Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,067,392 Views
  • 91,054 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 08:35:12 Reply

Level 26!

i don't particularly like switchblades but eh, this will do for now. :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 09:42:49 Reply

11

Really long update today, compared to that of other days.

Congrats to:
J-Rex: Level 13
Frenzy: Level 31; 10,000 Experience Points
Jolly: Top 300 in B/P
Drake: Level 30
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 44,444 Saves; 11,000 Experience Points
Addict: Level 23 - Welcome to the gang =D
LegolaSS: 8,000 Saves
Banziafy: Level 11
Asandir: Top 800 in B/P
Tycrane: Level 26

At 7/24/11 06:05 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/23/11 11:17 AM, Soapbubble wrote: Pretty freaked out about what's going on in Oslo. It's just six hours away from here on the train. I though Norway was safe from terrorism, but hey, I guess not.

That, or the police would've taken him out. He's going to be able to speak in court today or tomorrow, and it'll be aired live on TV. A lot of people don't want him to be allowed to speak on national and international TV, because he said he was going to spread propaganda. I want to hear exactly what went on in his head as he did what he did.


I'm back, I guess.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 11:55:19 Reply

My B/P Rank is two fat ladies, 88. BINGO!!

Jonny
Jonny
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 15:04:57 Reply

Name change ago!


Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 15:11:01 Reply

At 7/22/11 08:53 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:
Anvil - Metal on Metal. This ought to make Haggard happy and yes, I managed to get a sealed copy of it!

Yes, this makes me happy. But sad at the same time, since I don't own this album yet. But I have to check it out, since it's considered to be Anvils best album.
So, how do you like it?

At 7/21/11 04:11 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/21/11 12:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: They had to stop talking about it right after rule #2.
Hm, I'm sure there are 8 rules in total.
Really? Why don't we know the third rule?

Because we don't talk about it.

No, I go to live shows without any earplugs.
I'm sure your ears would like it better if you had earplugs. :P
But that takes away some of the experience.

Actually, no it doesn't. You may think it does and I can understand your point of view. But actually earplugs (and I'm talking about GOOD earplugs here, the same that musicians use on stage, for example. Not the ones that just "seal" your ears) make it a BETTER experience. Sometimes the sound is just a huge mess, because everything is too loud (especially the bass). But with earplugs, the sound becomes much more distinguishable, thus making the music much more enjoyable.
And on the plus side, you don't destroy your ears. I think I already told you about the very light tinnitus I have. It's from attending live shows without earplugs. ;)

Still interested to see more?
Since I have nothing better to do right now... yes.
Enjoy (this is very NSFW)!

Very good drawing style. I just can't imagine (is that spelled correctly?) what anyone would say if they saw me watching at this. ^^

Confusion status is gay.
Oh yeah. Since confused team members seem to attack only your other team members and never the enemy.
Sleeping is gay.

Being tired as hell is gay.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Member since: May. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 15:37:49 Reply

20k b/p points


SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 16:03:09 Reply

19,000 B/P

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-24 22:24:19 Reply

Congrats to:
gamejunkie: 88 B/P Rank
Jonny: Name Change - I don't like it.
jonthomson: 20,000 B/P
Cootie: 19,000 B/P


Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 00:10:03 Reply

Congrats to:
LegolaSS: 8,000 Saves
Banziafy: Level 11
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 11,000 Experience
Asandir: Top 800 B/Pers
Tycrane: Level 26
gamejunkie: Top 88 B/Pers
jonthomson: 20,000 B/P Points
Cootie: 19,000 B/P Points

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 00:54:41 Reply

Level get!


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 05:42:21 Reply

Master Sergeant! Or 7,000 B/P, if you prefer it like that.


I'm back, I guess.

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 06:39:14 Reply

NG Log isn't working for me today.

Congrats to:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 11,000 Experience
Asandir: Rank 800 in B/P
Tycrane: Level 26
gamejunkie: Rank 88 in B/P
jonthomson: 20,000 B/P
Cootie: 19,000 B/P
EpicFail: Level 31
Soapbubble: Master Sergeant, 7,000 B/P

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 06:53:30 Reply

100 Art review responses (:


I'm back, I guess.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 06:54:05 Reply

3

Metal Monday - Week 30: Legend - The Golden Bell

Listening to:

Symphony X - Iconoclast

At 7/24/11 03:11 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/22/11 08:53 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:
Anvil - Metal on Metal. This ought to make Haggard happy and yes, I managed to get a sealed copy of it!
Yes, this makes me happy. But sad at the same time, since I don't own this album yet. But I have to check it out, since it's considered to be Anvils best album.
So, how do you like it?

I wouldn't say it's a perfect album but it definitely has some great moments. The title track, Mothra and March of the Crabs are some songs I'll have to keep coming back to.

Really? Why don't we know the third rule?
Because we don't talk about it.

Then why make six other rules?

But that takes away some of the experience.
Actually, no it doesn't. You may think it does and I can understand your point of view. But actually earplugs (and I'm talking about GOOD earplugs here, the same that musicians use on stage, for example. Not the ones that just "seal" your ears) make it a BETTER experience. Sometimes the sound is just a huge mess, because everything is too loud (especially the bass). But with earplugs, the sound becomes much more distinguishable, thus making the music much more enjoyable.

How about I wear earplugs at a Manowar concert? HAH!

And on the plus side, you don't destroy your ears. I think I already told you about the very light tinnitus I have. It's from attending live shows without earplugs. ;)

On the other hand, I did see security guards with huge headphones to block the sound. I suppose it's needed so they can speak to each other.

Enjoy (this is very NSFW)!
Very good drawing style. I just can't imagine (is that spelled correctly?) what anyone would say if they saw me watching at this. ^^

LOL! I try to keep my stuff secret so no-one sees dragon porn on my computer, haha.

Sleeping is gay.
Being tired as hell is gay.

Being awake is gay.

At 7/25/11 06:39 AM, Odyssic wrote: NG Log isn't working for me today.

Yeah, it's failing on my end as well. I'll try and reach byteslinger about it.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Toohot100
Toohot100
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 08:16:09 Reply

With that vote, you now have 21,000 experience points.

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 08:50:59 Reply

Coop considers the number of UK winners over the past weekend, while congratulating:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 11,000 Experience
Asandir: Top 800 Experienced
Tycrane: Level 26
jonthomson: 20,000 B/P
Cootie: 19,000 B/P
EpicFail: Level 31
Soapbubble: Master Sergeant; 7,000 B/P; 100 Art Review Responses
Toohot100: 21,000 Experience

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Sun & Steel
Alice Cooper - I Just Wanna Be God
The Who - Who Are You? This is my tribute to Amy Winehouse, as she'd never have been as talented a musician as Keith Moon.

At 7/24/11 06:14 AM, reverend wrote:
At 7/23/11 05:50 AM, Coop wrote: But, the Bible Belt hates the idea of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. They had to chance the name to Sorcerer's stone, because a lot of Americans don't get philosophy, but on top of that, they hate the idea of witchcraft, despite the fact it's only a story.
The name change wasn't due to the Bible Belt, but rather the American publishers felt that American children would be scared off with something dealing with Philosophy for some odd reason (according to Wikipedia, which is always right).

Of course, the American publishers don't realise that the kids wouldn't care about the title, they'd read it all the same.

Granted some (most) churches are idiots (blind) and blame everything but themselves but some are more flexible in their dogma. Of course there will always be a Westboro type church out there who are radical in their beliefs.

Ypu've got to love them, because they're just the Church of Jeezuz Christie of Latter Day Douchebags.

Oh, that was part of the dream season? I never really followed Dallas, I just knew some of the weird things, like those.
That's probably the only reason I know that because they wanted their main character back and so they just wrote it off as just a dream. Probably one of the first series to do such an act.

There was a bit of uproar when Eastenders (UK soap) did that a few years ago with "Dirty" Den Watts. People saw him being shot and heard the splash as he fell into the canal. He appears back on the scene, having been shot, but also on the run for the better part of a decade.

Have you ever played "Drink-along-a-Dallas"? I played it once, where every time they have a drink, you have a drink. The episode I watched was the Oil Barron's ball and I ended up in casualty.
No but I played the Home Run Derby Drinking game once. Every time they hit a HR you take a shot. Trust me nobody lasted too long.

Now batting, Robinson Can-oh my god, I'm gonna hurl

"Jail's not so bad - yer can make Sangria in the terlet. 'Course, it's shank or be shanked."
"Precious , hamburgers?"

"Ambergris. Noun. A grease-like product of the sperm whale's digestive tract that is used as a base in the finest perfumes. This has been Roseanne, your guide to the world of facts."

At 7/24/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/24/11 06:05 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/23/11 05:55 AM, Bahamut wrote: 28th July is the date.
Of course, they're sweeping down from Scotland and stop off at Manchester, before Birmingham on the 31st. I'll be sure not to look at your news post for three days.
Yeah, you don't want the setlist spoiled. They should be playing the exact same songs everywhere.

Well, I'm pretty sure it's too much to expect El Dorado, Final Frontier, Beast, Mariner, Aces High, Powerslave and Hollowed be Thy Name all in one show.

Seriously though, anything they play will sound great. Even the chorus line for The Assassin.

No, there is a new Megadeth album on the way. It's called TH1RT3EN...
In Q, the album they focused on as a reissue is Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? To be honest, I'd quite like to get my hands on a copy of News of the World, by Queen, which is a remastered reissue.
Peace Sells reissue is a huge one. It's a 5CD set and I only have interest in one of those discs. That one is the original master of the record.

Hmm... I'll have a look for that.

At 7/24/11 09:42 AM, Soapbubble wrote:
At 7/24/11 06:05 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/23/11 11:17 AM, Soapbubble wrote: Pretty freaked out about what's going on in Oslo. It's just six hours away from here on the train. I though Norway was safe from terrorism, but hey, I guess not.
At least they'll be able to try and get inside the mind of this particular maniac. A lot of times, the gunman spreads what is left of his brain over the local landscape.

That, or the police would've taken him out. He's going to be able to speak in court today or tomorrow, and it'll be aired live on TV. A lot of people don't want him to be allowed to speak on national and international TV, because he said he was going to spread propaganda. I want to hear exactly what went on in his head as he did what he did.

Nah, it's been called a closed case. He'll have the hearing behind closed doors and a statement may be issued as to what was said. I think this completely neuters his campaign and prevents him from using the deaths of 80-90 people to allow him to make a point.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 14:59:43 Reply

At 7/25/11 06:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Metal Monday - Week 30: Legend - The Golden Bell

Damn, I still haven't posted the next letter...

Really? Why don't we know the third rule?
Because we don't talk about it.
Then why make six other rules?

Because a club with only 2 rules seems to be quite lame.

But that takes away some of the experience.
Actually, no it doesn't. You may think it does and I can understand your point of view. But actually earplugs (and I'm talking about GOOD earplugs here, the same that musicians use on stage, for example. Not the ones that just "seal" your ears) make it a BETTER experience. Sometimes the sound is just a huge mess, because everything is too loud (especially the bass). But with earplugs, the sound becomes much more distinguishable, thus making the music much more enjoyable.
How about I wear earplugs at a Manowar concert? HAH!

In that case you need plugs that seal your ears completly. And glasses. Peril Sensitive Sunglasses (linkage time!), that is.

And on the plus side, you don't destroy your ears. I think I already told you about the very light tinnitus I have. It's from attending live shows without earplugs. ;)
On the other hand, I did see security guards with huge headphones to block the sound. I suppose it's needed so they can speak to each other.

This. And I guess they work at quite a lot of shows, and they don't want their ears to be destroyed. ;)

Enjoy (this is very NSFW)!
Very good drawing style. I just can't imagine (is that spelled correctly?) what anyone would say if they saw me watching at this. ^^
LOL! I try to keep my stuff secret so no-one sees dragon porn on my computer, haha.

Good thing that I don't have any dragon porn on my PC then. :P

Sleeping is gay.
Being tired as hell is gay.
Being awake is gay.

Being is gay!

At 7/25/11 06:39 AM, Odyssic wrote: NG Log isn't working for me today.
Yeah, it's failing on my end as well. I'll try and reach byteslinger about it.

The whole site seems to be down. wkrconcepts.com doesn't work, so of course no subpages work as well.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 15:56:46 Reply

7

No fancy list today, I suppose. Annoyingly enough, NGLogs is down for everyone. Damn servers.

Congrats to:
gamejunkie: 88 B/P Rank
jonthomson: 20,000 B/P Points
Cootie: 19,000 B/P Points
EpicFail: Level 31
Toohot100: 21,000 Experience Points

Thanks to:
Odyssic
Coop x2


I'm back, I guess.

Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 19:31:35 Reply

You passed 12000 B/P! Congrats!
You passed 20000 Total Points. Bodacious!

Nglogs is back on. :)

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 20:36:45 Reply

I achieved 7770 medal points aswell as nearing level 15.

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 21:19:51 Reply

At 7/24/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: It'll be a great day.

It'll be a semi-interesting day.

At 7/25/11 08:50 AM, Coop wrote: Of course, the American publishers don't realise that the kids wouldn't care about the title, they'd read it all the same.

Except for the fact that they would be confused on what sherbert lemon or a jacket potato was. :P

Ypu've got to love them, because they're just the Church of Jeezuz Christie of Latter Day Douchebags.

Ironically the Mormons are the most radical ones here in the US. There are far more worse ones like Westboro.

There was a bit of uproar when Eastenders (UK soap) did that a few years ago with "Dirty" Den Watts. People saw him being shot and heard the splash as he fell into the canal. He appears back on the scene, having been shot, but also on the run for the better part of a decade.

Little did you know he's from Krypton and can survive a bullet wound. Plot twist.

"Ambergris. Noun. A grease-like product of the sperm whale's digestive tract that is used as a base in the finest perfumes. This has been Roseanne, your guide to the world of facts."

"You heard Roseanne. Scrape off the priceless ambergris and I'll let you go."


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-25 23:23:20 Reply

Congrats to:
EpicFail: Level 31
Soapbubble: Master Sergeant / 100 Art review responses
Toohot100: 21,000 Experience
Tycrane: 12,000 B/P Points / 20,000 Total points

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 02:56:04 Reply

Coop prepares to get biking to work, while congratulating:
Tycrane: 12,000 B/P; 20,000 Total Points

At 7/25/11 09:19 PM, reverend wrote:
At 7/25/11 08:50 AM, Coop wrote: Of course, the American publishers don't realise that the kids wouldn't care about the title, they'd read it all the same.
Except for the fact that they would be confused on what sherbert lemon or a jacket potato was. :P

Some things you can't even ask your parents :P

Ypu've got to love them, because they're just the Church of Jeezuz Christie of Latter Day Douchebags.
Ironically the Mormons are the most radical ones here in the US. There are far more worse ones like Westboro.

Yeah, but they are just trolls - "God hates Fags" is a wholly retarded sentiment, since the bible is about how god loves everyone, regardless of what they've done.

There was a bit of uproar when Eastenders (UK soap) did that a few years ago with "Dirty" Den Watts. People saw him being shot and heard the splash as he fell into the canal. He appears back on the scene, having been shot, but also on the run for the better part of a decade.
Little did you know he's from Krypton and can survive a bullet wound. Plot twist.

Yeah, but he was unable to prevent a dootstop blow to the head from killing him.

"Ambergris. Noun. A grease-like product of the sperm whale's digestive tract that is used as a base in the finest perfumes. This has been Roseanne, your guide to the world of facts."
"You heard Roseanne. Scrape off the priceless ambergris and I'll let you go."

"Or better yet, I'll just shed my skin! Nnnyargh!"


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 04:52:52 Reply

This isn't a level up post.

I haven't been active much lately over the past few weeks so haven't been logging my stats much either. Just logged mine for between the 24th to today the 26th. I only managed 74 b/p points, 47 being saves and 27 being blams. Not a great amount for over 2 days of bping but I hope the ratio for saves vs blams speaks for itself.

So guys stop being fucking tools and just blam the stuff that NEEDS blaming. It is possible to get the blams if you guys just took a second to watch a shitty movie or game and think yeah this DESERVES to be sent to the pits of hell so I will send it there myself. And hey if you don't get the blams because other idiots keep saving it, then life goes on. You try again and again and eventually the right stuff goes and more people will realise that blams are possible. You don't give in just because it's easy.

As for dress ups? I hope all of you muppets are blaming them. It's long overdue really. Not just zeroing any flash with the words 'test', 'delete this', 'first flash' or 'stickman' in the title. THERE ARE ALSO BAD FLASH WITHOUT THOSE WORDS YOU KNOW.

I'm a stat whore, I love stating, it's fun. A lot of you guys though make it go from pointless fun to pointless political incorrectness.

Sort yourselves out and stop voting 2-5 just because you want more points. You make the whole thing less fun and worthless to the site and to the process itself.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 07:03:02 Reply

Congrats to:
Soapbubble: 100 Art Review Responses
Toohot100: 21,000 Experience
Tycrane: 12,000 B/P, 20,000 Total Points

At 7/26/11 04:52 AM, Gagsy wrote: This isn't a level up post.

I try and blam every shit I see, but obviously, it just passed. Although I had a good day yesterday, 16 Blams. Which is double what I normally get. I like them days when shitty flashes get deleted and then blam points are added for those who blammed it.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 07:55:01 Reply

2

With that vote, you now have 25,000 experience points.

Good stuff, I'm now halfway to reaching those naked pictures of Tom. :P

Listening to:

Morbid Angel - Covenant

Thanks to:

Coop
Soapbubble
Jolly
Odyssic

At 7/25/11 08:50 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/24/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, you don't want the setlist spoiled. They should be playing the exact same songs everywhere.
Well, I'm pretty sure it's too much to expect El Dorado, Final Frontier, Beast, Mariner, Aces High, Powerslave and Hollowed be Thy Name all in one show.

Well, they said they would focus more on newer songs. I think they'll play Iron Maiden, Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast and Run to the Hills from their classics.

Seriously though, anything they play will sound great. Even the chorus line for The Assassin.

I'd rather they don't play The Angel and the Gambler. :P

Peace Sells reissue is a huge one. It's a 5CD set and I only have interest in one of those discs. That one is the original master of the record.
Hmm... I'll have a look for that.

Will do, if I ever get my hands on the first disc. Maybe my friend will send it over.

At 7/25/11 02:59 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/25/11 06:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Metal Monday - Week 30: Legend - The Golden Bell
Damn, I still haven't posted the next letter...

Heh, I'm needing to catch up on writing up my Metal Monday posts. It doesn't help I spent most of yesterday writing up a review that's unrelated to this.

Then why make six other rules?
Because a club with only 2 rules seems to be quite lame.

But what's the point of the other six when we don't know them?

How about I wear earplugs at a Manowar concert? HAH!
In that case you need plugs that seal your ears completly.

Because of being notable for being the world's loudest band. If I see them live, I have no intentions to be near the stage.

LOL! I try to keep my stuff secret so no-one sees dragon porn on my computer, haha.
Good thing that I don't have any dragon porn on my PC then. :P

Better clear your cache then.

Being awake is gay.
Being is gay!

Living is gay.

At 7/25/11 09:19 PM, reverend wrote:
At 7/24/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: It'll be a great day.
It'll be a semi-interesting day.

No, it will be a great day for me.

At 7/26/11 04:52 AM, Gagsy wrote: This isn't a level up post.

I'm doing what I can but only voting on stuff that people bring up to me. SCTE3 has been a great help with notifying me of cookie cutter submissions.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 10:51:34 Reply

51,000 B/P!

At 7/26/11 04:52 AM, Gagsy wrote: I only managed 74 b/p points, 47 being saves and 27 being blams. Not a great amount for over 2 days of bping

Ha! I cannot even say when it was the last time I got that much in only two days. Usually it takes a whole week for me to even get close to 74 B/P. >:(


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 16:02:45 Reply

At 7/26/11 07:55 AM, Bahamut wrote: Good stuff, I'm now halfway to reaching those naked pictures of Tom. :P

Admit it. You wished it still would only require 30k to see those pics.

At 7/25/11 02:59 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/25/11 06:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Metal Monday - Week 30: Legend - The Golden Bell
Damn, I still haven't posted the next letter...
Heh, I'm needing to catch up on writing up my Metal Monday posts. It doesn't help I spent most of yesterday writing up a review that's unrelated to this.

I think I delay the next letter until Friday. It doesn't really matter anyway, lol.

Then why make six other rules?
Because a club with only 2 rules seems to be quite lame.
But what's the point of the other six when we don't know them?

To make the club more interesting. "Hey, they have 8 rules, but 6 of them are so secret you'll only get to know them if they deem you worthy enough!"

How about I wear earplugs at a Manowar concert? HAH!
In that case you need plugs that seal your ears completly.
Because of being notable for being the world's loudest band. If I see them live, I have no intentions to be near the stage.

Spinal Tap is still one louder. They play at eleven!
Besides, what about Motörhead? They are pretty loud and I'm sure they had that record "loudest band" at one time in their career.
Also I'm sure Guitar Wolf have a say on this subject.

LOL! I try to keep my stuff secret so no-one sees dragon porn on my computer, haha.
Good thing that I don't have any dragon porn on my PC then. :P
Better clear your cache then.

Nah, nobody looks through that anyway.

Being awake is gay.
Being is gay!
Living is gay.

I'm running out of things that are gay, so I'll just say:
Being generic is gay.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

smulse
smulse
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 18:17:20 Reply

I didn't celebrate my 6k, so, here's to my 6.1k forum posts ;)


BBS Signature
Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-07-26 20:01:41 Reply

I have no idea why, but I'm extremely tired today. A few reviews and I'm off to bed.

Congrats to:
Tycrane: 12,000 B/P; 20,000 Total Stats
Bahamut: 25,000 Experience
Haggard: 51,000 B/P
smulse: Belated 6,000 Posts


I'm back, I guess.