• 1,213 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 15th, 2008 @ 04:16 PM Reply

yo ruckel, I don't know if you only put up recent submissions but why not put up this if you're so sorry about putting up your own :D

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 15th, 2008 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 8/15/08 04:16 PM, SBB wrote: yo ruckel, I don't know if you only put up recent submissions but why not put up this if you're so sorry about putting up your own :D

BICAS IT'S 2 YARS OLD, DAMN YUO!

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 16th, 2008 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 8/15/08 07:21 PM, RKThrilla wrote: My I like Bacon song made the front page.

Im to punk for you kids

i'm too lazy to screen it again, got it in my records anyway. you do it!

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 17th, 2008 @ 03:38 PM Reply

17aug08

the winners of the previous MAC goes up again, they had a break for some clockday submissions, so now they'll have their time up.

image and link to the contest results a few posts back.

SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Suspended-3rd-Chord
Suspended-3rd-Chord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 24th, 2008 @ 04:19 AM Reply

I'd like to nominate dimrain47. I realize that some of his sounds might not be dated and his production quality isnt the best, but he's the second most downloaded audio artist and I've never seen him front-paged.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 24th, 2008 @ 07:13 AM Reply

At 8/24/08 04:19 AM, Suspended-3rd-Chord wrote: I'd like to nominate dimrain47. I realize that some of his sounds might not be dated and his production quality isnt the best, but he's the second most downloaded audio artist and I've never seen him front-paged.

Dimrain had his time. Trust me, he has/had enough attention

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Macsalad
Macsalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 24th, 2008 @ 07:24 AM Reply

At 8/24/08 07:13 AM, Envy wrote: Dimrain had his time. Trust me, he has/had enough attention

true, true

I produce Music for Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 24th, 2008 @ 12:43 PM Reply

24aug08

newgrounds musician front page list

TMM43
TMM43
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 24th, 2008 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 8/24/08 12:43 PM, Rucklo wrote: 24aug08

SWING THE SWING IS THE SHIT!

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 27th, 2008 @ 05:31 PM Reply

27aug08

Like you all know, today marks the release of the Behemoth'sCastleCrashers. Since all songs in the game are made by NG artists, and some songs are even uploaded here on NG, this is what the occation requires.
Also, check out the game, it's awesome. Really. :)

cycerin
cycerin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 27th, 2008 @ 06:26 PM Reply

Booyah, Landfall's on! I expect that all songs in CC made by NG artists will become features in the coming weeks?

Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 27th, 2008 @ 06:29 PM Reply

Any list of the NG music used in CC ?

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Aug. 28th, 2008 @ 01:19 AM Reply

At 8/27/08 06:26 PM, cycerin wrote: Booyah, Landfall's on! I expect that all songs in CC made by NG artists will become features in the coming weeks?

probably not, there''s always lots of other material to showcase too...

At 8/27/08 06:29 PM, Deflektor wrote: Any list of the NG music used in CC ?

these songs are all in the AP and the game (then there's custommade music, by stamper f.ex. that ain't submitted to the AP):

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 0433
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 0532
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/6 4061
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 0521
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 23607
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 1286
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/7 0107
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/5 7239
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 17474
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 12527
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 1749
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 6657

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 8/28/08 01:19 AM, Rucklo wrote:
At 8/27/08 06:29 PM, Deflektor wrote: Any list of the NG music used in CC ?
these songs are all in the AP and the game (then there's custommade music, by stamper f.ex. that ain't submitted to the AP):

Also, Snayk recently posted a song that was remixe for the game. The original still is on his userpage, but the more recnt and game-featured song (Please) Don't is alot more interesting. :)

Anyway, 3sep08

Sonofkirk
Sonofkirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 02:58 PM Reply

Beneath Wishes : One of the best Heavy Metal song on the AP. He fairly deserve the front page.

