doubt completely gone.

Dead.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:58:19

Hey look, something about an author no one cares about.

BBS Signature

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:58:53

At 2/1/06 04:56 PM, -Platinum- wrote: I've never liked illwillpress. All I've seen in him is a talentless emo, which he is.

Agreed, his Flash sucks.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 16:59:29

It's on the front page, we know it's there.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:00:03

his is how success is treated down the line. When the creative mind shuts down and the only thing left is tastless sex jokes. I used to be a fan but when they strated showing her talking about objectifing women while she was in a thong or her having her breasts grow large I saw what this series was about. Exploiting a female character for the male attention span. I avoid this in TV. I avoid this in Music. I avoid this in Video Games. Now i' m avoiding it in flash. Grade A trash. He' s lost all talent with me.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:01:43

At 2/1/06 04:52 PM, Original_SHM wrote: Foamy any more it should be called Goth Girl Erotica Hentai.

LOL@YOU!!! The series is not called Foamy. It's called Neurotically Yours. It has been broken down into sections, ex: Foamy's Rant & Foamy's Fan mail. Not every episode has to have Foamy in it.

CLICK BELOW!!

RANDOM CLIP SHOW and other funny skits.

BBS Signature

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:02:02

My expectations of IWP producing work with any sort of artistic integrity, vanished pretty much after the second episode of his abhorent series was spewed forth from his the gaping abyss of his maw.

He's a whore. He's never been anything but a whore. I can't understand why people are so surprised at this plummeting decline, as it's always been on the cards, it was inevitable from the get-go. Infact, I can see this dragging on for a few more years, but for here on in, I'm not even going to take the time to vote 0 on his trash. To me, Foamy and his creed of miscreants don't exist.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:02:05

meh i dont think he is trying to arouse the viewers, just trying to get paid
i mean he has to come out with an episode every 2 weeks, if i was under that kind of pressure
i would put jizz on foamys lips too

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:02:59

What's your point? He wont change his series because some pimple faced basterd cant get a date.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:04:02

Illwillpress is just sucking wade's dick now. And wade is all like ump ump ump and starts throat fucking iwp. Then liljim comes in and starts playing rusty trombone on iwp. Then Tom come's in, being the sick fuck that he is, takes a chainsaw and chops iwp into about 20 different pieces. Then him and april have hawt sex in the pool of blood.

And that's why iwp is a good author.

The Aristocrats

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:04:21

At 2/1/06 05:02 PM, GunsOfFire wrote: What's your point? He wont change his series because some pimple faced basterd cant get a date.

wait what?

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:04:36

At 2/1/06 05:02 PM, GunsOfFire wrote: What's your point? He wont change his series because some pimple faced basterd cant get a date.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mn

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:06:14

The irony is, theres a flash (i wont link due to horny kids) that shows a naked germaine by a famous flash artist. Its drawn much better then illwill draws it himself

Denver Nuggets 07/08 NBA champions baby!

BBS Signature

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:07:58

Oh snap!

His stuff is okay, just he might be realising his non changing style is suffering lesser views. What better way to pull the masses in than a goth chick showing the goods?

Sure it's low on integrity, but what else can he do honestly?

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:09:08

*crickets chirping*

You hear that? That's the sound of nobody giving a fuck. Get used to it, because this is a WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY overdone thing. Next time, use the goddamn search bar, and post in those threads.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:09:51

At 2/1/06 05:07 PM, Cajunspirit wrote: but what else can he do honestly?

Make a decent flash.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:10:03

REviews like this make me mad. Why cant people just google Naked Germaine? Honestly they act as if they must see Germaine naked and Illwill is the only one who can give it to them, their are way loads of better fapping material then illwills low quality goth chick.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:10:47

Yeah, I felt a little dissapointed when I saw that. I mean, I used to be able to easily get past the fact it was poorly animated, and it was at least kind of funny when the series was still fresh. It's just gone downhill though...he needs to take either a long hiatus from the series, and try to think of new ideas for it...or just drop it completely.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:12:54

At 2/1/06 05:10 PM, Original_SHM wrote: REviews like this make me mad. Why cant people just google Naked Germaine? Honestly they act as if they must see Germaine naked and Illwill is the only one who can give it to them, their are way loads of better fapping material then illwills low quality goth chick.

wow, why didnt i think of that before?! :O

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:12:57

At 2/1/06 05:10 PM, Original_SHM wrote: REviews like this make me mad. Why cant people just google Naked Germaine? Honestly they act as if they must see Germaine naked and Illwill is the only one who can give it to them, their are way loads of better fapping material then illwills low quality goth chick.

Because people are idiots. Get used to it. As if your complaining is going to change anything. Now, I know IWP HAS put out a lot of crap, but he DOES have a lot of good stuff too. I accept the good with the bad and got on with my life. And, instead of devoting your mental energy into complaining about a flash author (hello, that's what reviews are for), do something productive. Oh, wait, I forgot. People who complain about IWP often care about nothing else besides flash and the internet.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:13:55

Overreacting a speck?

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:17:08

At 2/1/06 05:13 PM, -Hyperion- wrote: Overreacting a speck?

that's putting it mildly.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:17:37

At 2/1/06 05:17 PM, MetalWarriorFromHell wrote:

Or maybe I just want to voice my opinion?

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:19:44

At 2/1/06 05:17 PM, Original_SHM wrote:
At 2/1/06 05:17 PM, MetalWarriorFromHell wrote:
Or maybe I just want to voice my opinion?

ain't nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, you're just making a big deal out of nothing. That's like comlaining that Britney Spears is a horrible singer and is way overrated. Sure, it might feel good, but there are a million better things to complain about.

Response to Illwill presses Border Line Hentai 2006-02-01 17:19:54

At 2/1/06 05:06 PM, _Fiend_ wrote: The irony is, theres a flash (i wont link due to horny kids) that shows a naked germaine by a famous flash artist. Its drawn much better then illwill draws it himself

I' m just gonna call BS on that. If there was really a flash like that, it would be on the FP right now.