Be a Supporter!
TFNGC
TFNGC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 11:46 AM Reply

tell mike to take her to a public place and dump her for pissing him about.

CaptainBob
CaptainBob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 01:09 PM Reply

Like someone said before, high school girls are for the most part dumb. In college it's much easier to find someone. So there is hope yet:)

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature
MacabreCeles
MacabreCeles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 11/10/02 08:07 PM, DANARKY wrote: For those that trouble getting a girl, here's what you do:
1. Do not go for the chicks that are popular or more hotter than you. try going for the chicks at level.
2. be yourself. a sense of humor works.
3. if all else fails, avoid girls.

I agree with him; especially with #2. Be yourself, otherwise, she won't actually know you for you. Also, if you get into a relationship with her, it isn't exactly an honest relationship

MacabreCeles
MacabreCeles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 11/11/02 01:26 AM, ChairmanMaoClock wrote:
At 11/10/02 04:55 PM, HAQnSPITT wrote: No no no, you high school kiddies have got it all wrong. Here is how to solve your problem:

ROFL! I love it! Even though I'm not in high school.
BASED ON THIS PICTURE ALONE, DO I LOOK LIKE I GET TEH GIRLS? I can tell you right now I haven't been laid in four years.

damn you're hot. the girls you met's screwed up if they don't like you!

Angry-shaman
Angry-shaman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 11/10/02 02:49 AM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: Girls confuse me. My best friend was going out with this christian girl, but then she said she didn't want to go out with him because she felt uncomfortable having to hug and kiss him in public. Then when Michael asked if they were still going out or not she said no. Then later she said she still liked him and wanted to go out with him. Now Mike doesn't know whats going on. Girls confuse me so much, they never let you know what they want.

Girls can be confusing.

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 11:08 PM Reply

At 11/11/02 04:34 PM, MacabreCeles wrote:
At 11/10/02 04:55 PM, HAQnSPITT wrote: No no no, you high school kiddies have got it all wrong. Here is how to solve your problem:

BASED ON THIS PICTURE ALONE, DO I LOOK LIKE I GET TEH GIRLS? I can tell you right now I haven't been laid in four years.

That was cheap sucking up. Everyone is obsessed with HAQnSPITT. I'll admit shes pretty, but you guys take it overboard with it.

SnIpErClOcK
SnIpErClOcK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 11th, 2002 @ 11:29 PM Reply

At 11/11/02 11:08 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote:

That was cheap sucking up. Everyone is obsessed with HAQnSPITT. I'll admit shes pretty, but you guys take it overboard with it.

It's amazing what you can do with girls by just sitting back and listening, then making your move (making a good joke, etc.) Half of the time they whine about how guys just downright suck.

As a matter of fact, a guy I know who just broke up with his girlfriend made a comment about how he believes (and for being 17 rightfully so) that money is more important than girls. You should've seen the 6 girls that started yelling at him, just for speaking his opinion.

Girls are AT BEST puzzling. Just guys' luck that we have some goddamn brain nerve that attracts us to them.

VairochanaClock
VairochanaClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 12th, 2002 @ 01:08 AM Reply

Can you elaborate? Because I don't understand.

Girls.

wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 12th, 2002 @ 01:14 AM Reply

What are you talking about?
HAQ is a NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

VairochanaClock
VairochanaClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 12th, 2002 @ 01:24 AM Reply

At 11/12/02 01:14 AM, P00narchyG00nguin wrote:

What are you talking about?
HAQ is a NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Are you kidding? I didn't know that girl was HAQnSPITT until just now! She's gorgeous, man. I've always had a thing for Indian/Arab girls...

Girls.

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 13th, 2002 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Well Newgrounds (no offense Fulps) attracts nerds. It sucks because i'm a "dork" and I can never ever get a girl. I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never seen a girl naked in person, I mean, WHEN THE HELL WILL I GET SOME PLAY!?

VairochanaClock
VairochanaClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 13th, 2002 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 11/13/02 07:50 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: Well Newgrounds (no offense Fulps) attracts nerds. It sucks because i'm a "dork" and I can never ever get a girl. I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never seen a girl naked in person, I mean, WHEN THE HELL WILL I GET SOME PLAY!?

January 16th, 2004.

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 13th, 2002 @ 08:05 PM Reply

I CANT WAIT!! There is this one girl at my school named Anna. I've known her for about two years. Every time I compliment her or kind of hit on her she doesn't do anything back. Girls that play hard to get always turned me on, they always have been so desirous to me. The bad thing is none of them ever like me. Another one of my problems is that whenever a girl comes onto me strong it freaks me out. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?

Detesticus
Detesticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 13th, 2002 @ 10:25 PM Reply

At 11/13/02 08:05 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: I CANT WAIT!! There is this one girl at my school named Anna. I've known her for about two years. Every time I compliment her or kind of hit on her she doesn't do anything back. Girls that play hard to get always turned me on, they always have been so desirous to me. The bad thing is none of them ever like me. Another one of my problems is that whenever a girl comes onto me strong it freaks me out. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?

Go to this site: www.Relationshit.com

As for your present dilemma, well you always have your left hand. Just odn't (Chuckle) become ATTACHED to it! HA HA HA, such witty humor...I'm a pimp!
Can you imagine MARRYING your left hand?

I'm just kidding, forgive me.

But why are you freakedo ut about girls coming on to you? Most guys I know will date just about any girl, looking for some play. The bad part is that any women you talk to is ALWAYS taken....supposedly. Soo it's hard.

Just keep at it. You have nothing to lose. Remember, you have to be in it to win it. Just keep your expectations low and hunt for girls of your persona.

And if you happen to date a girl that puts out by the first date...which happened to me once. Hang on to her, very good source of ass pleasure when ya need it. Girls that put out on the first date are RARE...I MEAN R-A-R-E! It's like winning the jackpot so to speak, so don't squelch it.

And make sure she doesn't have Mono. (Mononucleousis)

Detesticus
Detesticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 13th, 2002 @ 10:28 PM Reply

Seriosuly, you guys are acting like you've never been around a pretty women, you are all just disgracing yourselves here. She's nice, but I'm not gonna act like a fucking bufoon. Sheesh, besides I've seen better and plus, how do you even know that's her pic?

Come on, think! You have no way to verify unless she has a webcam.

You might as well fall in love iwth that stupid JPEG image of HAQ and SPITT.

VairochanaClock
VairochanaClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 12:32 AM Reply

Anyways, EefOof, I want you to get in that girl Anna's panties before January 16th. That's your deadline. Consider that date to be end of the world, and that if you don't get laid you'll never have a future opportunity to do so. Seriously. If you can provide some sort of photo evidence that you got the nookie, which you can send to my e-mail (yes, I am a pervert like that), I will buy some Transformer bedsheets off of E-BAy for you.

Girls.

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 02:30 AM Reply

At 11/10/02 02:49 AM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: Girls confuse me. My best friend was going out with this christian girl, but then she said she didn't want to go out with him because she felt uncomfortable having to hug and kiss him in public. Then when Michael asked if they were still going out or not she said no. Then later she said she still liked him and wanted to go out with him. Now Mike doesn't know whats going on. Girls confuse me so much, they never let you know what they want.

who cares what girls want, I WANT THAT FUCKING PUSSY!

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 11/13/02 10:25 PM, Detesticus wrote:
At 11/13/02 08:05 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: I CANT WAIT!! There is this one girl at my school named Anna. I've known her for about two years. Every time I compliment her or kind of hit on her she doesn't do anything back. Girls that play hard to get always turned me on, they always have been so desirous to me. The bad thing is none of them ever like me. Another one of my problems is that whenever a girl comes onto me strong it freaks me out. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?
Go to this site: www.Relationshit.com

As for your present dilemma, well you always have your left hand. Just odn't (Chuckle) become ATTACHED to it! HA HA HA, such witty humor...I'm a pimp!
Can you imagine MARRYING your left hand?

I'm just kidding, forgive me.

But why are you freakedo ut about girls coming on to you? Most guys I know will date just about any girl, looking for some play. The bad part is that any women you talk to is ALWAYS taken....supposedly. Soo it's hard.

Just keep at it. You have nothing to lose. Remember, you have to be in it to win it. Just keep your expectations low and hunt for girls of your persona.

And if you happen to date a girl that puts out by the first date...which happened to me once. Hang on to her, very good source of ass pleasure when ya need it. Girls that put out on the first date are RARE...I MEAN R-A-R-E! It's like winning the jackpot so to speak, so don't squelch it.

And make sure she doesn't have Mono. (Mononucleousis)

I guess I get freaked out by girls that come on too strong because I don't have to work to get the girl. Yeah I know it sounds dumb, I mean really, who wants to work for a girl, but I would think if I worked for it then it would mean more to me, she would be more special. This anna girl doesn't even think of me than more than a friend, I guess it was because two years ago I was obsessed with a girl named Lindsay and she thought I ditched her for Lindsay. I never had a chance with Lindsay anyway, she is that type of girl that has a new man every three seconds, almost literally. I need help on this, how can I kind of creep on on Anna and let her know I still like her?

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 07:10 PM Reply

My friend is having girl problems and I thought i'de help him out and get him some advice. Can you guys help?
He is from England so keep in mind that he doesn't have very good grammer or spelling, not to pick on him.
The basic story is that he was going out with this girl. She didn't want to go out with him anymore because she didn't like having to hug him or kiss him, so she broke up with him.

UK Rugby2K1: what happend was on sun. we started getting like lovey dovey again. i asked her i she thout we would ever go out again
UK Rugby2K1: and she was smilling and crap and said are you asking me out
UK Rugby2K1: and it went on from there like she want me to ask her out
UK Rugby2K1: so i did she said she would give me an answer on mon. morning but she never did and when she does get on she always says it is too late to tell you but still gives me faves on here like :-* :-D and stuff like that and she didn't really talk to me so i don't care about her anymore
UK Rugby2K1: and so i said last night just give me a yes or no answer (well not like that but well you know) and she didn't but she said lylab so i said that would be an answer and she said no i will tell you tomorrow and sadi "i am dreaming about you right now" and stuff like that
UK Rugby2K1: because it was about 10:20
UK Rugby2K1: and she had to go
UK Rugby2K1: so now i don't know if i really care anymore
UK Rugby2K1: but she said "lylab"
UK Rugby2K1: do you know what that means?
pepperoni87: no i dont, what a bitch
UK Rugby2K1: well it means love ya like a brother
pepperoni87: oh, shes a stupid ho bitch whore monger
UK Rugby2K1: and i said so would that be an answer
UK Rugby2K1: and she said no
UK Rugby2K1: i will tell you tomorrow
UK Rugby2K1: witch is today
pepperoni87: hmmm, and she has her away message up
UK Rugby2K1: but i am not going to mention it untill she brings it up
pepperoni87: ya
UK Rugby2K1: but if she was saying stuff like that would you have asked her out again?
pepperoni87: nope
UK Rugby2K1: like she was totaly flurting again
UK Rugby2K1: like it was when we were going out
UK Rugby2K1: or is that the way lots of girl talk to you?
UK Rugby2K1: on here>/
UK Rugby2K1: ?
pepperoni87: no girls talk to me, shes just confusing
UK Rugby2K1: ya
UK Rugby2K1: i know
pepperoni87: i meant no girls talk to me like that
UK Rugby2K1: i was about to say "you are leaving my heart in pergatory but i decided not to
UK Rugby2K1: that would have been funny
UK Rugby2K1: well i got to go eat dinner brb
UK Rugby2K1: tell me if she gets on
pepperoni87: ok, bye
UK Rugby2K1: bye

VairochanaClock
VairochanaClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 11/14/02 07:10 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: My friend is having girl problems and I thought i'de help him out and get him some advice. Can you guys help?
He is from England so keep in mind that he doesn't have very good grammer or spelling, not to pick on him.
The basic story is that he was going out with this girl. She didn't want to go out with him anymore because she didn't like having to hug him or kiss him, so she broke up with him.

While a girl's discomfort with showing signs of affection physically is understandable, I'd hardly consider that a reason to cease a relationship with someone you care about. It seems to be what we have here is an individual incapable of communicating her feelings on the matter, perhaps one who wasn't really interested in laying foundation of a lasting relationship anyways. Let her alone, I say. There are "plenty of other fish in the sea". If she does approach him later with her reasons as to why she was uncomfortable with the situation at hand, I'd say give it another spin. But it sounds like she wasn't too ready to give it her all anyways, so pursuing a romantic relationship with this girl may after all just have been a waste of time and energy for them both. Good luck, though!

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 11/10/02 03:11 AM, _shadow_ wrote:
At 11/10/02 03:02 AM, ManWithTheGoldenGun wrote:

WHAT THE HELL DO THEY SEE BAD IN ME?:'(
I also do not stink,
I am not poor,
I dress good (i think),
Girls say I am good looking,

BUT MY ONE DOWNFALL THAT KEEPS THE GIRLS AWAY IS: I am not popular. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON!

i also don't tink
i got money that i make and soon to have a car but i drve already
i dress good with nice clothes
i am funny so i think
i have many friends that are girls that are sexy as hell that wouldn't mind dating me
i am popular to a certain extent

and yet i can't find a fucking girl that wants to have a damn good relationship!! hell maybe i need to go back to just fucking girls!! hell at least it wuz easier, funner, and time consuming and it kept me out the house!! hell this didn't count on having feelings or nothing because i'm tired of gettind mine stomped on!!

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 07:29 PM Reply

dude if u get freaked when a girl comes on too strong then ur either a wimp or ur going for the wrong girls!!!

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 11/10/02 05:20 PM, Red_Clock wrote: I learned something through the years: Women love cocky assholes… Nice guys finish last… Never let them know about your personal problems… Never wine, sob, or complain about anything in front of them (it’s a big turn off because they don’t want a man that can be broken easily)… Play hard to get (be a harder challenge to make them think that have won something really hard to get)… If you’re at a party and you’re talking to a new girl, tell her you already have a girlfriend (this is what works best! Women will go nuts after you if they think you already have a girlfriend. It’s all about the challenge and the alpha female thing, or something)… And act like their presence doesn’t phase you (no matter how sexy they are) don’t be too easy…

hey it's tru!! they say that wow ur just like me with the bull shit u tell them and yet it just screws u over in the end!!!

VairochanaClock
VairochanaClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 11/14/02 07:29 PM, DUDE4U wrote:

dude if u get freaked when a girl comes on too strong then ur either a wimp or ur going for the wrong girls!!!

Or he's gay and merely hasn't come to that realisation quite yet.

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 14th, 2002 @ 11:43 PM Reply

At 11/14/02 07:10 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: My friend is having girl problems and I thought i'de help him out and get him some advice. Can you guys help?

UK Rugby2K1: what happend was on sun. we started getting like lovey dovey again. i asked her i she thout we would ever go out again
UK Rugby2K1: and she was smilling and crap and said are you asking me out
UK Rugby2K1: and it went on from there like she want me to ask her out
UK Rugby2K1: so i did she said she would give me an answer on mon. morning but she never did and when she does get on she always says it is too late to tell you but still gives me faves on here like :-* :-D and stuff like that and she didn't really talk to me so i don't care about her anymore
UK Rugby2K1: and so i said last night just give me a yes or no answer (well not like that but well you know) and she didn't but she said lylab so i said that would be an answer and she said no i will tell you tomorrow and sadi "i am dreaming about you right now" and stuff like that
UK Rugby2K1: because it was about 10:20
UK Rugby2K1: and she had to go
UK Rugby2K1: so now i don't know if i really care anymore
UK Rugby2K1: but she said "lylab"
UK Rugby2K1: do you know what that means?
pepperoni87: no i dont, what a bitch
UK Rugby2K1: well it means love ya like a brother
pepperoni87: oh, shes a stupid ho bitch whore monger
UK Rugby2K1: and i said so would that be an answer
UK Rugby2K1: and she said no
UK Rugby2K1: i will tell you tomorrow
UK Rugby2K1: witch is today
pepperoni87: hmmm, and she has her away message up
UK Rugby2K1: but i am not going to mention it untill she brings it up
UK Rugby2K1: but if she was saying stuff like that would you have asked her out again?
pepperoni87: nope
UK Rugby2K1: like she was totaly flurting again
UK Rugby2K1: like it was when we were going out
UK Rugby2K1: or is that the way lots of girl talk to you?
UK Rugby2K1: on here>/
UK Rugby2K1: ?
pepperoni87: no girls talk to me, shes just confusing
pepperoni87: i meant no girls talk to me like that
UK Rugby2K1: i was about to say "you are leaving my heart in pergatory but i decided not to
UK Rugby2K1: that would have been funny
UK Rugby2K1: well i got to go eat dinner brb
UK Rugby2K1: tell me if she gets on
pepperoni87: ok, bye
UK Rugby2K1: bye

she's playing games and enjoys all the attention your friend is giving her, he needs to pursue other women and ingore her and if she really likes him she will aggressively persue him.

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 16th, 2002 @ 10:07 PM Reply

Some people have plump fetishes, some have panty fetishes. I don't have any fetishes, but i'm the type of guy who likes to go for he girls that are hard to get. Plus i'm kind of shy, so girls that come onto me to strong are overwhelming.

Detesticus
Detesticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 16th, 2002 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 11/16/02 10:07 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote:
Some people have plump fetishes, some have panty fetishes. I don't have any fetishes, but i'm the type of guy who likes to go for he girls that are hard to get. Plus i'm kind of shy, so girls that come onto me to strong are overwhelming.

I still don't get why you are shy? Trust me, you have to be in it to win it. It's one thing to fold 'em when it's over, but it's another thing to give up and walk away from the game.

You'll just have to come out of your shell dude. Women that come onto guys are sorta rare, at least to me, so I say if go for Anna, and if she says no....well then at least you tried.

Move on and find others...

As for fetishes, well they CAN get pretty weird. As per example...

Girls.

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 16th, 2002 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 11/16/02 10:22 PM, Detesticus wrote:
At 11/16/02 10:07 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote:
I still don't get why you are shy? Trust me, you have to be in it to win it. It's one thing to fold 'em when it's over, but it's another thing to give up and walk away from the game.

You'll just have to come out of your shell dude. Women that come onto guys are sorta rare, at least to me, so I say if go for Anna, and if she says no....well then at least you tried.

Move on and find others...

As for fetishes, well they CAN get pretty weird. As per example...

Yeah, I should come to realize that I should take what I can get, because its hard to get girls to like me. YAAAY!! I'm talking to Anna right now, I really like her now.

Alastor
Alastor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 17th, 2002 @ 03:05 AM Reply

Girls are full of mixed messages believe me, either just deal with it or call them on it

BBS Signature
Alastor
Alastor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Girls. Nov. 17th, 2002 @ 03:08 AM Reply

At 11/10/02 02:40 PM, DANARKY wrote: 10 reasons why u shouldnt go out wit a girl:
1. they will drive you crazy
2. they cheat on you
3. they leave you for no reason
4. they use your money and car
5. usually they never really tell you everything about them
6. they always like your friend more than you
7. they never liked you to begin with/sympathy.
8. to them, sex is not the answer
9. they judge you on your apparence.
10. if you happen to go out with a chick, and she brings you lasanga to work, that means she loves you.

10 thing girls are good for:
10. BOOBS! (i saw it on a shirt)

You are probably the stupidest, and i mean it, the stupidest person ever to post on NG. They do not judge by appearance, they do not use normal people..excluding u of course, but man...god u are so fucking stupid

BBS Signature