Be a Supporter!

I only signed up for one thing only

  • 747 Views
  • 10 Replies
New Topic
OrangeFox
OrangeFox
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 01:51:53

I was checking out
http://www.newground..=198486&sub=3500
and I just had to sign up to review it, it was such a great track "Sonic & Knuckles" remix. omg, TIIGHT!

XGM-Zeth
XGM-Zeth
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 02:13:28

Audio Advertisements
As much as i hate to repeat myself, Use Audio Advertising instead of opening another thread for it.
It seems that you aint gonna learn that.
Read stickies, it should be there.

OrangeFox
OrangeFox
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 04:32:13

Well hello there guy who doesn't read posts correctly. Who said I was advertising? I'm just saying why I signed up and that I thought that music was great. Can't one explain the purpose of ones purpose? And I don't care much for your attitude either.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 04:51:25

At 12/12/05 04:32 AM, OrangeFox wrote: Well hello there guy who doesn't read posts correctly. Who said I was advertising? I'm just saying why I signed up and that I thought that music was great. Can't one explain the purpose of ones purpose? And I don't care much for your attitude either.

This is the most utterly pointless thread.

Next time you make a post, maybe you should make it more useful. No one cares about the fact that you decided to sign up just so you could comment on Paragons audio.

I mean, really. Think about it.

And read the forum rules next time.


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
OrangeFox
OrangeFox
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 04:58:51

Geez, are all the people here assholes still? I signed up to this forum 6 years ago and got some pretty nasty feed back from people just like you.

If you keep littling people like this, there will be many unused accounts. I wonder how NG will feel when they have to clean up all the unused sign ups out because dick heads like you have to join the "lets diss on the new guy" thread to try and ground attitude on the base of "i'm better then you" horse pucky.

I mean really, grow up. There is nothing more ignorant then what you both just said.

B0UNC3
B0UNC3
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 07
Musician
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 05:00:39

Read the stickies and rules and post in the right place and we wont have to be assholes =)


CenterWall | Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 05:02:09

At 12/12/05 04:58 AM, OrangeFox wrote: Geez, are all the people here assholes still? I signed up to this forum 6 years ago and got some pretty nasty feed back from people just like you.

If you keep littling people like this, there will be many unused accounts. I wonder how NG will feel when they have to clean up all the unused sign ups out because dick heads like you have to join the "lets diss on the new guy" thread to try and ground attitude on the base of "i'm better then you" horse pucky.

I mean really, grow up. There is nothing more ignorant then what you both just said.

Incorrect.

There is nothing more ignorant than someone who ignores the rules.

If you really want to leave NG because someone pointed out that you're being a tosser, then by all means do so, because I'm pretty sure we can all count on the fact that you won't be missed.

And nothing was directed at you because you are new, or because I think I'm better than you.

It was directed at you, because you fail.


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
OrangeFox
OrangeFox
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 05:15:58

Heh, figures... No common sense at all.

1. The rules DO NOT clearify.
2. You shouldn't be assholes to begin with, instead you should just say "Hey, mind checkin out the rules? we got special topics to keep it all bundled into, Thanks"

Was that so hard to say? ARE YOU SO NEGITIVE THAT YOU CAN'T BE NICE ABOUT IT? If I were parents, I would smack you around the room in hope to knock some sense in that tiny little brain of yours.

That was the worst excuse for rudness.
I should of seen this coming. It was this way 6 years ago, what made me think that in time people here would grow up? I donno, brain phart probably.

I can read you pathetic excuses for human lives, miles away.
I really do think your all in need of a big hug.

What was it that made you all so negitive? Did your parents beat you? Did they ignore you? What was it that turned your lives into this?

Cause right now, your all giving off a bad smell. Garbage like you should be thrown away at birth.

Try getting a job with those negitive attitudes and lack of common sense. I'd bet you all wouldn't get far in life. I sure as hell wouldn't want to hire you, even if you were good at the field. And yes, I do employ people for my own business. And right now from a person who deals in this, I would tell you to get out of my store the second you walked in.

END
Have fun with your pathetic lives.
Bye.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 05:26:16

At 12/12/05 05:15 AM, OrangeFox wrote: Heh, figures... No common sense at all.

1. The rules DO NOT clearify.
2. You shouldn't be assholes to begin with, instead you should just say "Hey, mind checkin out the rules? we got special topics to keep it all bundled into, Thanks"

Was that so hard to say? ARE YOU SO NEGITIVE THAT YOU CAN'T BE NICE ABOUT IT? If I were parents, I would smack you around the room in hope to knock some sense in that tiny little brain of yours.

That was the worst excuse for rudness.
I should of seen this coming. It was this way 6 years ago, what made me think that in time people here would grow up? I donno, brain phart probably.

I can read you pathetic excuses for human lives, miles away.
I really do think your all in need of a big hug.

What was it that made you all so negitive? Did your parents beat you? Did they ignore you? What was it that turned your lives into this?

Cause right now, your all giving off a bad smell. Garbage like you should be thrown away at birth.

Try getting a job with those negitive attitudes and lack of common sense. I'd bet you all wouldn't get far in life. I sure as hell wouldn't want to hire you, even if you were good at the field. And yes, I do employ people for my own business. And right now from a person who deals in this, I would tell you to get out of my store the second you walked in.

END
Have fun with your pathetic lives.
Bye.

XGM was nice to you, you retaliated with rudeness.

I get lots of hugs.

My parents never beat me, they were awesome.

Don't even try and talk to me about common sense. It's an area in which you seem to be severely lacking.

I didn't ask for a job.

I have no desire to look in your store.

I feel sorry for your employees.

Anyway, I don't want to get banned for trolling. Kthxbai.


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
B0UNC3
B0UNC3
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 07
Musician
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 05:52:16

AUDIO RATING THREADS (Do NOT start a new topic to promote your audio)
Audio Advertisements
Audio Joint

Well isnt that basicly what we told u? We couldn't care less if u leave, since you obviously is "SOOO MUCH" better than us.

Learn to read instead of being a fucking cock.

Treat others as you want to be treated. And you have pretty obviously stated how you want that to be.


CenterWall | Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter

Denvish
Denvish
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to I only signed up for one thing only 2005-12-12 06:00:52

At 12/12/05 05:15 AM, OrangeFox wrote: And yes, I do employ people for my own business.

I feel sorry for your employees.

Anyway, enough with the pointless flaming.


- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature