00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orafice13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Luigi Club

25,626 Views | 436 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 08:46:30

OK come over I'm hungry for spunk

Luigi Club

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 15:28:27

(Vomits) ahhhhhhh thats sick what evil posseses you to do this. This thred might get locked cause off that.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 16:41:25

At 12/24/05 08:46 AM, GOLDMEN2 wrote: OK come over I'm hungry for spunk

I wish that they can ban people like you, you ugly FUCK!
Those two picture were just horrible, I almost puked on the floor.
If this club gets banned because of this shit, I am going to be seriously pissed off.
You freakin noobs should get a freakin life by at least typing something good about the topic. Man, I hate people like this!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 16:54:30

At 12/24/05 08:29 AM, ch33ks2 wrote: I want u to suck my balls

I'm not a member of this club, however I just wanted to tell you...

A moderator will be with you shortly to give you a 30-day ban to think about over the holidays. Have a Merry Christmas, you sick & spamming @$$hole!

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 17:07:07

At 12/24/05 04:54 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:
A moderator will be with you shortly to give you a 30-day ban to think about over the holidays. Have a Merry Christmas, you sick & spamming @$$hole!

Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas Mitsubishi!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 17:27:26

he may get banned but our club will be staned for ever with that picture.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 17:42:13

At 12/24/05 05:27 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: he may get banned but our club will be staned for ever with that picture.

I hope we could get rid of those two pictures!

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 17:43:00

At 12/24/05 05:42 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 12/24/05 05:27 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: he may get banned but our club will be staned for ever with that picture.

i'm not part of this but you should look again, the first one is gone.

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 17:57:55

At 12/24/05 05:43 PM, Grizzley wrote:
At 12/24/05 05:42 PM, Seamonky wrote:
i'm not part of this but you should look again, the first one is gone.

Thanks for telling me. I really didn't want to look.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 18:08:28

At 12/24/05 05:07 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 12/24/05 04:54 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:
Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas Mitsubishi!

Merry Christmas to you as well. I'm glad to see that one of the pictures (and the main one, at that) has been removed. Hopefully, this won't tarnish the reputation of your club.

I understand that one is not suppost to respond to spammers, however these two bastards have been causing so much shit around the C&C boards (they hit the WWE Club that I am so proudly apart of, as well) that I had to give them what for. It appears that using posts in both this club and the WWE club helped get the mods attention about the picture, and aided in its removal.

I wish your Club and swift recovery after this completely unprovoked attack.

Happy Holidays,
-Mitsubishi-

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 18:21:16

Merry Christmas to you as well. I'm glad to see that one of the pictures (and the main one, at that) has been removed. Hopefully, this won't tarnish the reputation of your club.

I understand that one is not suppost to respond to spammers, however these two bastards have been causing so much shit around the C&C boards (they hit the WWE Club that I am so proudly apart of, as well) that I had to give them what for. It appears that using posts in both this club and the WWE club helped get the mods attention about the picture, and aided in its removal.

I wish your Club and swift recovery after this completely unprovoked attack.

Happy Holidays,
-Mitsubishi-

Thanks and lets hope there will be no more spammers doing this kind of crap. WWE is cool, why the heck would idiots do that. Lets hope there punishment would be a good one.

Topic: Are there any upcoming games that are just about Luigi?

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 20:15:10

:.

well the nintendoe revaltion is coming out so theres bound to be tons of oppertoonates for luigi.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 21:23:53

At 12/24/05 08:15 PM, xthesnarfx wrote:

well the nintendoe revaltion is coming out so theres bound to be tons of oppertoonates for luigi.

Yeah probably like when Luigi's mansion came out for Gamecube. I hope they make a Luigi's mansion 2, the origional Luigi mansion was awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 21:27:10

i just found a way to find out whos better Luigi or Mario (cough Luigi) on SSBM or SSB put Luigi and mario on difficolty 9 and put theres lives as 99 each put it on a mario game level then wach mario die

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 21:38:59

At 12/24/05 09:27 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: i just found a way to find out whos better Luigi or Mario (cough Luigi) on SSBM or SSB put Luigi and mario on difficolty 9 and put theres lives as 99 each put it on a mario game level then wach mario die

O man, why didn't I think about that. 99 lives, you're freakin crazy to watch that. Hey, I'm crazy enough to do that.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-24 22:31:51

O man, why didn't I think about that. 99 lives, you're freakin crazy to watch that. Hey, I'm crazy enough to do that.

have fun with it

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 14:05:44

At 12/24/05 10:31 PM, xthesnarfx wrote:

have fun with it

Yup, you're right. Mario did get his butt kicked by Luigi. I had to get a lot of food just to watch them fight for glory.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 14:16:44

Yup, you're right. Mario did get his butt kicked by Luigi. I had to get a lot of food just to watch them fight for glory.

yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!111111111 how close was it?

