00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,967,822 Views | 60,500 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 11:09:13

At 10/9/09 12:19 AM, EagleRock wrote: Not familiar with Anti-Spam. Care to clue me in? I personally remember "Big Bag" being one of worst entries around. I sure as hell saw enough of it...

It wasn't anything rule-breaking, just spam that got personal. That Author's Comment text was my writing, and it was used in the movie as well. Looking back, it was actually good that it happened: my two-year anniversary today wouldn't mean shit if I wasn't around to celebrate it, and the feud it started between me and him kept me around. But oh, was I pissed off at the time.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 13:39:18

Currently working on a recap of my story, so far I made it to the part where I was looking for the god of gamblers. It'll take time before I can get to the part where I am now.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 14:51:04

At 10/8/09 10:19 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: What happen was that this guy was a poor man version of TheLastSpartan, he post crap about how holocaust is a myth and tries to pass it as a fact. With that, I "found" him as an idiot via pm and the rest is history aside from the fact that at the same time, he created a crappy photoshop thread with a inappropriate base picture that got him banned.

Wow...I guess Poozy was right when "Major-n00b" chose the right username... :-)

At 10/9/09 11:09 AM, SoulMaster71 wrote: It wasn't anything rule-breaking, just spam that got personal. That Author's Comment text was my writing, and it was used in the movie as well. Looking back, it was actually good that it happened: my two-year anniversary today wouldn't mean shit if I wasn't around to celebrate it, and the feud it started between me and him kept me around. But oh, was I pissed off at the time.

Now it makes more sense to me. I wouldn't say it was anything personal, though, as it just seemed to be directed to the fact that there was a petition to NG out there against the spam groups and their spam postings. If it was someone else that posted it the effect would have been the same. I can see getting upset over it, of course, but I wouldn't say it was anything against you personally, unless I'm missing some piece of the puzzle here.

Either way, Portal day was nice and speedy before, but slowed to a grinding halt. The Portal these days is not nearly as predictable as it was in the past...

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 15:29:09

At 10/8/09 10:19 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: What happen was that this guy was a poor man version of TheLastSpartan, he post crap about how holocaust is a myth and tries to pass it as a fact. With that, I "found" him as an idiot via pm and the rest is history aside from the fact that at the same time, he created a crappy photoshop thread with a inappropriate base picture that got him banned.

Bahahahahaha!! I can't believe I missed that!

Link is now in my 'funny shit' bin.

Also:

Just a random video of a girl in a bikini. Finding an original link is practically impossible, so what to do here?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 17:30:01

Its cool your getting a PS3 for your birthday later this month one of the really good things is that you don't have to pay to play online its free! Some good games I have had 2 PS3 I prefer the XBox 360, but the PS3 is still a good console to own loads of games. I finished the story and hopefully EagleRock you may do a sequel to it. I was lucky enough to catch Alvin-Earthworm latest flash, I really liked it apart from the length, I thought maybe it was to long. I have not seen any other in the series yet but I may watch them at a later date. Anyway here is the flash

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 17:58:18

At 10/9/09 05:49 PM, Lizzardis wrote: May I ask a question....How come the NGPD is locked possibly for them being too off-topic and having multiple warnings from the mods for being too off topic AND YET, the mods CONTINUALLY disregard this thread and NEVER come in here to tell us that we are being too off-topic?

Because they think it's dumb to have a club that you can rank out of, so the NGPD got less slack. That's the only thing I can think of that makes some sort of sense whatsoever.

That just isn't fair!

Welcome to the new BBS.

Now don't get me wrong....But that is unfair. Saying that....Who actually listens to me? I bet this post will just be glanced over and ignored because people know I'm RIGHT!

It probably will get tossed aside, but it's for the best. I understand where the rant comes from, believe me, I feel your pain. But it isn't going to accomplish anything except for adding some sand into some peoples vaginas.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 17:59:47

At 10/9/09 05:49 PM, Lizzardis wrote: Now don't get me wrong....But that is unfair. Saying that....Who actually listens to me? I bet this post will just be glanced over and ignored because people know I'm RIGHT!

It's because the NGPD went off topic in a spammy manner. Hoards of 1-line posts make for a very fast growing thread that the mods got pissed off with. Warnings were ignored and as a result, it was locked.

When we go off topic, we ramble, but overall make more detailed posts. Lots of words that actually make coherent sense. I think the Mods are more willing to let it go, as we're helping to encourage the better sides of Newgrounds.

Anyway, I'm off to bed as well - I've got a long day tomorrow, driving all the way to Blackpool for the weekend. Should be fun, under the illuminations :)

Might get a Saves update in tomorrow, if I can keep the battery charged and analyse the stats while friends are driving ;)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 18:29:47

At 10/9/09 05:30 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: I finished the story and hopefully EagleRock you may do a sequel to it.

I have a sequel in the works, but it's a matter of starting off the Prologue. This is one of the harder things I need to write for teh story, so it's going to take me a while unfortunately. The ALDS isn't helping, either...too gripping!

At 10/9/09 05:49 PM, Lizzardis wrote: May I ask a question....How come the NGPD is locked possibly for them being too off-topic and having multiple warnings from the mods for being too off topic AND YET, the mods CONTINUALLY disregard this thread and NEVER come in here to tell us that we are being too off-topic?

Oh, they don't disregard this thread, trust me. We've had our own share of issues. Most of the issues revolved around members responding to people that were spamming the thread (Portal spammers, etc.). Luckily the members are able to resist the urge to respond to these people nowadays.

That just isn't fair!

From what I've seen over the past few years, it it justified to a degree. I have said why in the thread dedicated to the NGPD in our private forums, and I don't really want to rehash it here.

I mean hell, I know that mods have been in this thread multiple times in the past, don't get me wrong....But at the end of the day.....WE are talking about PS3's, stories that some of us are writing etc etc, and the NGPD gets locked for "Having multiple warnings" and "Taking a birthday too far!"

I have had discussions with Tails, and we did agree that the NGPD had reasons to be locked, at least temporarily. The mods, as far as I know, are deliberating the unlocking of the NGPD, and that it ultimately up to them. But Coop did hit on the real reasons the NGPD were locked and we are not, as they don't just go off-topic, but they do produce a good amount of one-liners and spammy posts. Hopefully we can see these resolved if the NGPD is ultimately unlocked.

Now don't get me wrong....But that is unfair. Saying that....Who actually listens to me? I bet this post will just be glanced over and ignored because people know I'm RIGHT!

Now that's just silly...who would ignore you in here? But I would still really appreciate this topic not getting rehashed in here. I do not like open discussions questioning the decisions of the NG moderators right in our own thread, as it really isn't our position to do so, especially on the forums they administrate. If you wish to discuss the NGPD locking and the ramifications of such, PLEASE keep it in our own private forums. We still have a thread ready for use. I would ask that no one else discuss the NGPD in here at this point. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 19:39:09

Because we are Elite. Rank has it's privileges. And we're cool like that!

That just isn't fair!

And tell me, when you were born, did the "warranty that life is always fair" pop out with you? Fair is completely subjective. And believe you me, I've been on the wrong side of "fair" way too many times - I just have to deal with it.

I mean hell, I know that mods have been in this thread multiple times in the past, don't get me wrong....But at the end of the day.....WE are talking about PS3's, stories that some of us are writing etc etc, and the NGPD gets locked for "Having multiple warnings" and "Taking a birthday too far!"

Not to mention that we are off-topic now, talking about how unfair another thread is being handled. Am I the only one that sees the irony in this post?

Oh, Lizz, we all love you here! :) We don't ignore you - at least not on purpose.

Or maybe its just waaaaayyyy past my bedtime...I don't know :\

Okay, that could be the case - you're overtired and cranky. Go have some milk and cookies, and get some more sleep!

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 20:35:36

Although this is a sprite and looks bad enough already, Genderlesshooker, one of the authors, had been phished. I'm not sure if his account issue was resolved or not, but I would think to keep an eye out for this one. Not flagging it, but just observing it for a possible swap-in by the DD.

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 21:56:12

At 10/9/09 08:35 PM, Toiletpaper wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 4004
Although this is a sprite and looks bad enough already, Genderlesshooker, one of the authors, had been phished. I'm not sure if his account issue was resolved or not, but I would think to keep an eye out for this one. Not flagging it, but just observing it for a possible swap-in by the DD.

He somewhat deserves it, considering the trouble he's been worth. We always keep an eye on Hooker ;D.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 22:56:47

At 10/9/09 07:39 PM, byteslinger wrote: And tell me, when you were born, did the "warranty that life is always fair" pop out with you? Fair is completely subjective. And believe you me, I've been on the wrong side of "fair" way too many times - I just have to deal with it.

I think we can all say that IRL...personally, I'd rather have my unfairness apply to Newgrounds than my mortgage payments...*shudders*

Not to mention that we are off-topic now, talking about how unfair another thread is being handled. Am I the only one that sees the irony in this post?

*Raises Hand* That's exactly why I cut that convo off...no sense in making waves, now is there?

Oh, Lizz, we all love you here! :) We don't ignore you - at least not on purpose.

Well, hmm...I wouldn't say THAT... <jk>

At 10/9/09 09:56 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote: He somewhat deserves it, considering the trouble he's been worth. We always keep an eye on Hooker ;D.

Well, he's a busy guy, though... Every day he's hustlin'...

hustlin-hustlin' hustle-hustlin-hustlin' hustle-hustin-hustlin' hustle-hustlin-hustlin'...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 23:05:09

At 10/9/09 10:56 PM, EagleRock wrote: I think we can all say that IRL...personally, I'd rather have my unfairness apply to Newgrounds than my mortgage payments...*shudders*

I'm glad your rent issues are fair IRL. My apartment complex has been UP OUR ASSES because we owe them 2 dollars. 2 dollars. So now we're looking at getting a 150 dollar late payment fee because they only accept money orders and there's nowhere to get a money order on Sunday. :(

At 10/9/09 09:56 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote: He somewhat deserves it, considering the trouble he's been worth. We always keep an eye on Hooker ;D.
hustlin-hustlin' hustle-hustlin-hustlin' hustle-hustin-hustlin' hustle-hustlin-hustlin'...

I'm not gonna lie, I vote highly on most of those because a lot of them make me laugh my ass off. Haha.

Also, if anyone is interested, I've recently opened up a photoshop competition club and we need ideas for base pic/topic ideas and judges. Also if you want to submit photoshops, you can do that too. :P There's already more than 5 people who are serious about it. If any of you wanted to help out in anyway I'd really appreciate it, especially in the judge department. I want people who are respected regulars in the BBS to be judges and all of you fit the bill as that. :P

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-09 23:59:16

I have a bad feeling about this. A live-action video like that, submitted by someone who just put an impossible number of comments on Alvin-Earthworm's page? I smell theft, but I couldn't find it on YouTube. Well, it doesn't help that YouTube is acting retarded, with videos working on neither Firefox nor Opera and CSS not working on Firefox.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 02:00:27

It's like he's not even trying anymore. :/ Blank screen.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 08:56:07

Sorry guys if you feel like the thread went too off-topic because of me. I didn't do it on purpose, I had no idea that there would be so many posts based on what I said.

At 10/9/09 11:05 PM, michelinman wrote: Also, if anyone is interested, I've recently opened up a photoshop competition club and we need ideas for base pic/topic ideas and judges.

Interesting idea, thanks for letting us know! I hope you have luck with your new club, maybe I will even participate :)

At 10/10/09 02:00 AM, michelinman wrote: It's like he's not even trying anymore. :/ Blank screen.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 4031

I didn't watch the submission, but apparently, it passed judgment, was file swapped to something offensive, and was later deleted. It's a shame that this wasn't even blammed when it was UJ.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 09:03:35

At 10/9/09 11:59 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 4020
I have a bad feeling about this. A live-action video like that, submitted by someone who just put an impossible number of comments on Alvin-Earthworm's page? I smell theft, but I couldn't find it on YouTube. Well, it doesn't help that YouTube is acting retarded, with videos working on neither Firefox nor Opera and CSS not working on Firefox.

I found it! It was the second result on YouTube when I searched "jay gee gangsta", lol. Here's the video, who was submitted in 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnP1hZFMC MA

Account's names from both websites don't match, and neither the information does. We should report this to Wade. Who takes care of it in this situation? SoulMaster71, because he found it in the portal? Or me, because I found the original one?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 10:26:09

Definitely stolen, even though I can't find storm the house 1.
http://armorgames.com/play/348/storm-the -house-2

Those links are enough to prove that this guy is not the author, but I can't find the original!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 10:37:08

At 10/10/09 10:26 AM, Ismael92 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 4055
Definitely stolen, even though I can't find storm the house 1.
http://armorgames.com/play/348/storm-the -house-2
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/32 6452
Those links are enough to prove that this guy is not the author, but I can't find the original!

In StH2, the author addresses the fact that StH1 was mediocre, and that's why he didn't post it. The original may be found here: http://stormthehouse.net/sth1.html

At 10/9/09 10:56 PM, EagleRock wrote:
I think we can all say that IRL...personally, I'd rather have my unfairness apply to Newgrounds than my mortgage payments...*shudders*

Haha. Good luck with that!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 12:47:10

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 12:54:42

At 10/10/09 09:03 AM, Ismael92 wrote: I found it! It was the second result on YouTube when I searched "jay gee gangsta", lol. Here's the video, who was submitted in 2006:

Ugh, the exact video that Google found when I searched "jay gee productions gangsta" (I know because the link is colored differently), but I couldn't see it because that sack of online shit wasn't working.

Account's names from both websites don't match, and neither the information does. We should report this to Wade. Who takes care of it in this situation? SoulMaster71, because he found it in the portal? Or me, because I found the original one?

If you haven't already done it, I will, but I'm warning you that I really don't have a good record of responses from Wade.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 14:39:39

Hey Mich, the thread got deleted. Also, good to see you back from General Canime. I was telling him over AIM that the General forum is basically an upper-echelon 4Chan.

Maybe you could try having fun in my Whistle PS thread?

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 15:50:24

At 10/10/09 12:54 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: If you haven't already done it, I will, but I'm warning you that I really don't have a good record of responses from Wade.

Just out of interest, how many people have actually got a response from Wade when reporting stuff? I've sent him a couple, and (predictably) got nothing in response. I'm curious as to how many reports it takes to get one (besides the 'Error - you have too many unopened messages sent to this user' screen).

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 16:42:22

At 10/10/09 03:50 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Just out of interest, how many people have actually got a response from Wade when reporting stuff? I've sent him a couple, and (predictably) got nothing in response. I'm curious as to how many reports it takes to get one (besides the 'Error - you have too many unopened messages sent to this user' screen).

By "response" I mean "the stolen stuff getting deleted". He doesn't have time to respond to all messages, obviously, but it would at least be good to see the stolen submission gone in a reasonable length of time.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 16:54:51

At 10/10/09 04:42 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: By "response" I mean "the stolen stuff getting deleted". He doesn't have time to respond to all messages, obviously, but it would at least be good to see the stolen submission gone in a reasonable length of time.

Oh, in that case, I've had a couple of 'responses' so far. Not everything I've sent has been deleted, but a decent number of them have.

Dunno how much of the stuff he already knew about, though. I suppose it's a matter of "If there's loads of PMs about the same submission, it's probably worth deleting".

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 19:27:56

At 10/9/09 11:05 PM, michelinman wrote: I'm glad your rent issues are fair IRL. My apartment complex has been UP OUR ASSES because we owe them 2 dollars. 2 dollars. So now we're looking at getting a 150 dollar late payment fee because they only accept money orders and there's nowhere to get a money order on Sunday. :(

Well, luckily, I don't pay rent, since I bought my house. When I was in my apartment, though, rent was fair (luckily) and the people actually fixed problems in the place when they came along...

I'm not gonna lie, I vote highly on most of those because a lot of them make me laugh my ass off. Haha.

That's perfectly okay. It's all up to your personal preferences, really. I will admit that I have 2'd or 3'd some Barney Bunch submissions back in the day, because they particularly made me laugh. I will admit that (some of) the BB members had some real good comedic timing.

Though, for that level of "quality" of flash, I'd say the most golden are the "Slash 'n' LittleWashu" flashes that Afro_Stud brought out a while back. The "emo song" with Slash's picture crying? Genius. Timing? Perfect.

Ah, that was swell...
At 10/10/09 08:56 AM, Ismael92 wrote: Sorry guys if you feel like the thread went too off-topic because of me. I didn't do it on purpose, I had no idea that there would be so many posts based on what I said.

I wouldn't be too upset. I'd argue that as long as we're talking about the members and their own individual personal events/whatever, we're really technically on-topic. I mean, as long as we're keeping on the general topic of B/Ping, Newgrounds news, etc. with the occasional side-discussion therein, we're golden.

At 10/10/09 02:39 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Hey Mich, the thread got deleted. Also, good to see you back from General Canime. I was telling him over AIM that the General forum is basically an upper-echelon 4Chan.

Haha...I never thought of it as that...but now that you mention it, i see what you mean. :-)

Maybe you could try having fun in my Whistle PS thread?

