New Topic Respond to this Topic
OrangeFox
OrangeFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Search Results lack features 2005-12-12 04:44:47 Reply

The search system isn't desired when it comes to features here. I've searched for Sonic & Related music mixes and come up with many unrelated and randomized collections with a few related mixed in. Can't there be a feature to filter out the stuff you didn't search for? Also list them from most popular to least popular?

Oh by the way, those of you who feel the need to respond to this in a negitive way, feel free to lick the dirt and mozz cheese off the bottom of my shoes. They haven't been cleaned in weeks.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Search Results lack features 2005-12-12 04:56:06 Reply

At 12/12/05 04:44 AM, OrangeFox wrote: The search system isn't desired when it comes to features here. I've searched for Sonic & Related music mixes and come up with many unrelated and randomized collections with a few related mixed in. Can't there be a feature to filter out the stuff you didn't search for? Also list them from most popular to least popular?

Oh by the way, those of you who feel the need to respond to this in a negitive way, feel free to lick the dirt and mozz cheese off the bottom of my shoes. They haven't been cleaned in weeks.

You suck. It should be a pre-requisite for people to actually hang around and read some threads before making a post.

And I'd be happy to oblige, if you were a hot chick.

But you aren't.

So I won't.

Lick your own shoes.

audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Search Results lack features 2005-12-12 06:44:08 Reply

At 12/12/05 04:44 AM, OrangeFox wrote: The search system isn't desired when it comes to features here. I've searched for Sonic & Related music mixes and come up with many unrelated and randomized collections with a few related mixed in. Can't there be a feature to filter out the stuff you didn't search for? Also list them from most popular to least popular?

The word 'Sonic' is a word commonly used in relationship to sound. Infact, it MEANS sound. Since this is an audio portal, its safe to assume a lot of artists will use the word 'Sonic' in their tracks.

In other words, refine your search. Try 'Sonic game' and such.

I havn't tried, but does the search engine allow for bolian operators? If it dosn't, it needs to go on the list of tiny jobs to do for the extremely busy admins.

OrangeFox
OrangeFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Search Results lack features 2006-01-12 07:36:57 Reply

Hey! wow your response was useful. Thanks. Also, thanks for not using negitive contructs.