00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit

4,824 Views | 22 Replies

Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2001-03-01 20:40:39

For those of you who have been waiting for Mobiusfactor's latest cartoon, Clockwork Gogo, You have to wait longer. Here's the deal; Last Monday my computer crashed, We got it back up last Friday but does not function correctly. I cant use any of my fonts and half the shit wont work. We ordered a replacement, once we get it up and running, I'll continue the artwork for Clockwork Gogo. The second problem is my schedule is not quite in sync with the rest of my voice cast. Adam, Sylvan and I have done our voice parts for the first few scenes of the movie. However, Tommunism, Val, and Tom Fulp still have to send me their parts so I can begin animating their characters. As it stands, at the moment, they don't have the time to get them to me. So I'm screwed.

(The way I do my voice overs is I sync the animation with the voices, meaning I need the sounds ahead of time to animate the lip movement)

with Clockwork Gogo on the back burner, I have decided to go ahead and start on a few other major projects. I have an entire treasure trove of ideas under my belt, but not enough time to put them into work. I'm doing some sprucing up of the site design as well, but nothing extensive.

In the mean time check out some of the new shit at Mobiusfactor.com

Club N'sync
-I've been meaning to do this for a while.
Fatty Ann
-An article about a grotesquely obese substitute who taught the wrong fucking subject.

Thats all for now, Now go get me a sandwich....

-Dom

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2001-03-01 22:18:07

kkkkkk

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2001-03-02 00:13:33

Awesome, Dommy. ;)

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2001-03-03 00:00:11

Thats the way the ball drops, Too much stress on my part. I've got alot of shit planned, but from the looks of it, no one cares.

-Dom

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2001-03-06 22:27:41

thats bad

At 3/1/01 08:40 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: For those of you who have been waiting for Mobiusfactor's latest cartoon, Clockwork Gogo, You have to wait longer. Here's the deal; Last Monday my computer crashed, We got it back up last Friday but does not function correctly. I cant use any of my fonts and half the shit wont work. We ordered a replacement, once we get it up and running, I'll continue the artwork for Clockwork Gogo. The second problem is my schedule is not quite in sync with the rest of my voice cast. Adam, Sylvan and I have done our voice parts for the first few scenes of the movie. However, Tommunism, Val, and Tom Fulp still have to send me their parts so I can begin animating their characters. As it stands, at the moment, they don't have the time to get them to me. So I'm screwed.

(The way I do my voice overs is I sync the animation with the voices, meaning I need the sounds ahead of time to animate the lip movement)

with Clockwork Gogo on the back burner, I have decided to go ahead and start on a few other major projects. I have an entire treasure trove of ideas under my belt, but not enough time to put them into work. I'm doing some sprucing up of the site design as well, but nothing extensive.

In the mean time check out some of the new shit at Mobiusfactor.com

Club N'sync
-I've been meaning to do this for a while.
Fatty Ann
-An article about a grotesquely obese substitute who taught the wrong fucking subject.

Thats all for now, Now go get me a sandwich....

-Dom

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2007-07-29 21:57:32

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP BUMPBUMPBUMP

Ban me.

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2007-07-31 16:29:39

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-11-28 13:20:26

hey guys let's raid newgrounds

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-11-29 21:52:39

At 11/28/08 01:20 PM, areas wrote: hey guys let's raid newgrounds

i wanna punch u for even thinking that.

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-04 21:30:23

This thread turn into a spam fest

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-05 01:33:31

At 12/4/08 09:30 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: This thread turn into a spam fest

we could turn it into a mini chat room.

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-05 16:31:48

At 12/5/08 01:33 AM, Furryfox wrote:

People don't even come here often

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-08 01:47:05

At 12/5/08 04:31 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote:
At 12/5/08 01:33 AM, Furryfox wrote:
People don't even come here often

theres got to be a use for this thread.

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-08 14:32:46

Awesome Dom

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-11 15:50:35

At 12/10/08 03:15 AM, Furryfox wrote:
BUMP

Wow... nice bump. I'm sure this is going to get noticed..

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-12 04:32:07

At 12/8/08 02:32 PM, ShadowChao96 wrote: Awesome Dom

He just said that to act as if he knows who DOM is, and wants to act as a regular...

Typical 08... :D

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-12 16:39:56

At 12/11/08 07:49 PM, darknessdweller wrote: ikr.. we need MORE AFFILIATES TO POST HERE!!!

At least I'm here.

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2008-12-12 17:10:55

At 12/12/08 04:47 PM, darknessdweller wrote:
At 12/12/08 04:39 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote:
At 12/11/08 07:49 PM, darknessdweller wrote: ikr.. we need MORE AFFILIATES TO POST HERE!!!
At least I'm here.
I'm here too!

Then we need to find more people. And by that, I mean you.

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2009-01-06 16:52:15

Awesome, i wanted that

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2009-01-14 15:53:00

At 1/13/09 09:57 PM, diminitive wrote: What is this place?

Why is it never used?

It's never been used since at least '06 or more back

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2009-01-15 18:53:45

At 1/14/09 08:48 PM, diminitive wrote: So why is this thread even here then? And no others? I'm so confused?!!?!

Also this place is a mystery to me also

HERE

Only for mods. Unless you are a mod, stay away from that site

BBS Signature

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2009-01-20 12:24:40

At 1/14/09 08:48 PM, diminitive wrote: So why is this thread even here then? And no others? I'm so confused?!!?!

Also this place is a mystery to me also

HERE

Sorry, Furryfox - you don't have the correct permissions to be here.
:(

Response to Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit 2009-01-30 10:57:18

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Everyone that has posted ITT on or after July 29, 2007 has been retroactively banned for blatant cocksuckery.

Furthermore anyone posting after me will be dealt with just as severely.

Clockwork Gogo and Other New Shit