00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wesdood Is Pregnant!

1,473 Views | 6 Replies

Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2005-10-06 21:21:48

The father is Newgrounds.com, which has made him pregnant with 4000 posts.

It started out as a normal date, wesdood and NG were walking down the street merilly, when NG suddenly started necking wesdood. NG slowly put its hand down wesdood's pants, feeling his soft and fertile pussy, getting wetter by the second.

It was wesdood's first time, so he gladly accepted to come into NG's house, and get rid of his burning tempations to get banged hard by NG. They slowly made their way upstairs, making out and touching eachother all over, longing for each other.

NG opened the door with a huge slam, throwing wesdood on the nearest couch, showing wesdoods pussy once again, being blown by the wind created by the door's slam. NG was ready to bang wesdood so hard that blood would drip out.

NG quickly took out his wallet, swiftly searching for a condom to put on, but had no luck. Then wesdood impatiently yelled "Who needs protection! Just do me right now! My pussy is burning up! fuck me!" So NG continued without hesistation, putting his 14.02938 inch cock inside of wesdood.

Wesdood let out a squeal as the shaft NG's penis slowly slid in, penetrating every single corner of his pussy. "Deeper" screamed wesdood as NG tried to fit it in wesdood's bleeding pussy! "Deeper!"

Then suddenly Wesdood had the biggest orgasm he ever had, squirting shit out of her ass like if she had diarrhea 18 times at the same time. NG quickly pulled out, so that he could dip his face into the warm and brown shit coming directly out of wesdood's ass at the speed of tubgirl.

After wesdood had shit everything out, he yelled "why did you stop! keep going! im fucking dying over here!" Just as wesdood was finishing his sentence, NG showed his cock deep into wesdoods pussy once again, and exploding three handfulls of cum into him...

Congrats on your 4000 posts wesdood...

Response to Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2005-10-06 21:22:14

<3
now to go to bed and rest the new baby

Response to Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2005-10-06 21:22:19

Wow, you must have put alot of thought into this.

BBS Signature

Response to Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2005-10-06 21:23:49

btw, i forgot to mention <3's to all the other people who helped make me pregnant

Response to Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2005-10-06 21:28:04

hizpandex boi (9:26:56 PM): fucking post
hizpandex boi (9:27:07 PM): post about how it's my ½ year b-day
hizpandex boi (9:27:14 PM): for my account
hizpandex boi (9:27:16 PM): NOW

Was forced...

Response to Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2005-10-06 21:28:56

At 10/6/05 09:22 PM, Dark-Phire wrote: Wow, you must have put alot of thought into this.

nah, it just pops when you're bored to death, too bad it can't use it for english homework

<3 Wesdood

Response to Wesdood Is Pregnant! 2007-01-31 01:59:11

thats gross.