00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,966,437 Views | 60,496 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 16:19:24

liljoe_54 reporting sir, requesting to be private!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 16:26:27

At 12/9/05 04:19 PM, liljoe_54 wrote: liljoe_54 reporting sir, requesting to be private!

The barracks is based on actual B/P ranks. You cannot join before you are an Elite Guard. But there is the lesser NG PD for security guards to police captain. Right now you cannot join either of them. Make security guard, join the PD and move on in ranks till you make the Elite Guard and then you may join.(if you think these conditions are wait till you see our standards in the mafia).

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 16:38:42

At 12/9/05 10:35 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: also as you might note tomorrow will be a day of rank change for me. not of b/p actually but from level 10 to 11 and with each 0.01 voting power by experience I feel that soon purifying the portal will be easier.

Put that power to good use, Sergeant Major, sir!

At 12/9/05 10:41 AM, Nomader wrote: Well, 'tis a sad day.

The elusive #1,000 just never seems to come to me.

No worries, Corporal...you'll get back on the ball! Head out to that Portal and get to that top 1,000!

At 12/9/05 11:25 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 12/8/05 07:07 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: BB people offer us FREE BLAM POINTS.
They hardly give out free blam points now, sir. Those fuckers just fileswap to get their flashes on.

Fully agreed, sir. It is just a nuisance that our power to Blam cannot stop! We must forunate strategies to detect the Barney Bunch!

At 12/9/05 01:07 AM, EagleRock wrote: DEFCON Update:
Well, sorry I wasn't there at the time, sir. :(

Of course, sir. You cannot be here 24 hours a day!

At 12/9/05 03:35 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Sorry for the double post, sir. But here is my method to realize flie swiches by the BB people, sir! Thank God who gives me a good memory, I can memorize most of the NG moives/games that I had watched/played in in past 2 months. In most of the cases, BB people use recent entries as their submissions before switching. So there is a decent chance that I will recognize them, sir! Bt I don't blow my whistle any more due to the fact that other users cannot realize BB moives and therefore let them pass the judgement. But whenever I find a moive has BB trace, I blam them by voting 0. End of my report, sir!

Excellent report, Sir! Perhaps a list of standard flash used to pass judgement or compiled examples of flash stolen can help provide us with the power to stop them...Do they, for instance, copy an account, copy a flash from that account, and simply say "Ignore the other one?" A more in-depth report will help us in this matter, sir.

At 12/9/05 04:19 PM, liljoe_54 wrote: liljoe_54 reporting sir, requesting to be private!

Sergeant Major Ghost_Phantom has already told you everything you need to know. I recommend proving yourself as soon as possible on that Portal! You'll be given a badge soon enough! Good luck, Citizen! Stop by and let us know how your journey progresses!

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 17:13:03

Apologies for the double-post, but a DEFCON Update is in order:

Due to several Barney Bunch flash currently being submitted on the Portal (non-fileswapwise), I have increased the DEFCON Level from DEFCON 3 to DEFCON 2. Be alert for potential fileswaps and ensure voting integrity on the Portal! We need to make sure vote-skewing is protected against! Move out, soldiers!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 17:18:08

At 12/9/05 05:13 PM, EagleRock wrote: Apologies for the double-post, but a DEFCON Update is in order:

Sir! 2 steps ahead of you. despite the late time I’ll spend some more time on the portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 18:07:44

At 12/9/05 05:18 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 12/9/05 05:13 PM, EagleRock wrote: Apologies for the double-post, but a DEFCON Update is in order:
Sir! 2 steps ahead of you. despite the late time I’ll spend some more time on the portal.

Excellent, Sergeant Major, sir! I think the situation is dying down, but straight-up Barney Bunch flashes are rare to see these days. It could be signs of more activity in the near future. Therefore, I will keep the DEFCON Level where it is as a signification of the potential threats ahead. Keep ever, alert, soldiers!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 18:27:00

TailsPrower reporting for duty, Sirs! Can i be the floor mopper? I have a pretty silver whistle and almost at the rank of Poliece Lieut.! Hopefully I'll get a Elite Guard Rank in a year!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 18:32:54

At 12/9/05 06:27 PM, TailsPrower wrote: TailsPrower reporting for duty, Sirs!

Welcome to the Barracks, Police Sergeant. You may hang out here if you like, but I recommend that you check out the NG Police Headquarters first. There you will find people that are more of your rank. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 19:28:09

Due to several Barney Bunch flash currently being submitted on the Portal (non-fileswapwise), I have increased the DEFCON Level from DEFCON 3 to DEFCON 2. Be alert for potential fileswaps and ensure voting integrity on the Portal! We need to make sure vote-skewing is protected against! Move out, soldiers!

Thank you, sir! *Salutes* It appears as if things have calmed down now, sir. However, vigilance is neccessary. The BB are a crafty bunch of assholes and may strike without notice. Now...if only we could get a Barney Bunch whistle option.....

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-09 19:37:12

At 12/9/05 06:27 PM, TailsPrower wrote: TailsPrower reporting for duty, Sirs! Can i be the floor mopper? I have a pretty silver whistle and almost at the rank of Poliece Lieut.! Hopefully I'll get a Elite Guard Rank in a year!

Unfortunately, Police Sergeant, positions in the Elite Guard Barracks are reserved for Elite Guards only. However, you are more than welcome to stay around and enjoy the Barracks with us. As Brigadier General TITROTU directed you, you might find the NGPD Headquarters more to your liking. Either way, hope to see you here at the Barracks!

At 12/9/05 07:28 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote: Thank you, sir! *Salutes*

*salutes*

It appears as if things have calmed down now, sir. However, vigilance is neccessary. The BB are a crafty bunch of assholes and may strike without notice. Now...if only we could get a Barney Bunch whistle option.....

If only, Private. I do, however, have good news. My superiors, in light of recent activities, have felt it fitting to promote me again to Sergeant First Class. I am glad of this promotion, and will not rest on it. I will continue to diligenty serve my Portal and protect it to the best of my ability! Hooah!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 00:07:58

Sir i have an hour of portal defending and then I must leave for about 8 hours. I trust you will do well without me as well. Good luck men.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 00:23:29

Sir, I am an Elite Guard First Lieutenant now, w00t! :) I love my massive voting power! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 00:34:43

At 12/10/05 12:07 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Sir i have an hour of portal defending and then I must leave for about 8 hours. I trust you will do well without me as well. Good luck men.

You know you dont have to make a post about it when you sign off from the portal.

Sir, I am an Elite Guard First Lieutenant now, w00t! :) I love my massive voting power! :D

Excellent news Elite Guard Seco... First Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke!
I saw your post in the LUL a few minutes earlier, anyway im sure you will put that increased voting power to good use. Sir!

Im just wondering about various opinions of the Elite Guard.
Whats your opinions on claymation?
Personally I vote more strictly on them, I dont really like them but every now and then I will give a good one a 2 possibly a 3. nothing higher.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 00:54:06

(to the co of this thread)*salutes*
sir, Elite Guard Private First Class Grizzley, request permission to enter the barracks sir!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 01:00:19

At 12/10/05 12:34 AM, major_punk wrote: You know you dont have to make a post about it when you sign off from the portal.

Just notifying people in case my profession here is needed

Whats your opinions on claymation?
Personally I vote more strictly on them, I dont really like them but every now and then I will give a good one a 2 possibly a 3. nothing higher.

I don't like them, I do not have any interest in seeing how many toys some 13 year old has... I think that claymation can ONLY be done right by the professionals on t.v that make about 3 seconds a day just to make it look good. On pure* video and pure* claymation I'm quite strict. A 1 , and maybe if it has humor a 2

*- includes no flash elements except for a swf file...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 01:02:50

At 12/10/05 12:59 AM, EagleRock wrote: Welcome to our ranks, Private First Class Grizzley! Thank you for joining us!

thank you sir. glad to be here.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 01:21:10

I'm not a member of the club, but everybody be on the lookout for the BB because I just found another one of their submissions that's still under judgment.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/282833

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 01:46:52

DEFCON Update:

Due to continuous unfriendly flash being submitted, the DEFCON Level will remain at DEFCON 3 throughout the night. Be on constant alert for fileswitching, as the Barney Bunch is willing to show their colors without the guise of fileswitching!

At 12/10/05 01:21 AM, -TheFaces- wrote: I'm not a member of the club, but everybody be on the lookout for the BB because I just found another one of their submissions that's still under judgment.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/282833

Thank you for your alert...I saw this when it came on the Portal...this submission showed its colors right from the start. Naturally, the protectors of the Portal blammed it quickly. The problem I have with the Barney Bunch being out of their guise is that it could signify a potential onslaught of flash either under guise or not. Indeed, for 0200 hours, there are a decent amount of flash being submitted. Be on your best alert, soldiers!

and NO, I do NOT want to race...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 04:49:38

At 12/9/05 04:38 PM, EagleRock wrote: Fully agreed, sir. It is just a nuisance that our power to Blam cannot stop! We must forunate strategies to detect the Barney Bunch!

But they are using sneaky tactics, sir.

