00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,754,209 Views | 87,870 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-22 11:02:25

I should have been working on the EXP update right now but that is not possible until further notice. Sad face for me.

Listening to:

Angra - Angels Cry

At 7/21/12 06:23 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/20/12 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: So I don't live happily ever after. D:
I didn't say that - I've just not been reading your autobiography, on account that it's not been written yet. The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher is keeping me occupied at the moment :P

You have my autobiography?

I'd rather rely on these agencies to give me a job at random, even if it's temporary. I've done enough voluntary work in the past. I expect to be paid for what I do and I'll no longer do anything for others for free.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the problem with the country today. If I said that, I'd not have a cricket team to play for, because no-one would get 11 players out for the team every Sunday. If my dad and the other three blokes who make the pitch up for us said that, we wouldn't have a pitch to play on. If our youth coaches said that, we wouldn't have a promising group of kids coming through to play for us, giving our club a future. We're having fun, yet we're giving something back

At least you're getting something from it. For those shitty volunteer placements I had, it gave me absolutely nothing and doing 100 hours of it means fuck all to employers.

At 7/21/12 11:56 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/21/12 05:18 AM, Bahamut wrote: So Haggard, the other day you were listening to Dire Straits. That's another band I've been considering getting into.
Well, I only have the "Brothers in Arms" album and a few songs here and there from other albums (like "Sultans of Swing"). But I'm not really interested in getting more from them in the near future. Even though you have to give credit to Mark Knopfler for his guitar playing.

My parents might only have the compilation albums but I suppose it's better than nothing.

I could understand if it's vinyl but this is CD we're talking about; something that's so damn easy to copy. I really should ask for Amazon vouchers over HMV gift cards for future birthday/Christmas present ideas.
Sadly I don't have a way to play back vinyl, so that's why I have to buy CDs. ^^

Yep, CDs for me. I have the turntable in the conservatory but it's very rarely it would actually be used. I only got Unholy Cadaver on vinyl because the release was CD+2LP exclusive. It was that or buy the album from Amazon MP3.

But yeah, it's not like it takes forever to produce a CD and it's not like it would cost very much to produce a CD. So why are they so damn expensive? Especially when you think about what you actually get: A CD with the music on it, and IF you are lucky the lyrics in the booklet. Speaking of the booklet: Sometimes it's just a simple booklet with the cover on it and maybe the lyrics. But nothing else. At least in the metal genre, most bands have some nicely styled booklets...

Yeah, I have come across some iffy booklets in the past. That wouldn't determine whether it was worth buying the CD or not but I'd sure as hell be disappointed if I had to pay £15 on one album and they didn't have the courtesy to make a nice booklet to go along with it.

BTW, how did we have a debate about music videos without even mentioning Immortal?

And my furry friend only knows a handful of them. This can't be good.
I guess it's easier to be a straight male human being in this world.

And this is why dragons are generally angry. :P

Oh my god, why do I have to think about "I AM FED UP WITH THIS WORLD!" right now? >_>

Everybody betrayed me, I'm fed up with this world.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-22 11:34:48

So, I finally got around to compile a list of all the CDs I own. Or rather: Me and my wife own. Here's the list.

Note, that not all of those are Metal-CDs. Most CDs with german names are Hip Hop-CDs (yes, I like to listen to some HipHop from time to time, but only german HipHop ;) )

At 7/22/12 07:21 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/21/12 06:23 AM, Coop wrote: I know what you mean - it's the same with me and Pink Floyd. I can't stomach it all the time, but I'm getting into some of their lesser known stuff, along with the classics.
Speaking of Pink Floyd: I actually don't have any album from them yet (just the stuff I downloaded years ago, including Wish You Were Here and Another Brick In The Wall).
If I were to recommend a album that isn't one of their "mainstream" albums, I'd say try "The Division Bell"

I try to keep that in mind. Amazon only offers this for 20 Euros right now. Too expensive. :/

At 7/22/12 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/21/12 05:18 AM, Bahamut wrote: So Haggard, the other day you were listening to Dire Straits. That's another band I've been considering getting into.
Well, I only have the "Brothers in Arms" album and a few songs here and there from other albums (like "Sultans of Swing"). But I'm not really interested in getting more from them in the near future. Even though you have to give credit to Mark Knopfler for his guitar playing.
My parents might only have the compilation albums but I suppose it's better than nothing.

Yes. Compilation Albums are a good way to check out a band, even though I would never buy one myself.
My mother has the "Brothers in Arms" album, and I ripped the CD when I went through her CD collection some years ago.

I could understand if it's vinyl but this is CD we're talking about; something that's so damn easy to copy. I really should ask for Amazon vouchers over HMV gift cards for future birthday/Christmas present ideas.
Sadly I don't have a way to play back vinyl, so that's why I have to buy CDs. ^^
Yep, CDs for me. I have the turntable in the conservatory but it's very rarely it would actually be used. I only got Unholy Cadaver on vinyl because the release was CD+2LP exclusive. It was that or buy the album from Amazon MP3.

Amazon MP3s are a good way to get some albums very cheap. But I don't do that too often, as I always feel there's something missing...

Yeah, I have come across some iffy booklets in the past. That wouldn't determine whether it was worth buying the CD or not but I'd sure as hell be disappointed if I had to pay £15 on one album and they didn't have the courtesy to make a nice booklet to go along with it.

Exactly. I've seen some booklets that only had the cover and some picture on the back. The "inside" of the booklet was just blank. WTF?

BTW, how did we have a debate about music videos without even mentioning Immortal?

I don't know?

And my furry friend only knows a handful of them. This can't be good.
I guess it's easier to be a straight male human being in this world.

>:(

Oh my god, why do I have to think about "I AM FED UP WITH THIS WORLD!" right now? >_>
Everybody betrayed me, I'm fed up with this world.

*laughs* Oh Mark, what a story!

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-22 11:47:09

About six hundred points late, but I just noticed that I have passed 10,000 B/P points. One third of the way to EGSC.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-23 01:33:15

Just reached Level 15.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-23 04:23:50

Coop struggles to get his shoe on (cricket injury), before congratulating:
Winrar1337: 10,000 B/P
VJF: Level 15

At 7/22/12 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: I should have been working on the EXP update right now but that is not possible until further notice. Sad face for me.

What's up? Did I break the program, by reaching 30k? :(

At 7/20/12 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: So I don't live happily ever after. D:
I didn't say that - I've just not been reading your autobiography, on account that it's not been written yet. The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher is keeping me occupied at the moment :P

Didn't know there was one. If it's been written, I'll give it a nose.

I'd rather rely on these agencies to give me a job at random, even if it's temporary. I've done enough voluntary work in the past. I expect to be paid for what I do and I'll no longer do anything for others for free.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the problem with the country today. If I said that, I'd not have a cricket team to play for, because no-one would get 11 players out for the team every Sunday. If my dad and the other three blokes who make the pitch up for us said that, we wouldn't have a pitch to play on. If our youth coaches said that, we wouldn't have a promising group of kids coming through to play for us, giving our club a future. We're having fun, yet we're giving something back
At least you're getting something from it. For those shitty volunteer placements I had, it gave me absolutely nothing and doing 100 hours of it means fuck all to employers.

Yeah, currently I'm getting a reputation of being the worst captain we've ever had, a winless record and a massively bruised foot.

To top it all off, tomorrow, I have to go to my brother's wedding. I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow, as I don't like my brother, let alone the fat slag that he is marrying. But hey, who am I to stand in the way. Just limp through it, try not to scowl during the photos and hope that the escape committee comes up with the goods, so that I can escape at a reasonable hour.

At 7/22/12 11:34 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/21/12 06:23 AM, Coop wrote: I know what you mean - it's the same with me and Pink Floyd. I can't stomach it all the time, but I'm getting into some of their lesser known stuff, along with the classics.
Speaking of Pink Floyd: I actually don't have any album from them yet (just the stuff I downloaded years ago, including Wish You Were Here and Another Brick In The Wall).
If I were to recommend a album that isn't one of their "mainstream" albums, I'd say try "The Division Bell"
I try to keep that in mind. Amazon only offers this for 20 Euros right now. Too expensive. :/

£6.10 on play. Might be a little more, to you on the continent, but hey, give it a look.

For those of you that care about my cricketing exploits (gamejunkie, mostly), I stopped a cricket ball with my left instep, while fielding a drive to mid-off. Suffice to say, this hurt. Hobbled by this, I was fielding at square leg / mid off for the rest of the afternoon, with little incident. I did catch a massive top-edge, that descended right down my throat and then took the ball for a four over spell, returning figures of 4-1-12-1, so not all that bad, considering that the opposition amassed 217 in just under 40 overs.

We were bowled out for 156, so a much better batting performance, with me (and my runner) high and dry on 0* Still haven't got an average with the bat... Could have done with some runs yesterday, I felt in good touch...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-23 09:03:14

Listening to:

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR. I think I know what I'll be listening to A LOT over the next few weeks.

At 7/22/12 11:34 AM, Haggard wrote: So, I finally got around to compile a list of all the CDs I own. Or rather: Me and my wife own. Here's the list.

There's something it definitely needs and that's a spellchecker. :P

Note, that not all of those are Metal-CDs. Most CDs with german names are Hip Hop-CDs (yes, I like to listen to some HipHop from time to time, but only german HipHop ;) )

Ehh, I've not got anything too unusual for my tastes. The most out of place CD in my collection is Kraftwerk but even they have a good reason to be there. Although, all I have from them is The Man-Machine.

At 7/22/12 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: My parents might only have the compilation albums but I suppose it's better than nothing.
Yes. Compilation Albums are a good way to check out a band, even though I would never buy one myself.

It wasn't me who bought them, unless it was for a present at one point. Either way, I can always check it out and decide for myself. There are the odd good compilations that aren't released by Queen. :P I'm looking at Gamma Ray's Blast from the Past here.

Amazon MP3s are a good way to get some albums very cheap. But I don't do that too often, as I always feel there's something missing...

Hence why I never use Amazon MP3 for albums. Maybe the odd song but that's about it!

Yeah, I have come across some iffy booklets in the past. That wouldn't determine whether it was worth buying the CD or not but I'd sure as hell be disappointed if I had to pay Ã'£15 on one album and they didn't have the courtesy to make a nice booklet to go along with it.
Exactly. I've seen some booklets that only had the cover and some picture on the back. The "inside" of the booklet was just blank. WTF?

Shame I can't really mark down an album just for having a poor CD booklet. :P

I don't know?

We are really not ourselves lately.

See, they have reasons to be angry unlike you. :P

At 7/23/12 04:23 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/22/12 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: I should have been working on the EXP update right now but that is not possible until further notice. Sad face for me.

It is alright to blame you in this case?

Can't say it'll be too exciting in compared to others. You already know me anyway.

Yeah, currently I'm getting a reputation of being the worst captain we've ever had, a winless record and a massively bruised foot.

Dear god man, what have you done?!

To top it all off, tomorrow, I have to go to my brother's wedding. I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow, as I don't like my brother, let alone the fat slag that he is marrying. But hey, who am I to stand in the way. Just limp through it, try not to scowl during the photos and hope that the escape committee comes up with the goods, so that I can escape at a reasonable hour.

So you're going to attend it in the end.

At 7/23/12 04:27 AM, Odyssic wrote: Ah well, the steam deals are pretty much over, I got to say, the repeat in deals is troublesome but I did end up getting 18 games. I can't play any of them but still...

I didn't buy a damn thing from the sales and I'm proud of that.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-23 09:52:19

At 7/23/12 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: For those of you that care about my cricketing exploits (gamejunkie, mostly), I stopped a cricket ball with my left instep, while fielding a drive to mid-off. Suffice to say, this hurt. Hobbled by this, I was fielding at square leg / mid off for the rest of the afternoon, with little incident. I did catch a massive top-edge, that descended right down my throat and then took the ball for a four over spell, returning figures of 4-1-12-1, so not all that bad, considering that the opposition amassed 217 in just under 40 overs.

LOL! You're a cheeky bugger Coop. You got a hearty laugh out of me, for real. Because honestly I read the

Coop struggles to get his shoe on (cricket injury), before congratulating

comment and thought, Ooh! I must ask how he injured himself, (probably from cricket) then I read on and had a good laugh. Not at the fact that you got injured, just that you pre-empted my interest/response. How astute of you. Nice bowling figures for a short spell too. Good job.

We were bowled out for 156, so a much better batting performance, with me (and my runner) high and dry on 0* Still haven't got an average with the bat... Could have done with some runs yesterday, I felt in good touch...

Isn't that 2 weeks in a row that your team has copped an absolute flogging? Sounds like your team needs to hit the nets for some much needed batting practice. Hang in there, bad luck always eventually changes to good luck sooner or later.

Off topic. 4 days left until the Olympics Games start. I can't wait. I still think England and Australia are going to have their best results ever. To Bahamut, I know your totally uninterested in the Olympics, so I will keep my enthusiasm and Olympic posts to the bare minimum.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-23 22:07:40

It's incredible this thread has been active for a decade now.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-24 00:36:48

Level 45!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-24 02:25:03

Got my Sgt. Major badge.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-24 04:21:52

Well, a good way to start a bad day - I've now passed 77,777 Saves

Haha! Now Gagsy will never pass me for Saves!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-24 05:13:17

Coop prepares to have his brother married off (Hope we got a good dowry for him!), while congratulating:
Pwerage: Level 45
Decky: Sergeant Major

At 7/23/12 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote:
It is alright to blame you in this case?

No, but I would like to know why you are blaming me, though :P

Can't say it'll be too exciting in compared to others. You already know me anyway.

I know some of the superficial stuff, none of the really deep emotional stuff that gets serialised in the papers, that sort of thing.

Dear god man, what have you done?!

Caught the ball on my left instep. Now I've got to hobble to the church.

So you're going to attend it in the end.

Sadly, yes. My cousin needed a plus-one and I'm a sucker for a damsel in distress.

At 7/23/12 09:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 7/23/12 04:23 AM, Coop wrote: For those of you that care about my cricketing exploits (gamejunkie, mostly), I stopped a cricket ball with my left instep, while fielding a drive to mid-off. Suffice to say, this hurt. Hobbled by this, I was fielding at square leg / mid off for the rest of the afternoon, with little incident. I did catch a massive top-edge, that descended right down my throat and then took the ball for a four over spell, returning figures of 4-1-12-1, so not all that bad, considering that the opposition amassed 217 in just under 40 overs.
LOL! You're a cheeky bugger Coop. You got a hearty laugh out of me, for real. Because honestly I read the comment and thought, Ooh! I must ask how he injured himself, (probably from cricket) then I read on and had a good laugh. Not at the fact that you got injured, just that you pre-empted my interest/response. How astute of you. Nice bowling figures for a short spell too. Good job.

Thanks - I had to try really hard for that, as it hurt like hell, planting the left foot to bowl off.

Isn't that 2 weeks in a row that your team has copped an absolute flogging? Sounds like your team needs to hit the nets for some much needed batting practice. Hang in there, bad luck always eventually changes to good luck sooner or later.

61 runs is not an absolute flogging - see what happened in the first test, that's a flogging.

Off topic. 4 days left until the Olympics Games start. I can't wait. I still think England and Australia are going to have their best results ever. To Bahamut, I know your totally uninterested in the Olympics, so I will keep my enthusiasm and Olympic posts to the bare minimum.

Yay! We're going to win!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-24 10:47:35

Dear me, it's been too hot for the last few days. Certainly too warm for a shirt right now. :P

Listening to:

Baroness - Yellow & Green

At 7/23/12 09:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Off topic. 4 days left until the Olympics Games start. I can't wait. I still think England and Australia are going to have their best results ever. To Bahamut, I know your totally uninterested in the Olympics, so I will keep my enthusiasm and Olympic posts to the bare minimum.

There's a bright side to the Olympics and that is my parents will be seeing events for the first weekend while the house is all mine in the meantime.

At 7/23/12 10:07 PM, life wrote: It's incredible this thread has been active for a decade now.

And some of us have been posting in it for most of that time.

At 7/24/12 04:21 AM, Coop wrote: Well, a good way to start a bad day - I've now passed 77,777 Saves

I like those lucky sevens. Maybe she can't pass you but she'll happily settle there just for me.

At 7/24/12 05:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/23/12 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: It is alright to blame you in this case?

Because you admitted you may have been at fault for it.

I know some of the superficial stuff, none of the really deep emotional stuff that gets serialised in the papers, that sort of thing.

Wow, you really know me quite a bit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-25 04:05:02

Coop tries to recover from a train wreck of a wedding (see news post for further details). Congratulations to:
SCTE3: 888 Most Experienced
Alex616: Staff Sergeant; Level 20

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Coming Home

At 7/24/12 10:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/24/12 04:21 AM, Coop wrote: Well, a good way to start a bad day - I've now passed 77,777 Saves

I like those lucky sevens. Maybe she can't pass you but she'll happily settle there just for me.

Well, I've got a good idea where she's going to settle for you :3

At 7/24/12 05:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/23/12 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: It is alright to blame you in this case?

Yes, but I may also have been at fault for a great many other things that have also happened during my lifetime. No-one has tried to pin 9/11 on me yet, though :P

Do I?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-25 06:52:16

Listening to:

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR

At 7/25/12 04:05 AM, Coop wrote: Coop tries to recover from a train wreck of a wedding (see news post for further details). Congratulations to:

It's quite heavy on the details but from what I read, it indeed sounded like a bad day. I hate it when you know something will go wrong with a special occasion and you were right from day one. I hope to not make the same mistake by spending the next New Year celebration with my family.

At 7/24/12 10:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: I like those lucky sevens. Maybe she can't pass you but she'll happily settle there just for me.

Of course, you saw her posts regarding wanting to sex me up just or one video game. At least now I know chicks dig Tombi. This will be fun to bring up again when she considers attending the next major UK meet.

Yes, but I may also have been at fault for a great many other things that have also happened during my lifetime. No-one has tried to pin 9/11 on me yet, though :P

COOP DID 911

So what else can we blame you for?

Do I?

Well, what are my basic personalities? :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-25 08:15:13

Level 15!

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-25 12:49:48

At 7/21/12 11:56 AM, Haggard wrote: Speaking of Pink Floyd: I actually don't have any album from them yet (just the stuff I downloaded years ago, including Wish You Were Here and Another Brick In The Wall).
Ã'£6.10 on play. Might be a little more, to you on the continent, but hey, give it a look.

Hm, 1,99 Pounds shipping costs isn't too much. But I don't have a credit card, so play.com is out. And I didn't find it on zavvi.com or thehut.co.uk. Lame.

At 7/23/12 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/22/12 11:34 AM, Haggard wrote: So, I finally got around to compile a list of all the CDs I own. Or rather: Me and my wife own. Here's the list.
There's something it definitely needs and that's a spellchecker. :P

All I can say to this is: I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING!

Ehh, I've not got anything too unusual for my tastes. The most out of place CD in my collection is Kraftwerk but even they have a good reason to be there. Although, all I have from them is The Man-Machine.

Well, I haven't followed the german hip hop scene too closely in the past few years. When people started listening to more and more "gettho rap" crap (which often comes with misogynic and homophobe lyrics) I lost interest and only check what the bands I liked back then are up to now.

At 7/22/12 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: My parents might only have the compilation albums but I suppose it's better than nothing.
It wasn't me who bought them, unless it was for a present at one point. Either way, I can always check it out and decide for myself. There are the odd good compilations that aren't released by Queen. :P I'm looking at Gamma Ray's Blast from the Past here.

I never got into Queen (no Coop, there's no sexual innuendo here! :P). My mother has the "A Kind of Magic" (which I just haven't got around to delete from my HD) and the Live Killers. Though I have to say, the Live Killers isn't that bad.

Hence why I never use Amazon MP3 for albums. Maybe the odd song but that's about it!

One album I bought was very cheap as MP3, and would've cost over 30 Euros otherwise. One of the other albums was Primordials Gathering Wilderness. I felt it was better to get one album very cheaply to check them out.

You could deduct points for "fails in the artistic department".

I don't know?

I blame the weather conditions.

I have many reasons to be angry.

At 7/24/12 10:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: Dear me, it's been too hot for the last few days. Certainly too warm for a shirt right now. :P

As long as you are still wearing pants...

At 7/23/12 09:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Off topic. 4 days left until the Olympics Games start. I can't wait. I still think England and Australia are going to have their best results ever. To Bahamut, I know your totally uninterested in the Olympics, so I will keep my enthusiasm and Olympic posts to the bare minimum.
There's a bright side to the Olympics and that is my parents will be seeing events for the first weekend while the house is all mine in the meantime.

I don't know if I will watch the Olympics. Too much doping going on. So it's not a question of "who is the best" but a question of "who has the best pharmacist".

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-25 13:46:49

At 7/25/12 12:49 PM, Haggard wrote: I don't know if I will watch the Olympics. Too much doping going on. So it's not a question of "who is the best" but a question of "who has the best pharmacist".

Doping? No way, Never! Those Chinese female swimmers were not on steroids I tell ya. True story. They were just big boned girls.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 02:24:52

10k exp

Also I've been stuck on almost 2k blams for the last couple days.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 03:13:38

Coop tries to get his foot into a decent shape, that doesn't ache. Congratulations to:
Criminal-23: Gold Whistle
Spretnaz: Level 15
Alex616: Deity Whistle
sandwich-eater: 10,000 Experience; Doublelisted

Listeing to:
Reel Big Fish - New York, New York
City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra - Back to the Future Theme
Alice Cooper - Didn't We Meet

At 7/25/12 06:52 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/25/12 04:05 AM, Coop wrote: Coop tries to recover from a train wreck of a wedding (see news post for further details). Congratulations to:
It's quite heavy on the details but from what I read, it indeed sounded like a bad day. I hate it when you know something will go wrong with a special occasion and you were right from day one. I hope to not make the same mistake by spending the next New Year celebration with my family.

I went for the right reasons. My family needed me.

At 7/24/12 10:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: I like those lucky sevens. Maybe she can't pass you but she'll happily settle there just for me.
Of course, you saw her posts regarding wanting to sex me up just or one video game. At least now I know chicks dig Tombi. This will be fun to bring up again when she considers attending the next major UK meet.

Wait until she's there. Place it on the table and say "dance for me". Plus gum.

COOP DID 911

The South Korean Flag?

Do I?

Firing mega flares?

At 7/25/12 12:49 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/21/12 11:56 AM, Haggard wrote: Speaking of Pink Floyd: I actually don't have any album from them yet (just the stuff I downloaded years ago, including Wish You Were Here and Another Brick In The Wall).
Ãf'Ã'£6.10 on play. Might be a little more, to you on the continent, but hey, give it a look.
Hm, 1,99 Pounds shipping costs isn't too much. But I don't have a credit card, so play.com is out. And I didn't find it on zavvi.com or thehut.co.uk. Lame.

Don't know anyone with a credit card? Shame.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 03:59:34

31,000 B/P!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 08:01:55

A lot of crazy shit certainly happens in season 7 of Futurama.

Listening to:

Dantesco - