Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,376,648 Views
  • 91,791 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-01 14:15:44 Reply

At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 8/31/11 03:48 PM, Psych wrote: Well, I achieved the Bronze Whistle today. I feel pretty proud about that!
I personally congratulate you for that, Psych :)

However, I also achieved something very good today, my massive hunt for abusive reviews paid off, and I have now a wonderful Deity Whistle :D

Congratulations Asandir. Nice to see you have deity whistle at last. Have not seen anyone get one in awhile, nicely done. Keep on flagging.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-01 14:16:44 Reply

Well, I'm reviewing again solidly and now, that can only mean achievement time:

1,250 Flash Review Responses

I'll have to update the responses lists soon. Perhaps tomorrow, we'll see what happens.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 00:20:38 Reply

Now that I'm level 44, my new goal is to make it to Praporshchik before hitting level 45. Probably won't happen.


BBS Signature
Hattok
Hattok
  • Member since: May. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 00:53:34 Reply

At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, Asandir wrote: However, I also achieved something very good today, my massive hunt for abusive reviews paid off, and I have now a wonderful Deity Whistle :D

Congratulations Asandir, you deserve it!

Got level 45 now. Scythe's up, bros!


Ignore this signature.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 02:25:14 Reply

passed 8000 b/p and became sergeant first class


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 02:53:51 Reply

Congrats to:
Martin: 41,000 B/P Points
Quinny: 9 Voting power
Atypop: Level 14
Asandir: Deity Whistle
NEVR: Top 500 in EXP
Coop: 1,250 Flash review responses
Chumbawamba: Level 44
DrHood: Level 45
tally1989: 8,000 B/P Points

Thanks to:
Odyssic

At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 8/31/11 03:48 PM, Psych wrote: Well, I achieved the Bronze Whistle today. I feel pretty proud about that!
I personally congratulate you for that, Psych :)

However, I also achieved something very good today, my massive hunt for abusive reviews paid off, and I have now a wonderful Deity Whistle :D

Wow, you went from gold to deity really fast.

LuigiBot
LuigiBot
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 04:07:51 Reply

At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, NEVR wrote:

I will never have a badass level like yours. :[

anyone know who has the most posts?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 04:18:52 Reply

I have been on Newgrounds for five years. I'll make a milestone news post later. Right now I feel old and grumpy.

life
life
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 04:43:30 Reply

this is now the level 50+ only lounge


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 06:12:22 Reply

ith that vote, you now have 17,760 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 41. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 17 hours, 48 minutes, and 15 seconds.


Archer I'm a good shot!

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 06:26:22 Reply

Coop wonders what he'll do today, aside from congratulating:
Martin: 41,000 B/P
Jolly: Lieutenant General; 10.00 Total Voting Power
Quinny: 9.00 Total Voting Power
Atypop: Level 14
Asandir: Deity Whistle
NEVR: Top 500 Experienced
Chumbawumba: Level 44
DrHood: Level 45
tally1989: 8,000 B/P; Sergeant 1st Class
The-Great-One: 5th NG Berfday
life: Level 50

Listening to:
Motorhead - Bye bye, bitch, bye bye
Metallica - No Remorse

Thank you to:
Jolly

At 9/1/11 06:26 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 9/1/11 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: Well, I stayed at a Premier Inn in London and it only cost £3 per day for WiFi access, so it's not too bad.
Really? That's pretty good, I thought it would be a lot more then that.

So long as you bring a computer with you, that is - I know that the Premier Inn in Greenwich that I stayed at in August had a hub, where you could connect. I just had the laptop set up in the room and that was good enough.

At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/1/11 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: Well, I stayed at a Premier Inn in London and it only cost £3 per day for WiFi access, so it's not too bad.
I'll probably crash at the Premier Inn close to the MEN arena again. I get the feeling the meeting point will be at the ferris wheel near the said Premier Inn. That's why I booked a few nights there last January. However, it was only myself, Dean, Jawdyn and citricsquid who were staying there. Everyone else was scattered around Manchester central.

Well, you guys would pick the most expensive Premier Inn, wouldn't you? £91, compared to £51 on the other side of the city, or £55 just down the road. Bah!

At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, NEVR wrote: yeah. pretty sweet. the reason I'm not about as much these days is because I had like 11 consecutive days at work, and also my laptop has broken. I got paid some money today but not enough to buy myself a new laptop, so conceivably I could be a ghost for another month yet... although I'm looking at ways around that. another month without my own laptop would be dry.

So long as you don't blow that money on Jagerbombs :P

At 9/2/11 04:07 AM, LuigiBot wrote:
At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, NEVR wrote:
I will never have a badass level like yours. :[

anyone know who has the most posts?

You will, but you need to deposit for it.

Also, ZeroAsALimit has the most posts.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 07:19:04 Reply

Forgot a list yesteday.

Oh well. I went to see The Magician yesterday. That man is a DJ God. Seriously amazing.

Congrats to:
chipotleaway: 1,000 Posts
Toocool100: 130,000 Saves - You really should consider not voting 5 on everything :|
J-Rex: Level 14
Psych: Bronze Whistle
tally1989: 6 Years on NG; 8,000 B/P
Addict: Major
Martin: 41,000 B/P
Jolly: Lt. General
Quinny: 9 Voting Power
Atypop: Level 14; Safety Patrol
Asandir: Deity Whistle - Congratulations! Completely deserve it (:
NEVR: #500 in Experience
Jolly: 10 Voting Power
Chumbawamba: Level 44
DrHood: Level 45
The-Great-One: 5 Years on NG
life: Level 50
phantomlassuk: Level 41

Thanks to:
Jolly
Coop


I'm back, I guess.

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 07:32:02 Reply

At 9/1/11 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: Later, darling :3

You and Bahamut have fun now.

At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: What the hell guys?

Well it is a good sign, is it not?

At 9/2/11 02:53 AM, Jolly wrote: Wow, you went from gold to deity really fast.

Flag everything low rated and see what sticks works apparently.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 08:05:40 Reply

I've downloaded the 3DS ambassador games. I already have SMB, Metroid and both Zelda games but a quick browse from the other games didn't leave me impressed with the exception of Balloon Fighter. I was hugely disappointed in Ice Climber for the awful controls.

Listening to:

Dark Quarterer - Dark Quarterer

At 9/1/11 09:11 AM, NEVR wrote: Exp. Rank #: 500

There's still those deactivated accounts ahead of you but it doesn't look like they'll be going anywhere right now.

although I'm looking at ways around that. another month without my own laptop would be dry.

Come up here and you can share my laptop.

At 9/1/11 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's actually something to be angry about.
But I'm just sad.

Fine then, be sad.

That's all the Norwegian black metal bands who start with a letter L.
Obviously the band I have in mind is among them.

I should start weeding out those that only released a demo and then split up.

Well.... I don't even know any of them these days.
Now that you mention it, it's been quite some times (some years!) since I last saw a forum like the one described.

Maybe the internet is maturing.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Yeah right.

He keeps lying. There's simply no hope in him. Apparently he's been like this ever since he got here and started statwhoring.
The funniest thing is, that he still didn't get to 10k posts. There's still a chance for me to get to it before he does.

Duke Nukem Forever came out before he got 10k posts, lololol.

At 9/2/11 04:43 AM, life wrote: this is now the level 50+ only lounge

Sorry, that hasn't been approved. Yet.

At 9/2/11 06:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'll probably crash at the Premier Inn close to the MEN arena again. I get the feeling the meeting point will be at the ferris wheel near the said Premier Inn. That's why I booked a few nights there last January. However, it was only myself, Dean, Jawdyn and citricsquid who were staying there. Everyone else was scattered around Manchester central.
Well, you guys would pick the most expensive Premier Inn, wouldn't you? £91, compared to £51 on the other side of the city, or £55 just down the road. Bah!

Blame the meet up location. If I was elsewhere, I'd be lost.

Also, ZeroAsALimit has the most posts.

Maybe in a few years we'll be saying Gagsy has the most posts. I'll be in the top 10 posters well before that happens. Just let me make another thousand posts and I'll be there.

At 9/2/11 07:32 AM, reverend wrote:
At 9/1/11 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: Later, darling :3
You and Bahamut have fun now.

Sorry, I have no interest in Coop.

At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: What the hell guys?
Well it is a good sign, is it not?

Uhh, you know I have fun with my dragons.

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 08:36:25 Reply

I got my timetable for college, in college everyday, eh, if I plan money and where to stay for the NG Meet, I'm still going!

Congrats to:
Quinny: 9.00 VP
Atypop: Level 14
Asandir: Deity Whistle
NEVR: Rank 500 in Experience
Jolly: 10.00 VP
Coop: 1,250 Flash Review Responses
Chumbawumba: Level 44
DrHood: Level 45
tally1989: 8,000 B/P, Sergeant 1st Class
The-Great-One: 5 Years on NG
life: Level 50
phantomlassuk: Level 41

At 9/2/11 06:26 AM, Coop wrote: So long as you bring a computer with you, that is - I know that the Premier Inn in Greenwich that I stayed at in August had a hub, where you could connect. I just had the laptop set up in the room and that was good enough.

I will be bringing my laptop, and Camera, I want to record the WHOLE event, pictures are good, but video is better. Also, you seem to know more then me in this stuff, (I've never stayed in a hotel) so it would be great if you or anyone for that matter would point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it!

At 9/2/11 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've downloaded the 3DS ambassador games. I already have SMB, Metroid and both Zelda games but a quick browse from the other games didn't leave me impressed with the exception of Balloon Fighter. I was hugely disappointed in Ice Climber for the awful controls.

I know, I think I don't want to admit that it sucks though, I like Zelda 2 though, I've played Mario too many times, Metroid has passwords, I don't feel like writing them down. Zelda 1, I get lost! All the others, are pretty meh. I hope GBA games are better.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 10:46:47 Reply

7000 posts!


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 11:33:22 Reply

500 blams!


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 12:04:41 Reply

At 9/2/11 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/1/11 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's actually something to be angry about.
But I'm just sad.
Fine then, be sad.

:(

That's all the Norwegian black metal bands who start with a letter L.
Obviously the band I have in mind is among them.
I should start weeding out those that only released a demo and then split up.

Or you could just wait until I post up the next letter.

Well.... I don't even know any of them these days.
Now that you mention it, it's been quite some times (some years!) since I last saw a forum like the one described.
Maybe the internet is maturing.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Yeah right.

HAHAHAHAHA! Best joke ever.

He keeps lying. There's simply no hope in him. Apparently he's been like this ever since he got here and started statwhoring.
The funniest thing is, that he still didn't get to 10k posts. There's still a chance for me to get to it before he does.
Duke Nukem Forever came out before he got 10k posts, lololol.

This joke actually was better than the one before. So this is the best joke ever and the one above now is only the second best.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 13:03:06 Reply

52,000 B/P!


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-02 19:57:35 Reply

Have I really made over 1,400 audio reviews this year? I can now gladly say I have 2,000 audio reviews and only the fourth person to ever do so. Now if I can reach 3,000 then I can be the second person to have reached that goal too!!

2,000 audio reviews, hooray!!

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 02:18:34 Reply

I started playing Deus Ex for the first time ever yesterday. I'm addicted to it now.

Congrats to:
The-Great-One: Five years on NG
life: Level 50
phantomlassuk: Level 41
Legnus: 7,000 Post
Haggard: 52,000 B/P Points
SCTE3: 2,000 Audio reviews

Thanks to:
Coop
Odyssic
Soapbubble

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 05:13:47 Reply

Coop hopes that his team will achieve promotion today, while congratulating:
phantomlassuk: Level 41
Legnus: 7,000 Posts
Haggard: 52,000 B/P
SCTE3: 2,000 Reviews (Audio)

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 9/2/11 07:32 AM, reverend wrote:
At 9/1/11 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: Later, darling :3
You and Bahamut have fun now.

Wait, what?

At 9/2/11 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/2/11 06:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/1/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'll probably crash at the Premier Inn close to the MEN arena again. I get the feeling the meeting point will be at the ferris wheel near the said Premier Inn. That's why I booked a few nights there last January. However, it was only myself, Dean, Jawdyn and citricsquid who were staying there. Everyone else was scattered around Manchester central.
Well, you guys would pick the most expensive Premier Inn, wouldn't you? £91, compared to £51 on the other side of the city, or £55 just down the road. Bah!
Blame the meet up location. If I was elsewhere, I'd be lost.

Yeah, Manchester sucks. United and City can both tea bag a deep fat fryer, for all I care!

Also, ZeroAsALimit has the most posts.
Maybe in a few years we'll be saying Gagsy has the most posts. I'll be in the top 10 posters well before that happens. Just let me make another thousand posts and I'll be there.

Something nice to aim for.

At 9/2/11 07:32 AM, reverend wrote:
At 9/1/11 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: Later, darling :3
You and Bahamut have fun now.
Sorry, I have no interest in Coop.

It's the beard, isn't it?

At 9/2/11 08:36 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 9/2/11 06:26 AM, Coop wrote: So long as you bring a computer with you, that is - I know that the Premier Inn in Greenwich that I stayed at in August had a hub, where you could connect. I just had the laptop set up in the room and that was good enough.
I will be bringing my laptop, and Camera, I want to record the WHOLE event, pictures are good, but video is better. Also, you seem to know more then me in this stuff, (I've never stayed in a hotel) so it would be great if you or anyone for that matter would point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it!

How do you mean? Google Premier Inn Manchester and triangulate with MEN Arena, since that's where Bahamut and some of the guys are staying.

Just make sure you get a decent room to fit your bill and that the hotel has WiFi - most do these days.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
KristofferAG
KristofferAG
  • Member since: May. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 05:35:50 Reply

Town Watch!

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 05:39:08 Reply

Arranged a concert last night. it wa s all right, DJ wasn't great, and there weren't too many people, but we earned up our expenses and then some.

Congrats to:
Legnus: 7,000 Posts
Haggard: 52,000 B/P
SCTE3: 2,000 Audio Reviews
KristofferAG: Town Watch


I'm back, I guess.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 05:39:58 Reply

Listening to:

Labyrinth - No Limits and Return to Heaven Denied, Pt. 2: A Midnight Autumn's Dream

At 9/2/11 08:36 AM, Odyssic wrote: I know, I think I don't want to admit that it sucks though

We shouldn't be afraid of stating that we don't like those games. The GBA games should have more to offer than that. However, it will be first party games only but that shouldn't be a problem for the GBA games. NES on the other hand, it looks like they were limited, even though they could have thrown Mario 2 and 3 at us.

Metroid has passwords

The original Metroid wasn't even good anyway.

At 9/2/11 12:04 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/2/11 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: Fine then, be sad.
(

Cheer up!

Maybe the internet is maturing.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Yeah right.
HAHAHAHAHA! Best joke ever.

If anything, the users on the internet are taking a turn for the worse.

Duke Nukem Forever came out before he got 10k posts, lololol.
This joke actually was better than the one before. So this is the best joke ever and the one above now is only the second best.

Duke Nukem came out before NeMeSiSM reached Supreme Commander.

At 9/3/11 05:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/2/11 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: Blame the meet up location. If I was elsewhere, I'd be lost.
Yeah, Manchester sucks. United and City can both tea bag a deep fat fryer, for all I care!

This isn't about football, dammit.

Maybe in a few years we'll be saying Gagsy has the most posts. I'll be in the top 10 posters well before that happens. Just let me make another thousand posts and I'll be there.
Something nice to aim for.

Of course. Maybe I can get there by the end of the year.

Sorry, I have no interest in Coop.
It's the beard, isn't it?

No, I just don't love you.

How do you mean? Google Premier Inn Manchester and triangulate with MEN Arena, since that's where Bahamut and some of the guys are staying.

I never confirmed the booking but that is the most likely case.

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 07:34:27 Reply

Congrats to:
Legnus: 7,000 Posts - Come back 1,000 Blams
Haggard: 52,000 B/P
SCTE3: 2,000 Audio Reviews

At 9/3/11 05:13 AM, Coop wrote: How do you mean? Google Premier Inn Manchester and triangulate with MEN Arena, since that's where Bahamut and some of the guys are staying.

I mean just a cheap place to stay, I don't want to spending a lot on the hotel room. If this place is cheap, I'll check it out.

At 9/3/11 05:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: We shouldn't be afraid of stating that we don't like those games.

Well, they free, so I shouldn't be complaining. Also, don't we get Mario 3 with the GBA games?

dx5231
dx5231
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 10:32:40 Reply

Commander, and 11 total voting power!

damn this shiny tank looks cool

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 14:02:50 Reply

Just Reached over 95,000 medal points.

95,200 to be exact.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-09-03 14:33:13 Reply

Rank up: Captain. (14,000 B/P)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate