Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,085,009 Views
  • 91,102 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-14 07:38:00 Reply

At 10/13/12 08:21 AM, Coop wrote: Any Questions?

One, actually.
For total stats, which one do you guys use as achievements, Bahamut's Hexalist or the old Pentalist that NGLogs still uses?

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-14 07:59:30 Reply

Congrats to:
Decky: 2,000 Blams
DiMono: Level 27

At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: I don't want to buy games that don't even work on my damn laptop and I'm not talking about games that won't work simply because the graphics are far too powerful.

I agree that some games are very questionable being put on Steam when it is fucking awful, I avoid these games though, I'm very, extremely disappointed by Greenlight, games that are on there should be on Steam, having to go with people who just seem to want low budget horror games like Slender is a terrible idea. Some games can be bad even on a power computer, my computer can run any game on the highest setting at 60 FPS but still has some slow down on the Binding of Isaac because the game is made in flash. Going from games that just don't run because the games are badly tested, I've never had this before, even on my weak laptop.

At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote: I've always congratulated for every 5k - it's so far between for the average Newgrounder, that it'll take an age to achieve one to the other, if you see what I mean.

I see what you mean but I'm going to still do it every 10,000.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-14 10:22:45 Reply

Wow... Are racist adverts allowed on British TV now?

Listening to:

Rémi Gazel - Rayman OST. Because this game has quite a soundtrack.

At 10/13/12 04:27 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: I don't want to buy games that don't even work on my damn laptop and I'm not talking about games that won't work simply because the graphics are far too powerful. There are games out there that are horribly tested by the developers and most likely Steam themselves. I don't know how their approval system works for new games as well as updates but if broken games can slide, then I wouldn't give it long until someone manages to put a virus on there. I know the last part sounds like I'm really stretching it but the way these games are going, that's where it may as well be.
The only game that I've ever bought that didn't work on my PC (just on my laptop) is Amnesia, and I believe that's because I have a shitty intel mobile gpu on it.

How about Stranger's Wrath? What about Munch's Oddysee when that was first uploaded to Steam? The fact that Steam actually approved them two just shows how little proofreading there is. I know they were released on Steam for the Christmas sale 2009 but it's still no excuse. Surely Steam will have a variety of computers to use to test the games before approval and pick up if anything like the game being broken from the very start. Munch's Oddysee crashed on level 1 while Stranger's Wrath was completely FUBAR. Horribly low frame rate no matter how good your computer was.

So how about a game that actually doesn't work for squat? I bought a game called Dwarfs!? and it crashed on startup. Never had a fix for it so that was my money down the drain and it was even promoted for one of the Summer/Holiday achievements. So what Steam did was promote an entirely broken game.

Another beef with Steam is how some games may require GFWL as well. Bioshock 2 is a huge offender for this as if you bought it from Steam, you not only needed Steam to login to play it, you also needed GFWL login on top of that just to play the fucking game. Oh, and it was broken as well with it crashing every five minutes and 2K Games not even giving a shit at all.

I agree with you about Steam's customer support.. It could definitely be better. At least it's better than Origins custommer support.. I heard that some times if you buy a really buggy game you can contact steam support and ask for a refund and they'll refund it.. at least they do that.

I'd like them to refund the majority of my games but I know it's too late at this point.

At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: For him, it's more time length than quantity of bans.
Oh, he's got plenty of bans, though. As has Twilight, or whatever the fuck he calls himself these days.

Of course but in the matter of Armissea, it's really all about how long he's been banned for in total. I'd say three years.

I think from the guidelines being posted again, some people will notice once more and post here.

Depends where you're posting it, though.

At 10/14/12 07:59 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: I don't want to buy games that don't even work on my damn laptop and I'm not talking about games that won't work simply because the graphics are far too powerful.
I agree that some games are very questionable being put on Steam when it is fucking awful, I avoid these games though, I'm very, extremely disappointed by Greenlight, games that are on there should be on Steam, having to go with people who just seem to want low budget horror games like Slender is a terrible idea.

I'm just waiting for them to greenlight a My Little Pony game and then Greenlight will officially be considered a joke. Hell, I'd be surprised if they haven't got one game on there already due to this.

Going from games that just don't run because the games are badly tested, I've never had this before, even on my weak laptop.

I've got examples above. I could probably go through my games library and point out more games that find themselves to be broken from the very start.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

bifgis
bifgis
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-14 13:19:29 Reply

Now in the top 400 EXP

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-14 14:23:28 Reply

At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/13/12 10:41 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/12 07:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: It is, and it's free! However, I don't like Steam that much anymore so I'm staying away from the games as much as I can. I'm even wanting to get rid of my account.
That's surprising, considering how much you used to like Steam.
You'd think that but as time has progressed, Steam has declined and it's only gotten worse and worse at this point.

Good thing that I never got into Steam in the first place. :P

Let's just say once one or two of us are done here, this thread will no longer have its daily activities.
We sure need some fresh faces in here.
I'd love to see fresh faces here. Hell, if I didn't then what would have been the point of handling the Wi/Ht? Regulars and Members lists for 2008-2010? I have love for this place and I'd hate to see it die out completely. Of course, we all have to move on from things so this is something I may have to let go if activity continues to drop.

