00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DashXero just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whats with youth today?

8,133 Views | 166 Replies

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 19:53:32

At 11/19/05 07:39 PM, WWIIBOB wrote:
At 11/19/05 07:38 PM, Whomper wrote: OMG I'm PMSL Reading this thread he locks people underthe sink lmfao!
Everyone did it back in the day. Read a book and you will find out, sunnyJim

Who the hell is "sunnyJim"? You're going senile, old man.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 19:56:08

He needs to comb his eyebrows...in his pic his eyebrows are nearly eating him

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 20:21:55

This is probably what he looked like during the war...

Whats with youth today?

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 20:26:11

WWIIBOB i made a thread about you!!

LINK!!

have fun :)

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 21:08:57

Whoever takes this thread seriously needs to be shot! ;D

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 21:46:00

I already got shot. *gunfire* Ow.

Whats with youth today?

Conformists suck!!

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 21:50:30

At 11/19/05 05:41 PM, WWIIBOB wrote:
At 11/19/05 04:44 PM, Lost_Chances wrote: Were you both in WW1 and WW2 as a troop or were you (and still are) a scared little kitten.
Back in the day in WW1, I was a troop. I was flown in with my rifle which I slept with everynight back in the day. I shot most of that nazi scum during WW1 back in the day. Back in the day, in WW2, because I was so old and I lost a leg, they put me in charge of transporting tins from trucks to the shelves in the wardrobe. Back in the day, I was also in charge of cooking when food was out. I still enjoy that pickled duck and boiled rat I had back in the day.

So let me get this straight...

You say you fought in World War I "back in the day" despite the fact that it started in 1914 and ended in 1919, and according to your profile, you were born in 1926. Dumbass.

You also say that back in the day, you used to put women and children in cages and/or under the sink and whip them with your lether belt. You say you still do. Back then, it was probably legal and even encouraged, but NOWADAYS, you can go to jail for that shit. Lets hope for your sake no one calls the cops!

Also, you say that "Furgus" killed Hitler while trying to run away, but others in this thread say you made him "go emo" and kill himself. Get your facts straight.

You say you fought in World War II from age 13-19 (1939-1945), which I'm not even sure if 13 year olds or anyone under 18 were allowed to fight in World War II. If you did, hats off to you, heh. But now, according to your profile, YOU'VE RETIRED!! Younger people have to bust their ass at work everyday (or almost) to pay things such as, for argument's sake, taxes. And do you know what part of those taxes go towards old man? YOUR PENSION. So shut up and have respect for those who provide your salary.

Young people don't have respect for people like you because you go around rambling about how younger people had respect for elders back in the day and how you used to beat them with whatever you could find.. No one wants to hear you bitch and moan about "how much better things were back in the day". Why do you think so many people hate works by William Shakespeare. It was well recieved back in the day. But now, a lot of people hate it. Why? I'll admit the man was a genious. But his language is outdated. Just like your ideals. You need to stop living in the past and start living in the present. GET WITH THE TIMES!! Now I have nothing against old people, but you're just being a whiny bitch (as am I, but you have to fight fire with fire in this case). If you can't adapt, do what Hitler did, "go emo", and KILL YOURSELF!! One less whiny bitch I have to put up with, which benefits me in the long run.

Either do that, or say who's alt account you are.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 22:37:44

Dammit Gomorrah, you just killed a funny topic. Hope your mom feels proud about you.

Whats with youth today?

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-19 23:05:03

At 11/19/05 10:37 PM, PirateKirby wrote: Dammit Gomorrah, you just killed a funny topic. Hope your mom feels proud about you.

Well, now that I've killed the topic, it's time to CELEBRATE!!

*Drinks the cup of shut the fuck up*

I feel really proud of myself! Killing topics kicks ass! I rule!

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 08:47:23

At 11/20/05 02:53 AM, DaveMan_CI wrote:
At 11/19/05 09:08 PM, Synthpappa wrote: Whoever takes this thread seriously needs to be shot! ;D
i should be shot then....

OK, I'll do it!! *shoots*

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 08:54:55

At 11/19/05 11:05 PM, Gomorrah_MBR wrote: Well, now that I've killed the topic, it's time to CELEBRATE!!

Back in the day, I would of punched you for that act and put you in with my youngest grandson in the cage under the sink back in the day. Lucky for you, you're hiding behind a computer unlike most kids back in the day.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 09:28:48

mhm, kids are too emotoinal and insecure about their image these days.
remmeber back in the good ol' days with Johnny Cash and less than 50% of your kids were fat

BBS Signature

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 13:47:35

At 11/20/05 08:54 AM, WWIIBOB wrote:
At 11/19/05 11:05 PM, Gomorrah_MBR wrote: Well, now that I've killed the topic, it's time to CELEBRATE!!

Back in the day, I would of punched you for that act and put you in with my youngest grandson in the cage under the sink back in the day. Lucky for you, you're hiding behind a computer unlike most kids back in the day.

Back in the day I used to be back in the day, because back in the day was back in the day, back in the day... and stuff was like back in the day. I missed how back in the day was back in the day.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:09:54

At 11/20/05 08:54 AM, WWIIBOB wrote: Back in the day, I would of punched you for that act and put you in with my youngest grandson in the cage under the sink back in the day. Lucky for you, you're hiding behind a computer unlike most kids back in the day.

Yes well, there is such a thing as freedom of speech nowadays, which may have been more limited back in the day.

But you probably couldn't punch me or put me in a cage nowadays as you'd be most likely too old or uncapable to do so, but it would've been possible back in the day considering that you were younger and more capable... oh wait, I wasn't born until 1987, no you couldn't. Well, you could've, but you didn't did you Bob, or is it okay if I call you "grandpa"? Well, you could've, but you didn't did you grandpa?

I also noticed that you responded to my celebration of killing this stupid topic with my rant of your stupidity old man, yet you rather convieniently ignore the rant itself, because I literally mopped the floor with you. Admit it grandpa, I owned your ass.

At 11/20/05 01:47 PM, Synthpappa wrote: Back in the day I used to be back in the day, because back in the day was back in the day, back in the day... and stuff was like back in the day. I missed how back in the day was back in the day.

Ha ha! That's a win right there! You would've won some sort of achievement award for that back in the day, but the system's changed since then, so it's rather a loss for all nowadays (I've noticed how I'm using "back in the day" and "nowadays" too much in this thread...)

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:12:20

At 11/19/05 09:59 AM, somedrunkhobo wrote: i killed 93 nazis AND hitler.

bitch

Hitler killed himself, so that can only mean.....
Omg its hitler get him bob!!

DigDugz, fighting communism and idiocy since 1991.

Sig By ExtraTim.

BBS Signature

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:17:04

At 11/20/05 07:09 PM, Gomorrah_MBR wrote: I also noticed that you responded to my celebration of killing this stupid topic with my rant of your stupidity old man, yet you rather convieniently ignore the rant itself, because I literally mopped the floor with you. Admit it grandpa, I owned your ass.

Back in the day laddie i woulda put you in the cage under my sink for such words.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:22:20

You know what WW2 bob? THIS IS NOT BACK IN THE DAY!
This is 2005, suck it up and accept it.

Back in the day this, and back in the day that.

YOU FOUGHT SO WE CAN HAVE LUXURY, NOT SO WE CAN SUFFER THE SAME WAY YOU DID

stfu

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:32:07

At 11/20/05 07:22 PM, Glaiel_Gamer wrote: You know what WW2 bob? THIS IS NOT BACK IN THE DAY!
This is 2005, suck it up and accept it.

Back in the day this, and back in the day that.

YOU FOUGHT SO WE CAN HAVE LUXURY, NOT SO WE CAN SUFFER THE SAME WAY YOU DID

stfu

i dont know if he's realy an old guy or not but i dont think the way youth act today is right. and how do you know what he fought for? are you sure he was fighting luxary and not the freedom of america and the american way with the hopes that someday he would be respected like the way he respected his grandparents? no i'm not an old man, but that dont mean that i cant have some brains and be able to respect someone that made sure your not speaking German!

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:35:28

At 11/20/05 07:17 PM, WWIIBOB wrote: Back in the day laddie i woulda put you in the cage under my sink for such words.

I can't even begin to describe how much of a dumbass you are...

You're not even arguing the point. If you read the third last post on page 4 of this topic, you would've seen what I said. Instead, you're just saying what you would've done to me back in the day. Either respond to my argument with one of your own, or shut up with your back in the day bullshit.

And also, you need to find another way to punish people, because it's pretty easy to escape from under the sink, and I'm sure most people could easily resist you trying to put them into a cage.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:35:53

oh yeah by the way i hope you get treated worse than you treat old people today

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:36:32

At 11/20/05 07:32 PM, Zeofar wrote: i dont know if he's realy an old guy or not but i dont think the way youth act today is right. and how do you know what he fought for? are you sure he was fighting luxary and not the freedom of america and the american way

American way = luxury

besides Hitler never came close to America

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:39:07

At 11/20/05 07:35 PM, Gomorrah_MBR wrote:
And also, you need to find another way to punish people, because it's pretty easy to escape from under the sink, and I'm sure most people could easily resist you trying to put them into a cage.

Back in the day you wouldnt have escaped from under the sink, as you would be in the cage under the sink. So it wasnt easy young laddie.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:48:42

At 11/20/05 07:35 PM, Zeofar wrote: oh yeah by the way i hope you get treated worse than you treat old people today

I'm not like that against ALL old people, just ones like WWIIBOB, er, GRANDPA, who do nothing but bitch and moan about what it was like in those days.

And in future, quote who you're talking to so I know whether to respond or not.

At 11/20/05 07:39 PM, WWIIBOB wrote: Back in the day you wouldnt have escaped from under the sink, as you would be in the cage under the sink. So it wasnt easy young laddie.

Actually, no I wouldn't. You want to know why?

I wasn't born back in the day!! Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 19:57:38

At 11/19/05 05:41 PM, WWIIBOB wrote:
At 11/19/05 04:44 PM, Lost_Chances wrote: Were you both in WW1 and WW2 as a troop or were you (and still are) a scared little kitten.
Back in the day in WW1, I was a troop.

WWI ended before you were born

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 20:14:34

My Grandpa was a dentist in ww2... i thought he was some cool war hero till he told me his job... he killed a guy tho.... not on purpose.... he forgot to monitor the guys oxygen intake or whatever... and it like killed the dude...

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-20 20:42:18

not ALL teens are "staright outta compton gangsters", or disrespectful skaters,(I;'m bad at aming points) SOME! of us can express our oppinions and have intellignet converstaions with other human beings.
but hey, why t3h f00k would we do that?

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-21 06:33:27

At 11/20/05 01:47 PM, Synthpappa wrote: Back in the day I used to be back in the day, because back in the day was back in the day, back in the day... and stuff was like back in the day. I missed how back in the day was back in the day.

Um....What?

Whats with youth today?

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-21 06:35:30

At 11/20/05 07:39 PM, WWIIBOB wrote: Back in the day you wouldnt have escaped from under the sink, as you would be in the cage under the sink. So it wasnt easy young laddie.

What if we have a lockpicking bonus of 5+?

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-21 06:42:46

At 11/20/05 07:17 PM, WWIIBOB wrote: Back in the day laddie i woulda put you in the cage under my sink for such words.

Only because truer words were never spoken.

Someone please put their alt back in its cage under their sink where it belongs.

Response to Whats with youth today? 2005-11-21 06:43:20

Habitat: The Hills
Job: Retired

................WOW