00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Top 100 Reviewers List

442,341 Views | 4,903 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 1/10/20 02:22 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It would make things so much easier that way. I really need a vacation to just focus on NewGrounds and reviews.

Same. If only I'd invested in Bitcoin early on maybe I'd be having that endless NG vacation already at this point. XD Would be ideal...

But then again maybe you wouldn't appreciate the time here as much if you had all the time in the world to be here.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-02-01 13:59:47

Moved up 2 spots, am now #84. I know it's not much in terms of spot or advance, but it's honest work. I do try to put as much effort into making my reviews helpful to the artist as I can and I think I've been improving lately for real. Anyone else's diff number wrong tho? Mine says 9 but I count 21 reviews in January. I mean it's not a big number, but I'd like it to be as high as it actually is because 9 is even lower.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

At 2/1/20 01:59 PM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Moved up 2 spots, am now #84. I know it's not much in terms of spot or advance, but it's honest work. I do try to put as much effort into making my reviews helpful to the artist as I can and I think I've been improving lately for real. Anyone else's diff number wrong tho? Mine says 9 but I count 21 reviews in January. I mean it's not a big number, but I'd like it to be as high as it actually is because 9 is even lower.

Aye Congrats! 2 spots is good movement though, if I'd just moved up one I'd be happy!

As for the changes it's hard to know what's right or no when the numbers aren't static, always a few reviews getting removed along with their submissions too. I noticed I lost fifteen a few days/weeks/not sure when back, might've been some specific artist there we'd both reviewed work from?

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-02-01 14:48:13

At 2/1/20 02:29 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/1/20 01:59 PM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Moved up 2 spots, am now #84. I know it's not much in terms of spot or advance, but it's honest work. I do try to put as much effort into making my reviews helpful to the artist as I can and I think I've been improving lately for real. Anyone else's diff number wrong tho? Mine says 9 but I count 21 reviews in January. I mean it's not a big number, but I'd like it to be as high as it actually is because 9 is even lower.
Aye Congrats! 2 spots is good movement though, if I'd just moved up one I'd be happy!

Well, it ain't really the same there ;)

As for the changes it's hard to know what's right or no when the numbers aren't static, always a few reviews getting removed along with their submissions too. I noticed I lost fifteen a few days/weeks/not sure when back, might've been some specific artist there we'd both reviewed work from?

No, I've counted the reviews I have kept from January. 13 or 14 movies and 7 art. That's 21 that I kept for sure, but it says the difference is only nine. Most mysterious...

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

BBS Signature

At 2/1/20 02:48 PM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Well, it ain't really the same there ;)

A spot's a spot man, I don't know what yer talkin' about. :P

No, I've counted the reviews I have kept from January. 13 or 14 movies and 7 art. That's 21 that I kept for sure, but it says the difference is only nine. Most mysterious...

Could be that some of your older reviews were deleted though right? Surely you haven't been keeping track of all of those? Unfortunately old submissions constantly get removed, and when they do so do those reviews...

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-02-01 15:33:02

At 2/1/20 02:57 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/1/20 02:48 PM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Well, it ain't really the same there ;)
A spot's a spot man, I don't know what yer talkin' about. :P

Could be that some of your older reviews were deleted though right? Surely you haven't been keeping track of all of those? Unfortunately old submissions constantly get removed, and when they do so do those reviews...

Nah dude, I read every review I've ever made daily :p

But yeah, you're totally right, I'm dum and didn't think of that.

BBS Signature

At 2/1/20 03:33 PM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Nah dude, I read every review I've ever made daily :p
But yeah, you're totally right, I'm dum and didn't think of that.

I'm apparently so gullible I might've actually believed that until I read the second line. XD Or maybe goes to show you're a committed kind of character, when it seems possible you'd actually go to such lengths to keep track!

Yeah, not really a thing you'd like to think about though. Actually made a backup of my reviews last year, the rate at which they disappear it feels good to at least keep some local copies. Wish I'd started doing that way back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-03-16 18:09:05

darn, i really need to up my reviewing game for this year.

i've been busy with work and other things, and i havent reviewed some things lately.

but hopefully, i will get back at it...

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-03-22 19:50:42

At 3/16/20 06:09 PM, chris-the-stick2 wrote: darn, i really need to up my reviewing game for this year.
i've been busy with work and other things, and i havent reviewed some things lately.
but hopefully, i will get back at it...

Cant go without reviewing too long eh:

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-06-26 17:37:16

Things have been slow in this group huh

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-06-26 17:57:36

At 6/26/20 05:37 PM, Wegra wrote: Things have been slow in this group huh

Still no @Auz :/

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-07-07 02:47:00

damnnnn i lost like 200 reviews

everyone calm down ill catch up to speed

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2020-08-31 11:28:25

At 7/7/20 02:47 AM, MAYORMCHEESE wrote: damnnnn i lost like 200 reviews

everyone calm down ill catch up to speed

Oh damn man. Some artist disappeared, or just unapproved reviews?

BBS Signature

At 8/31/20 01:10 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 8/31/20 11:28 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 7/7/20 02:47 AM, MAYORMCHEESE wrote: damnnnn i lost like 200 reviews
Oh damn man. Some artist disappeared, or just unapproved reviews?
I would assume it's probably users who have left the site and requested all their content deleted in the process.

Hmm was thinking maybe it was some specific high-profile artist I missed the deletion of this summer.

Always a bummer though...

BBS Signature