Be a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

  • 1,601,164 Views
  • 48,256 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 07:00:36 Reply

At 7/2/08 02:42 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Yeah, that really sucks. And what I don't understand it: how does it pass? I mean, they don't have 200 guys to vote on it... And someone has to be very stupid to vote 2+ on something like that. =/

It's simple really. People are so used to spam coming through the portal, so they just go after the point, and vote 2, or higher. And at some cases when a score is low enough, they bring in a couple corrupted high level spammers, I'm sure I have no need to mention names, who up vote it, and it passes. It's just rare that enough EGB members are online and working at any given point, to stop the spam, although at some cases we were, spam stopped with a screeching halt.

Personally, I have quite a few days off now, looking for work, so I'm at home for now, B/Ping a bit, I'm at a new daily record I haven't had in many months :P


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Writer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 07:40:39 Reply

Thanks everyone for your words of support, I've had quite a bit of time now to get my head back together, and spent the last few days down in Devon with my girlfriend, who has been absolutely amazing. Just getting back to normal life as best I can now, though as I said before, there is less room for good old NG than there used to be.

At 6/27/08 11:25 PM, TheThing wrote:
Not exactly sure what that means, but I assume it's good.

It's a Masters degree in biolgy, and yes, it's good =D Thanks!

Why would you want to spend more time with a girl? They're yucky, and have cooties.

A valid point, but she knows how to make up for it ;P

Have fun. That's all I can say. Life is amazing; it shouldn't be wasted in front of a computer screen.

Damn straight, I've never been afraid to take extended periods of absence from this place, and that isn't going to change. You never know, I may be back as active as ever one of these days (unlikely though...)

*salutes*


Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 10:54:14 Reply

At 7/3/08 07:00 AM, Phantom wrote: It's just rare that enough EGB members are online and working at any given point, to stop the spam, although at some cases we were, spam stopped with a screeching halt.

There's usually at least one or two of us in the portal, but it's ridiculous to assume that one or two of us - even with a high voting power - could stop the save whores clamoring around a submission to give it their 5 before even watching.

Personally, I have quite a few days off now, looking for work, so I'm at home for now, B/Ping a bit, I'm at a new daily record I haven't had in many months :P

Nice. Enjoy your time off man.

At 7/3/08 07:40 AM, Sentio wrote: It's a Masters degree in biolgy, and yes, it's good =D Thanks!

GO FOR THE Ph.D! Then we'll call you Dr Sentio. ;P


BBS Signature
Joshiwa
Joshiwa
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 11:41:46 Reply

At 7/3/08 10:54 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 7/3/08 07:00 AM, Phantom wrote: It's just rare that enough EGB members are online and working at any given point, to stop the spam, although at some cases we were, spam stopped with a screeching halt.
There's usually at least one or two of us in the portal, but it's ridiculous to assume that one or two of us - even with a high voting power - could stop the save whores clamoring around a submission to give it their 5 before even watching.

Come to think of it I recall times that we were on MSN talking and from time to time a spam flash would com to through the portal and we would both vote zero on it. We would say to each other that this flash can not pass...and it ends up passing. Sometimes even we are powerless to the save whores. :/


Dancing Pineapple Guy!
128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.
Also cocks.

BBS Signature
phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 12:02:20 Reply

I really hate it when spam passes through the portal, i vote o on spam submissons. Although when it passed judgement, its wont make any diffrence. I have not seen as much as there used to be the, odd one by Piglettface. However the score goes down very quickly.


Archer I'm a good shot!

Joshiwa
Joshiwa
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 16:19:06 Reply

At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I really hate it when spam passes through the portal, i vote o on spam submissons. Although when it passed judgement, its wont make any diffrence. I have not seen as much as there used to be the, odd one by Piglettface. However the score goes down very quickly.

Yeah that pigletface passes even tho I blam it, tho a couple times it has been blammed but he just resubmits it.

On a side the not the portal is fairly busy today, as of now I have 73 total B/P with 38 blams and 35 saves.


Dancing Pineapple Guy!
128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.
Also cocks.

BBS Signature
pwroftheseagoat
pwroftheseagoat
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 18:35:09 Reply

At 7/3/08 04:19 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I really hate it when spam passes through the portal, i vote o on spam submissons. Although when it passed judgement, its wont make any diffrence. I have not seen as much as there used to be the, odd one by Piglettface. However the score goes down very quickly.
Yeah that pigletface passes even tho I blam it, tho a couple times it has been blammed but he just resubmits it.

If they are resubmits they're rulebreaking and should be posted here in a link. That would at least slow him or any other spammer down a little. I really don't think the portal is any worse than it was when I signed up. There we're times when it was much worse than right now.

What ever happened to the portal watch? When it first kicked off my blam/save ratio was around 1:2 now it's more like 1:4. What's up with that?

RagingThunderCunt
RagingThunderCunt
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 18:48:41 Reply

At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 04:19 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I really hate it when spam passes through the portal, i vote o on spam submissons. Although when it passed judgement, its wont make any diffrence. I have not seen as much as there used to be the, odd one by Piglettface. However the score goes down very quickly.
Yeah that pigletface passes even tho I blam it, tho a couple times it has been blammed but he just resubmits it.
If they are resubmits they're rulebreaking and should be posted here in a link. That would at least slow him or any other spammer down a little. I really don't think the portal is any worse than it was when I signed up. There we're times when it was much worse than right now.

What ever happened to the portal watch? When it first kicked off my blam/save ratio was around 1:2 now it's more like 1:4. What's up with that?

I, honestly, think the deletion of the original Pigletface movies were unjust, as they did not break any rules and passed fairly. The author should be allowed another chance to re-submit, seaing as how he deserves to have his movie hold it's rightful place in the portal just like every other legitimate flash on Newgrounds does.

Joshiwa
Joshiwa
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 19:17:44 Reply

At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
What ever happened to the portal watch? When it first kicked off my blam/save ratio was around 1:2 now it's more like 1:4. What's up with that?

I really don't know, but my blam to save ratio has been evening out lately and today I actually have more blams than saves at the moment. So I guess my regular ratio is 1:2 if not better. I assume the portal watch is still around but its kinda faded in the minds of people.


Dancing Pineapple Guy!
128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.
Also cocks.

BBS Signature
pwroftheseagoat
pwroftheseagoat
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 19:29:54 Reply

At 7/3/08 06:48 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 04:19 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote:
I, honestly, think the deletion of the original Pigletface movies were unjust, as they did not break any rules and passed fairly. The author should be allowed another chance to re-submit, seaing as how he deserves to have his movie hold it's rightful place in the portal just like every other legitimate flash on Newgrounds does.

I'm not familiar with the pigletface movies discussed but if they were deleted by Wade they are considered spam by newgrounds. My point being that if a flash is resubmitted without change and improvement they are rulebreaking and should be flagged as such.

If there's one thing the EGB is good at it's flagging rulebreaking flash. Resubmits by spam artist shouldn't pass.

At 7/3/08 07:17 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
What ever happened to the portal watch? When it first kicked off my blam/save ratio was around 1:2 now it's more like 1:4. What's up with that?
I really don't know, but my blam to save ratio has been evening out lately and today I actually have more blams than saves at the moment. So I guess my regular ratio is 1:2 if not better. I assume the portal watch is still around but its kinda faded in the minds of people.

The 1:4 ratio is over about a month or so and not a daily count. I just think it sucks because the portal watch was actually working and now it's not. My blam/save ratio is pretty much where it was before the portal watch existed now.

RagingThunderCunt
RagingThunderCunt
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 20:34:18 Reply

At 7/3/08 07:29 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:48 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 04:19 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote:
I, honestly, think the deletion of the original Pigletface movies were unjust, as they did not break any rules and passed fairly. The author should be allowed another chance to re-submit, seaing as how he deserves to have his movie hold it's rightful place in the portal just like every other legitimate flash on Newgrounds does.
I'm not familiar with the pigletface movies discussed but if they were deleted by Wade they are considered spam by newgrounds. My point being that if a flash is resubmitted without change and improvement they are rulebreaking and should be flagged as such.

If there's one thing the EGB is good at it's flagging rulebreaking flash. Resubmits by spam artist shouldn't pass.

"Spam" is merely a point of view. It's the term that the general userbase commonly uses to describe something that they believe is of "tasteless" quality. A spam submission is a sort of Eye of the Beholder issue. Nothing is spam by default, but only made that way through the perception of the masses.

And because of this, like I've stated before, I believe it deserves another chance. The author should be allowed to resubmit, since the original was grossly misjudged and removed despite the majority of voters accepting it into the Portal.

The-Condor
The-Condor
  • Member since: May. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 20:45:27 Reply

dude im a civilan can i join??????????////


Zombie Crew.
Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature
pwroftheseagoat
pwroftheseagoat
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 21:01:25 Reply

At 7/3/08 08:34 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:
At 7/3/08 07:29 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:48 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 04:19 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote:
I, honestly, think the deletion of the original Pigletface movies were unjust, as they did not break any rules and passed fairly. The author should be allowed another chance to re-submit, seaing as how he deserves to have his movie hold it's rightful place in the portal just like every other legitimate flash on Newgrounds does.
I'm not familiar with the pigletface movies discussed but if they were deleted by Wade they are considered spam by newgrounds. My point being that if a flash is resubmitted without change and improvement they are rulebreaking and should be flagged as such.

If there's one thing the EGB is good at it's flagging rulebreaking flash. Resubmits by spam artist shouldn't pass.
"Spam" is merely a point of view. It's the term that the general userbase commonly uses to describe something that they believe is of "tasteless" quality. A spam submission is a sort of Eye of the Beholder issue. Nothing is spam by default, but only made that way through the perception of the masses.

And because of this, like I've stated before, I believe it deserves another chance. The author should be allowed to resubmit, since the original was grossly misjudged and removed despite the majority of voters accepting it into the Portal.

You are wrong. If Wade deleted it; it is spam. Spam is flash that is submitted on a continual and regular basis with quality not worthy of newgrounds (Judged at highest levels by NG admins, ie. Wade). Not only does spam suck, it pushes other flash good or otherwise out of the judgement phase prematurely. Not all spam flash does suck, but if it falls into the category of spam there's a good chance it will be deleted.

I do agree with you on one point. If they were good movies they should be resubmitted. If the account was deleted however, obviously that will have to be on another account.

But like I said before I am not familiar with the Pigletface movies. I myself was a fan of the BPB series...at least most of them, but by all rights they were deleted by Wade; they were spam even though some of them were pretty damned funny.

SoulMaster71
SoulMaster71
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 21:01:31 Reply

At 7/3/08 07:29 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:48 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 04:19 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 12:02 PM, phantomlassuk wrote:
I, honestly, think the deletion of the original Pigletface movies were unjust, as they did not break any rules and passed fairly. The author should be allowed another chance to re-submit, seaing as how he deserves to have his movie hold it's rightful place in the portal just like every other legitimate flash on Newgrounds does.
I'm not familiar with the pigletface movies discussed but if they were deleted by Wade they are considered spam by newgrounds. My point being that if a flash is resubmitted without change and improvement they are rulebreaking and should be flagged as such.

If there's one thing the EGB is good at it's flagging rulebreaking flash. Resubmits by spam artist shouldn't pass.

I heard that the reason Wade deleted the movies wasn't so much the content of the movies themselves (they're spammy, yes, but they weren't themselves rule-breaking), but because of alt-related abuses by the person or people involved in making and submitting them (I know MrBlue, aka PigletsMemories, who previously threatened to raid NG, is one of them). The following is from this thread...

At 6/1/08 05:06 PM, WadeFulp wrote: The account with the Flash in question was related to other alts (accounts made by the same person) that were causing trouble. The accounts were all removed due to the abuse on the other accounts.

So it wasn't the movies themselves, it was abuses on other accounts of the people who submitted the movies. That isn't to say they're definitely not rule-breakers on the count of being resubmits, but those currently being submitted are ones I haven't seen before.

At 7/3/08 07:17 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 7/3/08 06:35 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
What ever happened to the portal watch? When it first kicked off my blam/save ratio was around 1:2 now it's more like 1:4. What's up with that?
I really don't know, but my blam to save ratio has been evening out lately and today I actually have more blams than saves at the moment. So I guess my regular ratio is 1:2 if not better. I assume the portal watch is still around but its kinda faded in the minds of people.
The 1:4 ratio is over about a month or so and not a daily count. I just think it sucks because the portal watch was actually working and now it's not. My blam/save ratio is pretty much where it was before the portal watch existed now.

Well let's see... Fleek's gone, LordZeebmork and Orangebeef and 50vmp and most of the others I'm generally familiar with are, for one reason or another, inactive as far as making and submitting stuff (at least, I haven't seen them recently, though Zeebmork's been on the BBS from time to time), there's not much going on with the different crews, and few or no other spammers have arrived to take their places, so all the Portal Watch team would really need to worry about for right now would be K0RKZ (constantly stealing Turd on stolen alts), the still-a-possible-pedophile Suaron (operating as AdairTishler now, though not quite a spammer), or more Pigletface-related abuses. Are these not good things? The Portal may let a lot of things pass that probably shouldn't, low-quality first submissions and such, but overall I've seen far less spam after the whole Portal Watch thing than I saw before it.

RagingThunderCunt
RagingThunderCunt
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 21:33:38 Reply

At 7/3/08 09:01 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 08:34 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote: "Spam" is merely a point of view. It's the term that the general userbase commonly uses to describe something that they believe is of "tasteless" quality. A spam submission is a sort of Eye of the Beholder issue. Nothing is spam by default, but only made that way through the perception of the masses.

And because of this, like I've stated before, I believe it deserves another chance. The author should be allowed to resubmit, since the original was grossly misjudged and removed despite the majority of voters accepting it into the Portal.
You are wrong. If Wade deleted it; it is spam. Spam is flash that is submitted on a continual and regular basis with quality not worthy of newgrounds (Judged at highest levels by NG admins, ie. Wade). Not only does spam suck, it pushes other flash good or otherwise out of the judgement phase prematurely. Not all spam flash does suck, but if it falls into the category of spam there's a good chance it will be deleted.

That proves my point entirely. Wade deleted it because, in his point of view, it was "spam". Thus, it became spam under Wade's rule, but not spam in it's literal sense.

I have watched each and every Pigletface movie released, and while many would disagree, it does not fall under the definition of spam you have posted. It is a continuous series, yes, but I have seen effort carefully placed into each unique episode (especially episode three). Wade's ideal of "pushing legit movies off the portal page," is nothing but futile scapegoating. Movies are constantly moved off the portal page, and that is how things are supposed to work. However, the "Portal Watch" (YEAH RIGHT) has seen fit to use this basic as an excuse to discriminate the movies labeled under spam for moving "quality" submissions down the page by a single peg. The reality is that ANY FLASH EVER RELEASED CAN BE BLAMED FOR SUCH A REASON.

Speaking of quality flash, do you mean that by what the general audience has given a high vote to, or the movie that you, the individual, personally enjoyed?

SlashFirestorm
SlashFirestorm
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Animator
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 22:02:19 Reply

Since there are no unresolved questions, I'm going to go ahead and approve Metal-Therapy as our newest member of the Barracks. Hooray!

First thing you should do is sign up at the Barracks forums, so I can validate you and allow you full access to any sensitive stuff...not that we have any at the moment, lol, but at the very least it'll allow you to participate in future recruit discussions and the like.


Slash's call
was absorbed
by the darkness.

BBS Signature
Dev
Dev
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Reader
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 22:43:21 Reply

At 7/3/08 10:02 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Since there are no unresolved questions, I'm going to go ahead and approve Metal-Therapy as our newest member of the Barracks. Hooray!

Thanks a lot guys for the unanimous agreement to bring me into this great organization. And thanks to Sir-Nuts, too, for helping my case. :)

First thing you should do is sign up at the Barracks forums, so I can validate you and allow you full access to any sensitive stuff...not that we have any at the moment, lol, but at the very least it'll allow you to participate in future recruit discussions and the like.

Thanks for letting me know. I just signed up a half hour or so ago, so I'm all set there. Thanks again, everybody!

*salutes*


.

BBS Signature
pwroftheseagoat
pwroftheseagoat
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 23:04:36 Reply

At 7/3/08 09:33 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:
At 7/3/08 09:01 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
At 7/3/08 08:34 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote: "Spam" is merely a point of view. It's the term that the general userbase commonly uses to describe something that they believe is of "tasteless" quality. A spam submission is a sort of Eye of the Beholder issue. Nothing is spam by default, but only made that way through the perception of the masses.

And because of this, like I've stated before, I believe it deserves another chance. The author should be allowed to resubmit, since the original was grossly misjudged and removed despite the majority of voters accepting it into the Portal.
You are wrong. If Wade deleted it; it is spam. Spam is flash that is submitted on a continual and regular basis with quality not worthy of newgrounds (Judged at highest levels by NG admins, ie. Wade). Not only does spam suck, it pushes other flash good or otherwise out of the judgement phase prematurely. Not all spam flash does suck, but if it falls into the category of spam there's a good chance it will be deleted.
That proves my point entirely. Wade deleted it because, in his point of view, it was "spam". Thus, it became spam under Wade's rule, but not spam in it's literal sense.

I have watched each and every Pigletface movie released, and while many would disagree, it does not fall under the definition of spam you have posted.

I have not, and maybe it doesn't.

It is a continuous series, yes, but I have seen effort carefully placed into each unique episode (especially episode three). Wade's ideal of "pushing legit movies off the portal page," is nothing but futile scapegoating.

This is something you would have to take up with Wade himself, not us. Maybe they were good movies, maybe they were spam. Regardless, he is the only one who can right your percieved wrongs.

Movies are constantly moved off the portal page, and that is how things are supposed to work. However, the "Portal Watch" (YEAH RIGHT) has seen fit to use this basic as an excuse to discriminate the movies labeled under spam for moving "quality" submissions down the page by a single peg.

I'm not sure I completely understand what you're trying to say here but the general premise is correct. Movies are judged by registed members and visitors of newgrounds. However many users up vote flash submitted by spam authors resulting in higher than deserved scores and nudging spam flash passed the save threshhold.

A deserved score can be perceived as such by anyone however the ultimate descision process if determined to be spam will be by a NG admin.

The reality is that ANY FLASH EVER RELEASED CAN BE BLAMED FOR SUCH A REASON.

Correct.

Speaking of quality flash, do you mean that by what the general audience has given a high vote to, or the movie that you, the individual, personally enjoyed?

My personal opinion of flash.
I myself enjoy many flashes that others would love to see blammed. But I enjoy them, they passed
and so that's just tough for anyone who hates them.

I'm not trying to push my will onto anyone but spam is another matter and it's something I think the EGB can help to thin out.

As far as I'm concerned our debate is over.

pwroftheseagoat
pwroftheseagoat
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 23:07:45 Reply

Well the quotation parts didn't come out right but I guess that's what I get for not posting often. It'll work though.

RagingThunderCunt
RagingThunderCunt
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-03 23:49:49 Reply

Whew, thank goodness that's over! Now I can go back to acting like a complete faggot!

MOTHERFUCKING POOSKINNED JIGGABOO CALIFORNIA RAISIN LOOKING SPOOKS!

The Elite Guard Barracks

Joshiwa
Joshiwa
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 00:51:21 Reply

At 7/3/08 10:02 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Since there are no unresolved questions, I'm going to go ahead and approve Metal-Therapy as our newest member of the Barracks. Hooray!

Congrats Metal-Therapy!!! Now report to the portal soldier!

On a stat-whore note, I have just passed 10,000 blams. I feel slightly more accomplished now.


Dancing Pineapple Guy!
128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.
Also cocks.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 02:43:08 Reply

At 7/3/08 06:48 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote:

If this was unclear before, excuse me, but the barracks only accepts replies from humans, and ones with an IQ that does equal in number to their age.

At 7/3/08 09:33 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote: That proves my point entirely. Wade deleted it because, in his point of view, it was "spam". Thus, it became spam under Wade's rule, but not spam in it's literal sense.

The internet is not a democracy, this site belongs to Tom and Wade Fulp, if they want to remove anything, based on any whim, they can. That's all.

At 7/3/08 11:49 PM, RagingThunderCunt wrote: Whew, thank goodness that's over! Now I can go back to acting like a complete faggot!
MOTHERFUCKING POOSKINNED JIGGABOO CALIFORNIA RAISIN LOOKING SPOOKS!

I refer you back to statement number 1.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
RagingThunderCunt
RagingThunderCunt
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 03:09:55 Reply

You're still here, Phantom? Christ, you couldn't even accomplish ENDING your life?!

Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 10:22:08 Reply

At 7/4/08 03:09 AM, RagingThunderCunt wrote: You're still here, Phantom? Christ, you couldn't even accomplish ENDING your life?!

Actually I met god, he was wearing a huge sombrero and he asked me to continue living, just for the sake of insulting little jokers like you.

He also said he did your mom, along with the rest of purgatory.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 11:02:43 Reply

At 7/3/08 10:43 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Thanks for letting me know. I just signed up a half hour or so ago, so I'm all set there. Thanks again, everybody!

You should make a thread in the Member Introductions forum, so that people can get to know you a little better. ;)


BBS Signature
Dev
Dev
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Reader
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 12:09:26 Reply

At 7/4/08 11:02 AM, NEVR wrote:
You should make a thread in the Member Introductions forum, so that people can get to know you a little better. ;)

Ah, okay, just finished making a topic there. :) Of course I forgot to sign in, so it says I'm a "guest". I DID sign up for the forums for the record. That may cause some confusion...


.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 13:48:19 Reply

At 7/4/08 12:09 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Ah, okay, just finished making a topic there. :) Of course I forgot to sign in, so it says I'm a "guest". I DID sign up for the forums for the record. That may cause some confusion...

No worries.

I'm Phantom, the regular Barracks Drill Sergeant (technically Sup. Commander). You can count on me to give little to no praise for good things, and endless punishment for bad things. Welcome aboard.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 13:51:48 Reply

Portal slows down as usual since many of us are on vacation every summer. How are you going to spend the fourth of July anyway?


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 14:00:23 Reply

At 7/4/08 01:51 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Portal slows down as usual since many of us are on vacation every summer. How are you going to spend the fourth of July anyway?

I've got a Carton of Parliaments, a Johnny Walker Red label, and a glass. I'm good.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Joshiwa
Joshiwa
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-04 14:07:42 Reply

I watched a parade, and I am currently watching a documentary on the Revolutionary War. Later on I am going to a cookout.

Fun fun right?

right guys?

Dancing Pineapple Guy!
128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.
Also cocks.

BBS Signature