Well, just as the Drew Pickles crap comes in UJ, I leave the internet. Oh well.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 09:52:11

At 12/10/05 12:23 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Sir, I am an Elite Guard First Lieutenant now, w00t! :) I love my massive voting power! :D

It's always good. My last rankup pushed me past 8.00 VP :D

At 12/10/05 04:49 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Well, just as the Drew Pickles crap comes in UJ, I leave the internet. Oh well.

I really can't understand why some of these people submit such crappy flashes. They only end up without a flash, once it reaches the 200 votes cast.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 10:09:53

Sirs, one week ago to the day, I reached the rank of Elite Guard Corporal. Today, I'm proud to announce that, with 323 further successful Portal defenses, I will reach the next rank! This means that I have averaged 25.285714 B/P points since last Saturday! I plan to make this the rule as opposed to the exception, though. Now off to the portal! *salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 10:19:23

At 12/10/05 09:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: I really can't understand why some of these people submit such crappy flashes. They only end up without a flash, once it reaches the 200 votes cast.

Sir, they must want to annoy people. You know they can receive abusive reviews for those sort of flashes. he flash will get blammed, but they will have had a laugh at crappy reviews. If only people couldn't be able to review UJ flashes, but then, there could be posts on the BBS about shitty flashes, mainly Barney/Drew Pickles flashes. -_-

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 10:50:33

At 12/10/05 10:19 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Sir, they must want to annoy people.

Well, I don't let them annoy me. They are doing me a favour, giving me all these shite flashes to BLAM.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 11:00:26

At 12/10/05 10:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, I don't let them annoy me. They are doing me a favour, giving me all these shite flashes to BLAM.

I won't let them annoy me as well, sir. They are also doing me a favour and giving me crappy flashes to blam. I gotta love those people that submit crappy flashes. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have so many blams right now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 14:27:56

DEFCON Update:

This must be a brief post, soldiers. The DEFCON Level remains at DEFCON 3 due to slow but consistent attacks on the Portal from the Barney Bunch. Keep diligent and vote appropriately as you see fit!

At 12/10/05 04:49 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 12/9/05 04:38 PM, EagleRock wrote: Fully agreed, sir. It is just a nuisance that our power to Blam cannot stop! We must forunate strategies to detect the Barney Bunch!
But they are using sneaky tactics, sir.

Very true, sir. That is why we need long-term tactics to tackle them!

At 12/10/05 09:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: I really can't understand why some of these people submit such crappy flashes. They only end up without a flash, once it reaches the 200 votes cast.

It's just to bust our chops, sir. Merely a tactic to be detrimental to the welfare of the Portal!

At 12/10/05 10:09 AM, psykolord wrote: Sirs, one week ago to the day, I reached the rank of Elite Guard Corporal. Today, I'm proud to announce that, with 323 further successful Portal defenses, I will reach the next rank!

Good luck on your journey to Sergeant, Corporal psykolord! Hooah!

I am also glad to hear my fellow soldiers undaunted against the Barney Bunch's efforts. Our Portal is supreme, and our efforts are unchecked! Hooah! To the Portal!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 14:53:08

BB has submitted to the portal again.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/282946

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-10 20:49:14

At 12/10/05 02:53 PM, -TheFaces- wrote: BB has submitted to the portal again.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/282946

------------------
Do not worry, Police Lieutenant -TheFaces-. I just voted 0 on the BB flash with my massive 7.65 votes. The flash will be terminated for the sack of justice in a few minutes.
"Salutes"-----EGFL Dream_of_Duke

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-11 01:33:22

DEFCON Update:

Sorry, fellow soldiers. I was unable to join you today on the Portal much, due to circumstances that left me AWOL.

8-hour MBA class...ugh

The Barney Bunch is still coming in slowly and deliberately both using and not using disguises as others. The DEFCON Level will stay at DEFCON 3 until morning due to these consistent Portal attacks.

At 12/10/05 08:49 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: ------------------
Do not worry, Police Lieutenant -TheFaces-. I just voted 0 on the BB flash with my massive 7.65 votes. The flash will be terminated for the sack of justice in a few minutes.
"Salutes"-----EGFL Dream_of_Duke

Excellent work, sir! Way to use that badge properly!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-11 02:11:42

At 12/11/05 01:33 AM, EagleRock wrote: Sorry, fellow soldiers. I was unable to join you today on the Portal much, due to circumstances that left me AWOL.

Its fine Barracks leader, the ending portion was very weak, maybe a tip i dont know but i find the late mornings and afternoon very busy...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-11 03:33:37

At 12/11/05 01:33 AM, EagleRock wrote: Sorry, fellow soldiers. I was unable to join you today on the Portal much, due to circumstances that left me AWOL.

You're still superman, who can keep a pace like that.

It's been an unusually busy mornign for me. I've already flagged two movies that broke the rules, and it's been a lot of movies coming in. Can't complain, though :)