Activity has been very low for quite some time now. I sure hope that it does pick up again. Because if it doesn't... well, then this place IS going to die out sooner or later. :/

At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/13/12 10:41 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/12 07:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: It is, and it's free! However, I don't like Steam that much anymore so I'm staying away from the games as much as I can. I'm even wanting to get rid of my account.
That's surprising, considering how much you used to like Steam.
You'd think that but as time has progressed, Steam has declined and it's only gotten worse and worse at this point.

Good thing that I never got into Steam in the first place. :P

Let's just say once one or two of us are done here, this thread will no longer have its daily activities.
We sure need some fresh faces in here.
I'd love to see fresh faces here. Hell, if I didn't then what would have been the point of handling the Wi/Ht? Regulars and Members lists for 2008-2010? I have love for this place and I'd hate to see it die out completely. Of course, we all have to move on from things so this is something I may have to let go if activity continues to drop.

Activity has been very low for quite some time now. I sure hope that it does pick up again. Because if it doesn't... well, then this place IS going to die out sooner or later. :/

At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/13/12 10:41 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/12 02:24 PM, Coop wrote:
At 10/11/12 01:43 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/9/12 01:45 PM, Haggard wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. But would you also rather have Rebecca Black on your mind, just because there's a girl singing in the video?
Oh dear god. At least Carly Rae is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting close to.
So, um... just call her, maybe? :P
I would, but it appears that she wrote her number down.

This was crazy anyway, you just met her.

Those weird e-mails are one of the reasons I simply cannot abandon this mailaccount.
Then get another account and check this one periodically.
I already have 6 e-mail adresses that I use every now and then. No need to get another one. :P
6?! Wow, I survive with three.

I had 7 mail accounts at one time, but I had to abandon one, because it was flooded with spam-mails. I don't even know why that happened. Maybe I should try creating that account again to see if it's still on the spammers radar.

I think I saw about 30 seconds of that video. I hardly ever watch embedded videos, because most of the time it's boring shit.
That's plenty to see, though.
One of my colleagues showed me some "turkish Gangnam Style" a few days ago. So, that's two videos I've seen a few seconds of.
Since my recent experiences of the Turks is in Assassin's Creed Revelations, I've now got the Constantinople Assassin's Guild dancing to Gangnam Style in my head. Weird.

I just got reminded of "Dschingis Kahn", some german Disco-Combo...
Gangman Style, Disco Version.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-14 19:15:04 Reply

Passed 7000 posts.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 00:50:49 Reply

I'm just going to post this here and hope!

Do any of you know of a good free compression program for compressing .MOV or .WMV files and possibly even a free .MOV to .MP4 convertor/compression program. It's for a friend who would like to upload some stuff on NG but the files are huge, way beyond NG's upload limits. Once we have shrunk them at least we can put them in a .Zip file to upload them and that I can actually manage. Any help would be appreciated. If not what thread would be the best thread to post these questions in?

Thanks in advance gamejunkie.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 01:30:12 Reply

At 10/15/12 12:50 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Do any of you know of a good free compression program for compressing .MOV or .WMV files and possibly even a free .MOV to .MP4 convertor/compression program.

Try SUPER.
The download link is at the bottom of the page.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 01:41:35 Reply

At 10/15/12 01:30 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/15/12 12:50 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Do any of you know of a good free compression program for compressing .MOV or .WMV files and possibly even a free .MOV to .MP4 convertor/compression program.
Try SUPER.
The download link is at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Haggard. Downloading it right now. Cheers. Also I sent you a PM with a link to the NG Dump where I actually managed to get one clip to upload. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

If anyone else here is a Hendrix fan let me know and I will send you the Dump link.

Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Member since: May. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 02:47:36 Reply

Aww... I missed the mark by one point.
Last night I had 999, and when I woke up, I had 1,001...

Ah well, I'm still happy with my three achievements!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 04:13:08 Reply

Coop watches his sporting weekend go from bad to worse, before congratulating:
bifgis: Top 400 Experienced
LiquidFire: 7,000 Posts
Knuckstrike: 1,000 Blams; 6,000 Saves; 7,000 B/P; Private

At 10/14/12 07:38 AM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote:
At 10/13/12 08:21 AM, Coop wrote: Any Questions?
One, actually.
For total stats, which one do you guys use as achievements, Bahamut's Hexalist or the old Pentalist that NGLogs still uses?

Now that's a very astute question. Personally, I'll be using Pentalist stats on my own spreadsheet, monitoring my daily progress, though I don't see why we should not upgrade this to Hexalist.

At 10/14/12 07:59 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote: I've always congratulated for every 5k - it's so far between for the average Newgrounder, that it'll take an age to achieve one to the other, if you see what I mean.
I see what you mean but I'm going to still do it every 10,000.

I think we've been over this before and while I can see what you're getting at, I've still not reached the tipping point of saying that it's officially too easy to get 5,000 Medal Points... not unless you count when the HTD pieces were spewed out daily, with a 100 point medal apiece, just for clicking to their site.

At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Wow... Are racist adverts allowed on British TV now?

It's not racist. You laugh at the bigots, not at the jokes.

At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: For him, it's more time length than quantity of bans.
Oh, he's got plenty of bans, though. As has Twilight, or whatever the fuck he calls himself these days.
Of course but in the matter of Armissea, it's really all about how long he's been banned for in total. I'd say three years.

And counting.

I think from the guidelines being posted again, some people will notice once more and post here.
Depends where you're posting it, though.

Every now and again, here.

At 10/14/12 02:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/13/12 10:41 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/12 02:24 PM, Coop wrote:
At 10/11/12 01:43 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/9/12 01:45 PM, Haggard wrote:
Oh dear god. At least Carly Rae is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting close to.
So, um... just call her, maybe? :P
I would, but it appears that she wrote her number down wrong.
This was crazy anyway, you just met her.

Well, she did just meet me and give me the number. It does happen.

Those weird e-mails are one of the reasons I simply cannot abandon this mailaccount.
Then get another account and check this one periodically.
I already have 6 e-mail adresses that I use every now and then. No need to get another one. :P
6?! Wow, I survive with three.
I had 7 mail accounts at one time, but I had to abandon one, because it was flooded with spam-mails. I don't even know why that happened. Maybe I should try creating that account again to see if it's still on the spammers radar.

A good spam filter is always a bonus.

I think I saw about 30 seconds of that video. I hardly ever watch embedded videos, because most of the time it's boring shit.
That's plenty to see, though.
One of my colleagues showed me some "turkish Gangnam Style" a few days ago. So, that's two videos I've seen a few seconds of.
Since my recent experiences of the Turks is in Assassin's Creed Revelations, I've now got the Constantinople Assassin's Guild dancing to Gangnam Style in my head. Weird.
I just got reminded of "Dschingis Kahn", some german Disco-Combo...
Gangman Style, Disco Version.

Saw the guys from F1 dance it yesterday. Now I think there is little hope for the world.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 04:51:34 Reply

At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: How about Stranger's Wrath? What about Munch's Oddysee when that was first uploaded to Steam? The fact that Steam actually approved them two just shows how little proofreading there is. I know they were released on Steam for the Christmas sale 2009 but it's still no excuse. Surely Steam will have a variety of computers to use to test the games before approval and pick up if anything like the game being broken from the very start. Munch's Oddysee crashed on level 1 while Stranger's Wrath was completely FUBAR. Horribly low frame rate no matter how good your computer was.

So how about a game that actually doesn't work for squat? I bought a game called Dwarfs!? and it crashed on startup. Never had a fix for it so that was my money down the drain and it was even promoted for one of the Summer/Holiday achievements. So what Steam did was promote an entirely broken game.

I guess they probably should have a more strict approval process.. and greenlight might make it worse. Honestly, it's kind of hard for me to dislike something like that they publish some buggy games some times. Steam pretty much has a monopoly. I have a lot of games and it'd really suck to lose them all. If I end up buying a game that doesn't work on either of my PCs then I'd probably look into reviews a lot more than I do now to see if anybody has had problems with the game.

I'm a bit supportive of Origin because of stuff like this.. Since Origin came along Steam has released a lot of new features. (e.g. Big picture and the community redesign) Hopefully they'll eventually get to the point where they make sure games work on a wide variety of computers.

Quitting Steam would be hard for me. I play games semi-regularly using Steam.. I don't think I ever saw you in-game..
Steam is also pretty much the only instant messenger that I use, and that a lot of my friends use.

Another beef with Steam is how some games may require GFWL as well. Bioshock 2 is a huge offender for this as if you bought it from Steam, you not only needed Steam to login to play it, you also needed GFWL login on top of that just to play the fucking game. Oh, and it was broken as well with it crashing every five minutes and 2K Games not even giving a shit at all.

I can imagine GFWL being really annoying. Having an Xbox live account before I ever played a GFWL game it really didn't bother me much because I didn't have to sign up. The most annoying thing for me about GFWL is the 20 min installation the first time I launch a GFWL game. I've heard a lot of bad things about it constantly signing people out and not allowing them to play the game. I guess I've been lucky.

At 10/15/12 02:47 AM, Knuckstrike wrote: Aww... I missed the mark by one point.
Last night I had 999, and when I woke up, I had 1,001...

Ah well, I'm still happy with my three achievements!

I'll admit.. whenever this has happened to me in the past I've edited it for the screenie.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 06:37:18 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote: Knuckstrike: Private

LOL! I'm going to assume you're wearing the ever popular Peril Sensitive Sunglasses? If you take them off, you will see that it clearly says Rank: 'Master Sergeant'.

Too many statistics, too many statistics.
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 08:31:25 Reply

Listening to:

Immortal - At the Heart of Winter

At 10/14/12 02:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: You'd think that but as time has progressed, Steam has declined and it's only gotten worse and worse at this point.
Good thing that I never got into Steam in the first place. :P

Yep, you made a good call on that. Sadly, if I want to play those games, it'll be a matter of rebuying them elsewhere. Well, that's if they're available on non-Steam services so something like Half-Life is out the window.

I'd love to see fresh faces here. Hell, if I didn't then what would have been the point of handling the Wi/Ht? Regulars and Members lists for 2008-2010? I have love for this place and I'd hate to see it die out completely. Of course, we all have to move on from things so this is something I may have to let go if activity continues to drop.
Activity has been very low for quite some time now. I sure hope that it does pick up again. Because if it doesn't... well, then this place IS going to die out sooner or later. :/

Same can be said for the BBS as a whole.

I just got reminded of "Dschingis Kahn", some german Disco-Combo...

I love that song!!

At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Wow... Are racist adverts allowed on British TV now?
It's not racist. You laugh at the bigots, not at the jokes.

If I was part of that culture, I'd be offended and be filing in a complaint by now.

Of course but in the matter of Armissea, it's really all about how long he's been banned for in total. I'd say three years.
And counting.

Until he gets the axe which is probably.... never.

Depends where you're posting it, though.
Every now and again, here.

That I can settle with. It would help if you had it stored on a news post somewhere.

At 10/15/12 04:51 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: So how about a game that actually doesn't work for squat? I bought a game called Dwarfs!? and it crashed on startup. Never had a fix for it so that was my money down the drain and it was even promoted for one of the Summer/Holiday achievements. So what Steam did was promote an entirely broken game.
I guess they probably should have a more strict approval process.. and greenlight might make it worse. Honestly, it's kind of hard for me to dislike something like that they publish some buggy games some times. Steam pretty much has a monopoly. I have a lot of games and it'd really suck to lose them all. If I end up buying a game that doesn't work on either of my PCs then I'd probably look into reviews a lot more than I do now to see if anybody has had problems with the game.

One bullshit to another is what's keeping me away from Steam games. I did buy two games from GOG the other day and although I had problems running Duke Nukem 3D, all it took was to run it on admin mode and it worked like a charm. However, controls are a different story as I have a hard time adapting to arrow keys for movement.

I'm a bit supportive of Origin because of stuff like this.. Since Origin came along Steam has released a lot of new features. (e.g. Big picture and the community redesign) Hopefully they'll eventually get to the point where they make sure games work on a wide variety of computers.

I wouldn't have much hope in them at this point. I don't even want to know what Origin can do to me if I have problems with Steam.

Quitting Steam would be hard for me. I play games semi-regularly using Steam.. I don't think I ever saw you in-game..

It sucks for me to do it right now but I've had enough grief from them. I only wish someone could do a deal with me so that they take my account and I'll get something in return. It would be bad to let this account rot away when someone else would have a lot more use with it.

Steam is also pretty much the only instant messenger that I use, and that a lot of my friends use.

I only speak to a maximum of two people right now. For Coop, I may just PM him from now on but my friend who uses Steam a lot, half the time he doesn't even respond to my messages so I wonder if there's any point in even using Steam for IM now. There's still Facebook for him to use the chat feature to talk to me.

I can imagine GFWL being really annoying. Having an Xbox live account before I ever played a GFWL game it really didn't bother me much because I didn't have to sign up. The most annoying thing for me about GFWL is the 20 min installation the first time I launch a GFWL game. I've heard a lot of bad things about it constantly signing people out and not allowing them to play the game. I guess I've been lucky.

I honestly want to slap the face of whoever thought of the idea of GFWL. This really is the bane of PC gaming and if shit like this continues, then I can see PC gaming dying out fast.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Member since: May. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 09:35:53 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:51 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 10/15/12 02:47 AM, Knuckstrike wrote: Aww... I missed the mark by one point.
Last night I had 999, and when I woke up, I had 1,001...

Ah well, I'm still happy with my three achievements!
I'll admit.. whenever this has happened to me in the past I've edited it for the screenie.

*Whistles unsuspiciously*

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
DiMono
DiMono
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 10:50:58 Reply

Speaking of 7000 B/P, last night I crossed 27,000 of them. Less than 3,000 remaining to Supreme Commander.


Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 12:39:34 Reply

At 10/15/12 01:41 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Thanks Haggard. Downloading it right now. Cheers. Also I sent you a PM with a link to the NG Dump where I actually managed to get one clip to upload. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

The sound quality isn't that great, but I guess this is because the camera doesn't have such a good microphone. But as far as I can tell, the guitar playing is excellent. I love the look on his face at the end of the video. "Oh, what just happened?" :)

At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/14/12 02:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/14/12 07:10 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/13/12 10:41 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/12 02:24 PM, Coop wrote:
At 10/11/12 01:43 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/9/12 01:45 PM, Haggard wrote:
Oh dear god. At least Carly Rae is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting close to.
So, um... just call her, maybe? :P
I would, but it appears that she wrote her number down wrong.
This was crazy anyway, you just met her.
Well, she did just meet me and give me the number. It does happen.

But not too often. And I still don't know why Mrs. Rae wants to be called "Maybe".

Then get another account and check this one periodically.
I already have 6 e-mail adresses that I use every now and then. No need to get another one. :P
6?! Wow, I survive with three.
I had 7 mail accounts at one time, but I had to abandon one, because it was flooded with spam-mails. I don't even know why that happened. Maybe I should try creating that account again to see if it's still on the spammers radar.
A good spam filter is always a bonus.

Yeah, I blocked many adresses and keywords, but it didn't help. My other e-mail-adresses recieve the occasional spam every now and then, but nothing that I can't handle. Maybe it did pay off that I use services like guerillamail.org when I sign up for websites that I don't trust too much or that I just know I won't use too often.

That's plenty to see, though.
One of my colleagues showed me some "turkish Gangnam Style" a few days ago. So, that's two videos I've seen a few seconds of.
Since my recent experiences of the Turks is in Assassin's Creed Revelations, I've now got the Constantinople Assassin's Guild dancing to Gangnam Style in my head. Weird.
I just got reminded of "Dschingis Kahn", some german Disco-Combo...
Gangman Style, Disco Version.
Saw the guys from F1 dance it yesterday. Now I think there is little hope for the world.

I heard the song today on some internet stream. "Top 40" or whatever it was called. If my colleagues turn on the same stream tomorrow, I'll ask them if they can change it. I can tolerate different tastes in music, but not for 8 hours straight...

At 10/15/12 08:31 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/14/12 02:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: You'd think that but as time has progressed, Steam has declined and it's only gotten worse and worse at this point.
Good thing that I never got into Steam in the first place. :P
Yep, you made a good call on that. Sadly, if I want to play those games, it'll be a matter of rebuying them elsewhere. Well, that's if they're available on non-Steam services so something like Half-Life is out the window.

That really sucks.

I'd love to see fresh faces here. Hell, if I didn't then what would have been the point of handling the Wi/Ht? Regulars and Members lists for 2008-2010? I have love for this place and I'd hate to see it die out completely. Of course, we all have to move on from things so this is something I may have to let go if activity continues to drop.
Activity has been very low for quite some time now. I sure hope that it does pick up again. Because if it doesn't... well, then this place IS going to die out sooner or later. :/
Same can be said for the BBS as a whole.

Same can be said for Newgrounds as a whole. Portal activity has been declining as well.

I just got reminded of "Dschingis Kahn", some german Disco-Combo...
I love that song!!

Is there an english version of that song?


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 14:27:07 Reply

Congrats to:
bifgis: Rank 400 in Experience
LiquidFire: 7,000 Posts
Knuckstrike: 1,000 Blams, 6,000 Saves, Master Sergeant
Addict: Lt. General
DiMono: 27,000 B/P

I'm tired and busy fpr replies, I will try later sometime.

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 16:08:26 Reply

It seems I now have over 9000 saves. (I couldn't resist...)


"It's easier to talk about the bad than to understand the good." - Jirard Khalil
"This was a mistake." - Jirard Khalil, 2013
"WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE! GET READY. . ."

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 16:53:46 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: It seems I now have over 9000 saves. (I couldn't resist...)

Seriously...

Let this dinosaur age of a joke die already.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 17:02:49 Reply

At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've got examples above. I could probably go through my games library and point out more games that find themselves to be broken from the very start.

This could happen on any platform though, I'd say Steam needs more play testers (there is also the possiblity that the game did work at one point during a testing but it could be broke when it was going live on Steam) but it is mostly the development studio who should be doing that.

There could be reasons why it is broken, but I haven't looked. I will continue to use Steam though because I simply love it.
SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 20:07:37 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:53 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: It seems I now have over 9000 saves. (I couldn't resist...)
Seriously...

Let this dinosaur age of a joke die already.

Sorry, I just felt like saying something different. I usually never mention any type of meme.


"It's easier to talk about the bad than to understand the good." - Jirard Khalil
"This was a mistake." - Jirard Khalil, 2013
"WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE! GET READY. . ."

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 21:49:58 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote: I think we've been over this before and while I can see what you're getting at, I've still not reached the tipping point of saying that it's officially too easy to get 5,000 Medal Points... not unless you count when the HTD pieces were spewed out daily, with a 100 point medal apiece, just for clicking to their site.

I agree. It's taken me 3 years to get to 60,000. Some people obviously get points faster than I do, but regardless.. I'm near the top 100 in total medal points and if you only congratulated every 10k medal points then I would have only posted here 6 times.. In the same times I've posted here around 22 times for B/P rank upgrades, 33 times every 1k saves, 5 times every 1k blams, and around 11 times every 1k EXP.

Not many people get 10k medal points very quickly, and for the most part the ones that do don't even post here.

At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Yep, you made a good call on that. Sadly, if I want to play those games, it'll be a matter of rebuying them elsewhere. Well, that's if they're available on non-Steam services so something like Half-Life is out the window.

Well, you could always switch to console gaming. All of the Half-Life games, even the first, have come out on consoles.

One bullshit to another is what's keeping me away from Steam games. I did buy two games from GOG the other day and although I had problems running Duke Nukem 3D, all it took was to run it on admin mode and it worked like a charm. However, controls are a different story as I have a hard time adapting to arrow keys for movement.

GOG is amazing. It'll probably never be as popular as steam is though, unfortunately. They actually make old games compatible with newer operating systems.

I'm a bit supportive of Origin because of stuff like this.. Since Origin came along Steam has released a lot of new features. (e.g. Big picture and the community redesign) Hopefully they'll eventually get to the point where they make sure games work on a wide variety of computers.
I wouldn't have much hope in them at this point. I don't even want to know what Origin can do to me if I have problems with Steam.

Origin is alright. The Origin client feels a lot smoother than Steams, but I'm not sure if they release buggy games or not. I've only gotten one game on Origin, and I only have it because they gave anybody that used a promotional code $20 to buy any game they want.

It sucks for me to do it right now but I've had enough grief from them. I only wish someone could do a deal with me so that they take my account and I'll get something in return. It would be bad to let this account rot away when someone else would have a lot more use with it.

I don't go there often so I'm not sure how people would respond.. but you could try /v/. You could probably find somebody willing to buy it there.

I only speak to a maximum of two people right now. For Coop, I may just PM him from now on but my friend who uses Steam a lot, half the time he doesn't even respond to my messages so I wonder if there's any point in even using Steam for IM now. There's still Facebook for him to use the chat feature to talk to me.

I speak to 20+ people on Steam on a regular basis.. Only about 4 of which I have added on something else. I'd have to stop talking to a lot of people if I stopped using steam.

I honestly want to slap the face of whoever thought of the idea of GFWL. This really is the bane of PC gaming and if shit like this continues, then I can see PC gaming dying out fast.

Microsoft makes so much money off each Xbox game sale and from Xbox live subscriptions.. I think Microsoft gets a cut of every GFWL game sold, but none from non-GFWL games. They just want more money.

At 10/15/12 05:02 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've got examples above. I could probably go through my games library and point out more games that find themselves to be broken from the very start.
This could happen on any platform though, I'd say Steam needs more play testers (there is also the possiblity that the game did work at one point during a testing but it could be broke when it was going live on Steam) but it is mostly the development studio who should be doing that.
There could be reasons why it is broken, but I haven't looked. I will continue to use Steam though because I simply love it.

Ever game you buy on consoles will be at least somewhat playable. That's a guarantee. (Unless it gets scratched up or something, of course)

There are some games that are buggy as hell, but you'll always be able to at least play some of them. PC gaming unfortunately has some flaws, like that games some times might not work at all.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-15 22:44:57 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: It seems I now have over 9000 saves. (I couldn't resist...)

That's good but you should try hitting the '0' and '1' buttons a little more frequently. Your Save to Blam ratio is appalling.

Blams 664
Saves 9,016

That's 13.65 Saves (approximately) for every 1 Blam. Surely you can do better than that?

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-16 03:11:32 Reply

Coop gets up slowly, while congratulating:
Knuckstrike: Master Sergeant
Addict: Lieutenant General
DiMono: 27,000 B/P
SmashLuigiFan1: 9,000 Saves

At 10/15/12 06:37 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote: Knuckstrike: Private
LOL! I'm going to assume you're wearing the ever popular Peril Sensitive Sunglasses? If you take them off, you will see that it clearly says Rank: 'Master Sergeant'.

Too many statistics, too many statistics.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Too tired, while writing all of this.

I think I make a most eloquent argument, don't you?

At 10/15/12 08:31 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Wow... Are racist adverts allowed on British TV now?
It's not racist. You laugh at the bigots, not at the jokes.
If I was part of that culture, I'd be offended and be filing in a complaint by now.

They are just making a play on the name of the company - Amigo Loans. Complain more about the silly APR

Of course but in the matter of Armissea, it's really all about how long he's been banned for in total. I'd say three years.
And counting.
Until he gets the axe which is probably.... never.

Yep

Depends where you're posting it, though.
Every now and again, here.
That I can settle with. It would help if you had it stored on a news post somewhere.

I can do that as well.

At 10/15/12 12:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/14/12 02:23 PM, Haggard wrote: This was crazy anyway, you just met her.
Well, she did just meet me and give me the number. It does happen.
But not too often. And I still don't know why Mrs. Rae wants to be called "Maybe".

I think she's still a miss, hence why she is hitting on guys. So we call her Carly Rae Maybe, now?

Perhaps...

Then get another account and check this one periodically.
I already have 6 e-mail adresses that I use every now and then. No need to get another one. :P
6?! Wow, I survive with three.
I had 7 mail accounts at one time, but I had to abandon one, because it was flooded with spam-mails. I don't even know why that happened. Maybe I should try creating that account again to see if it's still on the spammers radar.
A good spam filter is always a bonus.
Yeah, I blocked many adresses and keywords, but it didn't help. My other e-mail-adresses recieve the occasional spam every now and then, but nothing that I can't handle. Maybe it did pay off that I use services like guerillamail.org when I sign up for websites that I don't trust too much or that I just know I won't use too often.

It's not as bad as going through the works email and filtering out their spam, because the woman before me never bothered to uncheck the boxes for stuff she booked online.

At 10/15/12 09:49 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote: I think we've been over this before and while I can see what you're getting at, I've still not reached the tipping point of saying that it's officially too easy to get 5,000 Medal Points... not unless you count when the HTD pieces were spewed out daily, with a 100 point medal apiece, just for clicking to their site.
I agree. It's taken me 3 years to get to 60,000. Some people obviously get points faster than I do, but regardless.. I'm near the top 100 in total medal points and if you only congratulated every 10k medal points then I would have only posted here 6 times.. In the same times I've posted here around 22 times for B/P rank upgrades, 33 times every 1k saves, 5 times every 1k blams, and around 11 times every 1k EXP.

Not many people get 10k medal points very quickly, and for the most part the ones that do don't even post here.

Well, that's 2-2... I'll still congratulate at 5k and post at 5k for my own achievement. At least it's a way of getting +1 post :P


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-16 04:31:53 Reply

I have over 59,000 saves.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-16 09:24:24 Reply

Listening to:

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden. Classic!

At 10/15/12 12:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/15/12 08:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yep, you made a good call on that. Sadly, if I want to play those games, it'll be a matter of rebuying them elsewhere. Well, that's if they're available on non-Steam services so something like Half-Life is out the window.
That really sucks.

While Half-Life IS on console, it's just not the same as the PC experience.

Same can be said for the BBS as a whole.
Same can be said for Newgrounds as a whole. Portal activity has been declining as well.

I miss 2005 a lot.

I love that song!!
Is there an english version of that song?

Who needs an English version of Moskau?

At 10/15/12 05:02 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've got examples above. I could probably go through my games library and point out more games that find themselves to be broken from the very start.
This could happen on any platform though, I'd say Steam needs more play testers (there is also the possiblity that the game did work at one point during a testing but it could be broke when it was going live on Steam) but it is mostly the development studio who should be doing that.

The thing is, how often do you hear console games just being broken from the start? It seems to happen more with Steam than anywhere else but none of them are excused in this case. Consumers shouldn't buy the games and be beta testers for developers.

At 10/15/12 09:49 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 10/13/12 03:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Yep, you made a good call on that. Sadly, if I want to play those games, it'll be a matter of rebuying them elsewhere. Well, that's if they're available on non-Steam services so something like Half-Life is out the window.
Well, you could always switch to console gaming. All of the Half-Life games, even the first, have come out on consoles.

So should I get The Orange Box on PS3 and play TF2 on that? :P Yeah, horrifying thought but this is where the 360 has an advantage for me if I had one.

One bullshit to another is what's keeping me away from Steam games. I did buy two games from GOG the other day and although I had problems running Duke Nukem 3D, all it took was to run it on admin mode and it worked like a charm. However, controls are a different story as I have a hard time adapting to arrow keys for movement.
GOG is amazing. It'll probably never be as popular as steam is though, unfortunately. They actually make old games compatible with newer operating systems.

I've bought three games so far which are Duke Nukem 3D as mentioned above, Rayman and Another World. All have worked fine so I can't complain. Sure, I had that blip with Duke Nukem 3D but at least there was a way around the problem.

It sucks for me to do it right now but I've had enough grief from them. I only wish someone could do a deal with me so that they take my account and I'll get something in return. It would be bad to let this account rot away when someone else would have a lot more use with it.
I don't go there often so I'm not sure how people would respond.. but you could try /v/. You could probably find somebody willing to buy it there.

Yeah, I've been thinking I might have to bite the bullet on that. I know a friend of mine who frequents 4chan so I'll ask him if he sees any Steam accounts being sold.

I only speak to a maximum of two people right now. For Coop, I may just PM him from now on but my friend who uses Steam a lot, half the time he doesn't even respond to my messages so I wonder if there's any point in even using Steam for IM now. There's still Facebook for him to use the chat feature to talk to me.
I speak to 20+ people on Steam on a regular basis.. Only about 4 of which I have added on something else. I'd have to stop talking to a lot of people if I stopped using steam.

I'm just glad I am working my way without having to use Steam. I could do the same for MSN but there's still the odd person or two that I still speak to a lot.

I honestly want to slap the face of whoever thought of the idea of GFWL. This really is the bane of PC gaming and if shit like this continues, then I can see PC gaming dying out fast.
Microsoft makes so much money off each Xbox game sale and from Xbox live subscriptions.. I think Microsoft gets a cut of every GFWL game sold, but none from non-GFWL games. They just want more money.

I'm clean from having an Xbox Live subscription. :P My problem with their online services is the monthly fee which I feel I won't ever be committed to make the money justified.

Ever game you buy on consoles will be at least somewhat playable. That's a guarantee. (Unless it gets scratched up or something, of course)

Or it's Silent Hill HD...

At 10/15/12 10:44 PM, gamejunkie wrote: That's 13.65 Saves (approximately) for every 1 Blam. Surely you can do better than that?

He would except everyone is suffering with lack of blams. There's just so little showing up. At least he's not like those jerks with a couple ten thousand of saves and only 0/1 blam point. Those are the kind of jackasses that need to be deleted from the site.

At 10/16/12 03:11 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/15/12 08:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: If I was part of that culture, I'd be offended and be filing in a complaint by now.
They are just making a play on the name of the company - Amigo Loans. Complain more about the silly APR

Still looks racist to me.

That I can settle with. It would help if you had it stored on a news post somewhere.
I can do that as well.

I know you want to keep the Blammer 30 story on your main page for a while so whenever's good.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-16 11:12:29 Reply

Congrats to:
SmashLuigiFan1: 9,000 Saves
DoctorStrongbad: 59,000 Saves

At 10/15/12 09:49 PM, Jolly wrote: There are some games that are buggy as hell, but you'll always be able to at least play some of them. PC gaming unfortunately has some flaws, like that games some times might not work at all.

Having just got into the PC scene, most of the stuff is blind ignorance for me because it hasn't happened to me. I understand the deal with a broken game though, I just haven't experienced a completely broken game to the point where I can't play it... yet.

At 10/16/12 09:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: The thing is, how often do you hear console games just being broken from the start? It seems to happen more with Steam than anywhere else but none of them are excused in this case. Consumers shouldn't buy the games and be beta testers for developers.

I hear of game breaking bugs which might as well be broken, maybe something for the future where more developers could get fans (or just testers in general) to test games before it goes up so it is 100% working.

Maybe not 100% because bugs can be bitches but I hope you get the idea.
At 10/16/12 09:24 AM, Bahamut wrote:
GOG is amazing. It'll probably never be as popular as steam is though, unfortunately. They actually make old games compatible with newer operating systems.

GOG is great, but I hardly use it because most of the games I want on there is:
1) On Steam
2) I own it and it still works

It is worth joining though for the free games you get for just signing up.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-16 14:06:20 Reply

At 10/15/12 04:53 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:08 PM, SmashLuigiFan1 wrote: It seems I now have over 9000 saves. (I couldn't resist...)
Seriously...

Let this dinosaur age of a joke die already.

WHAT YOU SAY?! Old memes don't die out. They will come back eventually.
http://xkcd.com/286/

At 10/16/12 03:11 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/15/12 12:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/15/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/14/12 02:23 PM, Haggard wrote: This was crazy anyway, you just met her.
Well, she did just meet me and give me the number. It does happen.
But not too often. And I still don't know why Mrs. Rae wants to be called "Maybe".
I think she's still a miss, hence why she is hitting on guys.

Oh right. Almost every other language gets rid of distinguishing between a married and an unmarried woman, but in the english language, it still maters. :P
Why is a man always called "Mr.", but for a woman it matters wether she's married or not?

So we call her Carly Rae Maybe, now?

She says "Call me 'Maybe'" not "Call me 'Carly Rae Maybe'".

6?! Wow, I survive with three.
I had 7 mail accounts at one time, but I had to abandon one, because it was flooded with spam-mails. I don't even know why that happened. Maybe I should try creating that account again to see if it's still on the spammers radar.
A good spam filter is always a bonus.
Yeah, I blocked many adresses and keywords, but it didn't help. My other e-mail-adresses recieve the occasional spam every now and then, but nothing that I can't handle. Maybe it did pay off that I use services like guerillamail.org when I sign up for websites that I don't trust too much or that I just know I won't use too often.
It's not as bad as going through the works email and filtering out their spam, because the woman before me never bothered to uncheck the boxes for stuff she booked online.

Even worse when there's no "unsubscribe" option.

At 10/16/12 09:24 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/15/12 12:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/15/12 08:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yep, you made a good call on that. Sadly, if I want to play those games, it'll be a matter of rebuying them elsewhere. Well, that's if they're available on non-Steam services so something like Half-Life is out the window.
That really sucks.
While Half-Life IS on console, it's just not the same as the PC experience.

I wouldn't know, since I never played any Half-Life game, heh. But I played Resistance on PS3 and I still have to say, that ego shooters are best played with a mouse and a keyboard. Even though the controls for Resistance where pretty good.

Same can be said for the BBS as a whole.
Same can be said for Newgrounds as a whole. Portal activity has been declining as well.
I miss 2005 a lot.

I cannot name a specific year, but I sure miss the times when the portal was way more active.

I love that song!!
Is there an english version of that song?
Who needs an English version of Moskau?

People who don't speak German? Ok, the lyrics aren't really that important... but the "throw your glasses at the wall" part is pretty cool. "Wirf die Glaeser an die Wand! Russland ist ein schoenes Land! Hahahaha!"


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-10-16 15:23:14 Reply

10000+ saves.