00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Utubj just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,793,288 Views | 88,017 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 05:32:00

At 3/5/05 07:27 PM, Denvish wrote: Big slices of pie for everyone with achievements, oh yes indeed.

Looks like my pie is ruined... *sob*

I was looking forward to it as well.

Congrats to everyone who has done anything worthwhile over the past few days.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 05:33:53

I'm a little lucky to be on tonight, so I thought it best to take advantage and start off by congratulate various people:
- Slightly_Crazy_Dude for level 14. The more you drink, the faster you'll level up.
- M-A-R-C-U-S for level 14. Next time you talk to me, I have a mind blowing revelation to reveal to you. Well done on 4,000 reviews by the way.
- carmelhadinosaur for level 15. I thought you were a girl, so I'm sorry.

It's fantastic to see actual level ups tonight. I say we have a nice cup of tea.

Recon: Got your e-mail and appreciate it. I'll type up a reply when I get around to it.
ShittyKitty: Need to talk to you, I think. I'll e-mail you if I have the time.

How is everyone going? Chemistry is really fun, I can't believe I'm saying it. When it makes sense, I love it so much. It beats mathematics. I'm going to deposit AU$500 tomorrow for my Japan trip. Once you go, the urge to return grows.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 05:53:51

At 3/7/05 12:06 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote:
Yea some people are like that because it makes them happy. And some people probably reply to every thread because they get booted from the NG chat and can never enter there so they get bored and decide to post with the NG community.

Hahaha, you where akicked werent you Yoink :D

But anyway... since when has Marcus been level 14??? and it looks like j00bie is going to his level 14 too... it's nice seeing people level up. I hope to level up sometime in May. It's going to happen.

Yah, those two guys didnt stop depositing with me all the way up then MARCUS aka the fag, missed a deposit, so he couldnt level up on the same day as me. Joobie will be there soon :) Also looks like the HT effect got Carmelhadinosaur.

At 3/7/05 03:50 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
haha Well, atleast you don't have that sig screaming 'I'VE GOT A VAGINA' lol But you've leveled up which is cool, and so is your sig. But you should get an Uber cool sig like mine. :)

This siggy is cool, i like it, its different, but i visited general last night and seen a few of the same there, so it would appear good ol' Bob has done a ______ SIGGIES HERE, topic, and i didnt know. So in a few weeks, i'll be looking out for a sig that stands out, and i can notice it.

At 3/7/05 05:33 AM, Alkador wrote:
- Slightly_Crazy_Dude for level 14. The more you drink, the faster you'll level up.

Never has a truer word been said, cheers buddy.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 06:05:38

At 2/22/05 12:15 PM, Toocool100 wrote: HAZZA! I finally reached 20 thousand protections :)

now onto 30 thousand -.-

Yeah? Well I have way more blam points than you :D

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 07:52:04

Well done MARCUS----- (LAWLZ) on level 14, and about the same time as my level up!!! O:O
Did you remmember opening your profile before, and after the last deposit with level 13 to refresh to a new look? >.> I think thats awesome! O_o

Thanks, and sorta thanks to:
ramagi
Master_Inuyasha
SeeD419
Coop83
M-A-R-C-U-S (i congratulated you upper here, does that count? <?>)
Alkador (altough ive always been a male, i forgive you, haha :P But at least, in english, unlike most stuff in hebrew, both male and female words are the same, so you couldnt have gotten it wrong in the WOTP (:P)
Slightly_Crazy_Dude
CascadaMiracle (cascada miracle? i like BS the most :( :P)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 08:28:43

At 3/7/05 06:09 AM, CascadaMiracle wrote: Balls.

Bugger. I missed a deposit somewhere along the line, and now BS is ahead of me! ARGH. I hate myself and I want to die.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 10:15:34

Hey check it out, just made it :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 10:36:47

At 3/6/05 04:54 PM, Jamie_McGuire wrote: Deposited at midnight yesterday, but didnt have time to say...

LEVEL 10!

Congrats jamie level 10 rocks !

At 3/7/05 08:28 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: Bugger. I missed a deposit somewhere along the line, and now BS is ahead of me! ARGH. I hate myself and I want to die.

Take it east buddy it's only 1 deposite, i could be a tlevel 15 now if i haddent missed as many as i have...

At 3/7/05 10:15 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Hey check it out, just made it :P

Unlucky Carmel : (

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 10:59:41

Congrats to:

-M-A-R-C-U-S: Lv 14. Now you're cool like me ^_^ Also congrats on 4k reviews.
-unowned: 2,000 Exp. Not that far from your level up, either.
-Bahamut7: 888 Posts. Semi-semi-evilness or something.
-cheesebizkit: Lv 11. Nice!
-j00bie: 19,000 B/P. You're like right behind me. Also congrats on #666 Exp.
-LeGioNNaiRe-X: Lv 11. See above....Not much there to say about level ups....
-Eldarion: Hangovers and stuff.
-Jamie_McGuire: Lv 10. Yay for not being level nine!

Thanks to:

-NasFlash
-Bahamut7
-BonusStage
-Tom_s00

-Any missings on either list

Awesome *Saves*

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 11:21:16

At 3/7/05 05:33 AM, Alkador wrote: - carmelhadinosaur for level 15. I thought you were a girl, so I'm sorry.

What? I always knew carmel was a male. :S

At 3/7/05 10:59 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Congrats to:
-Bahamut7: 888 Posts. Semi-semi-evilness or something.

Yeah, I know it's quite a weird number, it shows me that I'm one step closer to 1000 posts. Yep, it'll be very special for me since I always treat 1000 posts as a special number no matter what forum it is. Thanks! Anyway, congrats to:

j00bie - 666th highest EXP. EVIL!
Jame_McGuire - Level 10. Happy to move away from level 9? And welcome back to Wi/Ht forum since you seemed to have disappeared recently.
carmelhadinosaur - Owned by Humantarget52 and levelled back down to 14.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 15:03:56

Just got to 6 VP (thanks to my recent EGP rankup)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 15:39:52

Congrats to Andy and Marcus for catching up to me! I actually like the pipe, especially with the red aura.

Hey, we could be the three amigos! :o

Also, since I'll be at work for most of the day, a preemptive congrats to Carmel for Level 15.

Kiba, I think I saw your level up too. Congrats!

I just ran into my old History teacher at my old college. One of the most mind-fuck people you'll ever meet.

A one-armed man, who is fully Japanese, but was born in Mexico, so his rich Mexican accent makes his Japanese face seem totally weird.

Whenever I talk to him, my mind tricks me into thinking that he actually looks Mexican...can't explain it...it's so weird.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 16:14:11

Congrats to:

Vince50 for VP of 6
J00bie for 666th in exp
Carmel for lvl15 tomorrow!!( i knew you were a guy!)
marcus for lvl 14 and 4k reviews
Jamie for lvl 10
cheesebizkit for lvl 11
j00bie for 19k b/p
KIba for setting his name back to normal

and anyone else i missed!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 16:41:12

At 3/6/05 03:20 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 3/6/05 11:51 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 3/6/05 10:56 AM, _lightning_ wrote: Hi goat boy :P
No one has called me that in ages, maybe a new picture is in order? :-D
Would be great, do you hapen to still have the old one around some where? :)

Are you talking about the picture of spancker hanging socks from his ears? Try and find a couple of plastic horns if you're making a new one.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 16:54:49

Goatboy

At 3/6/05 03:20 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 3/6/05 11:51 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: No one has called me that in ages, maybe a new picture is in order? :-D
Would be great, do you hapen to still have the old one around some where? :)

Unfortunatly I dont but I'll try and take a new one soon :-D

Recons Reply!
Misson to everyone, get recon to actually replay to my mail message!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 17:21:35

well i've got 1340 exp. which is as close as i can get to 1334. Ok so I'm just making an excuse to feel like i did something

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 17:32:05

At 3/6/05 04:44 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 3/6/05 04:18 PM, Eldarion wrote: I am never drinking that much again.
Hahaha, pussy :D

Grrr, what I had would floor an elephant >:(

If you ever visit Scotland i will take you out and get you WORSE.

Hehe, that would be fun. Until the next morning of course :/

At 3/7/05 05:09 AM, SeeD419 wrote: Haha, crazy shit Eldarion. Maybe the end sucked...but I know you had fun partyin.

Maybe smoke weed next time instead? (weed=no puke)

Really? I have yet to try weed, but I'll be going to college in a few months, so it's only a matter of time ;)

At 3/7/05 10:59 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
Awesome *Saves*

Haha, ht52 is one smooth criminal :D

Carmel, I almost wet myself when I saw that pic. You are a genius. Please submit that to Retrogade!!! The random cat/burger thing just finished it off beautifully :)

At 3/7/05 03:39 PM, RedCircle wrote: Whenever I talk to him, my mind tricks me into thinking that he actually looks Mexican...can't explain it...it's so weird.

LOLWTF. Haha, I hope you get your head around that some day Mike :D

---

Congrats to anyone who achieved anything useful lately :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 17:39:15

At 3/7/05 03:39 PM, RedCircle wrote: Kiba, I think I saw your level up too. Congrats!

What are you talking about? I've always been level 12. I don't remember a time when I wasn't. Even when I signed up I believe I was level 12. In fact, I was level 12 even before I signed up. I have always been level 12, am level 12, and will always be level 12.

Congrats to anyone who deserves it. And you can all stop talking about my alias now. ;)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 17:41:40

At 3/7/05 03:03 PM, Vince50 wrote: Just got to 6 VP (thanks to my recent EGP rankup)

Congrats, good luck in reaching 7....

At 3/7/05 03:39 PM, RedCircle wrote: Congrats to Andy and Marcus for catching up to me! I actually like the pipe, especially with the red aura.

I like the pipe alot and i most certainly agree red aura suits it best, anyway good to see ya' Red it seems like your posts in the LUL are becoming, 'like old mans teeth few and far between' i got that in a fortune cookie, obivously there wherea few details changed....

At 3/7/05 05:21 PM, authenticsimpson wrote: well i've got 1340 exp. which is as close as i can get to 1334. Ok so I'm just making an excuse to feel like i did something

It sure does sound that way...

At 3/7/05 05:32 PM, Eldarion wrote:
Maybe smoke weed next time instead? (weed=no puke)

Not entierly true i have seen alot of people be sick from smoking too much weed. I have never suffered from this 'problem'.

Really? I have yet to try weed, but I'll be going to college in a few months, so it's only a matter of time ;)

Dude i strongly advise everyone should try canabis at least once in their lifes !!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 18:04:58

Well I was hoping to have more than 10k Blams when I posted this so I can celebrate 10k+ and 3333 saves at the same time, but it didn't work out that way. I sure was close though. I guess I can use my 3k EXP points as a substitute. Oh well I guess I may post one more time in a couple of days or so for my 10k blam and pentalist eligibility.

Congrats to all others that made a milestone in the recent days.

pardon the quality, I had to scale down.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 18:39:51

Very well Bonus, but you'll have to share a space with my 4,000 blams screenie :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 19:30:51

Congrats to all whom ranked up, leveled up, etc. I'd do individual congrats, but being in the hospital, I don't get much computer time. Sorry.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 19:47:29

I turned 19!

Level up for me!

How you doin?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 20:39:05

You mean nobody kept the GOAT BOY image? I am shocked and appalled. This goat gone done went ca-razy on yo ass.

I can't see the sequel topping this.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 21:31:27

At 3/7/05 10:59 AM, -Mazza- wrote: You're like right behind me

bahahaha, better get your ass in gear....

Youll prolly catch me again though.. next week is vacation time... but I realised I passed someone today.. im at #56.. yay.

Thanks for all of the congrats on the 19k b/p congrats and shtuff... if only this week would pick up.. I might be able to rank up to Brigadier General and level up on the same day... but I think Ill rank up 1 day after my level up to 14...

Oh well, 2 things to look forward to this week 8-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 21:41:25

At 3/7/05 06:04 PM, phileeguy wrote: Well I was hoping to have more than 10k Blams when I posted this so I can celebrate 10k+ and 3333 saves at the same time, but it didn't work out that way. Oh well I guess I may post one more time in a couple of days or so for my 10k blam and pentalist eligibility.

Well I got 10k blams faster than I thought I would, today was a good day I guess. Shame, I was 2 saves away from 10k:3333, a virtually perfect 3:1 ratio. Then again, I'm not turning down points. Once again congrats to all others.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-08 00:09:51

YES!!! 9.00 Voting power!

Hopefully when Humantarget deposits he won't knock me back to 8.99...

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-08 00:35:18

Thanks, thanks alot and sorta thanks to:
1. Tom_s00
2. -Mazza-
3. Bahamut7
4. RedCircle
5. NasFlash
6. Eldarion (haha cool!! I just need to make it alot bigger and orginizer, and i'll be ready to submit! :P)
7. Imnotacamwhoremuch <8o
8. Pure_LionHeart

At 3/8/05 12:09 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: YES!!! 9.00 Voting power!

Congrats!!!

Hopefully when Humantarget deposits he won't knock me back to 8.99...

OMG my picture is soo needed!! :O
(not so much in this case, but blergh)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-08 00:36:20

Oh yes, and to BonusStage <8o

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-08 02:04:02

Yes! Level up! Finally i made it to level 10.

Thank you for your deposit, Frostbreath. You now have 1,290 experience points. You need 881 more to get to level 11.