00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whou would you be in Final Fantasy?

2,940 Views | 73 Replies

Find out here.

I don't want a flame war or anything, it's just for laughs.

Don't patronize me, I know I'm awful at everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 04:43:28

I've seen that so many times its just not funny anymore. i'm not answering those questions as i know as soon as i click submit everything i write will go to you

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 04:55:05

I'm Vivi, wooo

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 04:55:34

You are Bahamut!
You scored 4 good or evil, 2 spirituality, 6 power, and 16 intelligence!

Hey, that's pretty sweet :)

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 04:57:52

i am bahamut

You scored 2 good or evil, 13 spirituality, 11 power, and 14 intelligence!
Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book.

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 04:58:29

At 11/4/05 04:55 AM, Frostbreath wrote: You are Bahamut!
You scored 4 good or evil, 2 spirituality, 6 power, and 16 intelligence!

I got Bahamut, too.
22 good or evil, 6 spirituality, 1 power, and 13 intelligence.

I didn't think I'd be Bahamut. I thought I'd some emo character like Squall.

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 05:14:26

You are Sephiroth!
You scored -10 good or evil, 15 spirituality, 14 power, and 8 intelligence!

Sweet, I feel a bit like that at the moment.

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 05:18:17

turns out i was wrong :P

You are Bahamut!
You scored 15 good or evil, 17 spirituality, 7 power, and 21 intelligence!

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 05:21:59

im sepheroth

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 05:48:27

I was Seymor for some reason.
I'm not very religious at all, so whatever.

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 06:56:10

MIKE JONES !

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 07:22:12

You are Bahamut!
You scored 20 good or evil, 13 spirituality, 11 power, and 6 intelligence!
Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 66% on purity

You scored higher than 50% on faith

You scored higher than 50% on strength

You scored higher than 33% on intelligence

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 07:24:08

Like most
You are Bahamut!
You scored 10 good or evil, 9 spirituality, 11 power, and 9 intelligence!

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:13:43

You are Seymor
You scored -19 good or evil, -5 spirituality, 6 power, and 15 intelligence!
Seymour - the weird haircut was my first clue. He had all the earmarks of one crazy bastard, and it turned out I was right. An intelligent man, Seymour hides his evil tendencies behind a false devotion to Yevon. The master of his facade (or maester, if you will), not even those closest to him ever knew he had such an evil streak - that is until it fell apart. Never being a spiritual man, Seymour lacked patience. When that wore thin his true nature spilled out bringing his entire house of cards down - and nearly taking Yevon with him. As for you, I'd avoid developing the green eyes of jealousy, and I'd get a haircut, hippie! Anyway, if you're anything like Seymour, you've probably got the whole neighborhood fooled. I'd be careful, though. Seymour fell apart faster than it takes a balloon to pop, so I'd make sure you keep that house of cards guarded very well. Other similar characters include Khaos(ff1), Rufus(ff7) and Norg(ff8)

i knew i was a nasty person. ha!

no

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:16:06

Eithere Sin or Sephorith, there both mad but u know sin is kinda evil and sephorith is good so its a balance
Has any1 played FFX2?
Is it any good
Has any1 played FFX1 Online?
Is it any good?

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:34:42

You are Bahamut!

You scored 12 good or evil, 7 spirituality, 6 power, and 24 intelligence!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on purity

You scored higher than 99% on faith

You scored higher than 99% on strength

You scored higher than 99% on intelligence

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:38:55

I got..YUNA?!?! o.0 How the heck did that happen?????

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:40:31

i lot of people think i look like tidus. i'd post the picture comparing 2 similar pictures of me and him, but i don't think i have it anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:44:27

Im barett... I look like mr T and I swear alot... I also have a machine gun for a hand.

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:55:13

You are Sephiroth!
You scored -13 good or evil, 5 spirituality, 15 power, and 28 intelligence!

In the beginning there was a man, and his name was Sephiroth, and he was bad... very, very bad. Sephiroth is the kind of guy you put a restraining order on before you even meet him. He's got a head full of bad wiring and funny ideas about his place in the world. He thinks he's the son of God, and that's not good when the God he believes in is Jenova. Religious overtones aside, Sephiroth is a sadistic, calculating, intelligent, unrelenting force to be reckoned with. The guy walks through fire, cleaves Behemoths to pieces in one strike and all that before a picnic at the North Cave with Aeris. He carries a big sword - not so much for the compensating as for the instilling terror factor - and he's not afraid to use it. Sephiroth, if the most convoluted of all FF baddies, is the most infamous due to a bit of drama theater involving an innocent Ancient and his big sword. The one undeniable thing about sephiroth is that he was(is) evil incarnate, and stopping him literally meant(means) the difference between the end of the world and another tomorrow. If you're Sephiroth, please allow me to get the hell out of the way before I iritate you, O Great and Evil one. I really can't think of any good things that can come from someone like sephiroth - perhaps because I'm frozen in terror - so I'll just say "Please don't kill me" and leave you to your own devices. Similar characters include Ultimecia(ff8), and Vormav(fft)

Whou would you be in Final Fantasy?

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 08:56:01

You are Seymor
You scored -39 good or evil, -7 spirituality, 17 power, and 19 intelligence!

whatever that is.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 09:00:39

Yuna :(

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 09:09:01

i got bahamut

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 09:15:49

You are Sephiroth!
You scored -1 good or evil, 14 spirituality, 10 power, and 16 intelligence!
In the beginning there was a man, and his name was Sephiroth, and he was bad... very, very bad. Sephiroth is the kind of guy you put a restraining order on before you even meet him. He's got a head full of bad wiring and funny ideas about his place in the world. He thinks he's the son of God, and that's not good when the God he believes in is Jenova. Religious overtones aside, Sephiroth is a sadistic, calculating, intelligent, unrelenting force to be reckoned with. The guy walks through fire, cleaves Behemoths to pieces in one strike and all that before a picnic at the North Cave with Aeris. He carries a big sword - not so much for the compensating as for the instilling terror factor - and he's not afraid to use it. Sephiroth, if the most convoluted of all FF baddies, is the most infamous due to a bit of drama theater involving an innocent Ancient and his big sword. The one undeniable thing about sephiroth is that he was(is) evil incarnate, and stopping him literally meant(means) the difference between the end of the world and another tomorrow. If you're Sephiroth, please allow me to get the hell out of the way before I iritate you, O Great and Evil one. I really can't think of any good things that can come from someone like sephiroth - perhaps because I'm frozen in terror - so I'll just say "Please don't kill me" and leave you to your own devices. Similar characters include Ultimecia(ff8), and Vormav(fft)

Wow didnt see that one coming!

Fuck you, you fucking fuck!

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 09:54:46

Sabin, wow that's old school

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 11:29:17

I'd be Bahamut!!!

...Nah, I took the test and...

You are Izlude
You scored -12 good or evil, 4 spirituality, -1 power, and -6 intelligence!
Forget it, dude. You became Izlude. This poor bastard is the shrine knight under his pappy. Weak, stupid, yet spiritual. Against the hero. And very obscure. Sheepishly followed daddy, raided monasteries for baubles that would damn the country (never said they turned men into bloodthirsty beasts). And you got wasted. Your blind devotion to ancient hullaballo got you bruised, a concussion, some broken bones, a busted lip (hip?), and even a ruptured spleen. Medical science in your country still doesn't know what that thing does, but they're pretty sure it was important--while it worked. Quick, call the pigs--Vormav murdered this little wimp! This means you follow the wrong crowd. Get out now or suffer some lion-headed freak's wrath. Other jerks related to you include practically all the minions of Final Fantasy. Good for you.

Who the fuck?

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 11:44:41

Something went wrong, i'm Yuna...

Oh yeah, and I'm male for those who didn't know

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 12:03:03

It told me to do it again and then it punched me. It didn't work the second time either asshole.

Lol Myspace

Jemry is where children come from.

BBS Signature

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 12:06:32

Final Fantasy is for faggots.

Response to Whou would you be in Final Fantasy? 2005-11-04 12:12:32

You are Bahamut!
You scored 2 good or evil, 15 spirituality, 6 power, and 22 intelligence!

Norway will rise again!