jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer

Gave up reporting shovelware, but this is interesting:

comments are interesting:

"remake making it more better, don't vote bad again,i will add audio and sound effects soon, no copyright here. Orignally to publish as RagonFighter, but was auto banned, so i publish with my second account! If you vote bad, i will vote bad your movies or games"

I certainly have him (the first account) on my block list for sending spam PM, so...

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Movie Buff
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 03:45:34 Reply

At 2/4/16 04:41 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 2/4/16 03:21 AM, Exedor wrote: If he's not responding anymore, we may have to review his shizz. Jagdish (his name's in the credits on these games) used to have an account with that name. I think it was deemed shovelware and all was removed. Time to get a mod consensus and review going.
Yes. It used to be Jagdish aka (onyx) if my memory serves me correctly.

Looks like they're giving their onyx009 account another shot.

• Bubble Shooter T20
    Bubble Shooter T20 by onyx009

'Bubble Shooter T20' includes the best features of a bubble shooter game.

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Before this their last submission on that account was in December 2014.

DeftonesFan665
DeftonesFan665
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Writer

Not sure if they're blacklisted or not, but here's an acoolgames submission. I know they were suggested to have their games removed.

• Toy Robot War Robot Bee
    Toy Robot War Robot Bee by acoolgames

Now we need to put together the Robot Bee!

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature
DeftonesFan665
DeftonesFan665
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Writer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 05:15:28 Reply

Girly shovelware.

• Sea Bass In Puff Pastry
    Sea Bass In Puff Pastry by gracegirlsgames

Learn all the secrets behind this sea bass in puff pastry recipe

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer

At 2/5/16 02:32 AM, jonthomson wrote: Gave up reporting shovelware, but this is interesting

You shouldn't have. Don't give up just yet. Take note that some of the accounts that you have been vigilant about have had their accounts cleaned out in the last couple of days. Your voice counts.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/670018

His first submission of this did get removed and this has no significant improvements. I have left that in my review. If it somehow passes judgement, I will remove it.

"remake making it more better, don't vote bad again,i will add audio and sound effects soon, no copyright here. Orignally to publish as RagonFighter, but was auto banned, so i publish with my second account! If you vote bad, i will vote bad your movies or games"

Yeah I sure got a laugh out of that too.

*salutes*

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 06:00:13 Reply

@DeftonesFan665

We Mods will have a chit chat about both of those accounts shortly. Those games can stay there for the time being but if they start submitting in large quantities then I image we'll deal with them. Thanks for the report.

*salutes*

PivotKnife
PivotKnife
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 06:23:06 Reply

At 2/3/16 06:14 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Pretty sure this comes under the 'racist' category!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/669982

Bill Cosby raped women, re-publish that please because of how he deserves to get shot.

Vote 5 too please since everything I make gets blammed.

Fuck life.

You raped me

Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 13:10:19 Reply

At 2/5/16 03:54 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Not sure if they're blacklisted or not, but here's an acoolgames submission. I know they were suggested to have their games removed.

There are steps before blacklisting. We don't go straight to blacklist. We notify them first via PM, then remove a bunch o'stuffz, then blacklist if they don't change. The 'Enagames1 option' is the final option. >:)

At 2/5/16 02:32 AM, jonthomson wrote: Gave up reporting shovelware, but this is interesting:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/670018

He changed the characters, which counts just enough to qualify as a 'new' submission. It's till the same ol' same, so I expect another blam. Seems like a kid, so either he'll improve eventually (hey, it does happen occasionally) or he'll get tired of blams and stop. :\

byteslinger
byteslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Programmer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 19:50:39 Reply

At 2/5/16 06:23 AM, PivotKnife wrote:
At 2/3/16 06:14 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Pretty sure this comes under the 'racist' category!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/669982
Bill Cosby raped women, re-publish that please because of how he deserves to get shot.

Vote 5 too please since everything I make gets blammed.

Fuck life.

Sorry, but immature and violent posts will not be tolerated on this forum. If you want to rant, go create a thread in the general forums like everyone else. This is your one and only warning. Further posts of this nature from you will have you banned from the forum, and possibly Newgrounds.

And before you go off about "freedom of speech", yes, you are entitled to your opinion - but you are also responsible for presenting it in a mature (or at least non-violent) way in this forum.

Proud member of the EGB |-Barracks Info-|-EGB BBS-|-EGB Website-|

BBS Signature
Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-05 20:18:22 Reply

At 2/5/16 07:50 PM, byteslinger wrote: Sorry, but immature and violent posts will not be tolerated on this forum. If you want to rant, go create a thread in the general forums like everyone else. This is your one and only warning. Further posts of this nature from you will have you banned from the forum, and possibly Newgrounds.

I just put him on a nice, long, but temporary ban for his reviews, so he's venting. And trolling.

And before you go off about "freedom of speech", yes, you are entitled to your opinion - but you are also responsible for presenting it in a mature (or at least non-violent) way in this forum.

You give him too much credit. He's some little kid who's trolling, and suffice it to say, we're working in the background on this one. ;)

or will be once I get done eating.
LexaHergon
LexaHergon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2016-02-06 04:59:12 Reply

At 2/5/16 01:10 PM, Exedor wrote:
There are steps before blacklisting. We don't go straight to blacklist. We notify them first via PM, then remove a bunch o'stuffz, then blacklist if they don't change. The 'Enagames1 option' is the final option. >:)

Does thegames8dotcom qualifies for this "scrutiny" yet ?
They've been submitting almost every day for a while. A lot of their submissions are the same kind of "RTS-esque" war or defense games as well as some FPS-ish ones. (there are 3 of them as I write in the judgement section)
I checked some of their submissions, and doesn't seem to be responding to any reviews either.

And also this :

• Triangle of Death
    Triangle of Death by oladitan

a deadly love triangle

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Slideshow (with some effect added)