00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie

939 Views | 28 Replies

Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:37:46

And it's going to be the best movie in the world. Final Fantasy 7 live action movie, but were not going to call it that, and I have to talk to squaresoft about it and shit and we can fucking do this project. See, I have the same birthday as cloud strife, August 19th which makes me cloud strife. So yeah, time to have sex and shit. So, who wants to be casted in this movie?

Cast so far:

Cloud Strife, someone cool like me with the same birthday as cloud strife like me but not me because I can't act and I don't look enough like cloud strife in my opinion. And I can't act.
http://www.myspace.com/40502776 Thats me because I'm cool and I have 2 much muscle to be cloud strife.

Now, I need a big boobed girl to play tifa, and she can also have a big ass 2.

And a cute girl to be Aeris.

And a big black guy to play as barret.

And a freaky weird gothic looking guy to play as vincent valentine.

And we need an intelligent wolf/dog that can talk to be Red.

And that weird girl yuffie, who will play her?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:41:56

can I be that guy who rapes cloud at the whore house?

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:43:18

At 1/11/06 02:41 AM, Erathun wrote: can I be that guy who rapes cloud at the whore house?

Yeah

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:45:34

Oddly enough, this is almost the exact same way Orson Welles planned Citizen Kane. I expect to see your film in theaters by 2008.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:46:18

At 1/11/06 02:45 AM, Jercurpac wrote: Oddly enough, this is almost the exact same way Orson Welles planned Citizen Kane. I expect to see your film in theaters by 2008.

Zing.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:47:03

Dibs on Vincent.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:48:28

i wonder if you can make the movie better than the game?

considering that FF7 sucks, it shouldn't be to hard.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 02:54:13

At 1/11/06 02:48 AM, bigbadron wrote: i wonder if you can make the movie better than the game?

I wonder if a Mod will get flamed?.....anywho i probably agree i dislike alot of turnbased games......no real fun playing a game that is like work.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:01:00

I call first dibs on Aeris at the Whore House!

O HAI

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:04:21

At 1/11/06 02:48 AM, bigbadron wrote: i wonder if you can make the movie better than the game?

It has probably the best storyline i've heard in a video game. Some of the best character development too.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:04:55

At 1/11/06 03:04 AM, Erathun wrote: It has probably the best storyline i've heard in a video game. Some of the best character development too.

haha funny joke.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:07:40

At 1/11/06 03:04 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 1/11/06 03:04 AM, Erathun wrote: It has probably the best storyline i've heard in a video game. Some of the best character development too.
haha funny joke.

Yeah, nice comeback.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:09:19

At 1/11/06 03:07 AM, Erathun wrote: Yeah, nice comeback.

haha, i like how you keep playing along. it's as if you really believed what you said.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:10:37

At 1/11/06 02:37 AM, JosephFeliceWilson wrote: And it's going to be the best movie in the world. Final Fantasy 7 live action movie, but were not going to call it that, and I have to talk to squaresoft about it and shit and we can fucking do this project. See, I have the same birthday as cloud strife, August 19th which makes me cloud strife. So yeah, time to have sex and shit. So, who wants to be casted in this movie?

Cast so far:

Cloud Strife, someone cool like me with the same birthday as cloud strife like me but not me because I can't act and I don't look enough like cloud strife in my opinion. And I can't act.
http://www.myspace.com/40502776 Thats me because I'm cool and I have 2 much muscle to be cloud strife.

Now, I need a big boobed girl to play tifa, and she can also have a big ass 2.

And a cute girl to be Aeris.

And a big black guy to play as barret.

And a freaky weird gothic looking guy to play as vincent valentine.

And we need an intelligent wolf/dog that can talk to be Red.

And that weird girl yuffie, who will play her?

DUDE! i want to be in it!!!!!!!!!!! I so want to be an actor, and this could start it for me............But i don't think i could be any of those guys is there anything else i could be???? I'll lose 100 lbs. if i have to.

True story, once i thaught i had this thing going for this chick, but im fat, so i stated dieting.....i lost like 50lbs. that month......But then i gain double back when she started boning my friend.......oh well, i got the tape still......So if i had to for this i would lose everything........plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

God said to Jebus, I gave U life son. Now must U save theirs. And Jesus said, Are you fucking serious?!! I just fucking started to grow a beard and you want them to kill me?!!

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:12:53

At 1/11/06 03:09 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 1/11/06 03:07 AM, Erathun wrote: Yeah, nice comeback.
haha, i like how you keep playing along. it's as if you really believed what you said.

Well, you probably are a person who just hates games like FF7 because a lot of people really like it. I'm not a big FF7 fanboy I'm more of a Nintendo person, but honestly the game really did change the way RPGs are in general.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:13:40

Dude i could so look like you with like twenty bags of carrots and diet shit........and id burn double cause i have to go to the gym to be a beefcake like you.....

Do you even have the script.....? If so give us a sample.....

God said to Jebus, I gave U life son. Now must U save theirs. And Jesus said, Are you fucking serious?!! I just fucking started to grow a beard and you want them to kill me?!!

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:15:02

At 1/11/06 03:12 AM, Erathun wrote: Well, you probably are a person who just hates games like FF7 because a lot of people really like it. I'm not a big FF7 fanboy I'm more of a Nintendo person, but honestly the game really did change the way RPGs are in general.

No. He's just saying FF7 sucks to piss kids like you off.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:15:49

At 1/11/06 03:12 AM, Erathun wrote: Well, you probably are a person who just hates games like FF7 because a lot of people really like it. I'm not a big FF7 fanboy I'm more of a Nintendo person, but honestly the game really did change the way RPGs are in general.

no, i dislike it because it's weak. yeah it changed rpgs, but that was then. this is now. the game is old and mediocre at best. looking back, you realize that it was just a cookie cutter story, with a lame ending.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:17:00

At 1/11/06 03:15 AM, bigbadron wrote: no, i dislike it because it's weak. yeah it changed rpgs, but that was then. this is now. the game is old and mediocre at best. looking back, you realize that it was just a cookie cutter story, with a lame ending.

And low polycounts.

How did you like FF6?

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:19:08

At 1/11/06 03:17 AM, HeinousDude wrote: And low polycounts.

How did you like FF6?

i never played 6. the only other ff's i played were ff1, ff3, and ff8. i was never a huge ff fan.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:24:24

Hey, Did FF7 come out on N64? cause i think i played it.........Did it have to do with a big floating city with three big rings around the outside that had trains in them? i played that. what was that?

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:27:09

At 1/11/06 03:24 AM, KingCherry wrote: Hey, Did FF7 come out on N64? cause i think i played it.........Did it have to do with a big floating city with three big rings around the outside that had trains in them? i played that. what was that?

That us called "not FF7"

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:29:34

At 1/11/06 03:15 AM, HeinousDude wrote:
No. He's just saying FF7 sucks to piss kids like you off.

Final Fantasy was a decent game. I prefered more hardcore games though, like Halo 2, because the story was amazing. 'Sir, to finish this fight?' SOLID GOLD. YOU COULD PRINT LINES LIKE THAT ON PAPER AND CLAIM IT WAS MONEY.

Btw, sup heinous.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:30:04

At 1/11/06 03:27 AM, HeinousDude wrote:
At 1/11/06 03:24 AM, KingCherry wrote: Hey, Did FF7 come out on N64? cause i think i played it.........Did it have to do with a big floating city with three big rings around the outside that had trains in them? i played that. what was that?
That us called "not FF7"

So then which one was that???? I KNOW IT WAS FF!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:30:22

At 1/11/06 03:29 AM, Jonas wrote: Btw, sup heinous.

Sup Jonas. Where did your pants go.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:40:55

can i be the guy who kills everione and/or rapes everione at the end?

Taste the rainbow.

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 03:43:10

At 1/11/06 03:30 AM, HeinousDude wrote:
At 1/11/06 03:29 AM, Jonas wrote: Btw, sup heinous.
Sup Jonas. Where did your pants go.

They are around. I'll bring them back if people really want me to.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 04:10:56

This topic is cool, I like you guys because you bring joy to my willy. FREE WILLY!!!

Response to Lets make a final fantasy 7 movie 2006-01-11 04:46:45

At 1/11/06 03:04 AM, bigbadron wrote:
haha funny joke.

Exactly. Truckloads of hentai doesn't exactly qualify as character development.

Regarding the topic, HOLY FUCK, My birthday is so damn close to Cloud's. Mines August 21. I should've guessed that guy was a Leo. And my user name comes from when my girl friends in Middle School and I were all playing FF7 simualtaneously and they dubbed me cloudy, half because of the game, half because of my poofy, Beatles-esque, "cloudy" hair style. That reminds me, X-mas is over, I need to go back to Cloudy_One. It's a hell of a lot easier to type.

WHOOP WHOOP, Where my Leo's at?

8)