00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

liazx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Random Rant

20,576 Views | 194 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-01 11:30:57

ani and Lipton are a

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-02 11:19:04

At 12/24/05 12:23 PM, TomFulp wrote: There are a few things that have been getting on my nerves this past week, so at the risk of sounding like Foamy, I thought I would compile them into a single RANT post. So here goes!....

Yeah, I see it all the time too...the ones that piss me of the most has to be the movie preview comercials...they show all the good parts, and then you go to see the movie and it sucks. I hate that, I dont think I've been to the movies in about 2 years, the big screen is nice...but shitty movies tend to make the "expierience" worse. If I see something remotely interesting, I either wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it, or watch it on tv. But, I'm kinda sick of the same plot in every movie. They're all predictable and it's amazing that they keep making billions of dollars in a week or whatever, and I'm not too big on big name actors either, makes the movie trasparent or less believable when you see the actors in the tabloids everyday. I think I'll stick with the IFC channel, interesting movies...different plots...and it's free...kinda, you pay monthly but you get 500 channels, which are spewing out ad's for the shitty movies...oh well....heh I have many more rants about media...and other I guess some people would call "touchy" subjects. Also this war profitearing shit pisses me off...I mean I'll turn on mtv, or any channel and it's littered with stuff about the war...like the music videos, the shows, the news...I'm not against people in the army...I'm against all the crap that's trying to make money off of this, they make it seem like their so concerned but it's really just about adding a few more bricks of gold to their pockets.

I dunno, I dont want to continue for now, it's getting long anyways...but I have a lot to say so feel free to say whatever. I try not to offend people...so please dont take the last bit as a rant on the army...it's not that, it's the people who use something like war to their advantage such as making money.

Thanks for listening to my thoughts!

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-02 11:27:47

Hey everyone listen to Anti-Flag...I don't know the name of the song, but the choras goes...."this is how to create an enemy, this is how to start a war" But I like a lot of the lyrics in the song.

No I'm not a "punk"...nor am I an anarchist...but their's a lot of sh*t the governmet I think has hidden, and as well as having a lot of flaws. I dont think it's slogan is true to it's words either...like I said land of the free....land of the greed. Believe your freedom is bought, or you live on the streets and die when you find a corn flake on the ground. And then suddenly Paris Hilton steps on it.

I dunno how this apply's to the topic...but random rants...this isnt really random, but it is a rant, so I'm halfway there...

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-02 16:25:02

Wow, everyone is so kind to Tom Fulp, you want to sack his cack?
Nerds ...
Rant as much as you want, why should we give a fack?

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-07 21:43:02

At 1/2/06 04:25 PM, putkata wrote: Wow, everyone is so kind to Tom Fulp, you want to sack his cack?
Nerds ...
Rant as much as you want, why should we give a fack?

Hahaha you're such a stupid douchebag

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-08 00:50:00

Hells Yeah!

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-15 10:55:54

Tom i agree with you the metal of honor comercial sucks, lipton sucks, and amazon sucks I know for a fact I order a dvd for my friend for crishtmas and it is not here yet and i ordererd it in october the 1rst. That is is really pissin me off.

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-15 22:22:03

Have you been sucking Foamy's dick?

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-15 22:23:47

Hey, I was j/king ROFL

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-16 17:16:04

Message to Tom Fulp,
"Suck your idiotic fans' cocks!"

Oh, no I committed a sin, Allah comes to slay me, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-16 19:01:22

1: I'll start with i don't support most of the things that you complain about, but it is pretty dumb.
For the record, Call of Duty 2 the commercial actually does show some of that stuff in the game, and there's different verions of the game. And it might not show everything the same from the commercial, because I heard it was different on Xbox360.
2: About that Christian, and refrence to God complaining, why did you continue to watch or listen to this Christmas Shoe Song, and it's obviously going to talk about Jesus and God because it's Christmas. And there's nothing wrong with preeching the name of God, because some people are Christian and have the right to do so. It's not like other religions don't have the right, it's just they dont do it.
3: I understand why you're pissed about that Amazon thing.

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-17 20:24:30

well tom your right......i have to go on my own rant now 1.i hate these damn things on a web page that say congratulations youve won (whatever i is) it feezes my computer and besides who actually cliks those no1 these corps think were stupid. and by the way i also hate those pop ups that they ask you would you like to claim your prize and you click no and it takes you to there site anyways its like they dont care what the hell you say.......alright im done THE END.

Random Rant

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-17 20:30:32

LOL...LOL....!!!! yea man youre crazy but youre funny so..

Random Rant

Response to Random Rant 2006-01-17 20:33:00

LOL....that amazon thing was funny

Random Rant

Response to Random Rant 2006-03-07 15:31:54

At 12/24/05 12:25 PM, bigexplosions wrote: This is the first time in history I saw Tom Fulp rant.

look ive never seen him rant but I have some important news... I have gotten the web site posted on 96.1 kiss i hope you guys dont mind sorry