00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

France and Office Hunt Stories

11,155 Views | 117 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2005-12-31 19:57:57

man you need to get a 3deminsional tank ou there tom it would be soo fucking cool and happy new year to you to

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2005-12-31 20:04:05

At 12/31/05 12:58 AM, BurstFilms wrote: I think I found the building using Google Earth. It's the only one on the street that looks like the photo you posted. You gotta slap a big logo on the roof so when they update satellite photos, we can see the NG logo in all its glory.

hahah awesome.. you were off by one building :)

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2005-12-31 20:15:15

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 00:35:08

Sweet. I got the first reply to a 2006 news post.

Tom, I forgot to ask, is there a set release date for the new console game?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 00:48:21

Happy New Year to all of my fellow Newgrounders. Have a great 2006 people!

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 01:14:08

Newgrounds is growing like crazy, it'll be like the next google or yahoo...anways. i wish u a happy new year and good luck for 2006...Evryone loves you here in montreal, u should come one day, usa is cool but CANADA R0x0rd lol

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 02:26:03

Happy New Year Newgrounds users!

May 2006 bring you many days of happiness and love.

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 02:36:18

Happy New Year, Tom.

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 03:53:13

Tom, you still thinking of ideas for the first floor?
Why don't you turn part of it into a recording studio. I mean it's just a suggestion, but it would be good for you to have in the case of that you need to do some voice/music recordings.
And NGer's could pay a small fee to use the facility. Just a suggestion.

Or you could turn it into a massive pub place, with pool tables and arcade machines, jukebox, and whatnot. Sure would be awesome for NG parties

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 09:13:00

Wow, I liked the futuristic NG Building, it hopefully WILL look like that one day...

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 16:01:13

New year's day's almost over and I dud nothing except play the Tetris song on my new guitar.

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 17:42:16

Looks nice.

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 17:55:37

At 12/30/05 03:00 PM, TomFulp wrote: I hope everyone has fun plans for this weekend! I've prepped some new story pages to add to the NG history section. They summarize my recent trip to France as well as the hunt for a Newgrounds office. If I don't make pages about this stuff, I forget eventually, so it's nice to document everything! And yes, I finally reveal an exterior shot of the office (no tank logo on there yet).

I probably won't be posting at midnight tomorrow, so HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

HOLY SHIT DUDE I LIVE IN FRANCE AT THE SAME PLACE YOU WENT TO GO VISIT: LYON OMG ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man my favorite guy on the internet went to where i live and i didn't even see him. I see you went at Place Bellecour to the fete des lumieres. We went exactly at the same place. Jeez i wanna kill myself. Next time if you go, (if there is a next time) e-mail me at outlawstar0304@yahoo.fr so i can see the founder of newgrounds.
(Argh still feel like killing myself)
From your devoted fan
Dieuberbeat

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 19:05:39

At 12/31/05 06:34 PM, SlySniper wrote: Cool. Happy New Year!

Yes Happy new year I got my voting in already. Who wants to bet Cycaon doesnt win 2920:1 odds.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-01 21:26:50

Good luck with the new office! How much did it set you back btw? looks sweet, and by the description seems like a great independant workplace for you guys. Stampers video was fun as well. GIve us a few more screenies if possible.

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 11:37:49

lol al good

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 13:11:45

At 12/30/05 04:15 PM, James_Prankard_Inc wrote: Second Floor - The Behemoth (Console Development)
First Floor - "AnimateMe" (Movie Development)

Because this is the NG office, i know it is a long shot, but have you ever considered getting a animation team in. You have all the contacts for it. And you can begin to produce professional Animation, and i'm sure Adam Phillips would love to be part of an animation team.

It is a combined Newgrounds / Behemoth office, although I don't think we'll be on individual floors any time soon. :)

As for the animation department -we are slowly moving into that. We'll only be able to keep expanding it if we can prove to make it work as a business. Mindchamber, Stamper and Jeff Bandelin (Jimmy Robinson on the front page) are all here. If Adam Phillips wanted to move to the area I would HAVE to hire him, I figure he's doing his own thing, though. I should probably ask just to see. :)

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 13:15:15

At 12/30/05 04:33 PM, James_Prankard_Inc wrote: Sorry to go slightly off topic,
But does The Behemoth have a mission statement? It doesn't seem to be on the site.
Also, how do you see the new NG office being used? At the moment it seems pretty dedicated to The Behemoth rather than the original NG.

Besides me, we only have one Behemoth guy here (Josh). The rest of the guys are all NG. Tim manages the servers, Stamper does the layout as well as his own movies. You'll be seeing more of Jeff and Mindchamber in 2006, since this is all just getting off the ground. I want to have a lot of cool creative stuff going on here... The bigger the projects get, the longer everything takes to complete, it's rough.

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 13:17:54

At 12/31/05 12:58 AM, BurstFilms wrote: I think I found the building using Google Earth. It's the only one on the street that looks like the photo you posted. You gotta slap a big logo on the roof so when they update satellite photos, we can see the NG logo in all its glory.

We're actually in the building directly right of that one... And YES, we have been discussing sticking the NG logo on the roof, just for Google maps. :)

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 13:20:08

At 12/31/05 05:50 AM, JimmyDallas wrote: i have a suggestion for the 2nd floor. why not make it an art/flash gallery that serves beer?

That has been my #1 plan since the get-go. :)

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 13:22:42

At 1/1/06 12:35 AM, -Buddhist- wrote: Sweet. I got the first reply to a 2006 news post.

Tom, I forgot to ask, is there a set release date for the new console game?

Not yet. We have so many crazy plans for it, it's tough to say. :)

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 13:24:05

At 1/1/06 05:55 PM, dieuberbeat wrote: HOLY SHIT DUDE I LIVE IN FRANCE AT THE SAME PLACE YOU WENT TO GO VISIT: LYON OMG ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed ya! I was starting to think there weren't any NG fans in Lyon. :)

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 19:38:07

Hey, on the history section, you never mentioned that you got married!
..Or maybe you said it somewhere else.

Anyway, NG could make a fortune employing 14-year-olds over the summer - just find a way around those child-labor laws. :)

I'm so going to apply for a job at the behemoth someday.

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 19:44:16

At 1/2/06 07:38 PM, MercuryLime wrote: Hey, on the history section, you never mentioned that you got married!

My bad, it was in your biography.

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-02 21:49:28

Sounds like your new office has a lot of possibilites.

BBS Signature

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-03 06:23:34

Interesting, but I would like to know when you will post the best of December topic?

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-09 06:29:53

what happened to your patented smile in those pictures?

Response to France and Office Hunt Stories 2006-01-10 13:32:28

lol lol lol happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature