Submits Again Lmao What Are You Going To Do MotherFucker

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Is it possible to stop this guy from making alts short of an ip ban?

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-12 01:29:28 Reply

At 5/11/12 11:30 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Is it possible to stop this guy from making alts short of an ip ban?

I'm pretty sure that once enough evidence has mounded up by him re submitting then Tom or Wade will step in and bitch slap him with an IP ban. Until then we can just keep at it, I like his description, the answer is just keep getting it removed.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-12 14:04:56 Reply

At 5/11/12 04:36 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Just a heads-up for you here:

According to Tom, this is basically where the line should be drawn on what counts as shovelware. Any more generic than that, and it's likely to be a sweatshop account.

I can understand this. Those accounts don't seem to submit very often unlike shovelware accounts that submit their shit in a daily-weekly basis.

Obviously there are going to be some grey areas with which are the sweatshops and which are just generic, uncreative flash makers, but there are 2 things I can think of that you can use to spot the difference:

Kind of like SunriseKingdom which seems to be one yet all the games are done with Stencyl?

1. Presence / absence of ads in the flashes.
Obviously, a submitter probably isn't a shovelware account designed to generate ad revenue if it's not putting ads in its flashes.

More specifically.... mochiads. Those ads that show after a moment where you have to wait for the advertisement to play then click on "PLAY GAME >" which will likely take you to the games normal loading screen in some cases. That there, usually tells me it is a shovelware account if it is new and tends to bear "game" or "123" in their name somewhere.

Although I have seen some getting a little more clever with using normal looking usernames to upload their crap. It is usually given away that they are one if the upload a BMX, ATV, car, shooter, or platform game with recognizable characters ranging from Mario, Luigi, and Peach to Spongebob Squarepants.

Lack of ads pretty much rules them out of being submitted for that purpose. Of course, one of them might get clever and only put ads in after their flashes pass judgement, which is why it's a good idea to re-check it after it comes out of the purple if you're unsure.

In my time of seeing shovelware in the last year or two, I have yet to see one give enough of a shit to actually modify the game after it passed to put ads on their game, much less bother to check their inbox or see what reviews they have received on their junk.

2. Amount of flashes submitted.

And how often they submit. Are they submitting 2 games per day almost everyday, probably shovelware unless it is the rare chance it is an actual user who just finished up a series of games and couldn't fit them all in one file.

Again, pretty obvious, but the clue's in the term here: "Shovelware" isn't shovelware until it's being submitted by the shovel-ful. One or two random things that might bear a resemblance to something you've already seen before isn't worth bringing up, but if you come across the same submission more than 3 or 4 times with little or no real differences between them, you've got a shoveller.

Very much truthful although in the last week or two I've seen shovelware sites instead of uploading multiple things on one account, they will make 2-4 accounts to upload lots of crap in one day. Usually given away if they all share incredibly similar menus or some bearing the "gamesgrow" logo.

For this reason, I don't think it's really worth flagging up every last thing that looks like something else that might've been submitted before (unless it's one of the really obvious ad nauseum dress-up etc. games that've already been stamped into everyone's cranium here); only when you start seeing said resemblance more than a few times should it be a cause for concern.

Flagging? Well I hope we can do that soon enough. :P As far as marking things that look like they have been uploaded before, if it looks familiar it is best to hunt on the site to see if it has been. If the flash has a credits page and shows it was made in another year by a completely different user then it would be worth getting marked obviously.

We do want to look for new types of games they come out with (which they will, if they haven't already), but we don't want to get so strict with originality that we end up going after the wrong submitters. It's all about fairness in the portal, after all.

Agreeable and usually you can tell the difference between a shovelware and legitimate account. The legitimate one usuall says "I made..." somewhere in the description whereas a shovelware account is always seemingly talking in second or third person. Then legitimate accounts listen to the reviewers, respond to inbox questions and such whereas a shovelware account never does nor cares what the site thinks of them or if the site wants them gone as they will keep coming back anyways it appears.

Just my random 2 cents on the matter. Along with a penny of unknown currency I found in the couch.

Foreign currency you say? Wonder what country you picked that up in?

Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Spretznaz
Spretznaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-12 17:07:28 Reply

At 5/12/12 02:04 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I can understand this. Those accounts don't seem to submit very often unlike shovelware accounts that submit their shit in a daily-weekly basis.

There's also the gray area of accounts created in the last couple days or so. I'm seeing huge numbers of possible shovelware submitted by accounts created the same day. I'm not sure if those should be automatically ruled as shovelware or should be watched for a few days to see if they continue. By "automatic" I mean accounts tha submit crap such as dress up games, or possibly games with the logo of a known shovelware site (such as games2rule) on their first day.

Kind of like SunriseKingdom which seems to be one yet all the games are done with Stencyl?

Wouldn't Stencyl actually be an easier way to quickly throw together shovelware? If you think about it, Stencyl's a free application. Even if you buy the developer package, it's still $400-500 cheaper than Flash. Also, it takes even littler effort to make a game with Stencyl than with Flash (no coding/artistic skills needed). If SunriseKingdom and games420 (their Stencyl tutorial game is under judgment right now) were making the exact same games, but with Flash, they would be blatant shovelware according to Sheizenhammer's/your criteria.

More specifically.... mochiads. Those ads that show after a moment where you have to wait for the advertisement to
play then click on "PLAY GAME >" which will likely take you to the games normal loading screen in some cases. That
there, usually tells me it is a shovelware account if it is new and tends to bear "game" or "123" in their name
somewhere.

There are quite a few legitimate accounts that use mochiads, but the vast majority have switched to NG ad revenue. I'd say it's about a 60-80 percent probability, as of now, that a game with mochiads is shovelware.

In my time of seeing shovelware in the last year or two, I have yet to see one give enough of a shit to actually modify
the game after it passed to put ads on their game, much less bother to check their inbox or see what reviews they have
received on their junk.

I would think that most shovelware accounts only exist to submit games, much less swap their files. Most of them probably didn't even know that all of their submissions were deleted last month until they were blocked from submitting more.

And how often they submit. Are they submitting 2 games per day almost everyday, probably shovelware unless it is the
rare chance it is an actual user who just finished up a series of games and couldn't fit them all in one file.

Again, there's that gray area of first-day submissions.

Flagging? Well I hope we can do that soon enough. :P As far as marking things that look like they have been uploaded
before, if it looks familiar it is best to hunt on the site to see if it has been. If the flash has a credits page and shows it
was made in another year by a completely different user then it would be worth getting marked obviously.

Wouldn't these fall under "stolen" instead of "shovelware"?

Agreeable and usually you can tell the difference between a shovelware and legitimate account. The legitimate one
usually says "I made..." somewhere in the description whereas a shovelware account is always seemingly talking in
second or third person. Then legitimate accounts listen to the reviewers, respond to inbox questions and such whereas
a shovelware account never does nor cares what the site thinks of them or if the site wants them gone as they will keep
coming back anyways it appears.

In addition, most shovelware accounts give overblown descriptions that look like they were written by 8 year olds. They also don't say anything about how/why they made the game, whereas legitimate ones talk about themselves and write like they actually care about the game. I have seen a couple of them say things along the lines of "Enjoy, plz vote 5!" to give a shitty attempt at appearing legitimate, though.

Also, I noticed everyone was talking about how to make a flash/guide to explain what is/is not shovelware. He might not have the time, but I think that if Tom could put it in a news post, many more people would see it than otherwise.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-12 19:16:33 Reply

At 5/11/12 06:11 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: There's an important thing that you need to remember here. A lot of the submitters are simply creating new account to work around this. We've caught gamesgrow more than once with multiple accounts submitting.

Of course. That's why I made no mention of accounts anywhere in that post: If you've seen the same base game with only a different skin more than a couple of times, no matter what the game is or how many accounts you've seen it appear on, it's time to make with the PMs to Wade. It's all about judging flashes on their own (lack of) merits, since as you know, blacklisting accounts just doesn't work here.

Must've fell out of your butt crack. Let me sniff it.

*looks at your icon*
*laughs uncontrollably*

At 5/12/12 01:29 AM, Decky wrote:
At 5/11/12 11:30 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Is it possible to stop this guy from making alts short of an ip ban?
I'm pretty sure that once enough evidence has mounded up by him re submitting then Tom or Wade will step in and bitch slap him with an IP ban. Until then we can just keep at it, I like his description, the answer is just keep getting it removed.

Wait a minute, I remember that username....

If it's the same guy as last time, I wouldn't count on an IP ban doing much here. He'll likely get bored and leave of his own accord anyway, though, so meh. Stupid is as stupid does.

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-12 19:25:46 Reply

At 5/12/12 07:16 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Of course. That's why I made no mention of accounts anywhere in that post:

It seems that a week of no internet has left me unable to type coherent sentences. So to clarify: No mention of specific accounts and / or going after people via account names etc.

'Scuse me while I go bang my head on a wall for a while.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-13 13:50:35 Reply

At 5/12/12 05:07 PM, Spretznaz wrote: There's also the gray area of accounts created in the last couple days or so. I'm seeing huge numbers of possible shovelware submitted by accounts created the same day. I'm not sure if those should be automatically ruled as shovelware or should be watched for a few days to see if they continue.

Usually a good idea to give the account a couple of days to see what the user/site uploads and how often they plan to upload content.

By "automatic" I mean accounts that submit crap such as dress up games, or possibly games with the logo of a known shovelware site (such as games2rule) on their first day.

If they have a known shovelware account logo on their game on the first day, it will be automatic shovelware in my eyes. If they only have one dressup game uploaded and it doesn't look generic, it may not be a shovelware account. I'd rather see a crappy dressup game where someone was practicing and actually trying over generic shovelware dressup crap.

Wouldn't Stencyl actually be an easier way to quickly throw together shovelware? If you think about it, Stencyl's a free application. Even if you buy the developer package, it's still $400-500 cheaper than Flash. Also, it takes even littler effort to make a game with Stencyl than with Flash (no coding/artistic skills needed). If SunriseKingdom and games420 (their Stencyl tutorial game is under judgment right now) were making the exact same games, but with Flash, they would be blatant shovelware according to Sheizenhammer's/your criteria.

I would only truly classify it as shovelware if the quality never seemed to change and they were uploading lots of submissions on their first week. Just because they use Stencyl doesn't mean they can't be shovelware. I have noticed though that with most users uploading Stencyl made content that there is no mochiad stuff that appears while playing unlike SunriseKingdom and games420 who do add mochiads to their Stencyl content.

There are quite a few legitimate accounts that use mochiads, but the vast majority have switched to NG ad revenue. I'd say it's about a 60-80 percent probability, as of now, that a game with mochiads is shovelware.

Agreed.

I would think that most shovelware accounts only exist to submit games, much less swap their files. Most of them probably didn't even know that all of their submissions were deleted last month until they were blocked from submitting more.

No, but I imagine when it happened that they just shrugged it off and made new accounts it appears that some have done to keep uploading crap while others seem to be waiting it out to upload more.

Wouldn't these fall under "stolen" instead of "shovelware"?

Yes but I was putting both together since it would be nice to be able to flag both kinds. Stolen kind has never been welcome and hopefully shovelware will be added to the list of stuff that can be flagged.

In addition, most shovelware accounts give overblown descriptions that look like they were written by 8 year olds. They also don't say anything about how/why they made the game, whereas legitimate ones talk about themselves and write like they actually care about the game.

Very agreeable and some even have credit frames showing who made the game yet the person doesn't seem to be co-authored at all. I suppose the person who made the game doesn't care once that site has added their watermarks to it.

I have seen a couple of them say things along the lines of "Enjoy, plz vote 5!" to give a shitty attempt at appearing legitimate, though.

Again, another thing I actually haven't seen. That or they have done so sometime and it was worded differently.

Also, I noticed everyone was talking about how to make a flash/guide to explain what is/is not shovelware. He might not have the time, but I think that if Tom could put it in a news post, many more people would see it than otherwise.

Who knows, if I actually had flash I might attempt to do it with some help of a couple of other users maybe.

At 5/12/12 07:25 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: 'Scuse me while I go bang my head on a wall for a while.

Don't bang it too much or you'll have a really bad headache.

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-13 14:51:38 Reply

At 5/13/12 01:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Usually a good idea to give the account a couple of days to see what the user/site uploads and how often they plan to upload content.

Here's a perfectly-timed example of one to watch. The only adverts in it are for the site it came from, but everything else ticks all the generic shovelware boxes.

Meh; I'm numb from work anyway. :P

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-13 14:57:45 Reply

At 5/12/12 07:16 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Wait a minute, I remember that username....

If it's the same guy as last time, I wouldn't count on an IP ban doing much here. He'll likely get bored and leave of his own accord anyway, though, so meh. Stupid is as stupid does.

• wow idiot
    wow idiot by FazzyPIex

holy shit aaaa aaaaaaa you fucking

Score
    1.53 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

6th time in a row now! Much bigger file size though.

At 5/13/12 02:51 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 5/13/12 01:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Usually a good idea to give the account a couple of days to see what the user/site uploads and how often they plan to upload content.
Here's a perfectly-timed example of one to watch. The only adverts in it are for the site it came from, but everything else ticks all the generic shovelware boxes.

Yea, I saw that. Will keep an eye on it for the next few days then. :P

Meh; I'm numb from work anyway. :P

Feels nice to be on a little vacation from college. Then go back to working on classes in the fall.

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-13 23:15:15 Reply

At 5/13/12 02:51 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:

I don't understand. Is that a shovelware account? I don't think so because shovelware accounts usually just submit games but that account also responds to reviews.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Spretznaz
Spretznaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-14 00:31:32 Reply

Stolen flash:

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog by SegaDeath

lol yeah

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

I can't find the original, but it has a 2006 copyright by someone with a completely different username. It also has those annoying white spaces.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-14 06:17:50 Reply

At 5/13/12 11:15 PM, Gimmick wrote: I don't understand. Is that a shovelware account? I don't think so because shovelware accounts usually just submit games but that account also responds to reviews.

Hmmmm, I doubt that the staff would care if the author responds to reviews or not. The fact that he spends probably the smallest amount of time on here just to respond to reviews says nothing other then he probably uses flash tutorials too much to create something truly generic.

BBS Signature
Spretznaz
Spretznaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-14 23:29:33 Reply

Number 7

• Mario Ultimate Power
    Mario Ultimate Power by FazzyPlex

Ãt¸ÃOEµÃOE¡Ã"oeÃOEµÃO E¨ÃOE"Ãt·

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Adults Only

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-15 11:21:48 Reply

At 5/14/12 11:29 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Number 7
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595553

Looks like he finally got deleted and ip banned. LOL

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-15 11:52:37 Reply

At 5/15/12 11:21 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 5/14/12 11:29 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Number 7
Looks like he finally got deleted and ip banned. LOL

And justice is served in the portal, it seems that the staff are pulling their fingers out more since the redesign to get the portal clean.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-15 19:41:26 Reply

• Ay papi Flash
    Ay papi Flash by uneek69

jab flash

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Adults Only

I didn't think people were this stupid, but it seems I was wrong. When you open the flash up it says who the original owner of the flash is. If this passes judgement, with the stolen and deletion tags on it then I will seriously wonder.

On another note hi everyone here.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-15 19:51:24 Reply

At 5/15/12 07:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595601
I didn't think people were this stupid, but it seems I was wrong. When you open the flash up it says who the original owner of the flash is. If this passes judgement, with the stolen and deletion tags on it then I will seriously wonder.

Really doubt the song they uploaded is their song either.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 00:12:30 Reply

At 5/15/12 07:51 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 5/15/12 07:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595601
Really doubt the song they uploaded is their song either.

You could be right. But on another note the stolen flash that was labeled stolen and up for deletion pass the portal. God we need our whistle back because this is just sad. I miss the days when shit like this was marked for review or blammed because it was known to be stolen.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 06:54:24 Reply

Yet another dress up games raises it's ugly head in The Portal.

• Sandy's Candy Hairstyles
    Sandy's Candy Hairstyles by enjoydressup

Wear colorful locks this summer!

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 11:03:02 Reply

At 5/16/12 12:12 AM, LittleWashu wrote: You could be right. But on another note the stolen flash that was labeled stolen and up for deletion pass the portal. God we need our whistle back because this is just sad. I miss the days when shit like this was marked for review or blammed because it was known to be stolen.

It most likely passed as does most other stolen hentai content does because apparently according to young voters.... "Herp derp, stolen and deletion? Must mean that I can have it pass because I don't want to go hunt for this hentai thing again." I agree, I also look forward to when the whistle comes back so crap like that will never pass.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 11:17:43 Reply

3rd time in a row they have uploaded this.

• Mario vs Donkey Kong
    Mario vs Donkey Kong by antrvant

Donkey Kong kidnaped the Princess again , Mario is after him to rescue the Princess

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

: still no changes at all

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 13:12:01 Reply

• NARUTO DESTRUCTION
    NARUTO DESTRUCTION by FazzyPlex

its the boy (me)

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Adults Only

This last person who submitted this crap has his/her account deleted. Looks like this user made another account to continue spamming this shame crap.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 13:14:37 Reply

At 5/16/12 01:12 PM, LittleWashu wrote: This last person who submitted this crap has his/her account deleted. Looks like this user made another account to continue spamming this shame crap.

I thought he got IP banned, I'm guessing what I heard wasn't true or he managed to get himself a new computer to work from.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 13:37:59 Reply

At 5/16/12 01:14 PM, Decky wrote: I thought he got IP banned, I'm guessing what I heard wasn't true or he managed to get himself a new computer to work from.

There's workarounds to that. Although what he submitted isn't technically rule breaking, I'm sure Wade will delete it or something.

This is stolen

• worlds hardest game pro
    worlds hardest game pro by bernardoroballo

this is a hard game

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 14:01:56 Reply

At 5/16/12 01:12 PM, LittleWashu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595644
This last person who submitted this crap has his/her account deleted. Looks like this user made another account to continue spamming this shame crap.

I've notified Wade, he took care of it.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 15:05:25 Reply

• Mario vs Donkey Kong
    Mario vs Donkey Kong by mariogamesonline

Donkey Kong kidnaped the Princess again , Mario is after him to rescue the Princess

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Seems after having their game removed the first 3 times the message has yet to sink into their head... If a submission gets removed after 2 times, chances are it doesn't belong and should quit being uploaded.

BBS Signature
SFS1313
SFS1313
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 15:08:14 Reply

Aaaand once again...

• NARUTO DESTRUCTION
    NARUTO DESTRUCTION by FazzyPlex

its the boy (me)

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Adults Only

And thanks to LittleWashu for pointing me in the direction of this thread. :)

Spretznaz
Spretznaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 15:51:36 Reply

At 5/16/12 03:08 PM, SFS1313 wrote: Aaaand once again...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595651

I thought he was IP banned...

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 16:23:56 Reply

At 5/16/12 03:51 PM, Spretznaz wrote: I thought he was IP banned...

Like I said before: I remember the username, and if it's the same guy as last time it won't matter. He'll just keep changing his IP address until he gets bored and leaves again.

Dunno why you're even bothering to report that shit anymore; he's plainly jerking off to the attention he's getting and the admins must know to watch for it themselves by now.

Spretznaz
Spretznaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2012-05-16 16:47:49 Reply

At 5/16/12 04:23 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 5/16/12 03:51 PM, Spretznaz wrote: I thought he was IP banned...
Like I said before: I remember the username, and if it's the same guy as last time it won't matter. He'll just keep changing his IP address until he gets bored and leaves again.

Dunno why you're even bothering to report that shit anymore; he's plainly jerking off to the attention he's getting and the admins must know to watch for it themselves by now.

I guess I can ignore it since it doesn't do anything terrible.

Also, stolen flash

• super smash flash 2 demo
    super smash flash 2 demo by bernardoroballo

this is a game of fight of the superstars

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt