• 13,468 Replies
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-27 06:44:40

Yeah I want to see it too. It proabably wasnt even that bad.

BBS Signature
Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-27 17:58:38

well i havent used the correct grammar in any posts ever because im not used to it i probably wont..........yet

BBS Signature
Fremen
Fremen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 03:14:25

At 9/27/07 05:58 PM, letiger wrote: well i havent used the correct grammar in any posts ever because im not used to it i probably wont..........yet

Ok.................then get out.

j/k

Seriously though, if you use better grammar and punctuation, people will respect you more, and won't think you are a stupid noob.

NGMAC
NG Naruto RP Crew
PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 12:42:18

At 9/28/07 03:14 AM, Fremen wrote:
At 9/27/07 05:58 PM, letiger wrote: well i havent used the correct grammar in any posts ever because im not used to it i probably wont..........yet
Ok.................then get out.

j/k

Seriously though, if you use better grammar and punctuation, people will respect you more, and won't think you are a stupid noob.

I was actually just about to say the same thing. Letiger it's not hard, I'm sure you have English class in school so you should really use your grammer skills that you learn in there when you post on NG otherwise like Fremen said everyones going to disrespect you and take you for a dumbass noob. Trust me, you dont want that.

BBS Signature
Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 17:47:39

Okay but the comma thing and things like :", i wont do.

BBS Signature
MERC93
MERC93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 21:26:53

Sorry if this sounds a little stupid but isn't there a talk about grammar about every 5 pages or in that area? Because I just need to know if I'm thinking too hard about it or something.

Member of the NGDD Portal Department
Member of the NGPD

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 21:44:30

At 9/28/07 09:26 PM, MERC93 wrote: Sorry if this sounds a little stupid but isn't there a talk about grammar about every 5 pages or in that area? Because I just need to know if I'm thinking too hard about it or something.

Don't even be concerned about it. We're just trying to get people that type like noobs to type properly because as a member of NG Police Headquarters you should be typing correctly.

BBS Signature
PenitentTangent
PenitentTangent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 22:09:02

At 9/28/07 05:47 PM, letiger wrote: Okay but the comma thing and things like :", i wont do.

If you blatantly refure to punctuate, then you're pretty much refusing membership here. We pride ourselves on intelligence, that's why this club has been so sucessful in the past. It's also one of the things we stand for, and I don't want my members looking like asses beacause they can't internets to save their lives. It makes everyone look bad.

As long as you try and care, at least a bit, you and anyone else can do it. It becomes habit after a while.

BBS Signature
Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 22:28:28

Maybe a little bit but im not good at grammer....alot.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 23:27:49

At 9/28/07 10:28 PM, letiger wrote: Maybe a little bit but im not good at grammer....alot.

Well now you have motivation to improve your grammer because your membership to this thread depends on it.

BBS Signature
Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-28 23:46:14

I know it is. Real bad

BBS Signature
Komadori1975
Komadori1975
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-29 00:45:06

I would most certainly love to join the NGPD, should I qualify. :)

I have only recently been active enough to vote on portal submissions, and I do rate them fairly, even if it means I miss out on a point (usually when I blam, *sigh*). I have given a few reviews, and I have posted a few times on the forums.

I dislike spam (understatement) but I will also try and give feedback to those who seem promising in their endeavors.

Good to meet you all.
-K

Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-29 01:15:47

I just noticed that they fixed the review and ranking thing. I dont read the news posts things much but i just noticed it.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-29 02:25:28

At 9/29/07 12:45 AM, Komadori1975 wrote: Good to meet you all.
-K

The pleasure's all mine. Although I'm no longer a member here, I'd like to point a few things out. First of all, you've made an excellent first-impression and that'll do you a lot of good if you maintain a good image around here. Secondly, I'm afraid that with the current criteria you may not be able to join until you've made at least 50 BBS posts and a generally good posting habit (little or no one-lined posts, display sufficient intelligence, maturity, and overall good character). After preliminary inspections, you will be given further instructions to consolidate your place in the NG Police Dept. Your badge is good, so no need to worry about that although the NGPD always encourages people, members and non-members alike, to help clean up the portal.

Also, may I recommend you to take a look at the NGPD FAQ page? (link is in my sig, along with some other members' as well)

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
PenitentTangent
PenitentTangent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-29 18:44:49

At 9/29/07 12:45 AM, Komadori1975 wrote: Good to meet you all.

Now, that, friend, was a first impression. You seem like everything a good club member should be. While you posting history is virtually non-existent, you're on a great start. Fifty of those will do it just fine to get in, have fun meeting the requirements, and I hope to see you back as a member very soon.

GoldOps, I'm pissed at you. Just beacause this letiger fellow had a bagde was no reason for you to let him in. If you're gonna do it again, I suggest you go through their posts to make sure they aren't shit first.

letiger. Make. Better. Posts. One line posts suck, learn to use the fucking quote button, and a reply for every statement is really unnesecary if you have absoloutly nothing to add. Please, please stop posting like a ten-year-old.

BBS Signature
Cherban
Cherban
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-30 06:24:22

I'm a vigilante cop at the wrong place at the wrong time.

IMAJOINTEHNGPD?

PenitentTangent
PenitentTangent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-30 14:18:50

At 9/30/07 06:24 AM, Cherban wrote: I'm a vigilante cop at the wrong place at the wrong time.

IMAJOINTEHNGPD?

Your posts are very, very short, and don't tend to contribute much to the topic. Other than that, spelling and grammar is good, so I just say work on content. Give me a few nice, long posts and you can consider yourself in.

Might want to work on that garbage whistle too.

BBS Signature
Andrea364
Andrea364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-09-30 14:48:29

At 9/29/07 12:45 AM, Komadori1975 wrote: I would most certainly love to join the NGPD, should I qualify. :)

I have only recently been active enough to vote on portal submissions, and I do rate them fairly, even if it means I miss out on a point (usually when I blam, *sigh*). I have given a few reviews, and I have posted a few times on the forums.

I dislike spam (understatement) but I will also try and give feedback to those who seem promising in their endeavors.

Good to meet you all.
-K

Well, if it isn't Komadori! Welcome to the PD, let me show you around. *points to the doughnuts* That over there is the doughnut bar and over that-a-way is everything else. Feel free to hang out here and chat with your fellow officers. Have fun, but be good or I'll kick your ass and shove it down the dumpster!

I'll be in the EGB browsing.

I do believe I met you over PM...
FullyClothedMike
FullyClothedMike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 06:03:02

Is it just me, or is it harder to get blam points now, since every piece of shit seems to making it into the portal nowadays?

MrCrawford
MrCrawford
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 10:31:03

At 9/30/07 02:48 PM, Andrea364 wrote:

Congrats on post 13000.

But check what I got.

N.g Police Headquarters

BBS Signature
TamiyaGuy
TamiyaGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 11:59:24

At 9/29/07 12:45 AM, Komadori1975 wrote: I have only recently been active enough to vote on portal submissions, and I do rate them fairly, even if it means I miss out on a point (usually when I blam, *sigh*). I have given a few reviews, and I have posted a few times on the forums.

I know, what is Newgrounds coming to? I'm the same, and no matter how irritating it is, I still rate fairly, and blam most Krew movies, even if they get through.

Tailsprower said shit

I, personally, would really like to see Komadori1975 be able to join the NG Police Department. Even though she doesn't have that many posts, almost all of them are very mature, and she seems like the kind of person that could clean up NG. So, even though no-one will probably listen, I vote for Komadori to join.

I'm gonna blam the crap on Newgrounds now, and watch my B/P points shoot up by two.

Don't eat yellow snow, Pepsi and coke are the same thing, etc. Visit my webpage! (go on)
Can I eat your brain? pleeeaaase?
You now have a duty in life!!! Clean up Newgrounds!!

BBS Signature
Duh-Boss
Duh-Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 12:26:02

I declare myself in!

I'm pretty good at hearts. I'm also pretty good at Minesweeper. I need to get a life. So do you though probably.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 17:51:18

At 10/1/07 12:26 PM, Duh-Boss wrote: I declare myself in!

You really couldn't have found a worse way to ask to join other than blatant spam, you know that? -_-

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 19:24:28

im i over quailified

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
Andrea364
Andrea364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 20:11:35

At 10/1/07 11:59 AM, TamiyaGuy wrote:
Tailsprower said shit
So, even though no-one will probably listen, I vote for Komadori to join.

Agreed, she'd be an excellent member to have around. That'd be the 2nd or 3rd girl to join the PD in its history (the first or second being me).

Has everyone checked out my latest flash (preview) for my series yet? I just got my wacom tablet the day I started on it and it is my 1st solo project ever.

PenitentTangent
PenitentTangent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 21:00:38

At 10/1/07 07:24 PM, Buster1 wrote: im i over quailified

Yes, you are. In fact, you're so overqualified you should leave right now and never return for fear that you will run this club into the ground with your greatness.

BBS Signature
Andrea364
Andrea364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-01 22:05:45

At 10/1/07 09:00 PM, PenitentTangent wrote: Yes, you are. In fact, you're so overqualified you should leave right now and never return for fear that you will run this club into the ground with your greatness.

Well said, people like him don't belong here. It would only, as you said, run the club into the ground. Nice sarcasm there buddy.

Gloating and pompousness=Bad, no join.

FullyClothedMike
FullyClothedMike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-02 15:47:13

Yo guys.
I've been on the site for a few years now, and in my early days, I loved blamming and protecting to get my rank up. I stopped, however, when I saw the massive jumps between the higher ranks.
After a few years' hiatus, the revamp, along with the degrading quality of the general forums, means that I am now, once again, focusing my efforts on getting Sup. Commander, and this place seems like a fun and interesting place to talk about all the good stuff and crap that makes it through the portal.
May I join this fine club? :)

gregaaron89
gregaaron89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-02 16:11:14

At 10/2/07 03:47 PM, FullyClothedMike wrote: Yo guys.
I've been on the site for a few years now, and in my early days, I loved blamming and protecting to get my rank up. I stopped, however, when I saw the massive jumps between the higher ranks.
After a few years' hiatus, the revamp, along with the degrading quality of the general forums, means that I am now, once again, focusing my efforts on getting Sup. Commander, and this place seems like a fun and interesting place to talk about all the good stuff and crap that makes it through the portal.
May I join this fine club? :)

Although I have no say in the matter, I think that you'll make a good addition. Your posts are alright, certainly much better than mine have been lately... you'll have to wait until you get officially approved though.

I really haven't had much time to post on the bbs lately, and most of my recent posts have been one-liners and spammy D: I've also been gone from here for quite a while. *sorry guys!* eeep I fail at this crew TT_TT

FullyClothedMike
FullyClothedMike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to N.g Police Headquarters 2007-10-02 16:23:42

At 10/2/07 04:11 PM, gregaaron89 wrote: I really haven't had much time to post on the bbs lately, and most of my recent posts have been one-liners and spammy D: I've also been gone from here for quite a while.

What else can you do?
Most posts are spammy or just plain stupid. That's why the quality of mine has dropped. I prefer to write longer, more intelligent posts, but I simply don't get much of an opportunity to anymore. It's always 'do a barrel roll' this or 'grab her cock' that. Mindless stuff that you wouldn't have found a few years ago.
And who are these new regulars anyway?

/moan

Thanks for the kind words, man. :)