00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Wiccan and Pagan crew.

50,190 Views | 607 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-06 07:19:36

hmmm well actually, I have been reading alot about alot of things. I know alot about wicca, I might learn something new hear in the progress, but theres nothing specific I would like to learn about:3 Im kinda of the experimenting side from Wicca. I make up my own rituals but I keep it safe(:

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-06 15:11:50

At 9/6/06 07:19 AM, Whirlguy wrote: hmmm well actually, I have been reading alot about alot of things. I know alot about wicca, I might learn something new hear in the progress, but theres nothing specific I would like to learn about:3 Im kinda of the experimenting side from Wicca. I make up my own rituals but I keep it safe(:

So what other paths have you looked into? Also what times of the year do you hold ritual?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-06 16:27:49

Oh well actually I hold rituals whenever I feel I need one. The first ritual I did was for luck and it turned out really good. I do not hold rituals alot, and I forget certain dates. Also I prefer doing rituals at night and outside. My rituals are mainly for gaining power, and not honouring. I never really thought about it, but now I hear myself saying it, it sounds really disrespecting..

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-06 19:31:51

At 9/6/06 04:27 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Oh well actually I hold rituals whenever I feel I need one. The first ritual I did was for luck and it turned out really good. I do not hold rituals alot, and I forget certain dates. Also I prefer doing rituals at night and outside. My rituals are mainly for gaining power, and not honouring. I never really thought about it, but now I hear myself saying it, it sounds really disrespecting..

Well then they are not rituals. They are spells. Rituals are for honoring a divine being, celebration, or to mark the passing of an important event. So what you are doing is spell work not rituals. Now are you interested in learning other paths aside from wicca? Do you want to learn more about wicca? Also do you use any divination method as it cards, runes, skrying ,ect?

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-06 19:40:22

At 9/6/06 07:31 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Well then they are not rituals. They are spells. Rituals are for honoring a divine being, celebration, or to mark the passing of an important event. So what you are doing is spell work not rituals. Now are you interested in learning other paths aside from wicca? Do you want to learn more about wicca? Also do you use any divination method as it cards, runes, skrying ,ect?

Im not using cards cause it takes lots of knowledge, I dont think Ill be able to learn it in short time. I might try it though, but it seems very hard. Weve got cards at home though, but I always have the feeling that Im picking the wrong card too..><

Runes, I never considered using them, mayb you could tell a little more about them, cause I dont know alot about Runes..

skrying is something I never heared of, I would like to know what it is.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-06 22:52:12

Here are a few links for rune info:

http://www.rainbowcr..stal/runestones.html

http://www.crystalca..and_rune_stones.html

Scrying is a form of divination useing mirrors. Here are some info links:

http://www.crystalin..m/mirrorscrying.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/scrying.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying

Now what about the other questions I asked. Do you want more info on Wicca and other pagan paths?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 05:03:32

wank me,death to all black nigga scum im gonna wank some cunts soon omg fuck black niggas they have to die i just stabbed and smashed a womens teeth out stupid lesbian fag death to all wmoen and black nigga scum stupid nigga i hope they die all the time oi tris today freddy tipene drove through town and his foot was to the side and shit hahahahhaahahhaah stupid faggot anyway the end.

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 10:22:47

At 9/7/06 05:03 AM, Rape_Wizard wrote: Crap

Ummmmmmm post here again and you can expect me to PM a mod to get you delt with.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 12:19:17

At 9/6/06 10:52 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Some links with info and..
Now what about the other questions I asked. Do you want more info on Wicca and other pagan paths?

Uhm, yeah seems intersting^^
Cool links btw, I knew what scrying was, I didnt know the English nameing for it though. I also didnt know there were so ways to scry. Usefull, and the runes, they kinda sound like those carddecks you can buy. Runes sound more meaingfull and effective though. Im gonna save this stuff. Also gonna share it with someone whos veryinterested in it. Thank you

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 15:12:20

Well WhirlGuy these should be a decent start on information for ya. Now If you want more info in a particular area let me know. Also if you have and ideas on magick and ritual let me know because I would love to hear them.

www.witchvox.com ( Pagan articals and news)

http://www.kemet.org/ (Egyptian paganism)

http://www.paganspath.com (Good infor on lots of paths)

http://www.vikingsite.org/ (Norse paganism)

http://www.modernwiccan.com/ (Wicca)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 15:27:18

What does my future hold?

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 15:28:40

Okay, FeeFee told me to post here... waht will happen in the future for me?

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 15:46:03

At 9/7/06 03:28 PM, -Frenzy- wrote: Okay, FeeFee told me to post here... waht will happen in the future for me?

he said to ask this on a specific topic too.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 15:55:56

RULES TO GET A READING:

1) you must have a specific question if you want a reading

2) I will only do 5 a month

3) You must remember that divination is a tricky area and well I cant be 100% sure that my reading will always be right.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 18:45:28

Tonight I did my first ritual. It was because I heared it was going to be full moon and there would be a little eclips too. I played some music for the Godess, and while playing I could see these sparks around the moon. Pretty anoying, because sometimes you mistake planes for sparks and it gets you out of focus. Ive also been to the forest which is close to my house, and meditated in the circle. I didnt have alot to offer, but I hope the godess is pleased.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 18:46:24

Okay, fine... who eill be my first rue love?

XD

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 19:42:44

I am joining. I'm still learning about Wicca, but I have casted some of the spells and a couple of them have worked. If you have any advice for a beginner like me, I'd love to know.

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-07 20:22:26

WhirlGuy:
Congrats on your first ritual. As to honoring the Goddess well if it was done out of love no matter how small the offer she is always pleased.

At 9/7/06 06:46 PM, -Frenzy- wrote: Okay, fine... who eill be my first rue love?
XD

Dude I am working with CARDS they cant tell me names. I mean really I can try to find out what your first real relationship will be like if thats good enough. Dude divination is an art and a tricky one at that. Its just not that easy to do so remember nothing is 100%

At 9/7/06 07:42 PM, DestinyTheBlackAngel wrote: I am joining. I'm still learning about Wicca, but I have casted some of the spells and a couple of them have worked. If you have any advice for a beginner like me, I'd love to know.

Well I have a few questions.
1) what drew you to Wicca?
2) What kind of spells have you done?
3) What do you hope to learn from us here?
4) Have you looked into other pagan paths?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 14:16:42

So how is every one today?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 15:59:28

At 9/7/06 08:22 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: WhirlGuy:
Congrats on your first ritual. As to honoring the Goddess well if it was done out of love no matter how small the offer she is always pleased.

At 9/7/06 06:46 PM, -Frenzy- wrote: Okay, fine... who eill be my first rue love?
XD
Dude I am working with CARDS they cant tell me names. I mean really I can try to find out what your first real relationship will be like if thats good enough. Dude divination is an art and a tricky one at that. Its just not that easy to do so remember nothing is 100%

At 9/7/06 07:42 PM, DestinyTheBlackAngel wrote: I am joining. I'm still learning about Wicca, but I have casted some of the spells and a couple of them have worked. If you have any advice for a beginner like me, I'd love to know.
Well I have a few questions.
1) what drew you to Wicca?
2) What kind of spells have you done?
3) What do you hope to learn from us here?
4) Have you looked into other pagan paths?

1. Well it's basically I liked the idea of the spells, or something like that, it's hard for me to explain, I guess I just naturally was attracted to it. I'm still not sure why I went to it.
2. I've done a couple love spells, but of course I learned mine were not possible no matter how much I hoped, and I've tried to construct some of my own but of course they don't work since I'm still new. A spell that was for helping my mom get out of debt, that I had help with a couple of my friends, it actually worked or it helped bring some money into our life and help us be able to pay the debt off.
3. I hope to learn more about the religion and culture about Wicca and maybe learn more about the concept and wicca in general.
4. I think I have, but I don't remember anything about it and I was more focused on Wicca more than anything.

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 16:06:25

DestinyTheBlackAngel

It sounds to me like you are the fairly standard person that comes to paganism. There are spell and magick in most pagan paths so you dont have to stick with Wicca for that. Also you dont even have to have a religion to be a witch. I mean witchcraft has nothing to do with religion you know that right? As to the love spells well hun dont mess around with spells that are designed to manipulate some one into being with you. They always come back to bite you. (rule of three and all.) Now are you only interested in Wicca or do you want to learn about other paths as well? I can give you links to info on Wicca and witchcraft and any other pagan topic you wish. Now what books have you read on Wicca or what websites have you gone to?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 16:55:39

At 9/8/06 04:06 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: DestinyTheBlackAngel

It sounds to me like you are the fairly standard person that comes to paganism. There are spell and magick in most pagan paths so you dont have to stick with Wicca for that. Also you dont even have to have a religion to be a witch. I mean witchcraft has nothing to do with religion you know that right? As to the love spells well hun dont mess around with spells that are designed to manipulate some one into being with you. They always come back to bite you. (rule of three and all.) Now are you only interested in Wicca or do you want to learn about other paths as well? I can give you links to info on Wicca and witchcraft and any other pagan topic you wish. Now what books have you read on Wicca or what websites have you gone to?

Yeah, I just tried to find a word to try to explain what I was saying, though I knew something wasn't right about that word. Yeah the love spells are a waste, I did them and learned they do nothing, I don't even bother anymore. I would also like to learn about more so I would love some links on Wicca and etc. I'm not exactly sure the name of the books, but I have bought a couple of them and they explain a lot, now i'm just trying to understand more clearly on Wicca, same problem with the websites, I usually just type in something with Wicca in the search bar.

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 17:46:14

At 9/8/06 04:55 PM, DestinyTheBlackAngel wrote:
Yeah, I just tried to find a word to try to explain what I was saying, though I knew something wasn't right about that word. Yeah the love spells are a waste, I did them and learned they do nothing, I don't even bother anymore. I would also like to learn about more so I would love some links on Wicca and etc. I'm not exactly sure the name of the books, but I have bought a couple of them and they explain a lot, now i'm just trying to understand more clearly on Wicca, same problem with the websites, I usually just type in something with Wicca in the search bar.

Ok here you go for some sites on Wicca:

www.modernwiccan.com

wiccanet.com

www.witchway.net

www.witchvox.com

www.wicca.org

Now on to books:

Scott Cunningham:
The Truth About Witchcraft Today
Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: More Techniques of Natural Magic
Earth Power: Techniques of Natural Magic
Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner
Living Wicca: A Further Guide for the Solitary Practitioner

Janet and Stewart Farrar :
The Witches' Goddess: The Feminine Principle of Divinity
The Witches' God: Lord of the Dance
A Witches' Bible: The Complete Witches' Handbook

Raymond Buckland:
Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft

These are only a few of the big names in Wicca and witchcraft books. I will give you a bit of advice, stay away from any books by SilverRaven Wolf ! She is full of crap and people dont take those that read he stuff seriously. I will have more on other pagan paths for you later.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 18:04:38

Thank you, I will definately take a peek at the links and look for some of the books you mentioned ^_^

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 18:10:20

At 9/8/06 06:04 PM, DestinyTheBlackAngel wrote: Thank you, I will definately take a peek at the links and look for some of the books you mentioned ^_^

Not a problem. I will be geting the other info for you later today and by then I hope to hear what you think of the stuff I gave you. Also if you have any questions on Wicca just ask.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-08 20:09:11

Books? I know a really good writer, Scott Cunningham, but I guess you all knew him.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-09 16:50:19

At 9/8/06 08:09 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Books? I know a really good writer, Scott Cunningham, but I guess you all knew him.

Yes I know him, however do you know of any more authors?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-09 17:55:49

At 9/9/06 04:50 PM, FeeFee85 wrote:
At 9/8/06 08:09 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Books? I know a really good writer, Scott Cunningham, but I guess you all knew him.
Yes I know him, however do you know of any more authors?

Hmm I dont thinkso, I dont have any books better than his. I could check when Inm home, cause Im not home atm. But chances are that the writers are Dutch so yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-10 14:17:16

Yup the rest of my books are from Dutch writers

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2006-09-10 15:18:21

At 9/10/06 02:17 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Yup the rest of my books are from Dutch writers

Hmmmmm Well thats ok then. So any more questions for today? I mean I did offer to help you out and well I dont know if I have been doing that.

BBS Signature