Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,412,800 Views
  • 91,634 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 03:02:33 Reply

Yesterday, I became the 92nd most experienced user of all time.

Today, I felt like celebrating it, because I saw the #92 against my profile.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 03:13:26 Reply

Coop gets ready to step into the breech, while congratulating:
Tony-Darkgrave: 6,000 Saves
Knuckstrike: 20,000 Total Stats

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Moonchild

At 9/17/12 04:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 12:42 AM, KillerSkull wrote: 31...is this sword made of wood or bronze?
I'm going to go with bronze. Not sure if swords would have chinese or japanese emblems carved into them, if they were made of wood...
Actually I think you'll find it's supposed to be A Stone Sword. From the Chinese Stone Warriors. Here's a picture.

Do you mean the Teracotta Army? In which case, it would be clay...

At 9/17/12 06:43 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Swwwwwwwwweeeeeeet

I did have to shave the other half a few minutes later, but it looked funny enough. Not bad for 1 week's growth, either.

At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: They really do belong, if they want to make lists. They are more than welcome.
But when people come here, trying to join in to a conversation is probably hard because we all just talk really. They could feel like it would be like butting in a real life conversation.

Well, that's how we act, isn't it?

At 9/17/12 08:49 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Remember when you had longer hair? Yeah, I sure remember that. It was at the last London meet.

Yes, I remember. I also remember when the hair was cut off and the look on the girl's face in the hairdresser's. She had to ask me 2-3 times if I was sure and I kept telling her that it was alright.

At 9/16/12 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: That never excuses them for binning all applications they get as well as not taking the time to give feedback to EVERYONE they interviewed.
I've been on the other side of the fence - pre-2007
Surely it wasn't as bad then as it is now. Since 2008, it just gets worse and worse. I'm still predicting that this country will fall.

Well, that's lovely and bleak.

I wonder if you're brave enough to type down "dragon dicks" on Google images.
Not at work :P
Then do it at home.

No time.

And what if she ends up getting the same thing on her own accord?
I doubt it - she's been looking for this DVD for years and I only found it on the internet, by pure chance.
If it was me, I probably would have found what I wanted that someone else got for me months ahead of time already. That's why for me it's best to get ideas in early November. And I do mean early November just so you're not waiting weeks after Christmas has passed.

Well, I've done a few more and these people won't be buying the presents in the intervening time. If they do, I'll have it for myself.

At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Reminds me of this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405568

Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.

At 9/16/12 11:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/16/12 06:27 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/16/12 05:08 AM, Haggard wrote: Back again. I sprained my ankle on wednesday. I was lucky things didn't turn out worse. It only hurt really bad when I sprained it, but apart from the ankle still being swollen, nothing else happened. No torn ligament, no bones broken. I still nearly had to vomit because of the pain, when I lay on the pavement...
Holy crap, that sounds bad. Maybe I've become desensitised to pain, because of getting hit so much with a cricket ball... I'd probably have called you a poof for vomiting at the pain.
I sprained my ankle very often, but it never hurt that badly. The strangest thing is, that it had been more swollen than it is now on a few occasions.

I felt faint once the pain set in and I had to lay down. Took me a few minutes to recover. Because of all the dizziness I started to feel sick and actually thought about vomiting. But luckily, I recovered soon.
Weird. I've never felt like that before. *touch wood*
I could never cope with injuries on my own body too well. I can't see my own blood, for example. But I have no problems seeing other peoples blood.

Various wounds in cricket have ended up with me leaking blood from newly created perforations. Wondering where the next one will be is the fun of it... I think.

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.

What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Member since: May. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 05:00:16 Reply

That's cute, just saw an advert on here for a broswer-based game. Great that Tom allows for people on care in the community schemes to advertise here as well.


SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 06:16:12 Reply

At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Actually I think you'll find it's supposed to be A Stone Sword. From the Chinese Stone Warriors. Here's a picture.
Do you mean the Teracotta Army? In which case, it would be clay...

