00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 2,000 Exp Users

214,500 Views | 2,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-05 01:40:08

At 5/4/08 06:23 PM, mranarchy wrote:
At 5/4/08 03:36 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/4/08 03:12 PM, mranarchy wrote: Hay 'sup big scary people...can I be in the club since I got this?
Currently you are ranked #2,300 in Exp. So come back when you gained those last 300 ranks. ;)
lol yeah..But I was under the impression that only the top 2000 got to vote on best of the month...

It's the top 2,000 ACTIVE users who get to vote each month. It's not quite clear how exactly the "active" is defined, but I guess if you didn't vote/deposit your Exp at all in a month, you don't count as a active user...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-05 15:19:29

At 5/4/08 03:12 PM, mranarchy wrote: Hay 'sup big scary people...can I be in the club since I got this?

I'm not a scary person.

At 5/4/08 06:23 PM, mranarchy wrote: lol yeah..But I was under the impression that only the top 2000 got to vote on best of the month...

Nah, the Top 2000 EXP list went by the exact top 2000 EXP users.

At 5/5/08 11:03 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 4/27/08 11:05 PM, gfoxcook wrote: What were the mess-ups you refer to?
376 - - 13,140 Bahamut

Oh yes, I forgot to mention how special I felt when my EXP was put there when all the others on that post didn't.

Those are the only two you can see very clearly while simply scrolling up and down, i was just teasing him though, i'd have probably fucked up many times over

Myself, I wouldn't have been too bad making the list considering all of that could have easily been done on spreadsheet and my present from Casualty. :)

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-05 18:23:55

I've finally pushed my way into the top 1200 users. It took me a long time of going up and down in ranks even though I had deposited every single day. However, I haven't lost any ranks in a while and I'm on a steady track towards reaching the top 1100 fairly soon.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-05 22:43:21

At 5/4/08 11:02 AM, YoinK wrote: You guys sure love your green auras. What if you had to choose a different aura? what would you choose?

If forced at gunpoint, I would choose dark.

My fave colours are green and then blue, but I don't feel the light aura captures the right kind of blue for me, so I'd go with good ol' gray to backup my bad-ass weapons if I couldn't have ol' green.

At 5/4/08 11:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/24/08 07:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote: FUCK YEAH!

(McDonalds... FUCK YEAH! .... etc.)
I prefer Burger King.

I was quoting the theme song from Team America: World Police by the guys who made South Park.

I prefer Burger King as well, but I prefer Wendy's to both of them. And I prefer Whataburger to all three.

I don't even remember who you said that to. Was it me? Or to Vert or something? If it was to me, why the frak did I respond like that? I shoulda smacked dat ass down.
I called you a feckin' ejit for only ever watching 5 minutes of Father Ted, and feckin' ejit are Irish words.

I know dat. And I see.

Speaking of B/P, I think I'm starting to slow down. :o

Uh oh.

SK and QF DID talk about bringing RG back, butJB hasn't said much about the site.

SK did? Since when?

Bedn contacted me privately about it, so... I wouldn't expect you to know that. Which is why I told you. #;-}>

I just found it interesting that you had less than 10k EXP when I joined. That's all.

I see... but the real question is: Does News Reporter find it interesting, too?

At 4/26/08 11:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/26/08 03:44 AM, DwightKSchrute wrote: Its what double R calls the Wayne Colt.
Oh yeah, I forgot RR called X that. It's been awhile since they were both active on the BBS at the same time.
RR is RebeccaRose? :P

Double R, aka RR, aka ReconRebel, you silly doof. Stop playing stupid on purpose. #;-}>

j/k I know who you're talking about.

SEE! I KNEW IT. Silly doof indeed. #;-}>

At 4/27/08 12:06 PM, PinballWizard976 wrote: How do you guys even find these things?
Magic powers. :D

Exactly.

Speaking of that program, I was going to try and make a pentalist update today, but after receiving so many Internal Server Errors recently after the "upgrade", I think I better wait until these issues settle down.

I gotcha.

If you make it next week, presuming the errors have died down a bit, it'll be approximately 2 months since my update, and approximately 8 weeks, which is a good span. Certainly all I was asking back when this was all future speculation, long before my final update. #;-}>

At 5/4/08 03:02 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/28/08 09:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: I took a team picture of us I spent more than 5 seconds developing it look closely. I hope the film doesnt turn out grain-ey.
Team Green without Coop? What's become of this world? I've spent more of my NG life as neutral than two of the 'Team Green' members here and just because I'm a lower level than you guys, I've been cut to the bench?

<sulks>

Awwwwwwwwwwww..... You're still a part of Team Green. But the entire reason they got BR to go green was because it was 41-42-43-44 (great level icons!) all in a row that would be green and regulars around here.

Your 37 doesn't exactly figure into that number progression... and the level icon isn't so hot, either. ;_;

At 5/4/08 11:02 AM, YoinK wrote: You guys sure love your green auras. What if you had to choose a different aura? what would you choose?
Does this mean that iscrulz gets dropped to the bench as well?

Come again?

If I had to turn my back on a green aura permanently, I'd go for Light. Mainly because it's one of the better colourschemes that fits with almost all of the level icons. Of course this does not effect the way that I turned my back on Neutral for Level 36, because it didn't look any good with Green.

BEH!

Hahahaha. Big scary people.

Exp. Points: 5,710 / 5,880
Exp. Rank #: 2,295
Voting Pow.: 6.49 votes

Well, I took a look-see at yer profile, and it seems like my first thought was correct: you're in the top 2000 active exp users, but not the top 2000 active+inactive exp users. YOU'RE GETTING CLOSE, THOUGH. #;-}>

BTW, if you weren't eligible to vote back at the start of April... you don't happen to know what your exp rank was back then, do you? I'm curious to know about how many inactives we've got in the top 2000 right now.

At 5/5/08 01:40 AM, Haggard wrote: It's the top 2,000 ACTIVE users who get to vote each month. It's not quite clear how exactly the "active" is defined, but I guess if you didn't vote/deposit your Exp at all in a month, you don't count as a active user...

That's what it's been assumed to mean, yes. Deposit your exp a few times in a month, and you're active. I'm not sure if just once is enough. No one (who cares, at least!) is stupid enough to miss out on 300 exp to test that out, I don't think. #;-}>

At 5/5/08 11:03 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 4/27/08 11:05 PM, gfoxcook wrote: What were the mess-ups you refer to?
323 13,615 PhatDaddyx
376 - - 13,140 Bahamut

Ahh, okay.

A gay man cuts my hair :"(

That's okay, man. At least he doesn't fuck your ass. :::pats on shoulder:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-05 23:58:13

I hate it when I am not on the list. It is time to make 60 b/p levels so that we will no longer struggle with the VP after we reach 30000 b/p points.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-06 00:51:18

At 5/5/08 11:58 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I hate it when I am not on the list. It is time to make 60 b/p levels so that we will no longer struggle with the VP after we reach 30000 b/p points.

WTF? This is the top 2000 exp thread. What the hell does more b/p ranks for more VP bonus have to do with exp rank? O_o

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-10 10:08:53

At 5/5/08 10:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: My fave colours are green and then blue, but I don't feel the light aura captures the right kind of blue for me

But you'd be blue like me.

At 5/4/08 11:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: I prefer Burger King.
I was quoting the theme song from Team America: World Police by the guys who made South Park.

Oh right. :P

I prefer Burger King as well, but I prefer Wendy's to both of them. And I prefer Whataburger to all three.

I've been to Wendy's once when I was in Florida in 2002.

I called you a feckin' ejit for only ever watching 5 minutes of Father Ted, and feckin' ejit are Irish words.
I know dat. And I see.

And since that post, I've made a few Mii character of the Father Ted cast (Ted, Dougal and Mrs. Doyle, but Jack would be too difficult). I've also made Mii characters of my flash characters. :)

Speaking of B/P, I think I'm starting to slow down. :o
Uh oh.

Meh, it's OK.

SK and QF DID talk about bringing RG back, butJB hasn't said much about the site.
SK did? Since when?

Since then.

Bedn contacted me privately about it, so... I wouldn't expect you to know that. Which is why I told you. #;-}>

Oh, lol. I'm afraid I've only talked to Bedn once on AIM.

I just found it interesting that you had less than 10k EXP when I joined. That's all.

Not really. XP

If you make it next week, presuming the errors have died down a bit, it'll be approximately 2 months since my update, and approximately 8 weeks, which is a good span. Certainly all I was asking back when this was all future speculation, long before my final update. #;-}>

Oh yeah. :O Good thing I'm waiting until the end of May then.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-10 17:24:02

At 5/5/08 10:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/4/08 03:02 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/28/08 09:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: I took a team picture of us I spent more than 5 seconds developing it look closely. I hope the film doesnt turn out grain-ey.
Team Green without Coop? What's become of this world? I've spent more of my NG life as neutral than two of the 'Team Green' members here and just because I'm a lower level than you guys, I've been cut to the bench?

<sulks>
Awwwwwwwwwwww..... You're still a part of Team Green. But the entire reason they got BR to go green was because it was 41-42-43-44 (great level icons!) all in a row that would be green and regulars around here.

Yeah, the point I was making was that I'd been dropped to the bench, because I wasn't as... mature as some other high paid stars you had to bring in.

Your 37 doesn't exactly figure into that number progression... and the level icon isn't so hot, either.

So you insult my girlfriend's favourite number... she's not going to be happy when she reads this :'(

I'll ahve to go and cheer her up now... I wonder what I can use...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-11 22:06:10

At 5/10/08 10:08 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/5/08 10:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: My fave colours are green and then blue, but I don't feel the light aura captures the right kind of blue for me

If I wasn't green or gray, yep, that'd be my third choice.

I haven't even seen the movie, but the theme song is epic.

Wow. 6 years without Wendy's... I think I'd die. ;_;

And since that post, I've made a few Mii character of the Father Ted cast (Ted, Dougal and Mrs. Doyle, but Jack would be too difficult). I've also made Mii characters of my flash characters. :)

Awesome.

PM me your Wii # if you want, and I'll send you mine back in return and we can trade Miis. OMG.

Meh, it's OK.

There, there.

Since then.

I see. 12/12/2007... yeah, I wasn't keeping up with LUL until January 2008, so I musta missed that while scanning pages.

Still sitting there with a placeholder page almost half a year later, though. SK's too busy in his personal life to restart RG, methinks.

Bedn AIMing me in late 2003 is the reason I was one of the first people to join RG in the first place.

But it was via PM this time, not AIM.

Not really. XP

Oh well.

2+ months... more than enough, then.

At 5/10/08 05:24 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/5/08 10:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Awwwwwwwwwwww..... You're still a part of Team Green. But the entire reason they got BR to go green was because it was 41-42-43-44 (great level icons!) all in a row that would be green and regulars around here.
Yeah, the point I was making was that I'd been dropped to the bench, because I wasn't as... mature as some other high paid stars you had to bring in.

LOL! Again, I don't really think "mature" is the right word, but... oh well.

Your 37 doesn't exactly figure into that number progression... and the level icon isn't so hot, either.
So you insult my girlfriend's favourite number... she's not going to be happy when she reads this :'(

You can tell your gf that 36 is my most loved # and 37 my most hated #, then. #;-}>

But I didn't insult it because I don't like it, it just is a numerical fact that 37-41-42-43-44, while still in ascending order... ruins the "straight" draw. #;-}>

If you'd been a neutral 40 or 45, you'd better believe you'd have been in that screenshot. You woulda COMPLETED the straight draw that way. #;-}>

Oh my.... </Farnsworth>

Guitar Hero? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-12 18:43:16

At 5/11/08 10:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/10/08 10:08 AM, Bahamut wrote:

What would be your last choice? Pink? If so, then good. :D

I haven't even seen the movie, but the theme song is epic.

I only know very little about Team America.

Wow. 6 years without Wendy's... I think I'd die. ;_;

Perhaps an American would, but a Brit like me might not be too bothered...Unless they loved it so much, they had to stay in America for them. XD

Awesome.

Indeed. I'll still need to make Casualty, Coop and Jake, however. Perhaps I could make Tom and Wade as well. :)

PM me your Wii # if you want, and I'll send you mine back in return and we can trade Miis. OMG.

My Wii number is:

2394 5439 0418 6151

And yes, we could trade Mii characters, so I'd love it if you could send me a Mii character of you. Of course, I need your Wii number as well. Also, here's a list of Mii characters that I'm willing to send out to anyone:

Andersson
Crackman (under a different name)
Edward Hitler (of Bottom)
Father Dougal
Father Ted (both from...Well, you should know :p)
Fry (incomplete, though)
Graham
Luke
Mrs. Doyle (of Father Ted)
News Reporter (named John on the Wii)
Richard Richard (of Bottom)
Trish

And then there's two Mii characters of me. :)

Since then.
I see. 12/12/2007... yeah, I wasn't keeping up with LUL until January 2008, so I musta missed that while scanning pages.

That's what you get for being absent. :p

Still sitting there with a placeholder page almost half a year later, though. SK's too busy in his personal life to restart RG, methinks.

Perhaps he is, or maybe they're keeping the work on RG quiet.

Bedn AIMing me in late 2003 is the reason I was one of the first people to join RG in the first place.

And how you managed to deposit everyday and became a level 30 on the site. I'm not jealous, though since I was once a level 30 on that site. :) Not officially, however, but I still have screenshots of that incident.

Not really. XP
Oh well.

He likes his Mii character, though. :)

Yay! :D

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-13 23:25:01

At 5/12/08 06:43 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/10/08 10:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: But you'd be blue like me.

Yep. Red > Pink.

If there was a good shade of Purple instead of Pink, I'd take Purple over Red or Pink, though. Green + Purple go together ALMOST as good as Green + Blue or Green + Black do.

Same here. All I know is that it's a puppet-based parody of Bush-like foreign policy and crazed overly warlike patriotic yahooism.

BUT... I've heard the theme song. Many a time. You should check it out on youtube or somethin'.

Perhaps an American would, but a Brit like me might not be too bothered...Unless they loved it so much, they had to stay in America for them. XD

Why would you have to stay in America for Wendy's? I'd wager there's plenty of 'em in London. They may not be as widespread worldwide as McDonald's, but there was a Wendy's in Japan when I lived there in 1988-1991, so I find it hard to believe there's not one in at least London.

My Wii number is:

2394 5439 0418 6151

OMG.... public displaying of Wii #s on teh NG? FEAR.

And yes, we could trade Mii characters, so I'd love it if you could send me a Mii character of you. Of course, I need your Wii number as well. Also, here's a list of Mii characters that I'm willing to send out to anyone:

That's exactly what I was getting at. I won't be sending you any of the rest of my family. #;-}>

And of course I know you need my number. That'd be why I said "PM me your Wii # if you want, and I'll send you mine back in return" right up there... apparently you missed the "send you mine back" part. #;-}>

I just won't be posting mine in public right here. Expect a PM momentarily, I've already added you to my Wii Address Book.

Andersson
Crackman (under a different name)
Edward Hitler (of Bottom)
Father Dougal
Father Ted (both from...Well, you should know :p)
Fry (incomplete, though)
Graham
Luke
Mrs. Doyle (of Father Ted)
News Reporter (named John on the Wii)
Richard Richard (of Bottom)
Trish

I dunno, man. Some of those I might forget who the heck they are and everything, and months from now I'll be all "HUH?" when I see them on my Wii Baseball team, or in a crowd, or in my Mii channel. #;-}>

TWO?!? How silly.

One as dragon, one as man? #;-}>

Perhaps he is, or maybe they're keeping the work on RG quiet.

Either way, I ain't holding my breath.

And how you managed to deposit everyday and became a level 30 on the site. I'm not jealous, though since I was once a level 30 on that site. :) Not officially, however, but I still have screenshots of that incident.

Key words: Not officially. #;-}>

Yay! :D

HOOOORAY!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-14 17:20:51

At 5/13/08 11:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/12/08 06:43 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/10/08 10:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: But you'd be blue like me.
Yep. Red > Pink.

You're awesome, although Afro_Stud probably won't like you for saying that now. XD

If there was a good shade of Purple instead of Pink, I'd take Purple over Red or Pink, though. Green + Purple go together ALMOST as good as Green + Blue or Green + Black do.

And there was huge demand for Purple aura. Instead of purple, they decided to go for pink. :( TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

Same here. All I know is that it's a puppet-based parody of Bush-like foreign policy and crazed overly warlike patriotic yahooism.

BUT... I've heard the theme song. Many a time. You should check it out on youtube or somethin'.

Meh, I can't be arsed. lol, another classic (if it is one) movie that I don't care about. I really should be ashamed, but I'm not too bothered.

Why would you have to stay in America for Wendy's?

If you loved them too much.

I'd wager there's plenty of 'em in London.

All the UK Wendy's are gone according to Wikipedia. If they're right, then I blame the chavs who love McDonalds. And nope, not even London has a single Wendy's. Funny enough, I can name a few things that they've missed out on.

My Wii number is:

2394 5439 0418 6151
OMG.... public displaying of Wii #s on teh NG? FEAR.

So what? I don't mind that. Infact, it's advertising people my Wii # and my Mii characters. :)

That's exactly what I was getting at. I won't be sending you any of the rest of my family. #;-}>

That's OK. I wasn't going to send anyone any of my family members since those are their characters, not mine.

And of course I know you need my number. That'd be why I said "PM me your Wii # if you want, and I'll send you mine back in return" right up there... apparently you missed the "send you mine back" part. #;-}>

Meh, saying it here was fine.

I just won't be posting mine in public right here. Expect a PM momentarily, I've already added you to my Wii Address Book.

I got it, thanks! :)

I dunno, man. Some of those I might forget who the heck they are and everything, and months from now I'll be all "HUH?" when I see them on my Wii Baseball team, or in a crowd, or in my Mii channel. #;-}>

Andersson is named Andersson on the Wii. How could you forget him? Also, Graham, Luke and Trish?! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU FORGET THEM?! Even their faces should be obvious who they are. :P But something like John, well, his facial expression should tell you who he is. And the others, I understand.

TWO?!? How silly.

A dragon? I wish I could do that. But those two I have, one of them looks more like me, while the other one is just a really silly version of me with huge wide eyes and a shocked expression.

Key words: Not officially. #;-}>

I know, I know, but it's still much better than editing screenshots to make it look like you are/were a level 30 user.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-15 03:57:20

At 5/10/08 05:24 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/5/08 10:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Awwwwwwwwwwww..... You're still a part of Team Green. But the entire reason they got BR to go green was because it was 41-42-43-44 (great level icons!) all in a row that would be green and regulars around here.
LOL! Again, I don't really think "mature" is the right word, but... oh well.

ROFL, so perhaps I'm too mature... but then again, that's probably a misnomer :P

You can tell your gf that 36 is my most loved # and 37 my most hated #, then. #;-}>

The irony being that she never knew it before we started going out, but I lived at Number 37 when we started dating. Spooky omens.

But I didn't insult it because I don't like it, it just is a numerical fact that 37-41-42-43-44, while still in ascending order... ruins the "straight" draw. #;-}>

Yeah, but you're still fishing for a 40 or 45 in Neutral to complete the straight flush. Thin odds, at the least, I'd say, considering how you had to coerce people to join Team Green :P

If you'd been a neutral 40 or 45, you'd better believe you'd have been in that screenshot. You woulda COMPLETED the straight draw that way. #;-}>

Yeah and then we'd have been blown out of the water with some silly five of a kind Level 9s :(

Oh my.... </Farnsworth>

Guitar Hero? #;-}>

Yeah, she's been laying on that quite abit and she's trying to perfect Monsters. That song is getting on my nerves now...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-15 04:51:08

At 5/14/08 05:20 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/13/08 11:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Yep. Red > Pink.
You're awesome, although Afro_Stud probably won't like you for saying that now. XD

OH NOE.

I've got no problem with other people choosing the pink aura, mind you. It's just not for me.

And there was huge demand for Purple aura. Instead of purple, they decided to go for pink. :( TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

No kidding. Purple is a much more complex colour.

All pink means is girly girls, cotton candy, and "code colour" for genital colouration.

Purple means royalty, purple means BRUISES... purple CAN mean gay, but doesn't have to.... Purple means... tasty grapes. Mmmmm.

:::comes all over purple while flipping off pink:::

Meh, I can't be arsed. lol, another classic (if it is one) movie that I don't care about. I really should be ashamed, but I'm not too bothered.

Again, I won't speak for the MOVIE's quality or classicness. Just the song's quality/classicness, man. I'm not asking you to watch a movie, just listen to a 3 minute song. Sheesh. #;-}>

All the UK Wendy's are gone according to Wikipedia. If they're right, then I blame the chavs who love McDonalds. And nope, not even London has a single Wendy's. Funny enough, I can name a few things that they've missed out on.

So they used to be there but now they're gone? That's fucked up.

So what? I don't mind that. Infact, it's advertising people my Wii # and my Mii characters. :)

:::shudders to think:::

That's OK. I wasn't going to send anyone any of my family members since those are their characters, not mine.

Yep, same here. They were all designed either completely by my family members... or by me with them giving me verbal input as we did it.

Fine for you, but not me, which is why I PMed it to yas.

I got it, thanks! :)

HUZZAH.

Andersson is named Andersson on the Wii. How could you forget him? Also, Graham, Luke and Trish?! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU FORGET THEM?! Even their faces should be obvious who they are. :P But something like John, well, his facial expression should tell you who he is. And the others, I understand.

Not Andersson, but some of the others, and ones you specifically listed names for that are listed differently than how I know them.

If you named G, L, and T.... GLG, LLL, and TLT instead, I'd be far less likely to forget what their Miis represent, BTW. #;-}>

TWO?!? How silly.

A dragon? I wish I could do that. But those two I have, one of them looks more like me, while the other one is just a really silly version of me with huge wide eyes and a shocked expression.

Judging from how some people have done contest entries for the Mii contest channel... I'd wager you COULD make a dragon Mii, actually.

I know, I know, but it's still much better than editing screenshots to make it look like you are/were a level 30 user.

I SUPPOSE IT'S LESS LAME THAN THAT, YES. But we're really just arguing over shades of desperation here. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-16 15:50:13

At 5/15/08 03:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: The irony being that she never knew it before we started going out, but I lived at Number 37 when we started dating. Spooky omens.

Here's gfox's favourite Wikipedia article =O

At 5/15/08 04:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/14/08 05:20 PM, Bahamut wrote: You're awesome, although Afro_Stud probably won't like you for saying that now. XD
OH NOE.

I've got no problem with other people choosing the pink aura, mind you. It's just not for me.

I have a huge problem with people choosing the pink aura. To me, it makes NG look bad.

Purple means royalty, purple means BRUISES... purple CAN mean gay

Heh, Spyro the Dragon is purple. Does that mean he's gay?

Again, I won't speak for the MOVIE's quality or classicness. Just the song's quality/classicness, man. I'm not asking you to watch a movie, just listen to a 3 minute song. Sheesh. #;-}>

Yes, and I can't be arsed listening to the 3 minute song. Maybe if I was linked to it here. XD

Don't you hate the chavs now?

Fine for you, but not me, which is why I PMed it to yas.

I understand the reasons.

If you named G, L, and T.... GLG, LLL, and TLT instead, I'd be far less likely to forget what their Miis represent, BTW. #;-}>

Want me to change their names to GLG, LLL and TLT then? Only for sending you them, of course.

Judging from how some people have done contest entries for the Mii contest channel... I'd wager you COULD make a dragon Mii, actually.

You might be able to, but I highly doubt it would look good. I mean, a DRAGON HUMAN?! Sounds terrible. If I do see a dragon Mii that doesn't look bad, maybe then I'll change my mind.

I SUPPOSE IT'S LESS LAME THAN THAT, YES. But we're really just arguing over shades of desperation here. #;-}>

Meh, I was still a level 30 mod on Retrogade for a very short time.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-17 05:18:33

At 5/16/08 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/15/08 03:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: The irony being that she never knew it before we started going out, but I lived at Number 37 when we started dating. Spooky omens.

That's just mean. I hope you two both play nice when the discussion turns to the Blams thread :P

</shameless plug>

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-17 23:57:31

At 5/17/08 11:44 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 5/5/08 10:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: That's okay, man. At least he doesn't fuck your ass. :::pats on shoulder:::
That's your job big man

ba-dum-bum... CHING!

Heh... Would you believe I was going to write something quite similar to that on the next line, but decided not to drag the joke out too far? #;-}> Something like "That's MY job, after all," or something.

BTW, I just told my gf about this little exchange, and she asked "he IS at least 18 by now, right?"

Turns out the main reason you ever disturbed her was that you were "UNDERAGE" for teh sex jokes.

Which is hilarious, because both her and myself always dealt in sexual double-entendres with people both under and over 18 when we were under 18 and on the internets... but anyway. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-18 00:53:05

At 5/16/08 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote:

Pffft.

I have a huge problem with people choosing the pink aura. To me, it makes NG look bad.

Then you should take that up with teh Fulpster.

Purple means royalty, purple means BRUISES... purple CAN mean gay

I just said it CAN symbolise teh gaiety, not that it has to. O_o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_symbol s

I thought I remember reading that pink triangle was a gay symbole, and purple triangle was bi or something....

But the above page mentions the origin in Nazi concentration camps of the pink triangle to label gay male individuals, and makes no mention of purple triangles. Purple is on a lot of the other flags and symbols, but often... ah, there we go. Most of the way down on that page is a rectangular flag with magenta = gay, purple = bi, and blue = straight. Boom.

Yes, and I can't be arsed listening to the 3 minute song. Maybe if I was linked to it here. XD

I was trying to slip out of that duty, but I had a feeling you couldn't be arsed to find it on your own. Grumble, grumble... First one's the song set to a slideshow of stills from the movie itself, second one is a satirical music video with video footage of American military might + the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L0u_lhBW cI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbj VI

"so lick my butt and suck on my balls!"

If they're responsible for no more Wendy's in London, I'd certainly have more reason to than ever before!

What reasons do I have now... oh, I've heard that love that Burburry crap, which looks like shite.

Want me to change their names to GLG, LLL and TLT then? Only for sending you them, of course.

Yes, plz.

You might be able to, but I highly doubt it would look good. I mean, a DRAGON HUMAN?! Sounds terrible. If I do see a dragon Mii that doesn't look bad, maybe then I'll change my mind.

Well, there are two ways to make something non-humanoid on a Mii. You can make the human head look as much like the head of the thing.... OR... you can draw the ENTIRE thing on a blank head. A lot of people would say... draw a Bahamut sprite on a blank face. #;-}>

"I was a level 30 mod..." is such a gimmick topic title. #;-}>

At 5/17/08 05:18 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/16/08 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: Here's gfox's favourite Wikipedia article =O
That's just mean. I hope you two both play nice when the discussion turns to the Blams thread :P

</shameless plug>

That was the wrong wiki page, anyway. The one he linked to was for the year 37 and had a buncha Roman history in it.

THIS is the right page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37_(number)

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhbpt (to Bahamut)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-18 01:56:36

I'm not sure about the name YoinK. It's a cross between piss yellow and puke green.

At 5/4/08 11:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: RR is RebeccaRose? :P

I prefer the term Rest and Recuperation myself Bahamut. Hotdog and a beer anyone?

At 5/6/08 12:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: WTF? This is the top 2000 exp thread. What the hell does more b/p ranks for more VP bonus have to do with exp rank? O_o

Does this mean I can't post the recipe for my special grilled cheese and ham? **sulks**

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-18 11:06:54

At 5/18/08 01:56 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
I prefer the term Rest and Recuperation myself Bahamut. Hotdog and a beer anyone?

