New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cloudy-One
Cloudy-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:13 AM Reply

Last night I was feeling terrible, my head was pounding, I was freezing/heating up, on the verge of puking, etc. I took two Ibuprofens, and they worked well enough for me to get to sleep, though I was still in pain. When I got up this morning, I still felt like shit. I used the thermometer, and it gave me a reading of 97.5. Now that can't be good. I proceeded to puke about five minutes later, and went back to bed. I wanted to go to my restaurant's New Years party, but of course that got thrown out. I think some douche must have sneezed in my double whopper on my way home from work yesterday, cause I was feeling fine before then. I haven't been sick for a long time, damn, it sucks. All I've eaten today was one brick of ramen and some spaghettios with toast. I could've been eating Shrimp Primavera, listening to live music and dancing. My mom bought me some Donald Duck orange juice (why is it called Donald Duck? Somebody, please explain) and this other juice, it's very strange. It's "Strawberry Banana Apple" juice. WTF? Why do these three have to be blended, they taste fine alone, but holy crap, it's really funky tasting.

This isn't the sickest I've ever been, of course. (I wouldn't be well enough to post about it.) The two sickest times I've been were the "Seiken Densetsu 3 incident" and a time when I had a fever of 103. The "Seiken Densetsu 3 incident" (Secret of Mana) was noteable because it was a completely out of the blue self destruction of my well being. There I was, playing on an snes emulator, eating some stir-fry in a bag, happy as can be. Then my intestines felt weird, but I figure it was just a diarrea attack lying in wait. So I went to the bathroom, unaware of the trials I was soon going to face. I sat and shat for 45 minutes. Then, I was horrified to feel that I had to puke. I puked, then shat some more. Then, I did both at once. It wouldn't stop for two more days. At the end of it all, I shat about 8 times, puked around 14 times; That's about three shits and five pukes per day. I didn't eat that stir-fry product again, nor did I play the game again. Unfortunately, my brother lost the disc he had with all the emulators and games on it, so now I'll probably never get to play it again.

Woe is me! 8(

shadow699
shadow699
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:14 AM Reply

too long didn't read

XsnipedX
XsnipedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:15 AM Reply

lol my tep avgs around 97.5-8... nothing wrong with that

Cloudy-One
Cloudy-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:17 AM Reply

At 1/1/06 01:14 AM, shadow699 wrote: too long didn't read

You're probably better for it then.

"You NG users and your trend responses!"

8)

Eudaimonism
Eudaimonism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:17 AM Reply

I read about the first paragraph.

That really sucks man, hope you get better. Really sucks to miss out on New Years, theres good stuff to be had. Though i may be 13 i got a real good idea of the latter.

hope you get better soon

maybe you have the problem where you dont get sick enough so whe nyou do you aren't prepared and its really bad. Or maybe that doesnt even exist.

"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature
Rabid-Echidna
Rabid-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:18 AM Reply

At 1/1/06 01:13 AM, One_Cloudy_Christmas wrote:
Unfortunately, my brother lost the disc he had with all the emulators and games on it, so now I'll probably never get to play it again.

Vimm.net

Since there's nowhere to buy it and they never even translated it into English.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature
Cloudy-One
Cloudy-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:21 AM Reply

At 1/1/06 01:18 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:.

Vimm.net

Since there's nowhere to buy it and they never even translated it into English.

Wow, that was quick... Thanks! 8)

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:32 AM Reply

one time i railed a hydromorphone, and it kicked and then i didn't know not to eat, so i threw up in the sink

LSD!

BBS Signature
gamingpro
gamingpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:35 AM Reply

Oh noes! Your gonna die! Quick, if you give me all of your money, I will give you a quick and painless death before you must suffer a slow and agganizing death.

Bland Sig....
PSN: ubernube: add me you wish

Shadic-1
Shadic-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 01:36 AM Reply

THe worst sickness I ever got was probably when I had some chicken at a mall food court. It was a little undercoooked, but I was ok with it. 20 mintues later I'm trying to puke it out in the toilet. I puked it out, but the pain wouldn't go away. I spent the rest of the day in intervals of moaning in the bed and puking as hard as I can.

WickedClown17
WickedClown17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 02:31 AM Reply

Thats not bad, I had mine up to a 106 before, hope it never happens again.

LOLIMKEWL
LOLIMKEWL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Art Lover
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 02:31 AM Reply

At 1/1/06 01:14 AM, shadow699 wrote: too long didn't read

Why bother posting then.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Oh Noes! My temp was 97.5... Jan. 1st, 2006 @ 02:47 AM Reply

97.5 is an average temperature, thats not a temperature of someone who is sick at all... This topic makes no damn sense... Stop snorting coke o cola or whatever that shit is.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.