00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Video Game Review Crew

36,139 Views | 705 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 10:24:44

At 12/11/05 12:22 AM, wacky_wade_rox wrote: hey i wanna join the crew so i decided to reveiw mario kart ds.

its a good game with great features such as logo designing and battle mode. its alot beta then the original on n64 cos there are more tracks,cars and stuff. there is also a new mode called mission mode where you must complete a number of tasks such as collecting stars, driving through rings etc. it is one of the best mario games yet and i hope to see a sequal i give the game a 8 and a half out of 10!

nice to have you wacky wade rox and also thanks for the review!it is very helpful to all in this club!Discuss any game you would like to.

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 13:44:33

No offense or anything butThe Mario Kart review told me absolutly nothing...

Video Game Review Crew

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 13:47:19

alex you just gave me an idea with that picture i think someone needs to review god of war!that would be a great review if i can i will try to get the game and review it!

Well we might have a new member i asked xwaynecoltx if he wanted to join he seemed a little interested!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 13:52:40

Hello Peoples

Yes i was invited so what is the goal and guidlines of the club, for now im off to lunch so you all abit later...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:00:50

At 12/11/05 01:52 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hello Peoples

Yes i was invited so what is the goal and guidlines of the club, for now im off to lunch so you all abit later...

~X~

This club reviews video games!You know when you get a video game and like it alot just come and review it on this thread!

This clubs rules are not yet made out one of our team members by the alias of woogie noogie is making them!

Well now that you see how it goes around here feel free to post any review youd like!But 1 thing i dont think you would have a problem with this but try to make your review descriptive and helpful thanks!

~CRIMSON ROCKER (LEADER OF THE V.G.R.C)~

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:04:08

~
Hello thjis is stocky_ownz but just his name changed so have i been needed lately

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:07:23

At 12/11/05 02:04 PM, -KungLao- wrote: ~
Hello thjis is stocky_ownz but just his name changed so have i been needed lately

yes actually someone joined who needed a partner sig maker!Well where you been?We have a new member id like you to meet -kunglao- meet xwaynecoltx he will be with us know!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:08:28

At 12/11/05 02:07 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote:
At 12/11/05 02:04 PM, -KungLao- wrote: ~
yes actually someone joined who needed a partner sig maker!Well where you been?We have a new member id like you to meet -kunglao- meet xwaynecoltx he will be with us know!

Sorry ive been on some holidays past few weeks lol
So any sigs needed then crimson?

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:17:49

well i was wanting an oppinion do you like the one i have know or do i need a better one !

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:25:40

I want to join please.

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:28:16

At 12/11/05 02:25 PM, EnglishPanda wrote: I want to join please.

welcome english panda feel free to review any game you like!

~CRIMSON ROCKER~

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:40:42

This is my first review so give me a brake:

*Devil May Cry 3*

The Devil May Cry series third game, as like the rest of the series the story line is the same yet better animation wise. The game is obviously the same plot genre, its still a beat em up, demon slaying, drama, arcade type piece of action. You still play as the Half-Demon, Half-Human, Demon slayer...Dante. You once again experience "one hell of a party" with your twin pistols and Sword that you use to slay a variety of colourful, angry, hatefull demons. You will encounter many of different enemys from Ice Hound to Dante's brother. You will also find and equip many different and unique weapons, all the more to kick some ass with. It is mission based and you get a score for each mission you complete. Not only do you kill demons in an arcade style, but you also face the puzzling adventure of a lifetime on the side. As the game progresses you will find the game gets harder however you end up much better at combat as you get better with the buttons. I would reccomend this game to a beat em up fan or just a regular violent loving teenager, whoever you are your bound to end up in total game play heaven or hell as its demons...If i had to rate it from 1 to 10 it would almost deffinatly be a 8 or above. It isn't the newest game on the shelf but your still going to love it, so go to the shops now and get it and i promise you won't regret it.

- English Panda*Devil May Cry 3*

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 14:50:24

that was a great review seeing it was your first review you should keep up the good work!I thout that that review was very detailed for a first review!

~CRIMSON ROCKER~

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 15:37:55

At 12/11/05 02:17 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: well i was wanting an oppinion do you like the one i have know or do i need a better one !

Well it's up to u! if you want one just tell me then ill do it!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 15:45:22

At 12/11/05 03:37 PM, -KungLao- wrote:
At 12/11/05 02:17 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: well i was wanting an oppinion do you like the one i have know or do i need a better one !
Well it's up to u! if you want one just tell me then ill do it!

And if you do what would you like it to be based on?

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 16:13:07

AlexBitch has been banned for posting two stolen reviews

http://www.gamespot...igredone/review.html

http://www.gamefaqs...2/review/R93151.html

As a Flasher and musician myself, I don't appreciate it when people claim credit for others' hard work. If you can't be bothered writing a review, then don't post one.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 16:18:32

hey as anybody play the king kong game on xbox 360,is it me or the graphiic look like the old xbox,im a huge fan of king kong movies but i havnt play the game so i just want to known if its good i saw some photo of it on the net and im not to sure if it any good....

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 18:37:19

hey i just got home ive been shooting basketball!But i see that alex bitch has been banned for stealing reviews!Thats not good,well im making a review on stuntman later tonight!

Does anyone have any request?

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 21:02:42

hey sorry I've beem gone, this week is finals so I might be gone more to study. I see we have some more members and our first request! Unfortunatley I cannot respond to this request because I do not own an Xbox360, I have, however, played the PS2 demo of King Kong and it looks pretty cool. I like that there arent any on screen things like a map or health bar so it really looks like a movie. You also get to play missions as a human using inteligence to defeat, or avoid dinosaurs, or you can play other missions as king kong and just smack the hell out of the dionosaurs and save that woman. hopefully this game wont turn out like all the other hollywood video games out there (except for Chronicles of Riddick, and a few Star Wars games). That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Also to whoever is making sigs (sorry Im bad at remembering names) I was wondering if you could make me a sig with Raz and Lili from Psychonauts on it, with Raz on the left and Lili on the right. on the top in the center have it say "Oh my god! lets makeout!" then in the center have it say my Screen name and on the bottom say member of the VGRC. thanks.

Im really disapointed about how two of our members have stolen reviews. Crimson and VGRCL, you guys need to calm down and stop arguing, if you keep this up your club will fall apart. VGRCL, it's really hard to tell when you are joking or when your being serious, so try and make it a little more obvious, like if your making a joke say "the following statement, sentence, or question is a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously I apologize if it offends anyone." I think we also need to clarify that you are both equally leaders of the VGRC so that there will be no further disagreements and or arguements over this issue.
thanks,
-G.C.

I dropped out in the third grade, and spent all my time at the arcade.

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 21:07:43

Im really disapointed about how two of our members have stolen reviews. Crimson and VGRCL, you guys need to calm down and stop arguing, if you keep this up your club will fall apart. VGRCL, it's really hard to tell when you are joking or when your being serious, so try and make it a little more obvious, like if your making a joke say "the following statement, sentence, or question is a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously I apologize if it offends anyone." I think we also need to clarify that you are both equally leaders of the VGRC so that there will be no further disagreements and or arguements over this issue.
thanks,
-G.C.

i think you are right we do need to stop fighting!And yes that affended me alot when he said i was a guy that is very sick if you ask me!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 21:13:09

yeah thats kinda nasty.
Uhm I just have to ask how you two know each other.
and also I found where you can download the thing so we can chat. YAY!
http://www.java.com/..nload_the_latest.jsp

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 21:25:52

im gonna have to wait till christmas to download that im getting a new computer for x mas the computer i have know is crap so just wait till the 25th!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 21:43:37

At 12/11/05 09:25 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: im gonna have to wait till christmas to download that im getting a new computer for x mas the computer i have know is crap so just wait till the 25th!

YAY santy claus shall come down the chimney and deliver a brand new computer! and then we may chat, with our amazing super terrific chatting powers of the 6th dimension. uh I dont really have anymore games to review that I havent played for less than a year ago. maybe around vacation I'll dig up some old games to review. But for now I'll just keep the freewebs sight running and checking up here as well. please go to my website its super mega coolness enchilada!

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 22:34:36

please go to my website its super mega coolness enchilada!

ok ill go check out your web site hopefully it will be super mega coolness enchilada!Lol i dont have to hope i know it will be cool!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 22:37:22

At 12/11/05 02:00 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: Well now that you see how it goes around here feel free to post any review youd like!But 1 thing i dont think you would have a problem with this but try to make your review descriptive and helpful thanks!

~CRIMSON ROCKER (LEADER OF THE V.G.R.C)~

Sounds good, is there some sorta list that shows which games have been reviewed as i dont wish to review something that has already been done??

Anyways thanks for the heads up ill try and review something of interest soon...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 22:42:31

actually we are establishing a website that shows what we have reviewed just ask me and ill tell you if weve reviewed it or not!WOOT ive got 500 posties!

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 22:45:16

At 12/11/05 10:42 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: actually we are establishing a website that shows what we have reviewed just ask me and ill tell you if weve reviewed it or not!WOOT ive got 500 posties!

Hmmm sounds good do you guys have a host already? and you plan on having some forums set up?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 22:56:20

At 12/11/05 10:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 12/11/05 10:42 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: actually we are establishing a website that shows what we have reviewed just ask me and ill tell you if weve reviewed it or not!WOOT ive got 500 posties!
Hmmm sounds good do you guys have a host already? and you plan on having some forums set up?

~X~

what is a host and a forum set up lol sorry i just dont know what those are?

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 23:03:09

yeah our host is freewebs. the url is www.freewebs.com/1591317 its kinda my site, so if anyone thinks something should be changed in it just ask me. the blog there acts as a forum sort of, but right now we are mostly using Newgrounds. Im supposed to make a list of all the reviews but I dont really have much time so you'll probably see that next week when I get a vacation.

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Review Crew 2005-12-11 23:09:14

Gosh this weekend has gone by so fast,I had a basketball game saturday.Church today gosh this weekend has gone by too fast.I have finals this week!Gosh i think im gonna stress out!