New Topic Respond to this Topic
Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 12:21:23 Reply

At 11/13/11 11:25 AM, byteslinger wrote: Sixflab, Jolly, Cootie, Tycrane, Asandir, NGFan14, Gimmick (and anyone else who missed it)

I tend to only give a vote, since it is pretty difficult for me to write a long judgement on a user, because my english lacks a bit. Still, I posted what I think about the candidate and casted my vote. Jolly is not very active on the forums lately, but Gimmick should see your post too. Not sure on the others.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 13:32:49 Reply

I wish that I could help with the voting people in and all that, but I kinda forgot my username and password for the Barracks site. I think they made me type in symbols and whatnot...

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 13:43:22 Reply

At 11/13/11 01:32 PM, Cootie wrote: I wish that I could help with the voting people in and all that, but I kinda forgot my username and password for the Barracks site. I think they made me type in symbols and whatnot...

But I know it! You are registered as Yamor and joined on July 11th 2010, right? Well, if you remember the e-mail adress that you used to register, then you can unlock your account by typing your username and e-mail address. Here:
http://web.eagleworld.net:8000/egbforums /ucp.php?mode=sendpassword

BBS Signature
RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 14:52:28 Reply

Hey guys, what's up? :)

After a long time, I'm back, and sadly, I have bad news... I wanna be discharged. I'm having a lot of troubles in real life, have a lot of stuff to do, and I'm starting to have a better social life, meeting new people, hanging out with friends, and all this kind of stuff.

I realized I don't have time for Newgrounds anymore, and that's way too fucking sad, I always loved this site, I loved to B/P, but I don't have time to do it anymore, that's why I'm leaving, I don't wanna stay here, inactive, I love this club, and I always wanted to add something to the group, now that I don't have time to do it anymore, I guess it's time to leave.

I want to thank ALL of you, you guys helped me to be a better person, you can notice that in my posts, just look at my first post and compare it to my recent posts, my English improved a lot, it's not perfect, but I can notice a great difference. My maturity changed too, I was just an idiot kid before, now, I'm a bit better (I'm still very idiot, but I did the best I could to be a good user here in the EGB and in Newgrounds as a whole).

I really wanna thank you guys, you are fucking awesome, and I'll never forget this club, an I'll never forget this site... I don't think I'll continue to lurk here in Newgrounds anymore... But, thanks, again, guys.

Bye :')

*Salutes*

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature
byteslinger
byteslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Programmer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 16:24:20 Reply

At 11/13/11 02:52 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey guys, what's up? :)

Hey, Roger - long time, no see...

After a long time, I'm back, and sadly, I have bad news... I wanna be discharged. I'm having a lot of troubles in real life, have a lot of stuff to do, and I'm starting to have a better social life, meeting new people, hanging out with friends, and all this kind of stuff.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's nothing too bad. As for the improved social life - you're going to make everyone jealous! In that case, I am glad to see things getting better IRL.

I realized I don't have time for Newgrounds anymore, and that's way too fucking sad, I always loved this site, I loved to B/P, but I don't have time to do it anymore, that's why I'm leaving, I don't wanna stay here, inactive, I love this club, and I always wanted to add something to the group, now that I don't have time to do it anymore, I guess it's time to leave.

We're sad, too - but we understand. You will always be welcome to drop by, and if you decide to come back, our door will always be open!

I want to thank ALL of you, you guys helped me to be a better person, you can notice that in my posts, just look at my first post and compare it to my recent posts, my English improved a lot, it's not perfect, but I can notice a great difference. My maturity changed too, I was just an idiot kid before, now, I'm a bit better (I'm still very idiot, but I did the best I could to be a good user here in the EGB and in Newgrounds as a whole).

And while you were helping yourself, you've been helping us, too! I'm glad to see that you've grown up to be a respectable, young man with everything going for him. *sniff* They grow up so fast....

I really wanna thank you guys, you are fucking awesome, and I'll never forget this club, an I'll never forget this site... I don't think I'll continue to lurk here in Newgrounds anymore... But, thanks, again, guys.

You're welcome. We'll miss you, too. Good luck, and may you find peace and happiness wherever you go.

Bye :')

*Salutes*

Farewell, our friend!

*Salutes*
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------
To Jolly: Please process the honorable discharge for RogerBK. I will deactivate him from the online database, and we'll make the changes on the BBS as necessary. Thank you

Proud member of the EGB |-Barracks Info-|-EGB BBS-|-EGB Website-|

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 16:31:09 Reply

I'm sorry to see you go, Roger. I know I haven't posed in here in a while, but that doesn't mean I don't visit the Portal or pop in everyday to see what's going on.

I wish you the best :3

*Salutes*

Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 16:49:07 Reply

Well with Roger leaving you guys Jackho and me should be in here once we get bronze whistles.

I know I will try to get in when I reach bronze not sure about Jackho though.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 16:53:49 Reply

Farewell RogerBK, I shall miss you as well even though I am no longer in the EGB either.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 18:07:16 Reply

Thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. It's sad to see you leave Roger, but I'm glad that we have all helped you. You're a good user, and have come a long way. I'm proud to see you've matured a lot. It happens, and will keep happening. Trust me from personal experience.

I just thought I'd see how everyone was this fine Sunday night and to make sure to let you guys know I'm not dead... Or anything. Just busy busy busy... As usual. Ha!

I'm kinda annoyed that I don't talk to many of you anymore, and I'm not as active as I once was. Maybe if Newgrounds had a mobile site to which I could post with. *HINT HINT TOM*.

Especially you Byte. I miss you. :'(

Fuck it, I miss all you guys. :'(

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 18:43:32 Reply

I'm very sad to see you go RogerBK the sad smiley on your post has made me sad to see you go. You have been a very valuable member of this club, hope you will come back some day. Nice to see you Lizzardis on here too. SCTE3 the account for the game was deleted so it was stolen? not sure though. I have seen lots of those cookie cutter type of games.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 18:49:21 Reply

At 11/13/11 06:07 PM, Lizzardis wrote: I just thought I'd see how everyone was this fine Sunday night and to make sure to let you guys know I'm not dead... Or anything. Just busy busy busy... As usual. Ha!

Always the way, isn't it? I'm the same and deadlines come and go, though I'm determined to make mine this time!

Also, sorry to see you go, Roger. Even if you just pop by and say hi every now and again, we'll be happy to see you.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-13 20:43:37 Reply

I'm kinda annoyed that I don't talk to many of you anymore, and I'm not as active as I once was. Maybe if Newgrounds had a mobile site to which I could post with. *HINT HINT TOM*.

I thought there was a Newgrounds BBS app somewhere.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 05:18:12 Reply

Goodbye Roger, take care of yourself. I know what it's like to be up to your eyes IRL and not having time to do it all. If things improve you'll be welcome back here anytime :)

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 06:04:36 Reply

At 11/13/11 02:52 PM, RogerBK wrote: Bye :')

It's a shame to see you go Roger. I can remember when we were in the NGPD together and you shot though in about a month or two. Good luck with your new social life.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 07:42:23 Reply

It makes me sad to see you leaving us, RokerBK. Good to see that being in our group helped you so much. I just wish you the best for your future and maybe you can visit us from time to time, I am sure that we would all appreciate it.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 09:11:57 Reply

At 11/13/11 08:43 PM, J-Rex wrote: I thought there was a Newgrounds BBS app somewhere.

Seriously, if there is... Point me there. I'd be on here 24/7 if that was the case.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 09:17:45 Reply

At 11/14/11 09:11 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 11/13/11 08:43 PM, J-Rex wrote: I thought there was a Newgrounds BBS app somewhere.
Seriously, if there is... Point me there. I'd be on here 24/7 if that was the case.

It seems like a great idea i have to admit, although I don't have a smart phone or tablet so couldn't take advantage of it at the moment. I don't think it exists at the moment though.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 09:51:36 Reply

At 11/13/11 06:43 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I'm very sad to see you go RogerBK the sad smiley on your post has made me sad to see you go. You have been a very valuable member of this club, hope you will come back some day. Nice to see you Lizzardis on here too. SCTE3 the account for the game was deleted so it was stolen? not sure though. I have seen lots of those cookie cutter type of games.

No I'm pretty sure it was just a sneaky alt, the in game links seemed to link to "poshtoons" website but right clicking said toongames instead.

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-14 20:58:25 Reply

It's sad to see a fellow EGB member leave.

Stolen Flash!

Stolen: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58 3794
Original: http://www.mariogamesflash.com/super_mar io_world_flash_game.html

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Afro-mann
Afro-mann
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-15 04:05:52 Reply

At 11/13/11 11:25 AM, byteslinger wrote: First, my apologies to Afro-Mann. It's been two weeks and we haven't reached a consensus yet.

It's quite alright. I understand that everyone is busy with their own activities and may not immediately have the time to thoroughly review an entire profile.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-15 12:59:34 Reply

Links to another website, also use didn't make it. Where it originally came from is also on the flash too.

BBS Signature
phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-18 19:45:08 Reply

A little late this because it was last weeks TOTW but again Vegeta40-Reformed http://vegeta40-reformed.newgrounds.com/

Looks like he is up to his old tricks stealing awards? Its funny that some of the stuff on front page is one about Skyrim and another Kinect. I'm excited about Skyrim been playing Oblivion and its cool. On the audio portal I don't go there often.

Archer I'm a good shot!

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-18 19:57:08 Reply

At 11/18/11 07:45 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: On the audio portal I don't go there often.

You should go there more often when you get time. Lots of great stuff there.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 05:15:07 Reply

At 11/18/11 07:45 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: A little late this because it was last weeks TOTW but again Vegeta40-Reformed http://vegeta40-reformed.newgrounds.com/

Looks like he is up to his old tricks stealing awards?

I havn't been here for too long but I have to ask how many accounts has that guy had? He seems to be almost always present in the dark corners of NG (no, not the mature section :P).

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 07:31:57 Reply

Stolen flash:

• QWOP
    QWOP by McPluto86

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone

Original can be found here: http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 15:32:24 Reply

Sorry for doublepost D:
This flash:

• BonED
    BonED by ThatEmoKidProduction

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Submitter states that it is not his work.
Original can be found here: http://animated.deviantart.com/gallery/?
q=boned#/d1c4im0

BBS Signature
IzzyDude
IzzyDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 17:30:59 Reply

At 11/19/11 03:32 PM, Asandir wrote: Sorry for doublepost D:
This flash:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58 4095
Submitter states that it is not his work.
Original can be found here: http://animated.deviantart.com/gallery/?
q=boned#/d1c4im0

Looks like it passed, maybe he had permission?

TheRealGamerX
TheRealGamerX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 17:42:24 Reply

Nope, I just contacted the author on DeviantArt, who concurs, this submission is indeed stolen.
http://animated.deviantart.com/art/BonEd -8083231 By viewing the comments near the top, you'll see that the author replied to my inquiry, stating that the "author" here on Newgrounds did indeed steal the submission in question.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 17:49:09 Reply

At 11/19/11 05:30 PM, IzzyDude wrote:
Looks like it passed, maybe he had permission?

No it just means not enough people flagged it.

BBS Signature
TheRealGamerX
TheRealGamerX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2011-11-19 17:52:39 Reply

Not to worry, I've taken the liberty of contacting Wade. Given the evidence we have access to now, including the testimony from the original author on DeviantArt, this matter will most likely be resolved in our favor.