That is quite a funny thread. Krev completely won it though with her submissions...especially her David Caruso one... :-P

At 10/10/09 04:42 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote:
At 10/10/09 03:50 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Just out of interest, how many people have actually got a response from Wade when reporting stuff? I've sent him a couple, and (predictably) got nothing in response. I'm curious as to how many reports it takes to get one (besides the 'Error - you have too many unopened messages sent to this user' screen).
By "response" I mean "the stolen stuff getting deleted". He doesn't have time to respond to all messages, obviously, but it would at least be good to see the stolen submission gone in a reasonable length of time.

Back when Wade started off his Portal Guard, I used to get responses from him whenever I IMed him the offending Flash. He'd always give me a quick "checking it out thx" before he investigated, but obviously that has falled by the wayside. As far as the response like you meant in terms of it actually getting deleted, it was always quite high. I'm sure Wade can pick out the ones that are enough of an issue that multple people PM him about it...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 19:54:24

So, I'm one of the lucky bastards that decided it was a good idea to pay $7.50 for a signed Super Meat Boy comic that I could have gotten for free if I was in the right place at the right time. But it's smexy, and I'm mad that the game isn't coming out for the PSN.

Hey Meat Boy, how many vegans does it take to change a light bulb?
Uh, I don't know.
None. They can't change anything.
I'm offended

The Elite Guard Barracks

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 20:25:05

At 10/10/09 10:37 AM, A-Wahl wrote: In StH2, the author addresses the fact that StH1 was mediocre, and that's why he didn't post it. The original may be found here: http://stormthehouse.net/sth1.html

Oh nice job finding it! It was successfully flagged :)

At 10/10/09 12:54 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote:
At 10/10/09 09:03 AM, Ismael92 wrote: I found it! It was the second result on YouTube when I searched "jay gee gangsta", lol. Here's the video, who was submitted in 2006:
Ugh, the exact video that Google found when I searched "jay gee productions gangsta" (I know because the link is colored differently), but I couldn't see it because that sack of online shit wasn't working.

lol don't worry, at least we ended up finding it!

If you haven't already done it, I will, but I'm warning you that I really don't have a good record of responses from Wade.

I sent a PM to Wade earlier today. I think that even if Wade doesn't always respond to the PMs, he always deletes the flashes sooner or later, so it's all good :D

At 10/10/09 07:27 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 10/10/09 08:56 AM, Ismael92 wrote: Sorry guys if you feel like the thread went too off-topic because of me. I didn't do it on purpose, I had no idea that there would be so many posts based on what I said.
I wouldn't be too upset. I'd argue that as long as we're talking about the members and their own individual personal events/whatever, we're really technically on-topic. I mean, as long as we're keeping on the general topic of B/Ping, Newgrounds news, etc. with the occasional side-discussion therein, we're golden.

My thoughts exactly. Sometimes we talk about some unrelated things but we still catch abusive flashes at the same time, so there's nothing wrong with that, because posts here are never spam.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 21:20:13

I'm in the mood to make a post so i think i will while it lasts @;-}>

I think you may be angry of the fact that it was locked and still is locked, thus causing you to think this way. Now i looked through the thread and from what i saw there were alot of posts that were just garbage, things that were no more then a +1 and making little discussion or anything of the like.

The reason that we don't gets mods knocking at our door with a warning is simple; our post. Now if you look at most of them you will almost never see a one line post, most of the time our grammar is perfect :::not mine::: and we don't make ourselfs look like little kids :::no offence::: When we get off topic it does not go on and on for a few pages, maby a few posts or about half a page, but our post size and quality is much different.

That just isn't fair!

Thats the way it is sometimes.

I'm not trying to be mean or anthing, but when you get several warnings and in the eyes of a mod when the group as a whole has not changed or improved they may see a need to lock it. What you are saying here is bringing me to something that i pointed out above; is the qualtity of the posts. Not saying that all was bad but there is alot that is of lower quality and could have been much better.

It's is unfair in the sence that you were a good group of users who were trying to help, but in another sence the group was posting alot of garbage that did not need to be posted. I'm not trying to argue with you, but your not right with this. I read the whole post and put some thought into this post.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-10-10 22:54:55

I think Genderless-hooker back I only found this by accident while flagging reviews

Warning looks like a scat porn movie I did not watch anymore its gross.

Anyway about Wade I never got a reply from hi. and had the maximum of PM I could send, but he is very busy. Well done on getting that flash under admin review.

Archer I'm a good shot!