Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,045,521 Views
  • 91,042 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-15 15:35:35 Reply

At 11/15/14 01:48 PM, Coop wrote: It's been an honour to serve the community, but as some of you have noticed, I'm no longer a moderator in any way, shape or form. I don't get the time these days and while it has been fun to (ab)use the powers, I have moved on with life and some more people who are more pro-active within the community need to take the reigns for a moment.

Thanks to one and all, you've made this a very enjoyable chapter of my life.

I shall miss moderating with you and seeing you on here. Seeing these things happen with time makes me sad. Farewell for now sweet prince.


<33/Request Reviews/Review Request Club / #9 Reviewer / #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-17 11:14:42 Reply

At 11/15/14 03:35 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 11/15/14 01:48 PM, Coop wrote: It's been an honour to serve the community, but as some of you have noticed, I'm no longer a moderator in any way, shape or form. I don't get the time these days and while it has been fun to (ab)use the powers, I have moved on with life and some more people who are more pro-active within the community need to take the reigns for a moment.

Thanks to one and all, you've made this a very enjoyable chapter of my life.
I shall miss moderating with you and seeing you on here. Seeing these things happen with time makes me sad. Farewell for now sweet prince.

Well... maybe I was a little hasty. I am still a Review Mod and I will still grace these forums. I just need to keep active with the account and it's something that I've grown away from recently. I remain Coop and I remain here.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-17 13:35:46 Reply

At 11/17/14 11:14 AM, Coop wrote: Well... maybe I was a little hasty. I am still a Review Mod and I will still grace these forums. I just need to keep active with the account and it's something that I've grown away from recently. I remain Coop and I remain here.

Dammit man, you put me in a shock when I saw you without your gold aura.

Now I can ban you from the forums, mwahahahaha.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

GUTHRIE
GUTHRIE
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Game Developer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-17 23:38:20 Reply

11/17/14 11:33 PM

34,000 Exp. Points

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Email_Steam_facebook_last.fm_PSN_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ GUTHRIE

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-18 09:04:57 Reply

At 11/15/14 01:48 PM, Coop wrote: Thanks to one and all, you've made this a very enjoyable chapter of my life.

But it still says "Moderator" in the sidebar. I'M CONFUSED! :O


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

byteslinger
byteslinger
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-21 15:57:03 Reply

Just reached 100,000 saves.... yay...


Proud member of the EGB |-Barracks Info-|-EGB BBS-|-EGB Website-|

BBS Signature
byteslinger
byteslinger
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-21 16:02:14 Reply

At 11/17/14 11:14 AM, Coop wrote:
At 11/15/14 03:35 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 11/15/14 01:48 PM, Coop wrote: It's been an honour to serve the community, but as some of you have noticed, I'm no longer a moderator in any way, shape or form. I don't get the time these days and while it has been fun to (ab)use the powers, I have moved on with life and some more people who are more pro-active within the community need to take the reigns for a moment.

Thanks to one and all, you've made this a very enjoyable chapter of my life.
I shall miss moderating with you and seeing you on here. Seeing these things happen with time makes me sad. Farewell for now sweet prince.
Well... maybe I was a little hasty. I am still a Review Mod and I will still grace these forums. I just need to keep active with the account and it's something that I've grown away from recently. I remain Coop and I remain here.

Next thing you know, there'll be a Mrs. Coop, and then a bunch of little Cooplets running around, and instead of enjoying life carefree here in this synthetic aberration of a warped reality, you will have to deal with REAL LIFE like bills and jobs and family and responsibilities.

Stay here, Coop - don't wander away. You are loved and honored here, and this is a safe haven for you.

And we have cookies!

Coop...come back, Coop! (*rides off into sunset on a horse*)


Proud member of the EGB |-Barracks Info-|-EGB BBS-|-EGB Website-|

BBS Signature
GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-21 21:27:22 Reply

It has really been 11 years since I made this account...fuck.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-22 02:03:53 Reply

At 11/21/14 09:27 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: It has really been 11 years since I made this account...fuck.

It has been over ten years for me. Time creeps up on you.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-22 09:32:00 Reply

777 Art Reviews

and later today, audio reviews <3

<33/Request Reviews/Review Request Club / #9 Reviewer / #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-23 00:02:37 Reply

Level 43

IvanTuroc
IvanTuroc
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 58
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-23 09:22:32 Reply

Level 58 :-D


old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-23 11:06:13 Reply

At 11/21/14 04:02 PM, byteslinger wrote:
At 11/17/14 11:14 AM, Coop wrote: Well... maybe I was a little hasty. I am still a Review Mod and I will still grace these forums. I just need to keep active with the account and it's something that I've grown away from recently. I remain Coop and I remain here.
Next thing you know, there'll be a Mrs. Coop, and then a bunch of little Cooplets running around, and instead of enjoying life carefree here in this synthetic aberration of a warped reality, you will have to deal with REAL LIFE like bills and jobs and family and responsibilities.

There already is a Mrs Coop - she is the reason I've just spent the last 17 days in Vancouver. Yes, I'm in love :)

Stay here, Coop - don't wander away. You are loved and honored here, and this is a safe haven for you.

I'll still use the place for other bits and bobs - mostly while I'm writing

And we have cookies!

Mmm, cookies

Coop...come back, Coop! (*rides off into sunset on a horse*)

I'm not riding for the sunset just yet. I know my road to happiness now, though.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-23 13:31:04 Reply

34,000 Experience!


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-23 13:53:08 Reply

22,000 posts.

VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-24 00:44:18 Reply

At 11/23/14 01:53 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: 22,000 posts.

Blowing hot air into the NG BBS for over a decade ;) congrats mate!

After blamming some kids crappy animation, I hit 12,000 experience points. Looking forward to being level 34 before the end of the year, and possibly going up from Sgt. First Class to... Master Sgt.? I know it's the highest NCO rank, just hoping I'll finally be an officer soon O_o


Now building Vault 101, reverse engineered from yesterdays technology.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-25 02:16:59 Reply

9.99 Total Voting power

Wow, that's a rush. Here we go, climbing for the bigger prize!


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-25 08:57:11 Reply

So after a long wait I finally find out what was in Pandora's box and it turns out it was a golden specter. In other words I leveled up to level 51. While the specter is cooler than Pandora's box this gain is not really a big deal though >_<

VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-27 03:29:00 Reply

At 11/25/14 08:57 AM, LittleWashu wrote: So after a long wait I finally find out what was in Pandora's box and it turns out it was a golden specter. In other words I leveled up to level 51. While the specter is cooler than Pandora's box this gain is not really a big deal though >_<

Congrats! I noticed as much at NG Log... where you're UOTD today :)


Now building Vault 101, reverse engineered from yesterdays technology.

BBS Signature
IvanTuroc
IvanTuroc
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 58
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-27 12:41:31 Reply

At 11/25/14 08:57 AM, LittleWashu wrote: So after a long wait I finally find out what was in Pandora's box and it turns out it was a golden specter. In other words I leveled up to level 51. While the specter is cooler than Pandora's box this gain is not really a big deal though >_<

but any gain is a good gain when the reward is greater than the cost :-)
Its good to see your post LittleWashu; I have not been around much and have not exchanged posts with you on the BBS.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American counterparts here and blessings to my Canadian and UK friends here :-)


old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-27 20:12:44 Reply

At 11/27/14 12:41 PM, IvanTuroc wrote:
At 11/25/14 08:57 AM, LittleWashu wrote: So after a long wait I finally find out what was in Pandora's box and it turns out it was a golden specter. In other words I leveled up to level 51. While the specter is cooler than Pandora's box this gain is not really a big deal though >_<
but any gain is a good gain when the reward is greater than the cost :-)
Its good to see your post LittleWashu; I have not been around much and have not exchanged posts with you on the BBS.

True seeing as with this gain I am finally within the golden items which took me a long time to get too. Also I don't post as much as I used to in this section of the site seeing as most of the people who used to post have vanished. Though it is nice to see a handful of old buddies still posting.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American counterparts here and blessings to my Canadian and UK friends here :-)

Ditto :D

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-27 21:34:20 Reply

11 years, 11 months & 11 days on NG. Woot woot.

@Coop RIP Phil Hughes.

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-11-28 02:29:24 Reply

At 11/27/14 09:34 PM, gamejunkie wrote: 11 years, 11 months & 11 days on NG. Woot woot.

Wow, awesome oneness!

@Coop RIP Phil Hughes.

Yeah, that was a tragic accident. Hopefully the bowler will be able to get some psychological help, as people often forget about people like him


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature