00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enjoyedthat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nelson Hurst never did release

671 Views | 5 Replies

Nelson Hurst never did release 2005-12-08 17:09:22

Genryu's blade... I know he got him self in trouble with some of the names he used in his flash. But why couldn't he have just changed the names and released Genryu's Blade 2? I use to have his email, and I talked to him like 1-2 years back maybe even longer than that, and he said he was almost done making genryu's blade 2. Did he lie to me or something? Where is Nelson Hurst?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Nelson Hurst never did release 2005-12-08 17:15:24

I give your first post ever on the BBS a D- cuz i have no idea wat the hell you are talking about

BBS Signature

Response to Nelson Hurst never did release 2005-12-08 17:17:27

At 12/8/05 05:15 PM, CasperNG wrote: I give your first post ever on the BBS a D- cuz i have no idea wat the hell you are talking about

Only because you are ignorant to one of the greatest flashes made at the time.

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Nelson Hurst never did release 2005-12-08 17:21:11

I'm user klowns, got banned from here quite some time ago. I think I have been banned from newgrounds like 1-2 years, just banned so I couldn't get a new username or something. I apologize to Newgrounds for my bad years. Doubt most of you would even remember that name. Anyways, why did Nelson hurst disappear?

Response to Nelson Hurst never did release 2005-12-08 17:24:57

At 12/8/05 05:15 PM, CasperNG wrote: I give your first post ever on the BBS a D- cuz i have no idea wat the hell you are talking about

You get an F for not only making a pointless post, but for not knowing what Genryu's blade is

BBS Signature

Response to Nelson Hurst never did release 2005-12-08 17:27:14

thanks, but that doesn't really tell me why he ran away, when he told me personally that he was close to finishing up genryu's blade 2... He probably lied... God, I trust too many people.