00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ER-Cursed-Writer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,774,126 Views | 87,946 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 10:49:37

Heh, look at Rooty's posts. It was at 1888 posts when I saw it and my posts were at 888. Very strange. Yeah, I forgot to mention that I have 888 posts. Ah crap.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 10:56:51

At 3/5/05 07:26 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 3/5/05 03:27 PM, _lightning_ wrote: I said iwas tired, i didn't say i was going to sleep. :P
So get off your ass and start working on that 3rd star ;-) Welcome back _lightning_. I assume you have the experience deposits covered until further notice.

Yes unless i foget deposits won't be a problem for at least a few months again. :)

At 3/6/05 06:09 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Welcome back to lightning

Hi goat boy :P

Btw nice to see they finally fixed the posting box for firefox.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 11:30:41

level 11! i would have posted this yesterday but i was banned

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 11:51:29

At 3/6/05 10:56 AM, _lightning_ wrote: Hi goat boy :P

No one has called me that in ages, maybe a new picture is in order? :-D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 11:57:57

At 3/5/05 07:27 PM, Denvish wrote: Big slices of pie for everyone with achievements, oh yes indeed.

Hahaha your new sig is so cool = )

At 3/5/05 11:42 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Anyway, I just reached another nice number! 15000 blams!

Congrats Regulaus thats a dam good ammount.At 3/5/05 07:27 PM, Denvish wrote:

At 3/5/05 11:44 PM, ramagi wrote: I used my creative mod powers to make this.

Congrats ramagi now your mod im sure it won't hinder your post count, at all...

At 3/6/05 01:59 AM, Vince50 wrote: Just got to Elite Guard Private. My first Elite Guard rank! yay

Nice work now you get to fashon a cool badge.

At 3/6/05 03:18 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: Tom_s00; elite guard master sargent and a 7 vp! {man I been trying so hard to get that 7 vp; big congrats on that! Nice screeny too}

Thanks and your not too far away yourself maby after your next rank up ....

At 3/6/05 05:15 AM, -Mazza- wrote: -Tom_s00: EG Master Sergeant, 7.00 VP. Nice, not that far from Praporschik now.
-SeeD419: matching Exp points and Exp rank. Can't say I've ever seen someone do that before.

I know i was looking at that yesterday and i have set that as my goal,

Nothing special today, except I've gone up a B/P rank, I'm #55 now. That would have been great if I still had my #555 Exp rank from earlier.

Congrats Mazza : )

At 3/6/05 05:24 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 10/6/02 02:56 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: IM A LEVEL 11 NOW
eh, 17 now... but i poon!

It's anouther influx of level up's again i remember when this happend last time with level 13, obviously it was inevatbly going to happen again and here it is ! Congrats MARCUS.

ladies and gentlemen, it just got better:

Congrats on that you are a machine.

At 3/6/05 11:30 AM, cheesebizkit wrote: level 11! i would have posted this yesterday but i was banned

Big conrats cheese, level 12's a dam long way eh?
_________-

Thanks to all whom congrated me .

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 12:19:40

yes. quite a long way.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 12:25:39

At 3/6/05 12:19 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: yes. quite a long way.

What the hell is this post about?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 12:33:04

At 3/6/05 12:25 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 3/6/05 12:19 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: yes. quite a long way.
What the hell is this post about?

read the post above it. specifically near the bottom. i didnt feel like quoting it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 12:34:49

At 3/6/05 12:33 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: read the post above it. specifically near the bottom. i didnt feel like quoting it.

I see, sorry about that.
Nice name :-D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 12:49:13

As of this post, I have 19000 b/p points...

Unfortunately, I missed a lot of points today, because I didnt bother coming on because I was aware of the downtime that was supposed to occur today...

and may I ask why -Err0r has 2 more movies in the portal? Im pretty sure his -Err0r account has 2 flagged submissions... Im pretty sure he's breaking the rules by submitting with his plague1x account...

