Be a Supporter!

Official Pico Day :: april 30

  • 102,095 Views
  • 2,137 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
pime2
pime2
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pico Day :: april 30 2008-03-29 13:47:32 Reply

I want to join in this year, may as well give it a shot


Paul Ivor Michael Edwards

WAaAzZAaA
WAaAzZAaA
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pico Day :: april 30 2008-04-16 19:11:06 Reply

hey wheres the topic where it says the rules and prizes of pico day 2008?


Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature
adman
adman
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pico Day :: april 30 2008-04-16 19:31:25 Reply

At 4/16/08 07:11 PM, WAaAzZAaA wrote: hey wheres the topic where it says the rules and prizes of pico day 2008?

Theres a news post with prizes in, but the official topic isnt out yet.. i dont think..


.

BBS Signature
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Official Pico Day :: april 30 2010-04-27 23:32:57 Reply

Hey guys! This thread isnt locked so I suppose that its open since PICO DAY IS ALMOST HERE!! Ive got a project in the works for it.. who else?

Josh-B
Josh-B
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Official Pico Day :: april 30 2010-04-27 23:37:21 Reply

At 4/27/10 11:32 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Hey guys! This thread isnt locked so I suppose that its open since PICO DAY IS ALMOST HERE!! Ive got a project in the works for it.. who else?

Bumping old threads is dumb.

Bump

:U

KelpTheGreat
KelpTheGreat
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Official Pico Day :: april 30 2014-05-12 20:27:14 Reply

At 4/27/10 11:37 PM, Josh-B wrote:
At 4/27/10 11:32 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Hey guys! This thread isnt locked so I suppose that its open since PICO DAY IS ALMOST HERE!! Ive got a project in the works for it.. who else?
Bumping old threads is dumb.

Bump

Yeah, it really is.


Check out my profile for random comments and... pretty much nothing else!