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 14:36:07

Hi, couldn't help noticing the fake ch33ks spamming here <_< thank god that picture has been removed! I am not affiliated with that spammer in any way.

Anyway imo Luigi rules!! I didn't join this club because of it's stupid rule about not being alowed to like Mario <_< but still, i love Luigi! I use him in SSBM.

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 15:56:26

At 12/25/05 02:36 PM, ch33ks wrote: Hi, couldn't help noticing the fake ch33ks spamming here <_< thank god that picture has been removed! I am not affiliated with that spammer in any way.

Anyway imo Luigi rules!! I didn't join this club because of it's stupid rule about not being alowed to like Mario <_< but still, i love Luigi! I use him in SSBM.

u might be able to join if u dont talk about him being better. At frist when it said ch33ks was the last to post I was a littel nervous about going to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 15:58:58

sorry for the duble post but I loved your all your flashes even marios 20th anaveristy. Come on guys you have to emite that it was pretty good.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 16:07:48

Cool thanks, dont forget it was djj-asshole who organised it, but my part was the only part with Luigi :P, it was a little rushed but i enjoyed it. I'm making a Metroid flash right now.

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 16:08:53

At 12/25/05 02:16 PM, xthesnarfx wrote:

yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!111111111 how close was it?

It was really close, Luigi had 3 lives left and Mario had 0.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 16:13:32

At 12/25/05 03:58 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: sorry for the duble post but I loved your all your flashes even marios 20th anaveristy. Come on guys you have to emite that it was pretty good.

Yeah, I remember seeing him from the Rayman Club but I think that Club sorta died because no one posts there any more. Yeah, his flashes are pretty good, even if he did make the good flash, Mario's 20th Anaveristy.

Sorry for Double post. There is just too much stuff that is going on in this club right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 16:19:21

You know, it is possible to reply to multiple people in one post, just copy and paste into the new post. So the Rayman club died huh? Meh, don't play it much.

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 16:26:38

At 12/25/05 04:19 PM, ch33ks wrote: You know, it is possible to reply to multiple people in one post, just copy and paste into the new post. So the Rayman club died huh? Meh, don't play it much

huh I never knew that and good for u for putting Luigi in it. And I'm guessing u like collabs

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 16:32:18

Yea, well actually i'm in a sonic sprite TT coming soon. Also... it's really just common sence to figure out that you can copy and paste the bbs html into a new post.

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 17:01:23

At 12/25/05 04:32 PM, ch33ks wrote: Yea, well actually i'm in a sonic sprite TT coming soon. Also... it's really just common sence to figure out that you can copy and paste the bbs html into a new post.

Hey, you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 18:04:30

hey!

wow i didnt think there would be a luigi club,thats great cuz i think luigi is awsome and a hell of a lot cooler than that fat ass mario who apperently everyone seems to love (except of course the people of this fantastic cub).
and i kno im a little late to come in but just let me be and try to accept me here, i mean the best for people like us and i not tryin to spam this place up or aything.
and finally i kno that this message is stupid or akward (especially for me) so i'll try to say somthing meaningful.
doesnt it seem to the mario fans that luigi is cut out to b the more popular character of the mario bros. i mean hes stronger, taller, fitter and all around better than mario, yet mario is always the one who gets the games and is always the star. its a damm shame

Response to Luigi Club 2005-12-25 20:51:35

At 12/25/05 06:04 PM, visiblecrumpet wrote: hey!

wow i didnt think there would be a luigi club,thats great cuz i think luigi is awsome and a hell of a lot cooler than that fat ass mario who apperently everyone seems to love (except of course the people of this fantastic cub).
and i kno im a little late to come in but just let me be and try to accept me here, i mean the best for people like us and i not tryin to spam this place up or aything.
and finally i kno that this message is stupid or akward (especially for me) so i'll try to say somthing meaningful.
doesnt it seem to the mario fans that luigi is cut out to b the more popular character of the mario bros. i mean hes stronger, taller, fitter and all around better than mario, yet mario is always the one who gets the games and is always the star. its a damm shame

Now thats what i'm talking about. It's a shame that Mario is much more popular than Luigi because Mario is the star of all the games. Lugi needs his own big game for the Revolution. At least you're not one of the noobs who type in somthing stupid. You made a pretty good entrance. You can join!

BBS Signature