Gloudas
Gloudas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 5th, 2008 @ 12:11 AM Reply

I dont know about me, but I sure know that I think that you should front page the top 4 winners in the weekend audio contest :D

But more importantly, thought I'd suggest a few songs for front page:
Can't Hold On by Josh Hunssaker
and Flight by Nintechno

I think both deserve alot more listens than they have

A heavy bassline is my kind of silence.

Enjoy progressive house? Then listen to my song.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 11th, 2008 @ 03:54 PM Reply

11sep08

OMFG BEARS! were they responcible for 9/11?

KgZ
KgZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 11th, 2008 @ 05:07 PM Reply

responcible

www.macjams.com/artist/kgz (Download links)

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 14th, 2008 @ 09:24 AM Reply

At 9/11/08 03:54 PM, Rucklo wrote: 11sep08

someone must have a gay bear fetish :P

this post would have been relevant when I would have posted it :P

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 16th, 2008 @ 06:19 AM Reply

At 9/11/08 03:54 PM, Rucklo wrote: 11sep08

oh I get it...angry dog...amiright!? RIGHT!!!? >:(

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 16th, 2008 @ 03:59 PM Reply

16sep08

sparhawk56
sparhawk56
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 12:07 AM Reply

So, anyone is allowed to put out two artists and their songs and they'll get on the front page for a day? (I'm still trying to figure out how this works :( )

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 9/19/08 12:07 AM, sparhawk56 wrote: So, anyone is allowed to put out two artists and their songs and they'll get on the front page for a day? (I'm still trying to figure out how this works :( )

I think you need to suck some one's dick in order to get front page.

Seriously though. Anything short of a blow job and your probably not getting front page :(

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

TwilightNecrosis
TwilightNecrosis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 12:24 AM Reply

XxCowMeatxX and I didn't blow anybody (at least, I didn't) and we got frontpage...
Then again, songs about people getting eaten by bears are win.

BBS Signature
sparhawk56
sparhawk56
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 07:27 AM Reply

At 9/19/08 12:12 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 9/19/08 12:07 AM, sparhawk56 wrote: So, anyone is allowed to put out two artists and their songs and they'll get on the front page for a day? (I'm still trying to figure out how this works :( )
I think you need to suck some one's dick in order to get front page.

Seriously though. Anything short of a blow job and your probably not getting front page :(

I wasn't talking about me asshole. I was wondering if we could say actual artists. Cuz i don't contribute shit to this site. Is there anyone who can give me a real answer?

DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 07:54 AM Reply

At 9/19/08 07:27 AM, sparhawk56 wrote:

I wasn't talking about me asshole. I was wondering if we could say actual artists. Cuz i don't contribute shit to this site. Is there anyone who can give me a real answer?

The admins work in mysterious ways. That's all you need to know and that's all we know. End of story!

kk!? ^_ ^

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 08:08 AM Reply

that Funk song of BPL is hotter than fire, thanx for putting that here, I had no idea that bands like this put their stuff on NG
this is probably best Funk/Rap-Jazz song ever existed on NG

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 12:56 PM Reply

At 9/19/08 08:08 AM, sorohanro wrote: that Funk song of BPL is hotter than fire, thanx for putting that here, I had no idea that bands like this put their stuff on NG
this is probably best Funk/Rap-Jazz song ever existed on NG

If we've learned anything from newgrounds - if something sounds amazing its probably stolen :P

not always - but usually hahaha..

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to newgrounds musician front page list Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 9/19/08 12:56 PM, Chronamut wrote: If we've learned anything from newgrounds - if something sounds amazing its probably stolen :P

not really, your humor = good - not stolen
my music = amazingly good (I should step on my modesty and agree on that) - not stolen
Bad Man Inc.'s voice = amazingly good - not stolen ... anyway, how can you steal a voice ?
WinterwindNS, Yosmil, No1r and all the guys on my Fav list (and Chron, don't make jokes over me liking guys and Fav=Fab list ...)

anyway, for now the only really amazingly striking good that I heard lately on Front Page is that Funk song