00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,752,328 Views | 87,861 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 23:37:02

Level 38!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-27 08:44:23

Good to see a few more responses than usual on a daily basis for milestones. Hope you all return soon enough.

Listening to:

Iron Maiden - Maiden Voyage. Yes, you read the name of the band correctly.

At 7/26/12 12:31 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/26/12 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I may even end up going on a tidy spree on that list of yours. :P
If you would do that, I would be thankful. I just fixed the "umlaut errors". I wasn't sure if I could post them on my newspost, that's why I replaced them in a way, you usually replace umlauts (ie "ae", "oe", "ue"). But that would hardly be considered a typo. :P

There were umlaut errors on there? The ones on my list have not suffered for some strange reason.

There is the oldschool era that I could probably settle down to but the modern hiphop I'm not so sure of.
I stopped caring around the year 2000, or so.

Yeah, I would focus on much earlier than that.

You need A Night at the Opera.
I think there are other albums I should focus on first. Besides, I already have Blind Guardian's A Night at the Opera. That's enough nights at the opera for the time being. :P

In that case, you can go for seconds.

Yeah. Primordial's albums are stupidly hard to get at times with the exception of the last two albums.
Yeah, sadly enough, metal CDs aren't the kind of music you could find at a flea market, either. Most people only offer charts music...

And you'd be lucky enough to have a half-decent indie record shop that will sell second handed metal CDs.

Ah, now that's a clever way but it's still really down to what the album itself is like.
I think a nice artwork (or an extraordinarily bad artwork) should influence the score as well. This is also true for good/bad booklets.

There is one example of a bad booklet done in the right way and that's System of a Down's Steal This Album.

I hope it's not a fourth day of this heat.
The week end should bring some rain. But to be honest, I rather have rain during the week and sunshine during the week end.

It's getting cooler now.

I do as well.
Maybe we should try out some anger management?

Best of luck to them if they're to try and calm a dragon down. Best way to do that is for them to have a love partner.

Seeing as no-one was around, I could have been without pants as well. :P
yuck.

Just be grateful you don't get to see what happens in my house because otherwise, you'd be seeing my junk for sure. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-27 10:51:37

Coop tries to work out a few angry muscle groups, while congratulating:
sushi13: 31,000 B/P
Odyssic: Level 46
LegolaSS: Brigadier General
Nemo103: Level 15
brokenrecord6299: Level 15
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 73,000 B/P; 57,000 Saves
Decky: 6.66 Base Voting Power
Squidbit: 25,000 Medal Points
sandwich-eater: 2,000 Blams
Egarewop: Level 38

Listening to:
The Beatles - Don't Let Me Down
Nine Inch Nails - Suck

At 7/26/12 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/26/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/25/12 06:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's quite heavy on the details but from what I read, it indeed sounded like a bad day. I hate it when you know something will go wrong with a special occasion and you were right from day one. I hope to not make the same mistake by spending the next New Year celebration with my family.
I went for the right reasons. My family needed me.
I managed to read it all and understand it better after a second read.

I'll state it again - my cousin needed someone to be there for her. I went for her, my mum and various relatives on my side. I'd just like to re-iterate that this was NOT for my brother or his wife.

Of course, you saw her posts regarding wanting to sex me up just or one video game. At least now I know chicks dig Tombi. This will be fun to bring up again when she considers attending the next major UK meet.
Wait until she's there. Place it on the table and say "dance for me". Plus gum.
Now that's a fun idea except we're talking about this publicly on the internet.

Alright, place it on the table in front of her and say "get your coat, you've pulled"

So what else can we blame you for?
The South Korean Flag?
Infact, what about North Korea as a whole?

Well, their new leader is not so ronery, as he is now married to some North Korean pop-star chick. I swear that she's in it for the money.

Well, what are my basic personalities? :P
Firing mega flares?
Pfft, everyone knows that.

Thus, I could be your unofficial biographer. They are charlatans, in it for the wonga.

At 7/25/12 12:49 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/23/12 04:23 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/22/12 11:34 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/22/12 07:21 AM, Coop wrote: If I were to recommend a album that isn't one of their "mainstream" albums, I'd say try "The Division Bell"
I try to keep that in mind. Amazon only offers this for 20 Euros right now. Too expensive. :/
Ã'£6.10 on play. Might be a little more, to you on the continent, but hey, give it a look.
Hm, 1,99 Pounds shipping costs isn't too much. But I don't have a credit card, so play.com is out. And I didn't find it on zavvi.com or thehut.co.uk. Lame.
Don't know anyone with a credit card? Shame.
In fact, I do. But I just don't like credit cards (or paying with a credit card), that's all.

Ask them for a favour? Not a problem, so long as you can get everything paid for before their bill comes in, right?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-27 14:37:05

At 7/27/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/26/12 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I may even end up going on a tidy spree on that list of yours. :P
If you would do that, I would be thankful. I just fixed the "umlaut errors". I wasn't sure if I could post them on my newspost, that's why I replaced them in a way, you usually replace umlauts (ie "ae", "oe", "ue"). But that would hardly be considered a typo. :P
There were umlaut errors on there? The ones on my list have not suffered for some strange reason.

No, there are no umlaut errors on our userpages. But I thought there might be errors, just like on the BBS.

There is the oldschool era that I could probably settle down to but the modern hiphop I'm not so sure of.
I stopped caring around the year 2000, or so.
Yeah, I would focus on much earlier than that.

As I said, I only care for german hip hop. Well, except for some of Eminem's songs, some of those are really great.

Also, I also should've added that the other german CDs are german punk music. ^^

You need A Night at the Opera.
I think there are other albums I should focus on first. Besides, I already have Blind Guardian's A Night at the Opera. That's enough nights at the opera for the time being. :P

I rather expand my Deep Purple collection. It's time to get some of the real classics like "In Rock" or "Machine Head".

Yeah. Primordial's albums are stupidly hard to get at times with the exception of the last two albums.
Yeah, sadly enough, metal CDs aren't the kind of music you could find at a flea market, either. Most people only offer charts music...
And you'd be lucky enough to have a half-decent indie record shop that will sell second handed metal CDs.

It's hard enough to come across second hand CD shops already. Let alone good ones.

Ah, now that's a clever way but it's still really down to what the album itself is like.
I think a nice artwork (or an extraordinarily bad artwork) should influence the score as well. This is also true for good/bad booklets.
There is one example of a bad booklet done in the right way and that's System of a Down's Steal This Album.

Yeah, that's some very nice concept art.

I hope it's not a fourth day of this heat.
The week end should bring some rain. But to be honest, I rather have rain during the week and sunshine during the week end.
It's getting cooler now.

There's supposed to be a heat thunderstorm tonight. Let's hope it cools down after that.

I do as well.
Maybe we should try out some anger management?
Best of luck to them if they're to try and calm a dragon down. Best way to do that is for them to have a love partner.

Maybe they have a dragon therapist?

Seeing as no-one was around, I could have been without pants as well. :P
yuck.
Just be grateful you don't get to see what happens in my house because otherwise, you'd be seeing my junk for sure. :P

Sorry, but I don't care for your junk. :P

At 7/27/12 10:51 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/25/12 12:49 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/23/12 04:23 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/22/12 11:34 AM, Haggard wrote: I try to keep that in mind. Amazon only offers this for 20 Euros right now. Too expensive. :/
Ãf'Ã'£6.10 on play. Might be a little more, to you on the continent, but hey, give it a look.
Hm, 1,99 Pounds shipping costs isn't too much. But I don't have a credit card, so play.com is out. And I didn't find it on zavvi.com or thehut.co.uk. Lame.
Don't know anyone with a credit card? Shame.
In fact, I do. But I just don't like credit cards (or paying with a credit card), that's all.
Ask them for a favour? Not a problem, so long as you can get everything paid for before their bill comes in, right?

But why all the hassle for just one album? It's not worth it, at least not right now, when I have so many other albums to get.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-27 18:15:35

20K EXP

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 04:06:22

Listening to:

Rush - Clockwork Angels

At 7/26/12 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I managed to read it all and understand it better after a second read.
I'll state it again - my cousin needed someone to be there for her. I went for her, my mum and various relatives on my side. I'd just like to re-iterate that this was NOT for my brother or his wife.

Well of course it wasn't for your brother. You insisted in the end because of others.

Alright, place it on the table in front of her and say "get your coat, you've pulled"

You know what, I'll just tease her with photos in the meantime.

Well, their new leader is not so ronery, as he is now married to some North Korean pop-star chick. I swear that she's in it for the money.

But can we still blame you for what they are?

At 7/27/12 02:37 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/27/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: There were umlaut errors on there? The ones on my list have not suffered for some strange reason.
No, there are no umlaut errors on our userpages. But I thought there might be errors, just like on the BBS.

I really don't get how they can work on news posts but not on the BBS.

I rather expand my Deep Purple collection. It's time to get some of the real classics like "In Rock" or "Machine Head".

Yeah, you do that. I thought you had them already so what gives?

It's hard enough to come across second hand CD shops already. Let alone good ones.

This just shows - record shops really are dying out there.

I quite like the album as well. Usually I can't enjoy an album with that many tracks but SOAD do well with making every song stand out from each other.

It's getting cooler now.
There's supposed to be a heat thunderstorm tonight. Let's hope it cools down after that.

And now it's sunny. Fuck.

It's quite possible they have one but I've yet to meet a dragon therapist.

That's fine, I know someone who will care for my junk.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 06:19:14

Coop watches the Olympics get underway, while congratulating:
bifgis: 20,000 Experience

At 7/26/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Don't know anyone with a credit card? Shame.
But why all the hassle for just one album? It's not worth it, at least not right now, when I have so many other albums to get.

Fair enough - I just wanted to offer the help, just in case you wanted to.

At 7/28/12 04:06 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/26/12 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I managed to read it all and understand it better after a second read.
Well of course it wasn't for your brother. You insisted in the end because of others.

Well, I didn't insist. I went because of the needs of others.

What, photos of dragon cock, or of the game?

No, they were like that long before I was born.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 08:07:40

28 years old IRL.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 11:18:04

7,000 Posts!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 16:43:30

Just reached 150,000 medal points.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 17:08:24

So, there you have it. I really do watch the Olympics. Bad day for the german swimming team today, but there where some other surprises as well (Phelps not winning a medal, Russia winning a gold medal in Judo).

At 7/28/12 04:06 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/27/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: There were umlaut errors on there? The ones on my list have not suffered for some strange reason.
I really don't get how they can work on news posts but not on the BBS.

Yeah, I cannot understand that, either. Shouldn't be too hard to implement the character set for the BBS as well.

I have them as MP3s, but not as CDs. But the mentioned albums are so good, I should get them on a CD.

Just like any small specialized shop. It's a shame.

I quite like the album as well. Usually I can't enjoy an album with that many tracks but SOAD do well with making every song stand out from each other.

I never listened to the full album. In fact, I don't even know which songs they released as a single.

It's getting cooler now.

It was raining a bit today, and it should continue to rain tomorrow. But during the week, it should get sunny again.

But have you really been searching for one?

As long as it isn't me, I'm okay with it.

At 7/28/12 06:19 AM, Coop wrote:

I really appreciate that. But see above, I have other plans. ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-28 23:02:33

Apparently today was my 11th anniversary of joining Newgrounds although it's now 4am on the following day, I'm so drunk I can barely type (you don't want to see the unedited version of this post) and 3 fat, hairy guys just left my hotel room. Yeah it's been a good 11th anniversary.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-29 06:06:57

Coop deals with a Prima Dona cricketer, while congratulating:
reverend: 28th Birthday
Haggard: 7,000 Posts
DoctorStrongbad: 150,000 Medal Points
sushi13: 11th NG Berfday

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein [Live]

At 7/28/12 05:08 PM, Haggard wrote: So, there you have it. I really do watch the Olympics. Bad day for the german swimming team today, but there where some other surprises as well (Phelps not winning a medal, Russia winning a gold medal in Judo).

"negative Aussie tactics" eliminating Mark Cavendish from the men's Road Race, allowing a Kazakstani to win an impromptu gold.

Well, I'm glad you do. I hope they work out. It seems that when I try to make plans, they don't :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-29 15:24:41

Happy birthday reverend!

Listening to:

Doomsword - Let Battle Commence

At 7/28/12 06:19 AM, Coop wrote: Coop watches the Olympics get underway, while congratulating:

Can I just shout out "Booooooooooo"?

At 7/28/12 04:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well of course it wasn't for your brother. You insisted in the end because of others.

Surely you've done more than you needed to do.

Pfft, you're too slow. I've sent her pictures of my dragon dick before. :P

You're still blamed either way. :P

At 7/28/12 05:08 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/28/12 04:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: I really don't get how they can work on news posts but not on the BBS.
Yeah, I cannot understand that, either. Shouldn't be too hard to implement the character set for the BBS as well.

And that should take how long? Maybe the site's coding is complicated but how simple is character set implementing?

I have them as MP3s, but not as CDs. But the mentioned albums are so good, I should get them on a CD.

And you better get to them but then again, there's too much other stuff to get as well.

Only let the big shops grow bigger... I'm just glad people around here are actually smart enough and oppose supermarket monopolization. There was a plan to build a Tesco down the road but it would have led to the demise of the post office as well as the other stores there so no-one was wanting that at all.

I never listened to the full album. In fact, I don't even know which songs they released as a single.

At least know Chop Suey.

It was raining a bit today, and it should continue to rain tomorrow. But during the week, it should get sunny again.

Today was a mixed bag. Doesn't help when I'm out and about.

A dragon therapist or a dragoness?

But what if it was you? :O

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-29 16:47:48

At 7/29/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/28/12 05:08 PM, Haggard wrote: So, there you have it. I really do watch the Olympics. Bad day for the german swimming team today, but there where some other surprises as well (Phelps not winning a medal, Russia winning a gold medal in Judo).
"negative Aussie tactics" eliminating Mark Cavendish from the men's Road Race, allowing a Kazakstani to win an impromptu gold.

At least Team GB won a medal today.

At 7/26/12 12:31 PM, Haggard wrote: In fact, I do. But I just don't like credit cards (or paying with a credit card), that's all.
Well, I'm glad you do. I hope they work out. It seems that when I try to make plans, they don't :P

Well, sometimes, my plans work out the way I want them to. But that doesn't happen as often as I would like to. ^^

At 7/29/12 03:24 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/28/12 05:08 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/28/12 04:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: I really don't get how they can work on news posts but not on the BBS.
And that should take how long? Maybe the site's coding is complicated but how simple is character set implementing?

Seeing that there are tons of websites that allow special characters, it shouldn't be too hard. As far as I know it's a single line in HTML, but I'm not so sure about PHP.

And you better get to them but then again, there's too much other stuff to get as well.

The Book Of Taliesyn, Deep Purple, In Rock, Fireball, Machine Head and Burn are very good albums. Shades of Deep Purple is boring as hell (and it mosly has cover versions), Who Do We Think We Are sucks and Stormbringer is shit except for the title track and Lady Double Dealer. High Ball Shooter and Soldier of Fortune are decent as well.

Only let the big shops grow bigger... I'm just glad people around here are actually smart enough and oppose supermarket monopolization. There was a plan to build a Tesco down the road but it would have led to the demise of the post office as well as the other stores there so no-one was wanting that at all.

Who wants Tesco anyway?

At least know Chop Suey.

But that's from Toxicity, not Steal This Album.

I didn't go outside today. Hey, it's Sunday! Perfect excuse to just stay at home!

A dragon therapist.

I'd probably say something like "Put some clothes on!" and go away.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 04:32:41

2,100 Flash Reviews

I should have reviewed a lot more of late.

List to follow.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 04:38:13

Coop leaves the fetid washing up to soak, before congratulating:
Martin: 11,000 Experience
Cootie: Level 38

At 7/28/12 06:19 AM, Coop wrote: Coop watches the Olympics get underway, while congratulating:

If you can watch Mr. Bean in the Opening ceremony (look on the BBC website) and not even raise a smile, you have no soul

or freckles
At 7/28/12 04:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well of course it wasn't for your brother. You insisted in the end because of others.
Surely you've done more than you needed to do.

Yes, now it is up to them.

Pic of the game with your dragon cock seal of approval?

You're still blamed either way. :P

*looks as shocked as Grandpa Simpson*

At 7/29/12 04:47 PM, Haggard wrote:

Yes, but it doesn't sound as good in the tune of "Campdown ladies", with us singing as follows:

"Two world wars, one world cup and two Olympic medals Do-dah! Do-Dah."

Does it? :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 05:14:44

5,000 Blams.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 05:19:49

14000 B/P and Captain.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 10:56:45

I'm posting this on behalf of the Newgrounds Flash Portal who can't post for himself. 600,000 Submissions.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 11:29:48

Listening to:

Agalloch - The Mantle

At 7/29/12 03:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: And that should take how long? Maybe the site's coding is complicated but how simple is character set implementing?
Seeing that there are tons of websites that allow special characters, it shouldn't be too hard. As far as I know it's a single line in HTML, but I'm not so sure about PHP.

Well they took the time to alter something on the stats page but byteslinger is up to the challenge to correct the fault the stat puller is having.

The Book Of Taliesyn, Deep Purple, In Rock, Fireball, Machine Head and Burn are very good albums.

The only one there I don't have is Burn.

Shades of Deep Purple is boring as hell (and it mosly has cover versions)

Shades of Deep Purple is alright. I can enjoy some of the covers as they include The Beatles among them.

Who Do We Think We Are sucks and Stormbringer is shit except for the title track and Lady Double Dealer. High Ball Shooter and Soldier of Fortune are decent as well.

That's a shame, I was hoping to get Stormbringer next.

Who wants Tesco anyway?

Well, they do good offers on soft drinks but I'd rather have the shops we have right now.

At least know Chop Suey.

In that case, I know what you mean now. I'm not sure if they even released a single for it but I don't care for singles anyway.

I didn't go outside today. Hey, it's Sunday! Perfect excuse to just stay at home!

Sunny today but at least I had a shower so I feel better after going through a bit of sun. And no, it's not too hot to have a shirt on.

A dragon therapist.

If they exist.

I'll hear a true answer from a woman. :P

At 7/30/12 04:38 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/29/12 03:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: Can I just shout out "Booooooooooo"?
If you can watch Mr. Bean in the Opening ceremony (look on the BBC website) and not even raise a smile, you have no soul

Here's a question: Do I want to go through any trouble to watch any of that tripe?

Well, you've got me there and that's a similar idea of mine. Nude pose + game in front. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 14:46:22

Made it into the officer ranks. Praporshchik Acquired.

Also, 10,000 saves.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 15:54:18

Oh yes, that was hilarious. Even better than the Queen skydiving. I don't get why people say "Bejing was soooo much better, they all moved in unison, blah blah blah". So what if the chinese moved "in unison"? The british opening ceremony was a hundred times funnier!
Also, if you like many people moving in unison, maybe you also like the opening ceremony of Germany 1936? >:(
(Oh well, at least the nazis invented the torch relay of modern days olympics)

Yes, but it doesn't sound as good in the tune of "Campdown ladies", with us singing as follows:

I like the "original" version (without mentioning the two olympic medals) better, to be honest. Also, "Three world cups and three european cups, Do-dah! Do-dah!" sounds like shit as well. So basically, we are fucked. The fact that Germany will win one medal today (either Silver or Gold) doesn't help, either.

At 7/30/12 11:29 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/29/12 03:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: And that should take how long? Maybe the site's coding is complicated but how simple is character set implementing?
Well they took the time to alter something on the stats page but byteslinger is up to the challenge to correct the fault the stat puller is having.

I'm just glad I'm currently updating no list. But with Auz including all three review types, I really don't see the need to update the Audio Reviews list anymore.

The Book Of Taliesyn, Deep Purple, In Rock, Fireball, Machine Head and Burn are very good albums.

So, you should get it.

Shades of Deep Purple is boring as hell (and it mosly has cover versions)
Shades of Deep Purple is alright. I can enjoy some of the covers as they include The Beatles among them.

I never got into that album (even though "I'm so glad" is all right). Basically, the songs are too long, with not enough happening there. Just endless guitar soli of the most annoying kind. Something we call "Gefrickel", but I am unable to find a good translation for that, heh. Maybe "fiddling around" does fit in this context.

Who Do We Think We Are sucks and Stormbringer is shit except for the title track and Lady Double Dealer. High Ball Shooter and Soldier of Fortune are decent as well.

Maybe you will like it. Most critics seem to like it, but I think it sucks.

Who wants Tesco anyway?
Well, they do good offers on soft drinks but I'd rather have the shops we have right now.

Whenever I hear Tesco I have to think about that one guy that was working as a cashier there. He was so damn SLOW! It took him almost 3 minutes to scan two items!

At least know Chop Suey.
In that case, I know what you mean now. I'm not sure if they even released a single for it but I don't care for singles anyway.

Me neither. But this just shows that I don't seem to know any songs from Steal This Album.

Sunny today but at least I had a shower so I feel better after going through a bit of sun. And no, it's not too hot to have a shirt on.

Rain for most of the day, which kind of sucks if you go by bike to the train station.

A dragon therapist.
If they exist.

They just have to. There has to be a rule, like "If it exists, there are therapists for it."

I'll hear a true answer from a woman. :P

Okay.

Here's a question: Do I want to go through any trouble to watch any of that tripe?

You should. ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-30 16:07:35

You entered the top 2000 in B/P Points. Outstanding!

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 00:05:53

15,000 Exp points gained.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 02:49:47

Just stopping by to say that I've passed 78,000 Saves

I seriously thought that I'd have 30,000 Blams by this stage. That's annoying that I still need 143 more...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 04:44:29

Coop feels more than a mere twinge in his bad foot this morning. Congratulations to:
Jolly: 5,000 Blams
Painbringer: 14,000 B/P; Captain
Newgrounds Flash Artists - 600,000 Total Submissions
Winrar1337: Praporshchik; 10,000 Saves
MikeyS9607: Level 21
Mihoshi: 15,000 Experience

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 7/30/12 11:29 AM, Bahamut wrote:

Mr. Bean
James Bond / Queen Elizabeth II
Gas Hob

Well, you've got me there and that's a similar idea of mine. Nude pose + game in front. :P

Fold. I can't be having with games like this - it's too real for my imagination to cope with...

At 7/30/12 03:54 PM, Haggard wrote:
Oh yes, that was hilarious. Even better than the Queen skydiving. I don't get why people say "Bejing was soooo much better, they all moved in unison, blah blah blah". So what if the chinese moved "in unison"? The british opening ceremony was a hundred times funnier!

And they say that people don't get our sense of humour!

Also, if you like many people moving in unison, maybe you also like the opening ceremony of Germany 1936? >:(

Yes and when we have the Olympics in North Korea, we will have a new Olympic sport - goose-stepping :P

At 7/29/12 04:47 PM, Haggard wrote: At least Team GB won a medal today.

I like the "original" version (without mentioning the two olympic medals) better, to be honest. Also, "Three world cups and three european cups, Do-dah! Do-dah!" sounds like shit as well. So basically, we are fucked. The fact that Germany will win one medal today (either Silver or Gold) doesn't help, either.

That too. At least we won bronze for team men's Gymnastics and our first ever Olympic game of Women's Volleyball (indoor, not beach)

At 7/31/12 03:45 AM, Odyssic wrote: My laptop should be here today.

I've ordered a new desktop PC, so should be able to get that sorted for Steam gaming in the next week or two...

Coop: 78,000 Saves - Sad thing is, you will probably get 80,000 Saves before getting 30,000 Blams.

I'd like to think I won't, but I'll be doing my level best to get 30k ASAP...

Damn you with posting lists, while I'm achieving stuff, as well! >:(

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 05:32:31

Listening to:

King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon

At 7/30/12 11:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well they took the time to alter something on the stats page but byteslinger is up to the challenge to correct the fault the stat puller is having.
I'm just glad I'm currently updating no list. But with Auz including all three review types, I really don't see the need to update the Audio Reviews list anymore.

Well, it's really four since portal reviews have now split into two.

So, you should get it.

It's one I do have in mind.

I never got into that album (even though "I'm so glad" is all right). Basically, the songs are too long, with not enough happening there. Just endless guitar soli of the most annoying kind. Something we call "Gefrickel", but I am unable to find a good translation for that, heh. Maybe "fiddling around" does fit in this context.

Surely you can enjoy Hush at the very least.

Maybe you will like it. Most critics seem to like it, but I think it sucks.

Only one way to find out.

Whenever I hear Tesco I have to think about that one guy that was working as a cashier there. He was so damn SLOW! It took him almost 3 minutes to scan two items!

Good thing they have self services, right?

Rain for most of the day, which kind of sucks if you go by bike to the train station.

Cloudy today which is just what I wanted.

If they exist.
They just have to. There has to be a rule, like "If it exists, there are therapists for it."

If there is one, they must be very hard to come by.

At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/30/12 11:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: Here's a question: Do I want to go through any trouble to watch any of that tripe?
Mr. Bean
James Bond / Queen Elizabeth II
Gas Hob

Not that I've watched any of this yet but I highly doubt any of this will top Mr. Bean being featured on Bruce Dickinson's music video for Elected. Yes, it's an Alice Cooper cover.

Fold. I can't be having with games like this - it's too real for my imagination to cope with...

A lot of imagination to run wild for the other one, though. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 07:22:11

Foourrtyyyy oneeeee

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 13:20:49

At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote:
And they say that people don't get our sense of humour!

I bet Monty Python helped to get your sense of humour out into the world.

Yes and when we have the Olympics in North Korea, we will have a new Olympic sport - goose-stepping :P

I thought it was only the Youth Olympics? But if they really get to host the olympic games, we will have games with absolutely no media coverage at all.

At 7/29/12 04:47 PM, Haggard wrote: At least Team GB won a medal today.

That too. At least we won bronze for team men's Gymnastics and our first ever Olympic game of Women's Volleyball (indoor, not beach)

A few more medals for the german team today. We are on a roll!

At 7/31/12 05:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/30/12 11:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well they took the time to alter something on the stats page but byteslinger is up to the challenge to correct the fault the stat puller is having.
Well, it's really four since portal reviews have now split into two.

It is four indeed.

So, you should get it.
It's one I do have in mind.

Good.

Surely you can enjoy Hush at the very least.

I like Gotthart's version better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIn5qNpfeQ0

Good thing they have self services, right?

I tried that when I was in Manchester, and failed miserably. I tried removing an item, but the stupid thing didn't do what I wanted it to do...

Cloudy today which is just what I wanted.

Still rainy, with a few snatches of sunshine.

If they exist.
If there is one, they must be very hard to come by.

I don't think there's an overwhelming need for them, so of course they are rare.