Well, his -Err0r account is review banned, but he seems to be reviewing with his plague account quite a lot... now I know that has to be against the rules... any thoughts on this? >:-|

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 12:51:23

At 3/6/05 12:34 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 3/6/05 12:33 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: read the post above it. specifically near the bottom. i didnt feel like quoting it.
I see, sorry about that.
Nice name :-D

youre the first person to comment about my user name

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 14:18:21

At 3/6/05 03:18 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: EKRegulus; 15,000 blams also moving into the top 50 in B/P's {good work!}

heh, thanks. I'm surely moving up the top50 list very quickly :P

At 3/6/05 05:15 AM, -Mazza- wrote: -EKRegulus: 15,000 Blams. You're going quite fast, point-wise.

Thanks, that's because I didn't find a real life yet :P

-----------
Congrats to ramagi (6000posts), vince50 (rank-up), Marcus (level 14 and 4000 reviews), j00b for 19000 b/p pts, thanks to Tom and thanks to Nasflash for both congratulations.
------------

At 3/6/05 06:48 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: EKRegulus - 15000 blams. That's a lot. Able to get another 5000 blams?

Thanks. I don't even need to answer that question....

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 14:28:15

Why do some people strive to have huge post counts, when it gives them nothing in return?
I look in general, and see people wasting away posting random crap in every possible thread they come across. Most people post because of the community, other people seem to do it for internet statistics - even when there isn't a place on the top members list for posters.
blasphemy.

I know some forums can be addictive, but some people really need to get a grip on things and take back some will power. Do people do it to become an admirable moderator? We do have alot of mods here. I just believe the forums can be a bit more tamed and laid back, rather then the frenzied i-will-reply-to-every-thread-i-see craze.

This forum seems a bit more quiet though.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 14:33:08

At 3/6/05 02:18 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Thanks. I don't even need to answer that question....

Damn right.

At 3/6/05 02:28 PM, N3RO wrote: stuff

Well I've got three words to say:

HA HA! INTERNET!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 14:50:32

Level 11 is ugly :(

I can't wait for 12 though :o

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 14:57:55

Congrats to:
EKRegulus
ramagi
Vince50
M-A-R-C-U-S
cheesebizkit
j00bie
And anyone else I missed. Good work, all!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 15:20:13

At 3/6/05 11:51 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 3/6/05 10:56 AM, _lightning_ wrote: Hi goat boy :P
No one has called me that in ages, maybe a new picture is in order? :-D

Would be great, do you hapen to still have the old one around some where? :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 15:52:27

Thanks to everyone who noticed my level up and congratulated me, somewhat late of a thanks, but all is well I guess.

Congrats to everyone else who leveled up or ranked up as of late. And yes Alkador, I have read your stories. ):<

Anyone notice something? ;)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 15:59:11

At 3/6/05 02:50 PM, LeGioNNaiRe-X wrote: Level 11 is ugly :(

I can't wait for 12 though :o

Heh, I know moving from a nice looking glove to a not very good looking fist with brass knucks wouldn't be good, but congrats anyway since you've levelled up which doesn't happen often.

At 3/6/05 03:52 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Thanks to everyone who noticed my level up and congratulated me, somewhat late of a thanks, but all is well I guess.

Me too?

Congrats to everyone else who leveled up or ranked up as of late. And yes Alkador, I have read your stories. ):<

Thanks. Heh, that's lazy of you. I remember your gigantic posts congratting people and that and you just say congrats to everyone else? Shame on you.

Anyone notice something? ;)

Yay, your name's back to normal. Never change it again or I'll make an alt called Inuzuka-Kiba, LOL.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 16:11:34

Nothing special, but I thought it was neat-o

Experience: Ranked # 666 out of 694,824 users!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 16:18:01

Who wants to hear what I did last night? Everyone? Very well then...

Ugh... I was so hungover today, I puked about 5 times. Too many fucking Sidekicks and Vodka and Cokes last night. A friend guided me to the bathroom at about 2am and went home. I sat on the toilet seat and puked a little bit on the floor, having almost emptied my stomach on the street in town. Anyway, I fell asleep on the bathroom floor for about three hours, shivering. At 5 or so, my mother got up and found me, and guided me to bed. I don't remember any of that, I just woke up in my bed, with a lot of blanks about the previous night. I filled a bowl (helpfully put there by my mother) beside the bed with bile and all sorts of shit, from around 11am to 3pm. I was only able to get up at 5pm, and I'm trying to keep down the tea and toast I just had. I am never drinking that much again.

Congrats to:

Tom_s00 for EG Master Sergeant and 7 VP, SCD for LV 14, and also j00bie for 19,000 b/p's. Oh, and M-A-R-C-U-S for LV 14 as well, and anyone else I missed.

At 3/6/05 03:52 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Anyone notice something? ;)

OMG. Looks like the evil spirit posessing Kiba's alias has just departed :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 16:44:45

At 3/6/05 04:18 PM, Eldarion wrote: I am never drinking that much again.

Hahaha, pussy :D If you ever visit Scotland i will take you out and get you WORSE.

SCD for LV 14

Thanks alot bud.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 16:54:15

Deposited at midnight yesterday, but didnt have time to say...

LEVEL 10!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 00:01:58

Congrats to Jamie_McGuire on LEVEL 10!
Congrats to carmelhadinosaur on LEVEL 15!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 00:06:42

At 3/6/05 02:28 PM, N3RO wrote:

I just believe the forums can be a bit more tamed and laid back, rather then the frenzied i-will-reply-to-every-thread-i-see craze.

Yea some people are like that because it makes them happy. And some people probably reply to every thread because they get booted from the NG chat and can never enter there so they get bored and decide to post with the NG community.

But anyway... since when has Marcus been level 14??? and it looks like j00bie is going to his level 14 too... it's nice seeing people level up. I hope to level up sometime in May. It's going to happen.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 00:47:59

Congratz to these people
Vince50 rank up
M-A-R-C-U-S level up and 4K reviews
cheesebizkit level up
j00bie 19K BP
Jamie_McGuire level up
carmelhadinosaur level up

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 03:50:59

At 3/6/05 04:01 AM, Crono- wrote: ( damn you WoW, stop consuming all my time!)

HAHA! XD What class are you? Level? Etc... I don't know much about it, but I plan on getting it down the line.

At 3/6/05 05:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: ladies and gentlemen, it just got better:

Nice, 4k reveiws is a good number. Same thing with level 14, be it ugly, it's still a better stat giver than level 13. Not to mention the increase in VP.

At 3/6/05 08:35 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 3/6/05 12:06 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Oh well, i'll get used to it soon enough.

haha Well, atleast you don't have that sig screaming 'I'VE GOT A VAGINA' lol But you've leveled up which is cool, and so is your sig. But you should get an Uber cool sig like mine. :)

At 3/6/05 09:00 AM, CascadaMiracle wrote:
At 3/6/05 12:06 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
hahaha baby blue, in fact ALL BLUES &gt; all, edn *bitch slap*

>:o Do you wish to see the light of day? Or shall I stuff you back in the box eh?

At 3/6/05 12:49 PM, j00bie wrote: As of this post, I have 19000 b/p points...
Unfortunately, I missed a lot of points today, because I didnt bother coming on because I was aware of the downtime that was supposed to occur today...

Yeah, I thought the same thing too when I went to bed at 9am, but 10am came rolling around, and well, deer can be such a pain. >:/

and may I ask why -Err0r has 2 more movies in the portal? Im pretty sure his -Err0r account has 2 flagged submissions... Im pretty sure he's breaking the rules by submitting with his plague1x account...

Yeah, I've wondered that aswell. I'm guessing he's putting himself higher than others to the way he sees fit. >:(

Well, his -Err0r account is review banned, but he seems to be reviewing with his plague account quite a lot... now I know that has to be against the rules... any thoughts on this? >:-|

I know of a quick and easy way of solving it, 'DELETION'. :)

At 3/6/05 02:28 PM, N3RO wrote: Why do some people strive to have huge post counts, when it gives them nothing in return?

To increase the size of their e-penis I guess. :/ But for the most part, the general fourms is a massive craphole. There are some threads that I'll post in, but other than that, pretty much useless.

I know some forums can be addictive

I mainly hang out in the C&C. It's peacfull for the most part, I get good humor when the usuall mods who come in there lock threads that are pointless or copys of an older club, and very freindly folk. You can join a club with people of similar interest there, and speak your mind. If I went into general and made a thread about how much Rock Lee rocks, I'd get flamed by every biggot in there who doesn't know who Lee is, and hates anime, calling me names questioning my intelligence and sexuall preference.

Indeed. Well, except for this thread which grows atleast a minimum of a page per day. :/ But you'll find that all of us are simple kindly folk who don't flame new users or call them n00bs every chance we get to make ourselfs feel better.

Your secksayness has gone up? ;) lol But yeah, you've changed your name back to it's usuall self.

At 3/6/05 04:11 PM, j00bie wrote: Nothing special, but I thought it was neat-o
Experience: Ranked # 666 out of 694,824 users!

Yeah, I noticed that this morning while looking around peoples profiles. Quite the number. Why not change your aura to dark for a bit or the day, just for kicks?

At 3/6/05 04:18 PM, Eldarion wrote: Who wants to hear what I did last night? Everyone? Very well then...

:D Nice. Quite the fun trip you had there eh? lol

At 3/6/05 04:44 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Hahaha, pussy :D If you ever visit Scotland i will take you out and get you WORSE.

lol You and that liver of steel.

At 3/7/05 12:01 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Congrats to carmelhadinosaur on LEVEL 15!

Looks like HT52 owned you as well. Eh, tomorrow is another day. Heh, someone should make a picture like that, and post it whenever people go down a level everytime HT52 deposits. lol
======================================================================
I must say, my day is complete. Not only did I get a kick ass Orochimaru sig, but am listening to his theme and battle song[s] on rotation. I've never heard such a driving, and inspiring songs, thus driving me to crank out tons of photoshops that I've been neglecting for the past few days/weeks. :/

But a couple of things in the C&C made me really laugh, like what ramagi said...

------------------------------

At 3/6/05 11:11 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: At 3/6/05 11:07 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
Not to mention this has been done before

Then why not be helpful and post the link to the dead club[s]? Otherwise, shut your mouth.
Hey that is my line, and you know it. :)

------------------------------

I guess I'm learning eh? lol

And the wee debate of the Worst club ever, and the best club ever. I still can't decide if one of my hate clubs is better, or worse than one of the topics RC locked in the C&C. But either way, they've both given me a ripping good laugh this evening.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 04:57:23

Its beeen awhile but congrats MARCUS 4000 k reviews is awsome, and level up, awsome job Marcus...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 05:09:22

At 3/6/05 12:49 PM, j00bie wrote: As of this post, I have 19000 b/p points...

Congrats!

Hahaha, you screwed yourself over :D

I don't know, but I hope he gets his account deleted or something...I HATE Err0r and his stupid flash...

My thoughts are hopes and wishes that he'll get deleted. He's such a douchebag...

At 3/7/05 12:01 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Congrats to carmelhadinosaur on LEVEL 15!

You got spanked by humantarget

ROFL

At 3/6/05 04:54 PM, Jamie_McGuire wrote: Deposited at midnight yesterday, but didnt have time to say...

LEVEL 10!

Congrats Jamie. Sorry about the whole thing at Revird too...I was just bored :)

At 3/6/05 04:18 PM, Eldarion wrote: Who wants to hear what I did last night? Everyone? Very well then...

Haha, crazy shit Eldarion. Maybe the end sucked...but I know you had fun partyin.

Maybe smoke weed next time instead? (weed=no puke)

At 3/6/05 04:11 PM, j00bie wrote: Experience: Ranked # 666 out of 694,824 users!

That means you're a goth kid. Wear black clothes for today and just sliently mumble about slipknot...you'll fit in with them great.

As a matter of fact, I did. You're name is finally back to normal. That shit was pissing me off...I'm glad it's back.

At 3/6/05 02:28 PM, N3RO wrote: This forum seems a bit more quiet though.

I love how n00bs come in and immediately feel they have the power to change aspects of the site..

At 3/6/05 09:00 AM, CascadaMiracle wrote: I wish my stats were that low, OOOOOHHH

I KNOW you do...

haha I haven't missed a million deposits ;)

I have :(

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-07 05:26:04

At 3/7/05 04:57 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Its beeen awhile but congrats MARCUS 4000 k reviews is awsome, and level up, awsome job Marcus...

thanks dude, thanks very much :)
haZAAH! im catching up to j00 :) haha.
anyhoo, well done to:
Master_Inuyasha for a FEKCING LARGE POST.
j00boes - 19k b/p, soon to be level 14, #666 in exp.
-all the people that congradulated me :)
YOU'RE ALL AWESOME! haha.

YoinK, i am level 14 since 29 hours ago. XD