At 11/4/05 11:24 AM, gumOnShoe wrote:
This here is the beginning of a guide
im a junior at a private highschool, which is almost the exact same thing as college. i'll go through the guide anyway, since i've been living here for 3 years.
-------:: The Bathroom ::-------
- Always bring shower shoes. Always.
i wear sandals, b/c yea, people do that. my floor has 4 showers seperated by curtains and walls, but still a community floor. RAWR.
- People will masterbate anywhere they can.
- People will have sex anywhere they can.
common room downstairs is always locked, and it's attached to the kitchen. because of it getting locked, people always come in my room to use my microwave >:(
- Drunk people can't aim
drunk people get kicked out here :D
----- Room Mates ------
- Your room mate will annoy you.
i've lived with the same roommate on the same floor in the same dorm for 2 years, this being the third. he does sometimes get annoying, but i can say that i've trusted him enough.
- Don't let your room mate get bongos, or a base guitar (make that any instrument)
i play guitar, and he attempted to, but he doesn't really play it. so im safe.
- If you should choose to bunk your beds, remember that when your room mate decides to have "visitors" they will not attempt to get on to the top bunk... therefore choose your bunk carefully
he's on one side, im on the other. plain and simple :)
------ The Food ------
- Before the end of the term you won't be able to taste anything anymore, nor will you care
- You can and will eat anything
yes, the dinner here isn't great, though lunch is good. i usually eat at the cafe though.
- When it comes to lines people are assholes
i got out of class early, and i waited in line 10, 20 minutes before it even opened. i was the only person for a while, but then when all the jocky kids came and acted dumb, i just left. will go in 20 minutes when everyone is gone...
- Be an asshole
i'm taking my part in that, since you get more respect as a junior or senior.
- Fire alarms will go off if you burn popcorn, for that reason always have on pants
a freshman burnt his popcorn TWICE in my microwave, almost set off the fire alarm. thankfully it didn't, but it has happened to other dorms.
This message has been brought to you for your benifit, heed the warning
and add more to it
if i could think of something to add, i would. but, alas, i don't want to think right now.