00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

America sux

8,302 Views | 160 Replies

America sux 2002-11-23 03:40:45

i dont know, i just think the system sucks and the constitution is improssible to hold true all the time.

Response to America sux 2002-11-23 15:41:33

You are saying this,but America is the coolest place to live.I lived in USA,Mexico and I am living in Turkey right now.It totally sucks...It's much better to live in the USA than in this crappy place.The system of America is good thats why it is so powerful nowadays.America doesn't suck.

Response to America sux 2002-11-24 16:31:46

Well the US certainly isn't heaven either. The federal government is becoming more and more like a police state. At this rate, the US will become as bad as Turkey probably.

Response to America sux 2002-11-24 16:38:25

Long Live Canada. We Have Free Health Care, Less Fights and Murders, Better Beer (the best thing about Canada), A Prim Minster can stay in ofice for 7 years and can be elected agian, Cleaner air, and you are what you want to be. There is no one to tell you what is wrong and what is right. My name is Tony Zollerano and i am what ever the hell i want to be.

America sux

Response to America sux 2002-11-24 16:41:33

At 11/24/02 04:38 PM, Led_Zeppelin wrote: Long Live Canada. We Have Free Health Care, Less Fights and Murders, Better Beer (the best thing about Canada), A Prim Minster can stay in ofice for 7 years and can be elected agian, Cleaner air, and you are what you want to be. There is no one to tell you what is wrong and what is right. My name is Tony Zollerano and i am what ever the hell i want to be.

Speaking of beer, 'why is American beer always served cold? So we can distinguish it from our urine.'

Just a little beer humor for everyone to enjoy.

Response to America sux 2002-11-26 02:00:20

I gotta say, I'm proud to be Australian. And I always will be!

Response to America sux 2002-11-26 15:40:21

lol, america does fucking suck.
sure the middle eastern is fucked up, but look at most of the other world.
france, canada, uk, britain whatever, america is NOT the land of the free.
it's more like land of the uptight cock sucking fags that are to gay to realize there own insecurity hides them from the truth about the otherworlds.

Response to America sux 2002-11-26 15:42:38

At 11/24/02 04:38 PM, Led_Zeppelin wrote: Long Live Canada. We Have Free Health Care, Less Fights and Murders, Better Beer (the best thing about Canada), A Prim Minster can stay in ofice for 7 years and can be elected agian, Cleaner air, and you are what you want to be. There is no one to tell you what is wrong and what is right. My name is Tony Zollerano and i am what ever the hell i want to be.

and marijuana is practically legal there
LONG LIVE CANADA god i hate the us

Response to America sux 2002-11-27 19:14:19

At 11/24/02 04:38 PM, Led_Zeppelin wrote: Long Live Canada. We Have Free Health Care, Less Fights and Murders, ...

HERE HERE! Im Proud to be living in the most beautiful country on the planet.

Response to America sux 2002-11-28 13:17:34

AMERICA IS ONE SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY AND GETTING WORSE COME AND LIVE IN THE UK THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
1)no dangerous animals
2)guns are illegal
3)we are not the target of terrorists
4)you dont die, even if you are convicted with mass murder!
5)we are not alowed to hand over prisoners to any country with the death sentence

Response to America sux 2002-11-28 13:19:04

p.s and free health care

Response to America sux 2002-11-28 14:26:09

America can never be as bad as Turkey because here,all the people are very religious.But extremely religious.They see the ones who aren't muslims as "godless creatures" and think that USA is the country of devil...Well,fuck them...They say that technological artifacts are something that satan brought but they still use them.Thats bullshit.Here a male can marry 3 women if he wants.All of this is bullscrapipeople like this are bullscrap and 70% is like that here.I have said it and I will say it again USA doesn't suck.

Response to America sux 2002-11-28 20:40:02

you say that america sucks, but i dont think u have lived in other countries to which u can compared. I have traveled to many places, and i must tell you that the united states has one of the highest standards of living around the world.

Response to America sux 2002-11-28 20:43:21

ummm, responding to someone's comment about life in the UK---

you are also the target of terrorist attacks, just not as frquently. study some history u dumb faggot. then come back and talk. just a couple months ago the FBI published a series of plans captured from Al Qaida describing their plan to bomb locations in the UK, France, and Israel, all strong american allies

Response to America sux 2002-11-29 11:25:31

At 11/26/02 03:42 PM, sk8high420 wrote: and marijuana is practically legal there
LONG LIVE CANADA god i hate the us

Uh huh...marijuana is no more legal in canada as it is in the united states

Response to America sux 2002-11-29 11:28:11

Long live CANADA!!!

ps. Health care is not exactily "Free". Some of us do pay our taxes...

America sux

Response to America sux 2002-11-30 00:21:04

At 11/29/02 11:28 AM, The_Raven wrote: Long live CANADA!!!

ps. Health care is not exactily "Free". Some of us do pay our taxes...

yea, canada has the highest taxes in north america

Response to America sux 2002-11-30 02:07:04

I've only ever lived in America, and I can say that I don't plan on living anywhere else. A terrorist attack once in a blue moon is better then living in fear on a daily basis.

Response to America sux 2002-11-30 05:39:42

Look, I agree that a lot of U.S. policies stink, as far as our world policies are concerend, and I AM active in our congregation to see that those I disagree with don't happen. However, and in this, that's the beauty of the U.S; We have that right to make that stand, for or against, whatever we believe in. To agree and to disagree freely. Its a tragic shame, that those of our countrymen, who share NEW views, (Libertarians, Green Partisans, Independants, Taxpayers' Party) Do not get they're rightfull say in our partisan political forum. I wish for more open change and opinion.
I fear already of global opionion of my country, I wish to do what I can to improve percived opinion of uninformed Americans, across the world.

Response to America sux 2002-11-30 11:53:51

The USA is the greatest nation on earth! I was born over seas in Germany. But I was born there bc by dad was sent there on duty. We have service men all over the world keeping it safe. No other county is responsible enough to do that, nor do they have the balls to try. I'm proud to be American!

Response to America sux 2002-11-30 12:35:50

At 11/30/02 05:39 AM, Subdepth wrote: Its a tragic shame, that those of our countrymen, who share NEW views, (Libertarians, Green Partisans, Independants, Taxpayers' Party) Do not get they're rightfull say in our partisan political forum. I wish for more open change and opinion.
I fear already of global opionion of my country, I wish to do what I can to improve percived opinion of uninformed Americans, across the world.

My problem with this is that we are already too divided Republican and Democrat and adding in one of these third parties will simply divide things even more and it will be harder to get anything accomplished. I wish that the leaders of the third parties would just try to change the ideals of their parties instead of forming or joining a third party that has no voice. It's a novel idea, but it just isn't going to work.

The Reform party had a platform in Jesse Ventura but failed to notice and build off of this, it gives me indication that we're going to be straight Republican and Democratic deep int the future.

Response to America sux 2002-11-30 16:13:38

At 11/30/02 12:21 AM, FAT_MAN2k1 wrote: yea, canada has the highest taxes in north america

uh...excuse me, mr. american capitolist pig, I already know that is what you base your whole life on, money. Thats the only thing you could manage to think of for this post? sad...

...But do you know whats more sad? after the 13 colonys of the americas, (future americans) won their rebelion, they had the balls to lead into a whole conflict about one thing, manifest destiny...manifest destiny, the americans belief that they had the divine right to all of north america. Many conflicts insued because of this "divine right"...great example: the war of 1812. American attempted ***AND FAILED*** invasion of Canada...to this day, the arrogant american government instills it through public education into the youth of today, that they won this war. All I have to say to that is one thing; If you "won", why am I still a Canadian?

>PROUD TO BE CANADIAN<

America sux

Response to America sux 2002-12-01 19:35:57

At 11/30/02 04:13 PM, The_Raven wrote:
At 11/30/02 12:21 AM, FAT_MAN2k1 wrote: yea, canada has the highest taxes in north america
uh...excuse me, mr. american capitolist pig, I already know that is what you base your whole life on, money. Thats the only thing you could manage to think of for this post? sad...

...But do you know whats more sad? after the 13 colonys of the americas, (future americans) won their rebelion, they had the balls to lead into a whole conflict about one thing, manifest destiny...manifest destiny, the americans belief that they had the divine right to all of north america. Many conflicts insued because of this "divine right"...great example: the war of 1812. American attempted ***AND FAILED*** invasion of Canada...to this day, the arrogant american government instills it through public education into the youth of today, that they won this war. All I have to say to that is one thing; If you "won", why am I still a Canadian?

>PROUD TO BE CANADIAN<

Hey if you're proud to be Canadian, that's fine with me. But without UK and France, Canada would be nothing more than another part of the US. Canada is the butt of the US anyway. It's true! Don't deny the plain truth! j/k

History tends to be distorted throughout all recorded time. The victors write the pages of history and since we, the arrogant capitalist pigs that we are, consider ourselves the winners out of every conflict (except Vietnam) all the time, we rewrite history that the US is the greatest on Earth without digging up the parts of the ugly past that tells a different story.

Response to America sux 2002-12-01 23:21:36

Well, people say that america is so bad, but it is one of the best places to live in the world. I dont really like america for reasons, but i would rather live here then mexico or anywhere else. america is very shelterd by the government about whats going on. who ever said all that stuff about gay cock sucking shit big words big words for some one with that small of a mind to use peoples sexual prefs. to hurt others. No one should be proud of where they live cuz it isnt reall better or worse then anyother place. taking intoconsideration how it was raised and etc.

Response to America sux 2002-12-02 15:30:35

Hey I dont understand where all of the hostility is comming from. Sure America has a screwed up goverment and we are sheltered from the rest of the world. But why is there all of this fighting between America and Cananda? America and Cananda share the longest undefended border in the world. And that is some thing that both contries can be proud of.
And as for that UK comment I think that some one forgot about the IRA. Sure they have not blown up a buildng full of people, but they do plant bombs and shoot civilans.
And the free health care is beacuse they pay more taxes. I am not sure of the percentage, but it is like 15% more than America. Also there has been more than one bill in the US Congress to give America the same kind of health care plan.
So arguring about stupid stuff like health care and who is safer is not going to do any good. Do not ask me what to do; you should all express your opinions and views, but please think about what you are saying so as to not make your self seem like the ignorant, asinine, inane people that you are.

Response to America sux 2002-12-02 15:43:40

YAY CANADA!!!!!! I agree america does suck.

Response to America sux 2002-12-02 17:27:13

Ya know thats really dumb of you to say. Cuz by doing that your gonna start something and your no to smart if you wanna start things with people, and you prolly only say that cuz its on the net. You have no real reasons why America sux, do you ?

Response to America sux 2002-12-02 19:52:46

At 12/2/02 03:30 PM, Bob69187 wrote: But why is there all of this fighting between America and Cananda?

No hostility to Canada is needed, they're one of my favorite states.

Response to America sux 2002-12-03 00:23:28

At 12/2/02 07:52 PM, Raptorman wrote:
At 12/2/02 03:30 PM, Bob69187 wrote: But why is there all of this fighting between America and Cananda?
No hostility to Canada is needed, they're one of my favorite states.

Well played Raptorman.

Response to America sux 2002-12-03 00:33:14

The good thing about this country going down the tubes is that with an unsteady economy and overbearing police state the public is looking for alternatives . Subversive revolutionary groups are gaining support and momentum every day. At this rate the military will be easy to divide in a few years and the mighty “Rome” will fall. If politics are to be viewed scientifically then the next logical step will be a planed economy. Uh oh, I’m starting to sound a little red here. But it’s all food for thought.