Mmmmm... me!

At 5/6/08 12:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: WTF? This is the top 2000 exp thread. What the hell does more b/p ranks for more VP bonus have to do with exp rank? O_o
Does this mean I can't post the recipe for my special grilled cheese and ham? **sulks**

FOOD TALK ALWAYS WELCOME.

Unrelated stats to the stat topic we're in when there's another stat topic for THAT VERY stat.... is the problematic offtopic subject. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-18 11:16:18

At 5/18/08 12:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/16/08 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: I have a huge problem with people choosing the pink aura. To me, it makes NG look bad.
Then you should take that up with teh Fulpster.

I blame Stamper.

So he could be. :O

Most of the way down on that page is a rectangular flag with magenta = gay, purple = bi, and blue = straight. Boom.

BINGO!

Also, did you get Wikitrapped?

I was trying to slip out of that duty, but I had a feeling you couldn't be arsed to find it on your own. Grumble, grumble... First one's the song set to a slideshow of stills from the movie itself, second one is a satirical music video with video footage of American military might + the song:

Ohh, I remember that song now.

If they're responsible for no more Wendy's in London, I'd certainly have more reason to than ever before!

I bet they fucking are.

What reasons do I have now... oh, I've heard that love that Burburry crap, which looks like shite.

Yep, their Burberry crap IS shite. However, the scallies in this area don't wear Burberry, but tracksuits instead.

Yes, plz.

Alright then, I'll send them to you sometime soon.

you can draw the ENTIRE thing on a blank head. A lot of people would say... draw a Bahamut sprite on a blank face. #;-}>

If that's possible.

"I was a level 30 mod..." is such a gimmick topic title. #;-}>

Well I WAS!

THIS is the right page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37_(number)

LOL!

At 5/18/08 01:56 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
I prefer the term Rest and Recuperation myself Bahamut.

Haha. :P

...Roadrunner?
Roger Rabbit?

Any other RRs?

Hotdog and a beer anyone?

Drink?! Ohhh yeah!

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-18 12:18:37

At 5/18/08 11:16 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/18/08 12:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Then you should take that up with teh Fulpster.
I blame Stamper.

But Tom let him do it, and Tom allows it to continue to exist, so... he's the one ultimately responsible.

Uh... newsflash. Green dragons COULD be gay, too.

(note, I coulda said another colour there, but I decided to be nice and refer to the "generic" colour)

BINGO!

BOOM shaka lakka BOOM.

Nope. Just looked at 2 wiki pages really quickly.

SHEESH. :::rolls teh eyes:::

I actually spent way more time on Youtube while replying to you than I did on wikipedia. Watched 4 vids or so.

I bet they fucking are.

To quote teh LLL.... POST FUCKING PROOF! #;-}>

Yep, their Burberry crap IS shite. However, the scallies in this area don't wear Burberry, but tracksuits instead.

Ah, then I have heard of Scallies. Just didn't hear of their name. #;-}>

Not great fashion sense, but better than Burberry (aka the ugliest plaid/tartan on Earth) everywhere on teh bodies.

Tracksuits = very Italian American mafioso stereotype, BTW. Seen Sopranos?

Woot woot, I'll send you back my gfox Mii and if you like, my Rene Magritte (he's my artist for the Check Mii Out channel/contests).

you can draw the ENTIRE thing on a blank head. A lot of people would say... draw a Bahamut sprite on a blank face. #;-}>
If that's possible.

Certainly more possible than just making the head look like a Bahamut head and then having to deal with the human body clashing with it. #;-}>

Well I WAS!

heh.

At 5/18/08 01:56 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I prefer the term Rest and Recuperation myself Bahamut.
Haha. :P

...Roadrunner?
Roger Rabbit?

Any other RRs?

Railroad. Most railroad crossings in America have "RR" signs.

Re-Rewind?

all I can think of offhand...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-20 16:42:17

At 5/18/08 12:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/18/08 11:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: I blame Stamper.
But Tom let him do it, and Tom allows it to continue to exist, so... he's the one ultimately responsible.

I blame both of them.

They can?! They better be careful!

Nope. Just looked at 2 wiki pages really quickly.

Oh, lucky you.

SHEESH. :::rolls teh eyes:::

My apologies. I guess I'm forgetting some things recently. It's not just that song I forgot, it's a few other things too. :P

I bet they fucking are.
To quote teh LLL.... POST FUCKING PROOF! #;-}>

They're chavs, they like McDonalds, they work at McDonalds. McDonalds must have had too much business, which lead to UK Wendy's closing down.

Ummmm....No.

Woot woot, I'll send you back my gfox Mii and if you like, my Rene Magritte (he's my artist for the Check Mii Out channel/contests).

Give me time to sort out those characters. My sister is home and will be here most of the time until her second year at university starts. She has been on the Wii a lot recently.

If that's possible.
Certainly more possible than just making the head look like a Bahamut head and then having to deal with the human body clashing with it. #;-}>

How do I draw on the faces, or were you just joking around?

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-22 19:28:11

At 5/20/08 04:42 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/18/08 12:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/18/08 11:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: I blame Stamper.
I blame both of them.

This is turning into a political discussion....

They can?! They better be careful!

Whyzat?

You no likey teh gay dragons? ;_; Don't be a homodragophobe!

Oh, lucky you.

Yeah... whew... no wikitrap today!

My apologies. I guess I'm forgetting some things recently. It's not just that song I forgot, it's a few other things too. :P

Mmm hmmm.

Ummmm....No.

Well, then you wouldn't know that the yobs stole their style from teh Sopranos. #;-}>

Give me time to sort out those characters. My sister is home and will be here most of the time until her second year at university starts. She has been on the Wii a lot recently.

I sent you gfox already, did you get him?

How do I draw on the faces, or were you just joking around?

Haven't you ever used the Check Mii Out channel? DL it from Wii Shop if you haven't already, and you'll star to see what people have done with the Mii tools. They use the mouth, eyebrows, eyes themselves, etc. etc.... change the shapes, angles, positions on the face... to turn them into things FAR different from what they're supposed to be.

At 5/21/08 10:40 AM, BonusStage wrote: What can i say? I read ja like a book ;). A sexy book.

Yeah. Just as long as it's not "Sex" by Madonna. A very un-sexy book, ironically.

BTW, I just told my gf about this little exchange, and she asked "he IS at least 18 by now, right?"
Hahaha, oh gosh, i'm 19 and sexy now.

That's what I told her. The 19 part, I mean, not the other bit... o_O

Well, I did tell her your profile said female now.

She thinks that's HAWT. Well... not really. I just put words in her mouth. AMONG OTHER THINGS. (zing!)

Turns out the main reason you ever disturbed her was that you were "UNDERAGE" for teh sex jokes.
HAHAHAAHAH I DON'T GET SEX CAUSE I'M 14, PLEASE HALP.

Uh oh.

Which is hilarious, because both her and myself always dealt in sexual double-entendres with people both under and over 18 when we were under 18 and on the internets... but anyway. #;-}>
DOUBLE STANDARDS GREG, THEY'RE A WOMAN'S JOB TO HAVE 8)

I guess so, man. I guess so. Ain't it teh sad tooth. ;_;

She and I just passed our 8th anniversary last week, BY TEH WAYS. T-MINUS 2 YEARS TO WEDDING DAY.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-22 21:08:14

so how often will this list be updated? I wish the actual NG rankings page would update daily like it should....

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-22 21:11:24

wait a second... scratch that last statement. The page did update recently. That's good at least. I haven't noticed til now. :)

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-22 21:11:24

At 5/22/08 09:08 PM, YoinK wrote: so how often will this list be updated? I wish the actual NG rankings page would update daily like it should....

I'm pretty sure it does now... at least, it seems to be correct as of today's date (but then perhaps it only updates once a week or something and it was simply a coincidence that I checked it on the day of it updating).

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-22 21:13:00

At 5/22/08 09:11 PM, NEVR wrote: I'm pretty sure it does now... at least, it seems to be correct as of today's date (but then perhaps it only updates once a week or something and it was simply a coincidence that I checked it on the day of it updating).

oh hmm... well weekly is definitely much better than not at all. I'm about a little over a month away from Yume now. :)

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-23 03:40:38

At 5/22/08 09:11 PM, YoinK wrote: wait a second... scratch that last statement. The page did update recently. That's good at least. I haven't noticed til now. :)

You're one of the lucky few who do benefit from the official rankings updating. Use it wisely.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2008-05-23 05:45:20

At 5/22/08 09:11 PM, YoinK wrote: wait a second... scratch that last statement. The page did update recently. That's good at least. I haven't noticed til now. :)

Heh. Silly Yoinks.

Yes, it updates daily, not weekly or randomly, guys. It started up again about 7-10 days ago. I'd look through my posts to find the exact date, but I can't be arsed right now.

I'm going on faith here, because I haven't looked at it in the past few days, but after we noticed it was going again, I checked my saves total on the top 50 saves list 3 days in a row, and it was different every day. It's updating daily again.

At 5/23/08 03:40 AM, Coop83 wrote:
You're one of the lucky few who do benefit from the official rankings updating. Use it wisely.

More than just the 50 on it are benefitted. Now, instead of having to track all 62 people in front of me, I only have to track 12, really. #;-}>

BBS Signature