MaestroSorrow
MaestroSorrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-25 17:28:46

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=492466

The same guys back and now he's gonna five the first 100 posters, a pure spam topic.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-25 18:45:41

There have been a couple of what prog u guys use threads latley. Here´s another one. I belive thisone is a little more specific and interestant to read, but htere are even older threads I coiuldnt find now bout the subject in questions. Never wrong with updates of these threads once in a while, i guess, but latley, there have been plenty...

self advert directed to audio advert thread.

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

pinksleighrider
pinksleighrider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-29 21:02:26

http://newgrounds.co../topic.php?id=494432

some guy asking for help with noise in a flash movie with terrible grammer, pointed him to the flash forum and pointed out his grammer, has turned into a flame war between me and him, it's starting to run thin.

Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-30 15:40:19

Just another silly advertisement thread

That did end up in some quite humerous bantering, but still needs a good seeing to.

WinTang
WinTang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-30 15:43:02

Aw, dammit. Khuskan beat me to it.

TritoneAngel
TritoneAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-31 02:05:20

Official bitching thread???

Bad idea. And against the rules.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>
<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.
<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork
(submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature
Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-31 03:43:18

At 5/31/06 02:05 AM, TritoneAngel wrote: Bad idea. And against the rules.

Quite juvenile, but it's important to show some form of humor to let people know you're human.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
TritoneAngel
TritoneAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-05-31 21:59:16

When the subject line is "Asshole" you know it's downhill from there...

<|> TritoneAngel <|>
<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.
(submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-07 14:24:33

Qestion about copyright. answered and done with...

Allthough GoreBastard threads allways are fun to read, this one belongs in the general, and I belive GB have gotten the answer his other self was looking for :)

"self promotion" thread, well the guy was asking if his music was "that bad", but basicly that´s what we would do in the audio adv.

Common question about the AP frontpage music, wich ParagonX9 made. Answered and done

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

TritoneAngel
TritoneAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-07 16:02:40

At 6/7/06 02:24 PM, Rucklo wrote: Qestion about copyright. answered and done with...

I am officially snuffed. But he started. lol

<|> TritoneAngel <|>
(submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-07 16:22:25

At 6/7/06 04:02 PM, TritoneAngel wrote:
At 6/7/06 02:24 PM, Rucklo wrote: Qestion about copyright. answered and done with...
I am officially snuffed. But he started. lol

The thread was about copyright, and it got answered. No other reason this thread is getting suggested for "moderation"... :)

TritoneAngel
TritoneAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-07 16:50:13

Liar. :) But it's all good. No hard feelings. I was in a pissy mood apparently.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>
(submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-07 16:57:08

At 6/7/06 04:50 PM, TritoneAngel wrote: Liar. :) But it's all good. No hard feelings. I was in a pissy mood apparently.

No really. Most threads go haywire in the AF, so if its a common question that gets answered, the thread easily gets spammed up. This thread however took a turn for some real discussion, but hrrmmm it felt kinda personal between the two of you to be honest... Thats why i suggested e-mail :)
However, the issue that it touched is really interesting, and should be in the light of the AF, thats why i suggested a thread about copyrgight.. if spam doesnt wanna do it, i might do it myself (just gotta find some interesting angle) :)

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-08 17:00:17

Another contest thread turned to spamspamspamspam....

RemedyX is back!!! and that we all like :) Was rightfully directed to the lounge :)

Thread about possibly stolen material. It seems noone knows for sure this guy actually stole the music, but the discussion goes in that direction... Investigation needed, I suppose...

Advertisement thread...

pointles stat thread by my new e-lover, Grumbleduke. P3n0r?

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-10 04:50:38

"Zero-By" thread.

blah

Chaoz-of-Yakuza
Chaoz-of-Yakuza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-10 07:29:08

Give the noobs time to learn. I've learned to not post things simple as and things, but I think that if it is an important topic that they should have the right to post it. I fuck up on post, why just last week I memt to post one with 2 topics, but I posted 2 threads instead, hoping to get more answers for the topic.
Go easy on us noobs, maybe warn us if you haven't already. I mean Khu somethin told me not to post 2 threads next time, and I don't do I. I think it has to do with how long you have used the Forum and what they want answered, but maybe it is just for publicity. If that is the case then that is stupid.
The spammin needs to stop! This is for help and other things, not to spam and shit. What NG should perhaps do is: if they see spammers or get reported ones that are spamming, then we can erase the account. Of course this won't stop it all the way, but I think it would be a good threat to get them. Even make a flash movie for when it is reported, like the stolen audio whistle song thing.
-Josh- That is my longest post. Tell me it was worth time!!!!!!

Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-10 08:31:06

At 6/10/06 07:29 AM, Chaoz_of_Yakuza wrote: Go easy on us noobs, maybe warn us if you haven't already. I mean Khu somethin told me not to post 2 threads next time, and I don't do I. I think it has to do with how long you have used the Forum and what they want answered, but maybe it is just for publicity. If that is the case then that is stupid.

Yes, but if we leave all the threads that break the rules unlocked or even non-deleted and just assume that the person that made the thread wont do it again, what is stopping new people coming to the forum, seing the threads that break the rules and thinking its ok to do what those threads did?

Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-10 13:45:40

I've spoken to a good majority of regulars, and they all agree that the flaming needs to stop, and the spamming needs to be localized.

Back in the golden days, you'd help a noob out, and they'd be on their own in no time. But a lot of eccentric newcomers and non-regulars are taking advantage of being unsupervised, and it doesn't help that the regular's they look up to partake in the flamings themselves, practically initiating it.

If you can't handle noobies, then don't. That's where I draw the line. You can save a lot of piss fights by not doing them at all.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-10 15:16:24

At 6/10/06 01:45 PM, Erkie wrote: good stuffd

Word

yea h im drunk again bbut fuck that u m gonna go out an tosome moutswide rave or sumthnin and meet a girkl thats really hawt lolololololol

Chaoz-of-Yakuza
Chaoz-of-Yakuza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-11 17:15:00

At 6/10/06 08:31 AM, Khuskan wrote: Yes, but if we leave all the threads that break the rules unlocked or even non-deleted and just assume that the person that made the thread wont do it again, what is stopping new people coming to the forum, seing the threads that break the rules and thinking its ok to do what those threads did?

Ah okay man I get you, just a thought you know.

Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-11 17:24:53

How do I download mp3's from teh internets?

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-13 17:19:36

Just a fully normal zero voting thread.

This guy wants more sections to submit music to. We all would like that very much, however, topic starter is directed to the Evolution Mk2 thread.

I just HAD to squeal about thisone here for evaluation, DJImmune ;)

Once again, a GF thread in our beloved AF... :)

FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-14 08:37:48

At 6/11/06 05:24 PM, Khuskan wrote: How do I download mp3's from teh internets?

hey man I dunno but I have a problem maybe you can help me with it. I can boot up my computer ok but once it's done there's this weird symbol in the middle of the screen it looks kinda like a triangle with a line coming out the bottom. Anyway I was just wondering what's wrong with my computer and how I can move it or make it go away or something it's just weird..

pls don't laugh I'm just trying to show my brother how good I am on the computer (he's easily impressed).

I attached a photo of the strange thingy because I know I'm not very good at describing things you can see the pic right now it's just under this text. I uploaded it all by myself because I'm good at the internet.

Audio Forum Cleanup

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI
haha?

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-06-16 19:02:57

Apparently some sort ofasshole trying to send viruses on us?...

Question about converting and such... Directed to the sticky.

Thread about non NG music, that with the way it´s done, probably wouldnt survive in the general forum for very long even....

pitbulljones
pitbulljones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-07-07 14:56:15

okay i have my clean up shotgun out, i aint taking any prisoners, if i get some wrong then 'do' me.

What programme to buy? been pointed to the sticky's too many times, doesn't have any idea about music production and really is trying my patience, probably along with a few more too.

Banned (sigh) Theres obvioulsy a reason hes been banned, i don't care what tbh. Been pointed in the right direction should be end of.

My hip hops going to the tip top Ran out of steam after about 2 pages, the highwater mark being spamwarriors rants. Unnessesary flaming and has decended into a forgey. should be shot on sight.

My music sucks, but people like it, tell me why. in my opinion a self ad thread, directed straight away to the right place yet insists on not leaving it.

that'll do for now

Latest Tracks: Thinking Back and Edith
My Soundcloud My Youtube
If you like my music leave a review, message me for a review. My music's free to use just credit me!

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-07-10 08:43:25

The guy (someones funny alt i assume) who created this thread, also created this one and a third one.
The first linked here is still "active", unfortunatley, the second one is sliding down the abyss (puh) and the third is locked already.

Maybe somone should start an official "NG´s best audio artist", make clear rules and keep it up and running, so that this kind of threads dont have to pop up once in a while.
Time do change ppls opinion, but wouldnt it be better to have all opinions, old and new, collected in one thread instead of 1234234543, as it now have become?

Injustice to metal! ?? Injustice to the rest of the AP artists if this would be aloud, dear Gorebastard. I shall keep your cat and rub him against my chest >:(

answered and done with. . Directed to the sticky.

Stat + "I leave" thread, all in one.

VegetarianMeat
VegetarianMeat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-07-10 10:34:50

Some jackass who thinks he's funny

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-07-14 14:00:02

Here´s a duplicate of the Audio Joint. Joint is in the sticky, that thread is not. Audio joint FTW.

Thread about an abusive review. Directed to moderators, who can actually deal with these kind of things...

Uhm... spam. :(

WinTang
WinTang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-07-18 14:20:00

This started out okay but apparently was bound to engage in flaming/trolling/annoyingness.

Noob question - question answered.

OMG System of a down lol belonged in General, it was dying but got revived.

Troll topic full of racial slurs including the N-word so get out the ban hammer :)

Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Audio Forum Cleanup 2006-07-18 14:26:08

At 7/10/06 10:34 AM, VegetarianMeat wrote: Some jackass who thinks he's funny

He is quite a geek,and he really think he is sexy,lol

BBS Signature