Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 1,951,251 Views
  • 91,087 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 5 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 14 hours ago, Auz wrote: I'm not planning on taking over your review responses list, so you can carry on with that if you like.
Right, I'll have a play.

Good.

At 6 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Auz wrote:
Lol. I just watched the trailer and even for an 80's film it looks kind of old and cheap. It looks more like a 60's film in fact.
The best thing about it was that Sam Raimi and his brother attached a camera to a plank and ran through the trees, to simulate the deadites running after the gang - it's a chilling effect.

I guess that might be one of the reasons why they describe him as a "Highly inventive U.S. film director" on IMDB.

Okay Blanky :p

I wonder what colour it will be then by the way. I guess yellow would look too much like our gold. Maybe they can go with orange?
It'll be aqua blue or turquoise - the same colour as the writing forum on the BBS.

I guess that'll do, although we have a blue aura already. They could've brought back grey...

At 5 days ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Auz wrote: Alright!
Actually, the way I picked it up only covers games and movies. Later on the week I will give you an extended list of reviewers.

I've checked reverends Art Reviewers list and Haggards Audio Reviewers list already. In the Art Reviewers there aren't that many who are near entering. Most of the users there only bother themselves with the Art Portal and only have a few hundred Art Reviews anyway.

The Audio Reviewers department looks a lot more promising, but again, there are a lot of people there who stick to the Audio Portal and aren't active elsewhere on the site.

So that makes things easier.

I think I got most of the high potential new users covered though, but maybe you can spot a few obscure ones who aren't close to any list but still have a lot of reviews (like me).
I'm pretty sure I will find them.

Good. Saves me a lot of time and effort randomly going through profiles.

It seems very much like Mario 64 to me, but with more straightforward gameplay.
I'd say it's a Mario 64 and Super Mario Bros. crossover. It's a good game and is more memorable than New SMB.

New SMB seemed a little bit overhyped to me. I'm sure it's a fun game to play with friends and all, but it doesn't seem that great when playing on your own. I'm sure I'd feel the same about it as I do about Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 15 March 2014)

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 6 hours ago, Knuckstrike wrote: I've now been on newgrounds for 2 years, 8 months and 25 days.
In other words, 1000th newgrounds birthday! ~yay~

Well then you get a big congrats and happy birthday, keep on moving along them days it adds up at some point, anyways happy birthday.

~X~


~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:17 AM Reply

50,000 Medal Points.

Would be over 3,000 Medals too, if the 0 point medals were still counted. But not too many to get back thankfully.

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 19 hours ago, Coop wrote: But then the world would be tiny. I've played Civilisation V and that makes the world a very small, easy place to conquer.

That is true but think how much faster a game of Risk would be. Two people who know what they are doing can really drag a game on.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 05:50 AM Reply

Coop waits patiently for the Noise Impace Assessment to take place, while congratulating:
ViceFullBuster: 2,000 Medals
Knuckstrike: 1,000 Days on Newgrounds; Sergeant; 2,000 B/P
gamejunkie: 50,000 Medal Points

At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 9 minutes ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 4 hours ago, Coop wrote: Exactly - I'm now approaching the home straight for 30,000 Blams and every one of these pieces of crap that gets taken down is worth it!
I'm trying to reach 18k blams for what feels like YEARS now (in reality, it propably is only a few months), so the sudden increase in blams sure feels good. And it proves once more that I should make good use of the 0 button in the future if I think a submission sucks.
Well, it will feel that you've been trying to reach 18k for a while now, but once you get there, it'll be a nice achievement and you can move on to 19k. After that, you gain a lot of places on the top 150 Blammers!
I'm just waiting that all those dress up games will get cleaned out. That should give me enough points to reach 18k easily. ^^

Yeah, but I'm not sure that will happen. If flash mods are given a list of things to look at, it's new stuff coming in, not stuff that has already passed judgement, surely.

Oh and it's "probably"
Thanks. It's one of the words I always spell wrong. :(

No problem - it's the least an Englishman can do for a German - unlike the ugly conduct after the fight yesterday.

At 13 hours ago, Auz wrote:
At 5 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 14 hours ago, Auz wrote: I'm not planning on taking over your review responses list, so you can carry on with that if you like.
Right, I'll have a play.
Good.

I'm hoping later today, but can't offer guarantees. If the Blammers reappears, we're looking good!

At 6 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Auz wrote:
Lol. I just watched the trailer and even for an 80's film it looks kind of old and cheap. It looks more like a 60's film in fact.
The best thing about it was that Sam Raimi and his brother attached a camera to a plank and ran through the trees, to simulate the deadites running after the gang - it's a chilling effect.
I guess that might be one of the reasons why they describe him as a "Highly inventive U.S. film director" on IMDB.

If he were Jewish, they would just call him a schmuck.

Okay Blanky :p

I wonder what colour it will be then by the way. I guess yellow would look too much like our gold. Maybe they can go with orange?
It'll be aqua blue or turquoise - the same colour as the writing forum on the BBS.
I guess that'll do, although we have a blue aura already. They could've brought back grey...

But grey is blank slate, surely.

At 59 minutes ago, reverend wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Coop wrote: But then the world would be tiny. I've played Civilisation V and that makes the world a very small, easy place to conquer.
That is true but think how much faster a game of Risk would be. Two people who know what they are doing can really drag a game on.

Two people who know what they're doing can also make the stupid mistake of assuming that their opponent doesn't know what they are doing and end the game quickly. True story.


Olympic standard B/Per *** Review Request Club
News
Post Stats Here!

BBS Signature
iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 06:23 AM Reply

listening to:
Casino Madrid - Robots
Duck Duck Goose - Off Yourself

Thank you dearie upon
philonous
Coop
Odyssic

At 6 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 13 hours ago, iscrulz wrote: That looks like a long time but it will pass. Or if I can reach plus 10 a day then it will be shorten I only need 77.778K The challenge will be reaching 30K blams before the latter.
Good luck then, I guess.

Thanks I am just glad Mountian Dew Supernova came back. Oh sweet merciful all thing bright and beautiful.

If the votes are individually recorded and saved it wouldn't take that that much to alter the scores to reflect the b/p bonus, since most UJ content is voted on by users with a b&p bonus. LOL it doesn't matter. All that matters is the experience deposit conformation. I look at my stats then vote on 5 submissions F5 just to see if I got +10.
What if the VP change would have made the difference between a blam and a save? No, it's too complicated.

Perhaps it would it would be rare I assume. Doesn't matter now I missed a depositing last Friday night. But damn whens the b/p vp bonus coming back online.

At 5 days ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 18 hours ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 4 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Stranger's Wrath is a good game but it's hard to beat the Abe classics. Now I'm onto Rayman Origins for PS3.
I still have biosshock, Bioshock II and the upcoming Bioshock infinite to defeat.
Oh shit, I still have Bioshock 2 to play. I'll see how I am after Rayman Origins and The Simpsons Arcade.

ah frick. I thought about getting The Simpsons Arcade but I wouldn't get around to play it never finished the ps3 one. I must get ready for GTA V. and maybe Starhawk plus many more.

I love this idea a lot. I like your thinking with the idea of having one deposit away from level 60 and permanently staying there.
Its like the 30K mark for b/p each point afterwards is just to get a higher user rank. Plus the voting power will be at 9.99 I don't know the calculation anymore, plus its with an alt so it won't matter if other fellas start passing it. Plus the Electrified vintage level 30 spearhead is better than the armored beast.
Actually, I think by then it will show 10.00 due to the rounding up of the number.

You are right. Wel I am still going for the 10 less than 60 milestone. Then for the next alt one level less and so on. Then once I create 60 alts I will have 60 different leveled alts. me gusta

It has finally arrived I have reached the 10 year anniversary.
Congrats man!

Le Thanks. I will be there for yours giving free handies and blowjays to all with a raging stiffie.


£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Member since: May. 25, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 06:58 AM Reply

At 12 hours ago, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 6 hours ago, Knuckstrike wrote: 1000th newgrounds birthday!
Well then you get a big congrats and happy birthday, keep on moving along them days it adds up at some point, anyways happy birthday.

~X~

Thank you.

Knuckstrike: Sergeant; 2,000 B/P

Thanks. Sergeant is 5,000 B/P though ;)


The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 07:59 AM Reply

Listening to:

DragonForce - Fallen World (new song). Eh, it sounds better than the last album but that's not saying much.
Genesis - Foxtrot

At 23 hours ago, Odyssic wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: I did like Sephiroth's appearance as well as Spoony being given FFXIII.
I think it might be Hope, he goes for main characters sure, I don't really think Lightning is the main character really, it is a mix bag for FF XIII, I can't bring myself to play it anymore though, with much better games out and backlogged, I have a whole list I need to play before ever looking at FF XIII again.

Yeah, it's like FFVI where all characters have equal focus and you can have any character in your team. I'll give the game credit on that. Infact, I also like the fact that all the characters earn points, even if they're not in your team at the moment. While this might look lazy, it at least helps to keep everyone in check as opposed to having one weak character getting slaughtered. Unfortunate for me, I still have Hope in my team prior to stopping but he's actually really good in combat.

At 23 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Unless you had very bad timing on that slight error, so did others that night.
Yes, but last redesign, I gained a deposit on Pimp. Why not try for it?

Well, request if you want but don't be surprised if it's not taken.

Sure, what else would it be?

Oh, right.
Sorry, it might by cyclical and be back to cheek. Hell, you might even get the face this time :P

All sound good to me.

At 22 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: No, this is the American doom metal Pentagram. They're an early doom metal band that went dormant for many years.
I see. The turkish Pentagram are good as well, at least the few songs I have heard from them.

Thrash/power metal band? Hopefully they're worthy for both subgenres.

It's not odd, it's just how the new site goes and the fact that the software needs updating. At least the stat pulling program hardly needed changing.
It wouldn't be odd if Portal Guard stopped working on the day of the redesign, but it stopped working a few weeks before it.

Ohhh, now that's a different story. Yes, I can see that now.

I was willing to stay up as long as possible just to get the EXP but it got back at 9:30PM EST so it was all good with me.
I misssed the short time when it was back that evening. And when it was midnight here I figured I just get some sleep now and try it when it is a few minutes before midnight where NG is located.

So did you get the deposit that day?

At 15 hours ago, Auz wrote:
At 5 days ago, Bahamut wrote: Actually, the way I picked it up only covers games and movies. Later on the week I will give you an extended list of reviewers.
I've checked reverends Art Reviewers list and Haggards Audio Reviewers list already. In the Art Reviewers there aren't that many who are near entering. Most of the users there only bother themselves with the Art Portal and only have a few hundred Art Reviews anyway.

I imagine art reviews to be small but audio reviews should give you a nice boost.

I'd say it's a Mario 64 and Super Mario Bros. crossover. It's a good game and is more memorable than New SMB.
New SMB seemed a little bit overhyped to me. I'm sure it's a fun game to play with friends and all, but it doesn't seem that great when playing on your own. I'm sure I'd feel the same about it as I do about Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers.

I tried NSMB Wii with friends. It only ended in chaos. :P

At 5 hours ago, gamejunkie wrote: 50,000 Medal Points.

Would be over 3,000 Medals too, if the 0 point medals were still counted. But not too many to get back thankfully.

I actually like the fact that 0 point medals aren't counted now. Now they'll feel more genuine instead of getting hundreds of 0 point medals from spam submissions. The Hexalist update will be up later today so I'll need to see where Nijsse lands with his amount of medals. Then I'll find out if byteslinger made any changes to the medal stats.

At 1 hour ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 5 days ago, Bahamut wrote: Oh shit, I still have Bioshock 2 to play. I'll see how I am after Rayman Origins and The Simpsons Arcade.
ah frick. I thought about getting The Simpsons Arcade but I wouldn't get around to play it never finished the ps3 one. I must get ready for GTA V. and maybe Starhawk plus many more.

Oh yes, you can't forget your GTA. I sadly never picked up GTAIV and wanted to go through San Andreas first but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Actually, I think by then it will show 10.00 due to the rounding up of the number.
You are right. Wel I am still going for the 10 less than 60 milestone. Then for the next alt one level less and so on. Then once I create 60 alts I will have 60 different leveled alts. me gusta

Finally someone's doing it!

Le Thanks. I will be there for yours giving free handies and blowjays to all with a raging stiffie.

Now that's what I call a Newgrounds party.


[ BBS / Chat / Icon / Portal Möd ]

Formerly Bahamut

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 08:15 AM Reply

Congrats to:
ViceFullBuster: 2,000 Medals
Knuckstrike: 1,000 Days on NG, Sergeant, 5,000 B/P
gamejunkie: 50,000 Medal Points

At 4 minutes ago, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, it's like FFVI where all characters have equal focus and you can have any character in your team.

I have heard that Hope is the best to have in the party at all times from my friends, I never got that far.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:21 PM Reply

At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 9 minutes ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Haggard wrote: I'm trying to reach 18k blams for what feels like YEARS now (in reality, it propably is only a few months), so the sudden increase in blams sure feels good. And it proves once more that I should make good use of the 0 button in the future if I think a submission sucks.
Well, it will feel that you've been trying to reach 18k for a while now, but once you get there, it'll be a nice achievement and you can move on to 19k. After that, you gain a lot of places on the top 150 Blammers!
I'm just waiting that all those dress up games will get cleaned out. That should give me enough points to reach 18k easily. ^^
Yeah, but I'm not sure that will happen. If flash mods are given a list of things to look at, it's new stuff coming in, not stuff that has already passed judgement, surely.

Then we have to fight the system! *gets out a "STOP DRESS UP GAMES" banner*

At 6 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 22 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: No, this is the American doom metal Pentagram. They're an early doom metal band that went dormant for many years.
I see. The turkish Pentagram are good as well, at least the few songs I have heard from them.
Thrash/power metal band? Hopefully they're worthy for both subgenres.

Hm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Ii_Ewztxs
After listening to this song, I wouldn't have guessed they are either thrash or power metal.

I was willing to stay up as long as possible just to get the EXP but it got back at 9:30PM EST so it was all good with me.
I misssed the short time when it was back that evening. And when it was midnight here I figured I just get some sleep now and try it when it is a few minutes before midnight where NG is located.
So did you get the deposit that day?

Yes. That's why I don't like that people are given their Exp "for free". It's my only chance to catch up to people like Coop, heh.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

philonous
philonous
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM Reply

Congratulations to

VJF - Private
Hacsev - 12,000 Blams
Cootie - Top 1,000 Experience & Level 36
Gagsy - 17,000 Blams
sixflab - 26,000 Experience
ViceFullbuster - 40,000 Medal points & 2,000 Medals
Coop - 72,000 Saves
Hybrid-Of-Souls - 40,000 Medal points
LegolaSS - Becoming Dr Evil
Rhinocerider - Police Lieutenant
fuzzum111 - Level 36
sushi13 - 17,000 Saves
JOHNNY29 - Level 32
Knuckstrike - Sergeant, 5,000 B/P & 1,000 days on Newgrounds
gamejunkie - 50,0000 Medal points

At 3 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 12 hours ago, philonous wrote: Coop - Becoming a real life captain
I'm not sure it's a real life achievement - more of a poisoned chalice.

I was coerced into accepting the secretaryship of the cricket club, because the Saturday 2nd XI captain was in danger of "burn out" for running that team and being secretary. I was also continuing my role as Sunday XI vice captain, from last season and would be vice captain for the reformed Wednesday 2nd XI.

Now that our captain of the Sunday side has taken up the captaincy for Wednesdays, he has resigned the Sunday job. I think he'll still pay for us on Sundays, but we need to sort that out, when pre-season training starts in March.

Sounds manic, could you see if someone else wants to take on the secretaryship now that you're having to captain? How else are you going to find the time for B/Ping?

Oh and on the 29th, I begin a 6 week course to train me up as an official scorer. If I succeed at Level 1, I could enroll on further courses for Level 2 and 3, which could get me trained to a high enough standard for Test Matches.

2012 is going to be hectic for me.

That sounds like it could be interesting. I didn't realise there was so much training required to be a scorer.


BBS Signature
philonous
philonous
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:47 PM Reply

Oh, and today I went over 4,000 Experience points


BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 12:27 AM Reply

You passed 29000 B/P! Congrats!

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 01:30 AM Reply

Your Statistical Variations Today: Times logged stats: 643
You are now a level 10 cleric. Your holy symbol has been blessed.

Looks like I am a level 10 Cleric.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 01:41 AM Reply

Next milestone passed level 41. However the new level 41 icon is a let down compared to the old so it is even less of a big deal then ever.

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 02:52 AM Reply

At 20 hours ago, Coop wrote: Two people who know what they're doing can also make the stupid mistake of assuming that their opponent doesn't know what they are doing and end the game quickly. True story.

Who doesn't know not to pick out Australia and start from there? It's pretty easy to defend and build your empire from there and game over.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
sushi13
sushi13
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 03:34 AM Reply

You passed 27000 B/P! Congrats!

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 03:48 AM Reply

12k Blams!


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 04:08 AM Reply

Holy moly, its been a statful week for me alright!

Got myself a shiny new level and I must say I do find it rather sexy. Deadly sexy. The best kind.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 04:22 AM Reply

Coop deals with an "I've lost all respect for you" PM, regarding his modding. Congratulations to:
Knuckstrike: 5,000 B/P
philonous: 4,000 Experience
Jolly: 29,000 B/P
LittleWashu: Level 41
sushi13: 27,000 B/P
reverend: 12,000 Blams
Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.

Thank you to:
philonous

At 21 hours ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 6 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 13 hours ago, iscrulz wrote: That looks like a long time but it will pass. Or if I can reach plus 10 a day then it will be shorten I only need 77.778K The challenge will be reaching 30K blams before the latter.
Good luck then, I guess.
Thanks I am just glad Mountian Dew Supernova came back. Oh sweet merciful all thing bright and beautiful.

I've not had to put up with the various degrees of Mountain Dew - we had the original one plus caffeine in the 90s, but it's just the energy one now...

If the votes are individually recorded and saved it wouldn't take that that much to alter the scores to reflect the b/p bonus, since most UJ content is voted on by users with a b&p bonus. LOL it doesn't matter. All that matters is the experience deposit conformation. I look at my stats then vote on 5 submissions F5 just to see if I got +10.
What if the VP change would have made the difference between a blam and a save? No, it's too complicated.
Perhaps it would it would be rare I assume. Doesn't matter now I missed a depositing last Friday night. But damn whens the b/p vp bonus coming back online.

I'm not sure how it's going to work. Tom is still mulling it over. VP is not the be all and end all of the universe.

At 21 hours ago, Knuckstrike wrote:
Knuckstrike: Sergeant; 2,000 B/P
Thanks. Sergeant is 5,000 B/P though ;)

Ah, so it is - I should have added your Blams and Saves, not your Blams and Rank...

At 20 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Unless you had very bad timing on that slight error, so did others that night.
Yes, but last redesign, I gained a deposit on Pimp. Why not try for it?
Well, request if you want but don't be surprised if it's not taken.

I expect nothing, but I hope for all 10 points.

Sure, what else would it be?

Oh, right.
Sorry, it might by cyclical and be back to cheek. Hell, you might even get the face this time :P
All sound good to me.

Indeed.

At 13 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote: I'm just waiting that all those dress up games will get cleaned out. That should give me enough points to reach 18k easily. ^^
Yeah, but I'm not sure that will happen. If flash mods are given a list of things to look at, it's new stuff coming in, not stuff that has already passed judgement, surely.
Then we have to fight the system! *gets out a "STOP DRESS UP GAMES" banner*

Don't you dare go all Fathers 4 Justice on me.

At 12 hours ago, philonous wrote:
At 3 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 12 hours ago, philonous wrote: Coop - Becoming a real life captain
I'm not sure it's a real life achievement - more of a poisoned chalice.

I was coerced into accepting the secretaryship of the cricket club, because the Saturday 2nd XI captain was in danger of "burn out" for running that team and being secretary. I was also continuing my role as Sunday XI vice captain, from last season and would be vice captain for the reformed Wednesday 2nd XI.

Now that our captain of the Sunday side has taken up the captaincy for Wednesdays, he has resigned the Sunday job. I think he'll still pay for us on Sundays, but we need to sort that out, when pre-season training starts in March.
Sounds manic, could you see if someone else wants to take on the secretaryship now that you're having to captain? How else are you going to find the time for B/Ping?

Secretaryship is something that I can do - forwarding emails. I have to fit my social life around that and there's the problem. B/P, I can fit into the cracks, like Polyfilla.

Oh and on the 29th, I begin a 6 week course to train me up as an official scorer. If I succeed at Level 1, I could enroll on further courses for Level 2 and 3, which could get me trained to a high enough standard for Test Matches.

2012 is going to be hectic for me.
That sounds like it could be interesting. I didn't realise there was so much training required to be a scorer.

Yeah, if you want to do it to International Standard. I want to be good at my job. 6 evenings, for a few hours isn't that bad.

At 1 hour ago, reverend wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Coop wrote: Two people who know what they're doing can also make the stupid mistake of assuming that their opponent doesn't know what they are doing and end the game quickly. True story.
Who doesn't know not to pick out Australia and start from there? It's pretty easy to defend and build your empire from there and game over.

Yeah, but someone that starts in Australia and doesn't defend it well enough can be beaten. I've seen it happen.


Olympic standard B/Per *** Review Request Club
News
Post Stats Here!

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 04:26 AM Reply

At A few seconds ago, Coop wrote: Coop deals with an "I've lost all respect for you" PM, regarding his modding.

I had someone send me one of those a year or so back. They thought I was acting like an attention whore or something and said their respect for me was completely gone. I was just pissed at their rudeness and complete stupidity and got over it. I hope its the same for you. Cause honestly I can't see how you've changed since becoming a mod - besides the whole being a mod thing of course. But you're still Coop you know? So worry not I hope.

Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.

Hey! What me and bahamat get upto in the bedroom is our business alright!


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 08:21 AM Reply

I decided to review Agent Steel's Unstoppable Force, one of my favourite metal albums ever!

Listening to:

Genesis - Foxtrot

At 23 hours ago, Odyssic wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, it's like FFVI where all characters have equal focus and you can have any character in your team.
I have heard that Hope is the best to have in the party at all times from my friends, I never got that far.

I played the game for at least 35 hours and I'd say he is good in combat. It's a shame his abilities aren't what Sazh has since that would be my three more preferred characters in a single team.

At 17 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 6 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Thrash/power metal band? Hopefully they're worthy for both subgenres.
Hm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Ii_Ewztxs
After listening to this song, I wouldn't have guessed they are either thrash or power metal.

Well, that was according to MA.

So did you get the deposit that day?
Yes. That's why I don't like that people are given their Exp "for free". It's my only chance to catch up to people like Coop, heh.

You know, I wouldn't really count that one missed deposit of his as anything since he's still around 140 days ahead of me so missing one deposit means hardly anything, unless it was a recurring habit.

At 6 hours ago, LittleWashu wrote: Next milestone passed level 41. However the new level 41 icon is a let down compared to the old so it is even less of a big deal then ever.

This is so right. I really miss the hammer but now we have a stupid unicorn skull for level 41.

At 4 hours ago, Gagsy wrote: Holy moly, its been a statful week for me alright!

Got myself a shiny new level and I must say I do find it rather sexy. Deadly sexy. The best kind.

Yes, that's a sneak preview of my balls.

At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Well, request if you want but don't be surprised if it's not taken.
I expect nothing, but I hope for all 10 points.

Either way, it won't get me anywhere close to you. But there is someone I would like to be close with right now...

At 3 hours ago, Gagsy wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Coop wrote: Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.
Hey! What me and bahamat get upto in the bedroom is our business alright!

So, are you ready for it?


[ BBS / Chat / Icon / Portal Möd ]

Formerly Bahamut

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM Reply

15,000 Medal Points

I think this is probably my most impressive stat :).


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 12:32 PM Reply

First day back at College, I'm not sure how much sleep I got last night, but I think two hours.

Congrats to:
philonous: 4,000 Experience
Jolly: 29,000 B/P
LittleWashu: Level 41
sushi13: 27,000 B/P
reverend: 12,000 Blams
Gagsy: Level 44

Powerage
Powerage
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 11:04 PM Reply

20000 EXP!

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 03:40 AM Reply

Just reached 25,000 experience, epicness.

Also, though I'm sure the question has been asked numerous times before, has there been any word as to whether the B/P levels will give voting power boosts as was the case prior to the upgrade, or are we now stuck with only our experience points to define our voting power?

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 04:13 AM Reply

Coop wonders how the party dynamics will be affected by his RPG decisions. Congratulations to:
Decky: 15,000 Medal Points
Powerage: 20,000 Experience
BaronVonBadGuy: 25,000 Experience

At 23 hours ago, Gagsy wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Coop wrote: Coop deals with an "I've lost all respect for you" PM, regarding his modding.
I had someone send me one of those a year or so back. They thought I was acting like an attention whore or something and said their respect for me was completely gone. I was just pissed at their rudeness and complete stupidity and got over it. I hope its the same for you. Cause honestly I can't see how you've changed since becoming a mod - besides the whole being a mod thing of course. But you're still Coop you know? So worry not I hope.

I'm not worried about it - I'm just trying to see why they feel that their actions were within the rules. So far, the argument I have had is "why must you pick on me, when all of General is as bad?" Leaving me to conclude that he's angry for being caught.

Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.
Hey! What me and bahamat get upto in the bedroom is our business alright!

I'll send you a pamphlet.

At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Well, request if you want but don't be surprised if it's not taken.
I expect nothing, but I hope for all 10 points.
Either way, it won't get me anywhere close to you. But there is someone I would like to be close with right now...

You don't want to be close to me right now - I'm having discussions with two of my characters and both of them, as well as I are dealing with matters of the fairer sex and our respective joy departments.

At 3 hours ago, Gagsy wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Coop wrote: Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.
Hey! What me and bahamat get upto in the bedroom is our business alright!
So, are you ready for it?

I can't help but think this would have been so much easier had you just come to the meet and shacked up with him, Gagsy! Aside from the difficulty of your sig being a lie :P

At 15 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: First day back at College, I'm not sure how much sleep I got last night, but I think two hours.

Last night, or during the whole week off?

At 30 minutes ago, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Also, though I'm sure the question has been asked numerous times before, has there been any word as to whether the B/P levels will give voting power boosts as was the case prior to the upgrade, or are we now stuck with only our experience points to define our voting power?

It's just experience based for the moment. This is subject to change, so stay tuned.


Olympic standard B/Per *** Review Request Club
News
Post Stats Here!

BBS Signature
Martin
Martin
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 07:02 AM Reply

You passed 42000 Saves. Way to go!

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 08:15 AM Reply

Congrats to:
Powerage: 20,000 Experience
BaronVonBadGuy: 25,000 Experience
NL-Courage: Level 13
Martin: 42,000 Saves

At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote: Last night, or during the whole week off?

The night before. I was sleeping in all the time during the week off.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 08:37 AM Reply

Listening to:

Camel - Mirage. This is seriously some damn good prog rock.

At 4 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Either way, it won't get me anywhere close to you. But there is someone I would like to be close with right now...
You don't want to be close to me right now - I'm having discussions with two of my characters and both of them, as well as I are dealing with matters of the fairer sex and our respective joy departments.

What's this to say about us?

So, are you ready for it?
I can't help but think this would have been so much easier had you just come to the meet and shacked up with him, Gagsy! Aside from the difficulty of your sig being a lie :P

There's always the next NG meet.


[ BBS / Chat / Icon / Portal Möd ]

Formerly Bahamut