Yes I did mean the Terracotta Warriors but I Google Image searched Chinese Stone Warriors and one of the resulting images was that which I posted. Which just had Ancient Chinese Stone Sword as it's title. But basically yes. Also there's the possibility that it could be a Jade Sword but if that were the case, you would assume the Sword would be Jade in colour.

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 08:33:00 Reply

Congrats to:
Tony-DarkGrave: 6,000 Saves
Knuckstrike: 20,000 Totals Stats
Coop: Rank 92 in Experience

At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Well, that's how we act, isn't it?

Probably but they don't know that? In any case, its cool that people remember this place after so long.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 09:17:57 Reply

Listening to:

Ensiferum - Victory Songs. Will be seeing them in Manchester tomorrow. Should be good.

At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 08:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: This is what happens to a long-time user who missed many deposits and then checks where s/he could have been now. There's an advantage for a later sign-up date such as myself but with missing very little deposits. :P
My alt accounts have a deposit rate of over 90%, so at least I know how it feels if you hardly have any missed deposits.
But I never let anyone else deposit for my alt accounts, that would just be silly.

I did try getting others to deposit my alts but I felt it wasn't worth it in the end. As long as my main account is all good, that's all I should care about. Although, I am depositing for someone but he doesn't show up around here much now so missed deposits won't be too big of a deal for him but I'll continue to do what I can.

At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 08:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Remember when you had longer hair? Yeah, I sure remember that. It was at the last London meet.
Yes, I remember. I also remember when the hair was cut off and the look on the girl's face in the hairdresser's. She had to ask me 2-3 times if I was sure and I kept telling her that it was alright.

Say, how old was she?

Surely it wasn't as bad then as it is now. Since 2008, it just gets worse and worse. I'm still predicting that this country will fall.
Well, that's lovely and bleak.

Yes, it's lovely that this whole place is going to hell.

Then do it at home.
No time.

Whenever you have free time then?

If it was me, I probably would have found what I wanted that someone else got for me months ahead of time already. That's why for me it's best to get ideas in early November. And I do mean early November just so you're not waiting weeks after Christmas has passed.
Well, I've done a few more and these people won't be buying the presents in the intervening time. If they do, I'll have it for myself.

I'm saving it for November but chances are I won't get anything done until December. Again, family incompetence.

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 14:29:02 Reply

2,500 Medals

1/4 distance, so I'd better put the foot down and get the next few thousand, to show that I mean business!


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 17:23:48 Reply

Off to Munich tomorrow. Will be there at around 7pm. Match starts at 8:45pm and ends at around 11pm. Next train back home: 5:45am. :O

At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Reminds me of this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405568
Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.

It is fun and you should watch it NOW.

At 9/16/12 11:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/16/12 06:27 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/16/12 05:08 AM, Haggard wrote: Back again. I sprained my ankle on wednesday. I was lucky things didn't turn out worse. It only hurt really bad when I sprained it, but apart from the ankle still being swollen, nothing else happened. No torn ligament, no bones broken. I still nearly had to vomit because of the pain, when I lay on the pavement...
Holy crap, that sounds bad. Maybe I've become desensitised to pain, because of getting hit so much with a cricket ball... I'd probably have called you a poof for vomiting at the pain.
I sprained my ankle very often, but it never hurt that badly. The strangest thing is, that it had been more swollen than it is now on a few occasions.

I felt faint once the pain set in and I had to lay down. Took me a few minutes to recover. Because of all the dizziness I started to feel sick and actually thought about vomiting. But luckily, I recovered soon.
Weird. I've never felt like that before. *touch wood*
I could never cope with injuries on my own body too well. I can't see my own blood, for example. But I have no problems seeing other peoples blood.
Various wounds in cricket have ended up with me leaking blood from newly created perforations. Wondering where the next one will be is the fun of it... I think.

Well, a few cuts and bruises are no problem for me. But if a doc as to withdraw blood, I can never watch. Or, an even better example: I ripped my toenail a few weeks ago. I stubbed my toe and a quarter of the nail came off. Not only did it hurt like hell, but it was also bleeding. I just cannot cope with injuries like that. :/
Worst of all: My wife went off to work a few minutes before that happened, so I HAD to cope with it. Apart from the dizziness and cold sweat, I did really well. ^^

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.
What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!

But is he throwing a coin every time he has to decide if to act evil or good?

At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 08:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: This is what happens to a long-time user who missed many deposits and then checks where s/he could have been now. There's an advantage for a later sign-up date such as myself but with missing very little deposits. :P
My alt accounts have a deposit rate of over 90%, so at least I know how it feels if you hardly have any missed deposits.
But I never let anyone else deposit for my alt accounts, that would just be silly.
I did try getting others to deposit my alts but I felt it wasn't worth it in the end. As long as my main account is all good, that's all I should care about. Although, I am depositing for someone but he doesn't show up around here much now so missed deposits won't be too big of a deal for him but I'll continue to do what I can.

I had someone deposit for my alt account when it still had a 100% deposit rate. But then I thought "fuck it" and just leave the alt accounts alone whenever I go away on a trip.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 54
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 17:28:39 Reply

At 9/18/12 02:29 PM, Coop wrote: 2,500 Medals

1/4 distance, so I'd better put the foot down and get the next few thousand, to show that I mean business!

Congrats.

I know i have recently started to get into these medal games more heavilly and its not as easy as one might think, but if you keep at it you will gain,

Looks as his own lowly 500 plus medals :(

~X~

darkness-alt
darkness-alt
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 21:27:21 Reply

Sup.

Not sure if this counts, but Total VP is 5 exactly.


HAHA! Me's not an alt! Me's a user's brother who TRICKED you into thinking I was an alt!
Perhaps the smartest ting I ever did done~

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 00:02:47 Reply

2,222 medals


Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 04:25:39 Reply

Coop tries to warm up, while congratulating:
SCTE3: 2,222 Medals

Thank you to:
Odyssic
XwaynecoltX

At 9/18/12 06:16 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Actually I think you'll find it's supposed to be A Stone Sword. From the Chinese Stone Warriors. Here's a picture.
Do you mean the Teracotta Army? In which case, it would be clay...
Yes I did mean the Terracotta Warriors but I Google Image searched Chinese Stone Warriors and one of the resulting images was that which I posted. Which just had Ancient Chinese Stone Sword as it's title. But basically yes.

I know that it's tricky to source things properly on the internet, especially if you deviate from the "approved sources" path

Also there's the possibility that it could be a Jade Sword but if that were the case, you would assume the Sword would be Jade in colour.

Jade comes in many different colours. It could be some of this pale cream coloured rock, that has aged...

At 9/18/12 08:33 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Well, that's how we act, isn't it?
Probably but they don't know that? In any case, its cool that people remember this place after so long.

We need list makers and a few more people taking the piss out of Phantom Spanker, that ought to liven it up!

At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 08:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Remember when you had longer hair? Yeah, I sure remember that. It was at the last London meet.
Yes, I remember. I also remember when the hair was cut off and the look on the girl's face in the hairdresser's. She had to ask me 2-3 times if I was sure and I kept telling her that it was alright.
Say, how old was she?

Around my age. Why?

Then do it at home.
No time.
Whenever you have free time then?

I think I might be free in 2017, at this rate.

If it was me, I probably would have found what I wanted that someone else got for me months ahead of time already. That's why for me it's best to get ideas in early November. And I do mean early November just so you're not waiting weeks after Christmas has passed.
Well, I've done a few more and these people won't be buying the presents in the intervening time. If they do, I'll have it for myself.
I'm saving it for November but chances are I won't get anything done until December. Again, family incompetence.

lol

At 9/18/12 05:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Reminds me of this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405568
Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.
It is fun and you should watch it NOW.

Alright. Let me put a brew on first.

At 9/16/12 11:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/16/12 06:27 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/16/12 05:08 AM, Haggard wrote:
I felt faint once the pain set in and I had to lay down. Took me a few minutes to recover. Because of all the dizziness I started to feel sick and actually thought about vomiting. But luckily, I recovered soon.
Weird. I've never felt like that before. *touch wood*
I could never cope with injuries on my own body too well. I can't see my own blood, for example. But I have no problems seeing other peoples blood.
Various wounds in cricket have ended up with me leaking blood from newly created perforations. Wondering where the next one will be is the fun of it... I think.
Well, a few cuts and bruises are no problem for me. But if a doc as to withdraw blood, I can never watch. Or, an even better example: I ripped my toenail a few weeks ago. I stubbed my toe and a quarter of the nail came off. Not only did it hurt like hell, but it was also bleeding. I just cannot cope with injuries like that. :/
Worst of all: My wife went off to work a few minutes before that happened, so I HAD to cope with it. Apart from the dizziness and cold sweat, I did really well. ^^

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.

I can put up with my own blood, I just don't like needles. If a doc has to give me an injection, I'm crawling up the walls.

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.
What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!
But is he throwing a coin every time he has to decide if to act evil or good?

He hasn't decided yet. Perhaps he's just waiting for a suitable coin... or perhaps a d20 and d6 combo...

At 9/18/12 05:28 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 9/18/12 02:29 PM, Coop wrote: 2,500 Medals

1/4 distance, so I'd better put the foot down and get the next few thousand, to show that I mean business!
Congrats.

I know i have recently started to get into these medal games more heavilly and its not as easy as one might think, but if you keep at it you will gain,

Looks as his own lowly 500 plus medals :(

500 is a good start, just keep pressing on.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 07:49:20 Reply

Found a second spider around the house. I spared its life so it could be anywhere now.

Listening to:

Ensiferum - Victory Songs

At 9/18/12 05:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: I did try getting others to deposit my alts but I felt it wasn't worth it in the end. As long as my main account is all good, that's all I should care about. Although, I am depositing for someone but he doesn't show up around here much now so missed deposits won't be too big of a deal for him but I'll continue to do what I can.
I had someone deposit for my alt account when it still had a 100% deposit rate. But then I thought "fuck it" and just leave the alt accounts alone whenever I go away on a trip.

It really isn't worth depositing alts. I was hoping to aim for a 100% alt deposit rate but is it really worth it? I say it isn't and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if within a year I'll have given up depositing my alts entirely. I think doing it for years has taken a toll now. Heh, at least it's not like back in 2007 where I was depositing 20 accounts on a daily basis. I sure get lazier later in life.

At 9/19/12 04:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: Say, how old was she?
Around my age. Why?

And you didn't ask for a date?

Whenever you have free time then?
I think I might be free in 2017, at this rate.

You had time last night, though. You had the time to reply to a certain someone. So why no time to look up dragon dicks on Google?

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 08:06:28 Reply

Congrats to:
Coop: 2,500 Medals
SCTE3: 2,222 Medals

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 15:42:57 Reply

14000 B/P and Captain.

Old news that I wasn't even aware of till now.
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 05:04:20 Reply

Coop starts anotehr job search, while congratulating:
Painbringer: 14,000 B/P; Captain

Listening to:
Yello - The Race
Tenacious D - Wonderboy

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Found a second spider around the house. I spared its life so it could be anywhere now.

I caught one last Saturday and walked it to the window, before pitching it out onto the drive. I'm not sure that it had time to knit a parachute....

At 9/19/12 04:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: Say, how old was she?
Around my age. Why?
And you didn't ask for a date?

No, because she's in a long term relationship, with a kid. I have standards and restraint.

Whenever you have free time then?
I think I might be free in 2017, at this rate.
You had time last night, though. You had the time to reply to a certain someone. So why no time to look up dragon dicks on Google?

Because this NSFW link is usually what I find


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 08:25:34 Reply

Congrats to:
Painbringer: 14,000 B/P, Captain

Slow days again.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 08:44:13 Reply

Loved seeing Ensiferum last night.

Listening to:

Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

At 9/20/12 05:04 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Found a second spider around the house. I spared its life so it could be anywhere now.
I caught one last Saturday and walked it to the window, before pitching it out onto the drive. I'm not sure that it had time to knit a parachute....

My dad moved the first one out but the second one, who knows where it is now...

And you didn't ask for a date?
No, because she's in a long term relationship, with a kid. I have standards and restraint.

It was worth a try. :P

You had time last night, though. You had the time to reply to a certain someone. So why no time to look up dragon dicks on Google?
Because this NSFW link is usually what I find

True but then there's the actual kind. If preferred, replace dicks with tits or vagina.

Bloodthorne
Bloodthorne
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 58
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 10:14:46 Reply

I managed to get to level 55 :D


blood...its in you to give...

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 11:29:03 Reply

Pretty tired today. Couldn't sleep too well on the train. Only dozed off a few times, only to be waken again by some passengers passing by.

At 9/19/12 04:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/18/12 05:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Reminds me of this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405568
Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.
It is fun and you should watch it NOW.
Alright. Let me put a brew on first.

So?

Various wounds in cricket have ended up with me leaking blood from newly created perforations. Wondering where the next one will be is the fun of it... I think.
Well, a few cuts and bruises are no problem for me. But if a doc as to withdraw blood, I can never watch. Or, an even better example: I ripped my toenail a few weeks ago. I stubbed my toe and a quarter of the nail came off. Not only did it hurt like hell, but it was also bleeding. I just cannot cope with injuries like that. :/
Worst of all: My wife went off to work a few minutes before that happened, so I HAD to cope with it. Apart from the dizziness and cold sweat, I did really well. ^^

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.
I can put up with my own blood, I just don't like needles. If a doc has to give me an injection, I'm crawling up the walls.

I can't watch being pierced by needles as well, but as long as I don't watch, I'm ok with needles.

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.
What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!
But is he throwing a coin every time he has to decide if to act evil or good?
He hasn't decided yet. Perhaps he's just waiting for a suitable coin... or perhaps a d20 and d6 combo...

So, what does he need to roll to hit an enemy with AC 0?

At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: It really isn't worth depositing alts. I was hoping to aim for a 100% alt deposit rate but is it really worth it? I say it isn't and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if within a year I'll have given up depositing my alts entirely. I think doing it for years has taken a toll now. Heh, at least it's not like back in 2007 where I was depositing 20 accounts on a daily basis. I sure get lazier later in life.

That's why I never bothered having so many alt accounts. :P
I still need to find a good level to stop depositing with my alts, though.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 00:21:54 Reply

I know this isn't officially recognized here but it's a nice stat. 1,000 Logs on NGLogs.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 01:17:38 Reply

20k b/p


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 06:06:24 Reply

Coop applies for a few jobs, before congratulating:
Bloodthorne: Level 55
Sekhem: 20,000 B/P

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - Might As Well Be On Mars

At 9/20/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/20/12 05:04 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: And you didn't ask for a date?
No, because she's in a long term relationship, with a kid. I have standards and restraint.
It was worth a try. :P

It crossed my mind, since she started doing my hair when I was still with Bex, i.e. before I let it grow out. She was shocked to see me 2 years later, with the mop, asking to have it cut, so we had a good catch up.

You had time last night, though. You had the time to reply to a certain someone. So why no time to look up dragon dicks on Google?
Because this NSFW link is usually what I find
True but then there's the actual kind. If preferred, replace dicks with tits or vagina.

*sigh*

At 9/20/12 11:29 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/18/12 05:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.
It is fun and you should watch it NOW.
Alright. Let me put a brew on first.
So?

I think that my review should justify it enough :P

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.
I can put up with my own blood, I just don't like needles. If a doc has to give me an injection, I'm crawling up the walls.
I can't watch being pierced by needles as well, but as long as I don't watch, I'm ok with needles.

Then in that respect, you're a braver man than I...

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.
What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!
But is he throwing a coin every time he has to decide if to act evil or good?
He hasn't decided yet. Perhaps he's just waiting for a suitable coin... or perhaps a d20 and d6 combo...
So, what does he need to roll to hit an enemy with AC 0?

2+ Armour Class 0 realy sucks, he's a 3.5 Ed character.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 08:42:08 Reply

NG ads for support NG is just tits. Seriously.

Congrats to:
Bloodthorne: Level 55
Sekhem: 20,000 B/P

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 08:50:43 Reply

Listening to:

Equilibrium - Rekreatur

At 9/20/12 11:29 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: It really isn't worth depositing alts. I was hoping to aim for a 100% alt deposit rate but is it really worth it? I say it isn't and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if within a year I'll have given up depositing my alts entirely. I think doing it for years has taken a toll now. Heh, at least it's not like back in 2007 where I was depositing 20 accounts on a daily basis. I sure get lazier later in life.
That's why I never bothered having so many alt accounts. :P
I still need to find a good level to stop depositing with my alts, though.

Why is it I made a huge cutback on my alt madness? If anything, I wouldn't mind asking Wade to delete half of them. As for my active alts, I recently retired Helloween at level 44 seeing as there's no level icon that's more metal looking than the demon flail. I think the highest one alt will go is Toohot100 at possibly level 58. Seeing as the broadsword is no more, I have no idea where to put Bahamut7.

At 9/21/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote: Coop applies for a few jobs, before congratulating:

Yeah, if those arseholes even acknowledge your existence...

At 9/20/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: It was worth a try. :P
It crossed my mind, since she started doing my hair when I was still with Bex, i.e. before I let it grow out. She was shocked to see me 2 years later, with the mop, asking to have it cut, so we had a good catch up.

I have an opinion on the matter. You should have kept the longer hair. Just as long as you have some damn good facial hair for the next meet, it's all good. You hear? Well, whenever the hell we're getting the next UK meet.

True but then there's the actual kind. If preferred, replace dicks with tits or vagina.
*sigh*

I understand. I made you look at dicks when instead I could have got you to see some tits instead.

At 9/21/12 08:42 AM, Odyssic wrote: NG ads for support NG is just tits. Seriously.

Good thing I already took supporter, eh?

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 18:05:45 Reply

At 9/21/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/20/12 11:29 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/19/12 04:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/18/12 05:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.
It is fun and you should watch it NOW.
Alright. Let me put a brew on first.
So?
I think that my review should justify it enough :P

I'm glad you liked it.

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.
I can put up with my own blood, I just don't like needles. If a doc has to give me an injection, I'm crawling up the walls.
I can't watch being pierced by needles as well, but as long as I don't watch, I'm ok with needles.
Then in that respect, you're a braver man than I...

HOORAY!
Believe it or not: Using needles on other persons is much easier. ^^

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.
What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!
But is he throwing a coin every time he has to decide if to act evil or good?
He hasn't decided yet. Perhaps he's just waiting for a suitable coin... or perhaps a d20 and d6 combo...
So, what does he need to roll to hit an enemy with AC 0?
2+ Armour Class 0 realy sucks, he's a 3.5 Ed character.

One thing I never liked about (A)D&D? You cannot dodge! Either your opponent hits you or he misses you. But you cannot dodge. That's just silly.

At 9/21/12 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/20/12 11:29 AM, Haggard wrote: That's why I never bothered having so many alt accounts. :P
I still need to find a good level to stop depositing with my alts, though.
Why is it I made a huge cutback on my alt madness? If anything, I wouldn't mind asking Wade to delete half of them. As for my active alts, I recently retired Helloween at level 44 seeing as there's no level icon that's more metal looking than the demon flail. I think the highest one alt will go is Toohot100 at possibly level 58. Seeing as the broadsword is no more, I have no idea where to put Bahamut7.

I'm not familiar with the level icons anymore. They are so small anyway, that I just don't care enough about them. :/

But the Scythe is at Level 49, so I guess I will stop one alt there. For Faggard, of course it should be something "gay". But what level icon could be considered "gay"?


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 20:10:55 Reply

Passed 21000 B/P


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 22:33:01 Reply

14k posts


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-22 00:03:56 Reply

Level 39, the awesome propeller ninja star. Another month of near-perfect deposits.


Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-22 08:40:35 Reply

Congrats to:
LiquidFire: 21,000 B/P
Sekhem: 14,000 Posts
Ronald-McDonald-LoL: Level 39