00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Church of Euthanasia

3,123 Views | 25 Replies

The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:10:19

idk how long this has been around but has anyone else heard of "The Church of Euthanasia" . How can there be so many stupid people in the world to where they belive this crap. I'd really like to know what you guys think about this church (is it just me or can anything be a church now or days). Or its leader Rev. Korda. And for you lazy ass ppl who cant click a link they support suicide, free abortion, sodomy and cannibalism.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:12:13

Fuck 'em. Just because they have a web site, that doesn't mean they are taken seriously by anybody. Anybody can make a web site. Shit, even NAMBLA and the KKK have web sites.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:19:45

At 12/23/05 12:12 AM, Redbob86 wrote: Fuck 'em. Just because they have a web site, that doesn't mean they are taken seriously by anybody. Anybody can make a web site. Shit, even NAMBLA and the KKK have web sites.

Both oragnizations you just named are taken very seriously in the US by millions

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:21:51

Realistically, it's only a fraction of a percent of the nation that supports NAMBLA or the KKK. Walk around, ask people, almost none of them will tell you they support either one of them.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:24:14

Such a funny site that is promoting the seperation of church and state.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:25:31

At 12/23/05 12:21 AM, Redbob86 wrote: Realistically, it's only a fraction of a percent of the nation that supports NAMBLA or the KKK. Walk around, ask people, almost none of them will tell you they support either one of them.

Yes but the KKK had its time when it had very large number of supports. This could easily happen here with this group. I'm sure there are many ppl in the US mainly stupid teens i would think, who could easily be swayed into this church. or am i wrong?

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:25:46

At 12/23/05 12:24 AM, Ravens_Grin wrote: Such a funny site that is promoting the seperation of church and state.

They're doing it so the government won't arrest them for cannabalism and all the other sick shit they do.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:27:18

Yes but the KKK had its time when it had very large number of supports. This could easily happen here with this group. I'm sure there are many ppl in the US mainly stupid teens i would think, who could easily be swayed into this church. or am i wrong?

Unless they enjoy killing themselves, killing babies, getting fucked in the ass, and eating human flesh, then yes you are.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:30:39

At 12/23/05 12:27 AM, Redbob86 wrote:
Unless they enjoy killing themselves, killing babies, getting fucked in the ass, and eating human flesh, then yes you are.

im not saying they enjoy it but they do alot of those things maybe not eating human flesh. but one never knows.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:30:58

At 12/23/05 12:10 AM, KiNg_nOOb wrote: "The Church of Euthanasia"

Hello?! IT'S A FUCKING JOKE.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 00:57:09

At 12/23/05 12:30 AM, Empanado wrote:
At 12/23/05 12:10 AM, KiNg_nOOb wrote: "The Church of Euthanasia"
Hello?! IT'S A FUCKING JOKE.

people said the same thing about scientology and it is growing in popularity slowly but still growing

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 01:09:13

At 12/23/05 12:57 AM, KiNg_nOOb wrote: people said the same thing about scientology and it is growing in popularity slowly but still growing

THE SITE. It's not an actual Church, it's a joke site.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 01:15:00

At 12/23/05 01:09 AM, Empanado wrote:
At 12/23/05 12:57 AM, KiNg_nOOb wrote: people said the same thing about scientology and it is growing in popularity slowly but still growing
THE SITE. It's not an actual Church, it's a joke site.

son of a bitch ur right god dammit nobody else reply to this i have lived up to my name

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 01:16:16

I'm not trying to come off as a placating sort, but WHAT THE FUCK?! Scientology is easier to believe then that load of shit. You all should visit the site King_noob posted, you'll get a feeling of hysteria mingled with pity after reading it.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 01:21:07

incase anyone is confused that was sarcasim plz continue to post

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 09:21:32

Its approved links include the CIA and the front page has a picture of someone licking the twin towers as a plane flies into them. It has a banner saying honk if you need an abortion and cartoons of abortion on the front page and you really think its serious. One of the clergy liseted is father VERMIN or something like that.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 13:27:07

So what if they have many believers? All those dumb-asses will kill themselves, if they really believe it. Yet another way to slow down over-population!

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 13:48:21

The Church of Euthanasia is mostly made to fuck around with highly religious people.

They just do wacky shit like go to anti-gay protests with huge signs that say "EAT A QUEER FETUS FOR JESUS"

Dead.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 17:51:10

At 12/23/05 12:19 AM, KiNg_nOOb wrote:
At 12/23/05 12:12 AM, Redbob86 wrote: Fuck 'em. Just because they have a web site, that doesn't mean they are taken seriously by anybody. Anybody can make a web site. Shit, even NAMBLA and the KKK have web sites.
Both oragnizations you just named are taken very seriously in the US by millions

There are people who take NAMBLA seriously? ...Really?
The North American Man-Boy Love Association?

That is amazingly creepy.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 17:55:40

At 12/23/05 01:27 PM, _Nevyn_ wrote: So what if they have many believers? All those dumb-asses will kill themselves, if they really believe it. Yet another way to slow down over-population!

My other favorite site telling about idiots killing themselvs? http://www.darwinawards.com/
From managers trying to take visual surveys of explosive chemicals by cutting through the tank with a welding torch, to a worker who was killed by an exploding cow, this is probably the best collection.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-23 17:59:26

talk about a bunch off redneck assholes.....a guy meets an alien and is told the earth is failing....right and what was the point of this when the alien could have obviously helped us if he can travel to and from dimensions......well people who suppost that are really a bunch of retards.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-26 15:27:07

well personally i agree with the idea that there are to many humans for the world to support but once again (just like why everyone hates peta) they have taken these ideas into an odd and creepy direction. though euthanasia may be a good thing supporting suicide doesn't seem a very appropriate action, just like becoming vegan (cannibalism is cool)...hmmm do u think maybe theres a link between them and peta? well anyway things should be done about our population and its relation to the world but willingly killing people of seems a little morbid and slightly unethical, i think the world will do that for itself, another few natural disasters, epidemics and voila! sharp decrease in human.

p.s. why sodomy? has no one heard of birth control methods?

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-26 16:13:16

Birth control fails, sodomy doesn't.

Dead.

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-26 17:18:32

At 12/23/05 12:10 AM, KiNg_nOOb wrote: ...How can there be so many stupid people in the world to where they belive this crap...

I don't know, but in a parody thread I wrote this or last year, I took on a role of a really religious person (when the act was still new...)

I had a handful of people actually believe all the crap I spewed (some are occasional members on politics. I won't post names...) They agreed statments that Easter chocolate bunnies were Satanic, and that Satan controlled Newgrounds. They were saying I should start a church.

I was doing everything what a nutty tele-Evanangelical would, and I actually had some people fall for my act!

I don't know...
There are crazy people out there . I just hope those handful of people I pawned will see how foolish it is to not take things with a grain of salt. Foolish people...

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-26 18:52:06

gawd that is the saddest website "the church of euthanasia"

Response to The Church of Euthanasia 2005-12-29 00:21:01

i know, but...ach nevermind, there isn't really much to argue anyways

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature