Be a Supporter!
SpeedyPac
SpeedyPac
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:20:03 Reply

Hey everyone, I'm not a clock, but check out the real clock crew website.

ClockCrew.cc

I dont work for this site or anything like that... I just have visited the site in the past and it is nice. Check it out, clockcrew.com is such a joke compared to it!

Saturday
Saturday
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:20:04 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:20 PM, speedypac wrote: Hey everyone, I'm not a clock, but check out the real clock crew website.

ClockCrew.cc

I dont work for this site or anything like that... I just have visited the site in the past and it is nice. Check it out, clockcrew.com is such a joke compared to it!

yeeeeeea.

anyway, how bout that spam?

{{{{clock crew}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


BBS Signature
olskoo
olskoo
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:22:11 Reply

wow that site rules!!

SpeedyPac
SpeedyPac
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:26:46 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:22 PM, olskoo wrote: wow that site rules!!

For real that site really does rule! I have a feeling one day it's going to look better than newgrounds does. That's just my feeling. Because i've seen newgrounds grow, and ClockCrew.cc seems to be growing faster!

olskoo
olskoo
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:28:28 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:26 PM, speedypac wrote:
At 12/28/02 09:22 PM, olskoo wrote: wow that site rules!!
For real that site really does rule! I have a feeling one day it's going to look better than newgrounds does. That's just my feeling. Because i've seen newgrounds grow, and ClockCrew.cc seems to be growing faster!

theres more people online on their bbs than this one!! wtf

Saturday
Saturday
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:30:08 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:26 PM, speedypac wrote:
At 12/28/02 09:22 PM, olskoo wrote: wow that site rules!!
For real that site really does rule! I have a feeling one day it's going to look better than newgrounds does. That's just my feeling. Because i've seen newgrounds grow, and ClockCrew.cc seems to be growing faster!

the motto of the clock crew should be: WE RUN NEWGROUNDS, WELCOME! :)

yes. ng < cc. the cc bbs is very leet too, you should check it out if you haven't already :)


BBS Signature
SpeedyPac
SpeedyPac
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:31:56 Reply

More people online you say? Oh no, newgrounds is screwed! What are we going to do? The Clocks Are taking over the internet, we must take it back!

olskoo
olskoo
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:32:37 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:31 PM, speedypac wrote: More people online you say? Oh no, newgrounds is screwed! What are we going to do? The Clocks Are taking over the internet, we must take it back!

lol.. well just the bbs of course, im sure ng has hundreds more users logged in at any given time on the portal

SpeedyPac
SpeedyPac
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 21:38:35 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:32 PM, olskoo wrote:
At 12/28/02 09:31 PM, speedypac wrote: More people online you say? Oh no, newgrounds is screwed! What are we going to do? The Clocks Are taking over the internet, we must take it back!
lol.. well just the bbs of course, im sure ng has hundreds more users logged in at any given time on the portal

Awww man, i'm sick! I keep looking at their site. It's too visually appealing. I think they have some kind of hypnotic stuff on there to make you want to be a clock. Oh no, i'm changing into a clock, help me!!!! AHHHH!!!

olskoo
olskoo
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 22:50:01 Reply

At 12/28/02 09:38 PM, speedypac wrote:

Awww man, i'm sick! I keep looking at their site. It's too visually appealing. I think they have some kind of hypnotic stuff on there to make you want to be a clock. Oh no, i'm changing into a clock, help me!!!! AHHHH!!!

they lace the pages with heroin i know it

Zeffy
Zeffy
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 22:50:56 Reply

they lace the pages with heroin i know it

Because your the one who laces them!

olskoo
olskoo
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 23:41:30 Reply

At 12/28/02 10:50 PM, Zeffy wrote:
they lace the pages with heroin i know it
Because your the one who laces them!

very, very low grade

SnIpErClOcK
SnIpErClOcK
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-28 23:49:26 Reply

jdfjdkfsdkjfkjsdkdskjdskjfsdsdf
^
We run Newgrounds. Welcome :)

FrankSock
FrankSock
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Clockcrew.cc !!! 2002-12-29 00:28:55 Reply

We run Newgrounds, welcome!