VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-24 00:08:50 Reply

Level 31, which took 13 years to achieve. At least there's a number symmetry in there...

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-24 02:16:35 Reply

At 4/24/14 12:08 AM, VicariousE wrote: Level 31, which took 13 years to achieve. At least there's a number symmetry in there...

Why did it take 13 years to achieve?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-24 10:23:15 Reply

"With that vote, you now have 20,000 experience points. You need 530 more to get to Level 44."

Looks like I level up in June.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-24 10:43:16 Reply

At 4/23/14 10:06 AM, SCTE3 wrote: I guess I'm the official list maker for now. All alone in making these lists, haha. ;)

Better to have one than none. Thanks for filling it in for us and thanks for the congrats. I have one more to mention and that's reaching #88 in EXP. I would have mentioned about being #89 in EXP but I knew it was only gonna be a few days until I overtake someone else. That should be the last person I'll pass for a while.

jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-24 13:01:24 Reply

it'd be cool if http://www.newgrounds.com/rankings updated to reflect that i have a website listed in my profile

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-24 15:25:31 Reply

At 4/24/14 02:16 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Why did it take 13 years to achieve?

In 2003 I dumped my ISP (along with my email address), then I starting using my cousin's computer. The problem? NG went through a redesign. After the transition, my long password was necessary to log on. I used to be able to enter 8-10 characters of my original, submitted password, and that would work! Half a dozen years later, I found my old password sheet, and remembered the whole string of characters and numbers...

I really did not want to make another NG account, especially since it took me over a year to make it! I eventually saw that Tom was an upstanding citizen, and wouldn't let my email get hacked, sold or scammed. Back then (pre-2000) your ISP gave you one email address. If you wanted another one, it cost, just like all the other mail services out there. Then the free accounts showed up, but there was a catch: they owned the content your email. Now all web-based, free email is subject to whoever runs the business.

VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-25 00:20:52 Reply

At 4/20/14 11:15 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: You passed 18,000 Blams. Impressive!

Congrats man, that's a damn good stat to have.

"Thanks for voting, VicariousE! Your experience has been automatically deposited! With that vote, you now have 10,000 experience points." The first 10K is the roughest, IMO

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-25 01:25:24 Reply

8000 Experience points!
22000 B/P!

"It's easier to talk about the bad than to understand the good." - Jirard Khalil
"This was a mistake." - Jirard Khalil, 2013
"WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE! GET READY. . ."

BBS Signature
FRAYDO
FRAYDO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-25 17:34:09 Reply

1k forum post, which is nowhere near as impressive as the recent 20k for our resident feline
how's about a second list maker, if i may

here's congrats to

dx5231 - 13 total voting power!
VicariousE - level 31, and 10,000 experience points!
SCTE3 - 20,000 experience points!
Murray - #88 in EXP rank!
SmashLuigiFan1 - 8,000 experience points, and 22,000 B/P!

love [luvh]
noun : a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
verb : to feel great affection for (someone)

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-26 01:30:17 Reply

At 4/25/14 05:34 PM, FRAYDO wrote: how's about a second list maker, if i may

You know, for the last few months I've thought about joining in as well. I've been lurking this thread for over two years now, so why not? If you guys wouldn't mind, could I also do a congrats list?

"It's easier to talk about the bad than to understand the good." - Jirard Khalil

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-26 08:36:18 Reply

At 4/26/14 01:30 AM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote:
You know, for the last few months I've thought about joining in as well. I've been lurking this thread for over two years now, so why not? If you guys wouldn't mind, could I also do a congrats list?

Both of you are more than welcome. Perhaps alongside you can bring up some discussions with the others in this thread as well. The more the merrier, they say.

LucidShadowDreamer
LucidShadowDreamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-27 07:08:55 Reply

Yay... I'm level 7...

I'm looking at all the other high leveled / otherwise accomplished people here :/

Than again, I somehow have >40 fans already, thanks for that! :D

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-27 10:50:18 Reply

At 4/26/14 08:36 AM, Murray wrote:
Both of you are more than welcome. Perhaps alongside you can bring up some discussions with the others in this thread as well. The more the merrier, they say.

One rule of them is to NEVER put yourself on the list, if the only reason to make a list to add yourself then you don;t really need to make one. :P Just bring up you achieved something and we'll put it on the list.

At 4/27/14 07:08 AM, LucidShadowDreamer wrote: Yay... I'm level 7...

I'm looking at all the other high leveled / otherwise accomplished people here :/
Than again, I somehow have >40 fans already, thanks for that! :D

Come back when you hit level 10 and/or 50 fans. Not too far from either of them which is great.

BBS Signature
FRAYDO
FRAYDO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-27 17:28:21 Reply

At 4/27/14 10:50 AM, SCTE3 wrote: One rule of them is to NEVER put yourself on the list, if the only reason to make a list to add yourself then you don;t really need to make one. :P Just bring up you achieved something and we'll put it on the list.

pardon me on that one then haha. not to come off arrogant or rude, though i intend to make more congratulatory lists here and there.

At 4/26/14 08:36 AM, Murray wrote: Perhaps alongside you can bring up some discussions with the others in this thread as well. The more the merrier, they say.

aye, some discussion!

how did y'all fare on pico day yesterday? have a grand time? submit a piece for the special day? i myself enjoyed the stream in the chat room; the folks behind the camera put on a good show. some ng gems were brought up, plenty of other animations and some rather interesting pieces were up on the stream as well. all in all, it was an entertaining stream and the hosts did well on that.

any of you actually go to the party? do share if ya did! i would have loved to gone to the pico day party; maybe some other time in the future :P

love [luvh]

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-27 20:08:43 Reply

At 4/26/14 08:36 AM, Murray wrote: Both of you are more than welcome. Perhaps alongside you can bring up some discussions with the others in this thread as well. The more the merrier, they say.

Alright, then I'll gladly join.

Congratulations to:

dx5231 - 13 Total Voting Power
VicariousE - Level 31, 10K Experience Points
SCTE3 - 20K Experience Points
Murray - #88 in Experience Points
fraydo - 1K Forum Posts

I kind of feel redundant congratulating the same people as fraydo.

At 4/27/14 05:28 PM, FRAYDO wrote:
At 4/27/14 10:50 AM, SCTE3 wrote: One rule of them is to NEVER put yourself on the list, if the only reason to make a list to add yourself then you don;t really need to make one. :P Just bring up you achieved something and we'll put it on the list.
pardon me on that one then haha. not to come off arrogant or rude, though i intend to make more congratulatory lists here and there.

I feel like I'm missing something, but it didn't actually seem like you were congratulating yourself. You sort of just mentioned you achieved 1000 forum posts.

At 4/26/14 08:36 AM, Murray wrote: Perhaps alongside you can bring up some discussions with the others in this thread as well. The more the merrier, they say.
aye, some discussion!

how did y'all fare on pico day yesterday? have a grand time? submit a piece for the special day? i myself enjoyed the stream in the chat room; the folks behind the camera put on a good show. some ng gems were brought up, plenty of other animations and some rather interesting pieces were up on the stream as well. all in all, it was an entertaining stream and the hosts did well on that.

I completely missed Pico Day as I was busy for the entirety of that day. What exactly happened on the stream yesterday?

On a completely different note, I'm curious to know both of your opinions on 16-bit video game consoles. Do you guys prefer the Neo Geo, TurboGrafx-16, Super Nintendo, or the Sega Genesis?

Assuming you guys play 16-bit games.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-28 02:40:29 Reply

95,000 Saves

Oh well, off to work I go :)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-29 10:06:08 Reply

"You passed 80000 Total Points. Bodacious!"

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-29 20:05:04 Reply

I was looking through the files to get a clean copy of the aura images, when I found this:
http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/formstuff/li-emoteselectTEMP.gif

BETA Newgrounds?

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Melancholy

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-29 20:31:39 Reply

At 4/29/14 08:05 PM, Conal wrote: I was looking through the files to get a clean copy of the aura images, when I found this:
http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/formstuff/li-emoteselectTEMP.gif

BETA Newgrounds?

Seems to be the emote select template. Nothing unused there.

At 4/29/14 08:25 PM, Conal wrote: What's all this unused stuff?

http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/misc/store-hiddenholycrap.gif

First one, 10 items, second one, 15 different items, third one, 20 different items, last one, 25 or more different items. I could be wrong though. No way to test it out now though due to store being closed.

http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/icons/hovers/TEMPORARYforarticons-90.png

Exactly what it says on the tin... Temp Art icons as in icons in use for now with art icons.

http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/icons/hovers/TEMPORARYforarticons-60.png

Same thing but older icon size (smaller).

& found what I was looking for.
http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/icons/stats/levelBGs_n.png

Not unused, a lot of this stuff was first discovered a day or two after the current design became permanent.

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 00:20:04 Reply

Level 55 attained.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 03:43:15 Reply

This thread needs MORE listmakers! I remember the times when we had 5 or 6 different listmakers and our discussions would take up 2 or even 3 posts, haha.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 06:30:00 Reply

Not done this in a while:

Listening to:

Accept - Restless and Wild. I've actually been listening to a lot of non-metal stuff lately, particularly from what I got by copying all of my dad's music onto my laptop. Some good stuff, others bad but for now, back to some metal!

At 4/27/14 07:08 AM, LucidShadowDreamer wrote: Than again, I somehow have >40 fans already, thanks for that! :D

For only being around for four months, that's not bad at all. It took me 9 1/2 years to reach 200 fans. :P

At 4/27/14 05:28 PM, FRAYDO wrote: how did y'all fare on pico day yesterday? have a grand time? submit a piece for the special day? i myself enjoyed the stream in the chat room; the folks behind the camera put on a good show. some ng gems were brought up, plenty of other animations and some rather interesting pieces were up on the stream as well. all in all, it was an entertaining stream and the hosts did well on that.

To be honest, the thought of Pico Day completely flew over my head this year. Spending more time outside the house means less time to think of NG. I didn't even realise Pico Day was near until a few days prior to it. Considering I won a tank trophy for User of the Year in 2011 on that Pico Day, it's appalling of me to be this way.

any of you actually go to the party? do share if ya did! i would have loved to gone to the pico day party; maybe some other time in the future :P

Contrary to what I said above, I still wish I went to the Pico Day parties. It's a damn shame I'm never able to go to them with it being over in America and all. That and I'm unemployed so I have no safe income to spend my money on getting over there. It's a shame it's like this because if I don't go to the Pico Day parties then the odds of ever meeting the Fulps are slim. I can always hope either of them (or even both) make a trip to the UK sometime but I can't hold my breath on it.

At 4/27/14 08:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: I kind of feel redundant congratulating the same people as fraydo.

This happened with all the listmakers years back anyway. Also, thanks. :D

On a completely different note, I'm curious to know both of your opinions on 16-bit video game consoles. Do you guys prefer the Neo Geo, TurboGrafx-16, Super Nintendo, or the Sega Genesis?

I have to say the Mega Drive but only because it was my first console and I never owned a Super Nintendo. The SNES is undoubtedly a technically superior console but any of the games I've played that were originally on it I've played on other consoles. There are times that I wish I had picked up a pre-Gamecube Nintendo console but apart from one year with the Mega Drive, it was Playstation all the way. However, there came one year where I got a Gamecube for Christmas and while my parents said if I wanted an Xbox instead they could swap it but I was more than happy with the Gamecube considering certain games.

At 4/30/14 03:43 AM, Haggard wrote:
This thread needs MORE listmakers! I remember the times when we had 5 or 6 different listmakers and our discussions would take up 2 or even 3 posts, haha.

I much prefer discussions over listmaking. Those days were indeed the best and I wish it could happen again sometime soon. Maybe a few old faces can show up from out of nowhere for old time sake.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 14:17:46 Reply

At 4/30/14 06:30 AM, Murray wrote: Not done this in a while:

Listening to:
Accept - Restless and Wild. I've actually been listening to a lot of non-metal stuff lately, particularly from what I got by copying all of my dad's music onto my laptop. Some good stuff, others bad but for now, back to some metal!

The only non-metal stuff I have been listening to is Led Zeppelin. Can't really count them as "metal", especially not the later albums like 'In Through the Out Door'

At 4/27/14 08:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: On a completely different note, I'm curious to know both of your opinions on 16-bit video game consoles. Do you guys prefer the Neo Geo, TurboGrafx-16, Super Nintendo, or the Sega Genesis?
I have to say the Mega Drive but only because it was my first console and I never owned a Super Nintendo. The SNES is undoubtedly a technically superior console but any of the games I've played that were originally on it I've played on other consoles. There are times that I wish I had picked up a pre-Gamecube Nintendo console but apart from one year with the Mega Drive, it was Playstation all the way. However, there came one year where I got a Gamecube for Christmas and while my parents said if I wanted an Xbox instead they could swap it but I was more than happy with the Gamecube considering certain games.

As much as I love the PlayStation (1 to 4), I have to say that the SNES STILL is one of the best consoles ever made. Game makers just had it down back then and the console is blessed with a lot of good stuff.

However, my dream is to own a NeoGeo one day. The only thing is: AES is heavily overpriced and I don't have any room for a MVS.

At 4/30/14 03:43 AM, Haggard wrote:
I much prefer discussions over listmaking. Those days were indeed the best and I wish it could happen again sometime soon. Maybe a few old faces can show up from out of nowhere for old time sake.

At least the lists gave me a reason to post something each day. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 21:32:11 Reply

44,444 Saves.

FRAYDO
FRAYDO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 21:47:12 Reply

listening to some chiptune playlist off of youtube. i've an affinity for chiptunes, 8-bit music, what have you; it's nice background sound as i commence daily chores or browse the web.

At 4/27/14 07:08 AM, LucidShadowDreamer wrote: Then again, I somehow have >40 fans already, thanks for that! :D

29 fans holla
though i've honestly no clue how that happened. baffling yet flattering haha!

At 4/29/14 08:25 PM, Conal wrote: stuff

digging around newgrounds? neat finds, mane

At 4/30/14 06:30 AM, Murray wrote: Listening to:

neat. gave it a listen, and i dig it.

At 4/27/14 05:28 PM, FRAYDO wrote: how did y'all fare on pico day yesterday?
To be honest, the thought of Pico Day completely flew over my head this year. Spending more time outside the house means less time to think of NG. I didn't even realise Pico Day was near until a few days prior to it. Considering I won a tank trophy for User of the Year in 2011 on that Pico Day, it's appalling of me to be this way.

you won a tank trophy? that is sweet. do they still award tank trophies or is that no longer a thing? good to spend time outside, indeed. i myself could use some more time outside the house; if i'm not online here i'm reading a book or practicing on an instrument or two.

Contrary to what I said above, I still wish I went to the Pico Day parties. It's a damn shame I'm never able to go to them with it being over in America and all. That and I'm unemployed so I have no safe income to spend my money on getting over there. It's a shame it's like this because if I don't go to the Pico Day parties then the odds of ever meeting the Fulps are slim. I can always hope either of them (or even both) make a trip to the UK sometime but I can't hold my breath on it.

a Pico Day party across the pond would be neat, or even a second party simultaneously held over there while the american party goes. dunno how it would work with time zones and all, but it's a thought.

At 4/27/14 08:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: On a completely different note, I'm curious to know both of your opinions on 16-bit video game consoles. Do you guys prefer the Neo Geo, TurboGrafx-16, Super Nintendo, or the Sega Genesis?

i have not had experience with the neo geo or turbografx-16, though between the SNES and genesis i would choose SNES. i had a blast with my genesis, mostly sonic the hedgehog 2 (though i could never get past that darned chemical plant zone lol).

i had a fair library for the SNES, and a friend and i still pop it out every so often for a round of Super Mario World or Killer Instinct. i've had no luck in recovering my Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, and less luck finding it. oh well heh.

which certain games were those? as i think of gamecube games i remember having a blast with the Resident Evil 1 gamecube remake! beautifully redone. Resident Evil 4 was fantastic as well, while i'm on the thought. Super Smash Bros Melee was great, and i simply cannot wait for the next coming up on the WiiU and 3DS. Mario Kart Double Dash was another great game in my opinion, but then i liked every Mario Kart installment haha.

love [luvh]

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-04-30 23:53:41 Reply

Listening to: Star Fox (SNES) music and the Super Hang-On (Genesis) Sountrack. Can't ever get enough of Super Hang-On's music!

At 4/30/14 06:30 AM, Murray wrote: Accept - Restless and Wild. I've actually been listening to a lot of non-metal stuff lately, particularly from what I got by copying all of my dad's music onto my laptop. Some good stuff, others bad but for now, back to some metal!

Not going to lie, but that song was surprisingly really good.

I don't know about the SNES being "undoubtedly a technically superior console." The Genesis and SNES are pretty much equals in my mind, even though I personally prefer the Genesis as it too was my first console. They both had probably some of the best exclusives of any generation and have real great hidden gems, too. Even from a technological stand point, the SNES has its short comings compared to the Genesis, and vice-versa. Like the SNES having a much bigger color palette and the Genesis having a much better processor.

The GameCube was a really great console, debatably Nintendo's best one. It's a shame it sold horribly, considering how so many great games were released for it, like Metroid Prime, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom, Animal Crossing, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, Viewiful Joe, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, the list goes on!

At 4/30/14 02:17 PM, Haggard wrote:
As much as I love the PlayStation (1 to 4), I have to say that the SNES STILL is one of the best consoles ever made. Game makers just had it down back then and the console is blessed with a lot of good stuff.

Yeah, the 16-bit generation is probably my favorite. Nothing against modern games, but the 16-bit generation just felt right to me.

However, my dream is to own a NeoGeo one day. The only thing is: AES is heavily overpriced and I don't have any room for a MVS.

I totally want a Neo Geo as well, but I'm going to focus more on getting a Master System, Saturn, and Dreamcast, as I just love everything Sega did back then.

At 4/30/14 09:47 PM, FRAYDO wrote: listening to some chiptune playlist off of youtube. i've an affinity for chiptunes, 8-bit music, what have you; it's nice background sound as i commence daily chores or browse the web.
i have not had experience with the neo geo or turbografx-16, though between the SNES and genesis i would choose SNES. i had a blast with my genesis, mostly sonic the hedgehog 2 (though i could never get past that darned chemical plant zone lol).

Yeah, I've never played a Neo Geo or Turbo-Grafx-16 myself, though I'd like to one day. And what games have you played on the Genesis other than Sonic 2? I could give you some great recommendations if you'd like, as I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the Genesis' library.

i had a fair library for the SNES, and a friend and i still pop it out every so often for a round of Super Mario World or Killer Instinct. i've had no luck in recovering my Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, and less luck finding it. oh well heh.

I've actually never played Killer Instinct or looked into that much. That's probably something I should fix, as all I know about the franchise is the whole "ultra/combo breaker" phrase.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-05-01 00:21:19 Reply

Level 44!

I'm going to miss having Belial accompany all of my posts, though.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Sig by Capcom - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-05-01 02:34:41 Reply

Can you believe it? I totaly forgot to mention my latest achievement...
32000 Experience >:(

Also, typing this on a phone is a real pain in the ass.