00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

b0sszkr1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,759,810 Views | 87,884 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 13:40:11

At 3/5/05 03:28 AM, Alkador wrote: I just read the rest of your post. My bad. Hey, do you have MSN as I want to talk to you and I added one of your e-mails... blahblah

Gotta love shared accounts. That's the email of my brother.

Here's mine: tankydude@hotmail.com and I certainly have MSN.

At 3/5/05 04:25 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Well, the worst I've ever wrote was telling a guy to shoot himself, then submit it to NG instead of his bad home movie. I know that one was deleted. But could be someone just collecting on my older more bad reviews. :/

They have a good reason to flag them if they are abusive but like I said, I doubt that a mod would ban you for that. If an admin ever sees them though, the abusive reviews will instantly be deleted but the admins rarely search reviews of unbanned users so I doubt that it will happen. If you typed a lot of constructive reviews lately then I don't see why you would worry about anything.

At 3/5/05 05:54 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Congrats again Regulus as im pretty sure i noticed the first time around.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure that most crazy b/p ers noticed it but none of them commented about it. Even weirder, Dogma commented about me getting closer from the top50 but not about my entrance O_o. I would honestly prefer the opposite.

At 3/5/05 08:25 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Congrats to:
-EKRegulus: Top 50 B/P. Awesome!

Thanks. Congrats for 19000 b/p pts.
-------------------------
Congrats to SCD for leveling up to level 14, Tom for reachinf elite guard master sergeant and 7vp and to Bonus for being a pain in the ass.
-------------------------

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 13:51:50

Look at the exp. points....then look at the exp. rank.

Yeah, i AM that. fucking. cool.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 14:52:49

Finally! My 700 post!
BOOYAH!!!

I just can't imagine how much time and effort went into Ozcars 17.000 posts.......

ffs. that is all.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 15:06:09

At 3/4/05 09:26 PM, CraigArmstrongEscape wrote:
At 3/4/05 06:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve, correct?
haha *turns it on* I made this Gen and my song, she seems to love it, thank goodness :)

That's a shit song, Bonus. Listen to Reel Big Fish, Alice Cooper, Tenacious D, Led Zeppelin or Joe Satriani, for PROPER music.

Congratulation to everyone who has produced anything of achievement over the last day. I can't really be bothered to trawl through the posts, looking for achievement.

However, I did get my PPD up to 7 today. (Attention Whore Alert)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 15:14:29

At 3/5/05 11:28 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: BOOM !

Elite Guard Master Sergeant, a really cool badge, and 7 vp to go along with it !

Congrats!

At 3/5/05 12:12 PM, _lightning_ wrote: I'm back from rome. =]

It's been great, pretty tired right now. :)

Okay, welcome back. Please wake up soon.

At 3/5/05 01:51 PM, SeeD419 wrote: Look at the exp. points....then look at the exp. rank.

Yeah, i AM that. fucking. cool.

Heh, that's strange.

At 3/5/05 02:52 PM, Green_Chili wrote: Finally! My 700 post!
BOOYAH!!!

I just can't imagine how much time and effort went into Ozcars 17.000 posts.......

Nice. Can you get another 300 posts?

At 3/5/05 03:06 PM, Coop83 wrote: However, I did get my PPD up to 7 today. (Attention Whore Alert)

Congrats. Heh, my PPD is up to 5 now. :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 15:24:33

At 3/5/05 02:52 PM, Green_Chili wrote: I just can't imagine how much time and effort went into Ozcars 17.000 posts.......

None.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 15:27:49

At 3/5/05 03:14 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 3/5/05 12:12 PM, _lightning_ wrote: I'm back from rome. =]

It's been great, pretty tired right now. :)
Okay, welcome back. Please wake up soon.

I said iwas tired, i didn't say i was going to sleep. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 15:58:27

Congrats to everyone whom accomplished an achievement this past little bit. Sorry for being a bit behind on my congrats, but I was in the hospital.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 16:06:22

At 3/5/05 03:14 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 3/5/05 11:28 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: BOOM !

Elite Guard Master Sergeant, a really cool badge, and 7 vp to go along with it !

dam thats cool i got my lvl a hella long time ago i r teh sad :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 19:26:23

At 3/5/05 03:28 AM, Alkador wrote:
At 3/5/05 02:59 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Saturday will be my catch up on e-mail day.
Just make sure you take time reading it.

Do I detect the hound of ill-omen in the distance?

I even plan on coming in early so I can get more done.
There's never enough time which is suprising.

Pffft. Wait until you reach my age bud. Time is gonna fly by like you wouldn't believe. I know that time is a constant (at least that's the concept for most people) but damn it seems to speed up the older you get.

They should extend the day by a few hours or something, more sleep and more free time.

Haha! Nice idea but that wouldn't work my friend. Why? Because THE MAN would find a way to squeeze more time and money out of you. The upper and lower class abound. The middle class is a vanishing breed.

At 3/5/05 04:25 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 3/4/05 11:52 PM, ReconRebel wrote: You're a mod now Red. No need to suck up.
*LAUGH* Jelaous cause RC didn't make you one for your 40k b/p? lol

Heh, not at all. I was just trying to stir things up a little. It's in my nature (and sig). You should've seen what I was originally gonna write but decided not to. I didn't want the entire post deleted.

At 3/5/05 03:27 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 3/5/05 03:14 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Okay, welcome back. Please wake up soon.
I said iwas tired, i didn't say i was going to sleep. :P

So get off your ass and start working on that 3rd star ;-) Welcome back _lightning_. I assume you have the experience deposits covered until further notice.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 19:27:30

Big slices of pie for everyone with achievements, oh yes indeed.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 20:51:11

Anybody out there know if there's a chart that shows the jewel icons corresponding to the number of times a submission has been viewed?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 23:42:01

At 3/5/05 08:51 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Anybody out there know if there's a chart that shows the jewel icons corresponding to the number of times a submission has been viewed?

I searched for one and I didn't find anything. Maybe we would need to create our own chart...because the NG one (if it exists) is hidden somewhere.

---------------
Anyway, I just reached another nice number! 15000 blams!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-05 23:44:50

Looks liek I have missed a lot while I have been doing other things.
Dn't really feel like catch up on 2 pages.
So Congratz to everyone on their recent accomplishments.

I used my creative mod powers to make this.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 00:06:09

At 3/5/05 05:54 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: I get that problem alot too, but i usually manage to beat the other person to it but if im slow i lose and get most annoyed.

Well I've been prowling the flash portal like nobodys buisness today. I'm sure to get atleast 100 by the time dogma posts hit morning mini.

At 3/5/05 09:08 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Level up for me today, and i dont like the look of the green aura and pipe, im not changing it, so i guess i'll have to get used to it.

Yeah, I know, a guy can get attached to a level icon. That bat did suit you quite well, now I'll have to look for that plumbers pipe to find your post. :/

At 3/5/05 09:57 AM, RolloverDJ wrote: hahah blue > all, light green is so weak :D

Bah. Red > Green > baby blue, which is for babys. :P

At 3/5/05 04:25 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
.... :o ..... Whoaz! ...... :O ...... ?
That's the point of the story :D

....Hmm.... To tie you up in my basement so you don't do that again. :D [j/k]

At 3/5/05 11:28 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Elite Guard Master Sergeant, a really cool badge, and 7 vp to go along with it !

NICE! Welcome to the 2nd stage of the cool badges my good sir. B) I knew you would do it.

At 3/5/05 01:40 PM, EKRegulus wrote: They have a good reason to flag them if they are abusive but like I said, I doubt that a mod would ban you for that. If an admin ever sees them though, the abusive reviews will instantly be deleted but the admins rarely search reviews of unbanned users so I doubt that it will happen.

Well it did get deleted. I'm just saying that was the reason[me thinks]why I was banned last time.

If you typed a lot of constructive reviews lately then I don't see why you would worry about anything.

I don't know of any bad reviews I've writen before my ban. Mabye it was an older one of my that got flagged by a set amount of users, and my reviews have been pulled for that reason. :/

At 3/5/05 02:52 PM, Green_Chili wrote: I just can't imagine how much time and effort went into Ozcars 17.000 posts.......

I can bet not a lot of effort. You don't have to put much into a post in general. Most of the time I see one liners, or 'lol' or 'owned' in the post of most users, and that is it, I don't think Ozcar is too far behind. Although he is the talkative type. :/

At 3/5/05 07:26 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Heh, not at all. I was just trying to stir things up a little. It's in my nature (and sig). You should've seen what I was originally gonna write but decided not to. I didn't want the entire post deleted.

HA! You shouldn't have to fear speaking your mind. I'm sure everyone would get a laugh out of it. :D

At 3/5/05 11:44 PM, ramagi wrote: I used my creative mod powers to make this.

*LAUGH* XD

Congrats to everyone and their achivements. SCD for level 14, EKRegulus for 15k blams, ramagi for 6k posts, and any other human I left out. Some nice stats people. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 01:59:32

Just got to Elite Guard Private. My first Elite Guard rank! yay

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 03:18:03

in no particular order;

Congrats too:

Vince50; for elite guard private, {only a couple deposits from a 6 Vote Count also; you go mate!}
Ramagi; 6000 posts and late congrats on the 40,000 blams {nice screeny!}
EKRegulus; 15,000 blams also moving into the top 50 in B/P's {good work!}
Green_Chili; 700 posts
SeeD419; 2445 exp points ranked 2445 in exp points. {what a really cool combo!}
Tom_s00; elite guard master sargent and a 7 vp! {man I been trying so hard to get that 7 vp; big congrats on that! Nice screeny too}
-Mazza-; 19,000 B/P's {pre-congrats on the soon to come rank-up!}
jonthomson; 7000 posts {I hope you've shaken that cold mate!}
Bahamut7; moving into the top 400 in B/P's {the road to the top 300 is an exciting one mate, good journey to you!}
Baka-Kiba; for level 12 { and thanks for reminding me it can be done! reach level 12 that is}
-Kyle; 8000 blams { good luck on getting to 10,000, may it come quickly for you!}
BonusStage; Elite guard General! {wow man. are you ever in "point getting mode"! you GO!!!}
-Myst-; Elite Guard Captain {well into the gold badges now good luck and good B/Ping to you!}
Nice achievements everyone :)

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 04:01:43

At 3/5/05 11:44 PM, ramagi wrote: I used my creative mod powers to make this.

awesome, congrats on having 6k+ posts.

This is my 1,500 post ( not really an important number, just one that looks decent)

that's pretty much all i have for milestones right now, except for 9,000 EXP. which i'll have in 16 days.

oh yeah, congrats to everyone else. might as well post that since i rarely post anymore ( damn you WoW, stop consuming all my time!)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 04:31:30

At 3/5/05 07:27 PM, Denvish wrote: Big slices of pie for everyone with achievements, oh yes indeed.

I surely hope we have enough to serve, want to make sure everyone gets a slice and have something to drink to go with it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 05:15:21

Congrats to:

-Snowy_Beast: #2,000 Exp ranking. Nice, I assume you're going for 1,000 now.
-jonthomson: 4.00 PPD. Aw, no Google Image Search here?
-Slightly_Crazy_Dude: Lv 14. Why wouldn't you change the aura if you don't like it?
-Tom_s00: EG Master Sergeant, 7.00 VP. Nice, not that far from Praporschik now.
-SeeD419: matching Exp points and Exp rank. Can't say I've ever seen someone do that before.
-Green_Chili: 700 Posts. Meh, Ozcar just spams around, not that hard. I mean....DON'T BAN MEH OZZIE
-Coop83: 7.00 VP. Nice!
-EKRegulus: 15,000 Blams. You're going quite fast, point-wise.
-ramagi: 6,000 Posts. Yes, creative.
-Vince50: EG Private. Yeah, the first EG rank, but not the last. In fact, all that's left are EG ranks :P

Thanks to:

-Snowy_Beast
-Bahamut7
-BonusStage
-Tom_s00
-EKRegulus
-IvanTuroc

At 3/5/05 09:53 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Funny, Tom says I'll reach the top 300 in no time, then you say that I'll get there in no time. However, I might get there since my computer will probably get reformatted around Easter. My sister needs the computer still. Thanks anyway.

I didn't even see that post, what a strange coincidence.

Congrats. Maybe only 500 b/p points until your next rank, but you should look ahead at 1000 b/p points so you're 2/3 way through on getting EGSC. :D

True, true. But on the other hand, the next rank is the first of a whole new series of leaf ranks.

At 3/5/05 09:57 AM, RolloverDJ wrote: That's the thing, I CONTROL THEM TOO NOOOOOWWW HAHAHAHAAHA

Crud. SAVE ME, FONZIE!
-------------------
Nothing special today, except I've gone up a B/P rank, I'm #55 now. That would have been great if I still had my #555 Exp rank from earlier.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 05:24:37

At 10/6/02 02:56 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: IM A LEVEL 11 NOW

eh, 17 now... but i poon!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 05:49:12

At 3/6/05 05:24 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: but i poon!

ladies and gentlemen, it just got better:

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 05:59:43

Almost 200 days of depositing for me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 06:09:00

Hey everyone, how you all doing today?
Happy birthday to figmentium
Welcome back to lightning

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 06:31:29

Congrtas to:

Mazza for 19k b/p
Tom for EG Master Sergeant and VP of 7+
EKRegulus for top 50 b/p
SCD for lvl 14
SeeD for same exp and exp rank!
Coop83 for 7.ooPPD
EKRegulus for 15k blams
ramagi for 6k posts
Vince50 for EG private!
Crono- for 1,500 posts
Kiba for lvl 12
Happy birthday to figmentum
M-A-R-C-U-S for 4k reviews
Mazza for #55 in b/p not far till top 50 now!!
Bonus for EG General
Jonthompson for 7k posts

and anyone else i missed!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 06:39:42

At 3/6/05 06:31 AM, NasFlash wrote:
M-A-R-C-U-S for 4k reviews
and anyone else i missed!!

ya i got level 14 :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 06:48:45

At 3/5/05 07:26 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 3/5/05 03:27 PM, _lightning_ wrote: I said iwas tired, i didn't say i was going to sleep. :P
So get off your ass and start working on that 3rd star ;-) Welcome back _lightning_. I assume you have the experience deposits covered until further notice.

He shouldn't be tired now. XD

At 3/5/05 07:27 PM, Denvish wrote: Big slices of pie for everyone with achievements, oh yes indeed.

I'll take the whole pie, thank you. Anyway, congrats to:

EKRegulus - 15000 blams. That's a lot. Able to get another 5000 blams?
ramagi - 6000 posts. You spend too much on the BBS. :P And don't act too weird to me again, okay?
Vince50 - Elite Guard Private. Look at D0GMA's Saturday update on B/P on Saturday.
-Mazza- - 55th highest b/p
M-A-R-C-U-S - Level 14. Eee, green aura Level 14. .__. And you also got 4000 reviews, you still got a long way from getting 10000 reviews.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 08:35:51

Grats TomS00, Vince, MARCUS and ramagi on their point gains, level ups, reviews, and posts :D

At 3/5/05 10:34 AM, j00bie wrote:
Nice work mr SCD, I shall join you in the pipeness in about 5 or 6 days (currently 44 away).
But I dont think Ill be goin green, ill stick with blue 8-)

Thanks j00bmeister, i look forward to having you and MARCUS as my new level 14 buds :D

At 3/6/05 12:06 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Yeah, I know, a guy can get attached to a level icon. That bat did suit you quite well, now I'll have to look for that plumbers pipe to find your post. :/

The thing is, when im scanning a page for my last post, i normally look for my sig pic, and then look at my icon. But since ive got a new siggy, AND levelled up, ive inadvertantly made it more difficult for myself. Oh well, i'll get used to it soon enough.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 10:42:54

At 3/6/05 09:00 AM, BonusStage wrote: heh you guys are the one's that can be proud, i'm about to drop out of 24 for the first time in months, and i LOVE IT :D

Heh, so no-one call call you a spammer? :P Oh well, there goes 1 post per hour for you. But if you're happy with dropping your PPD down, then alright.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-06 10:48:05

My PPD has never been high, except on other forums. :(

I don't think I'm capable of spamming that much.

Anyhoo, please help me with my problem (see topic created by Level-Up-Lounger). :(

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!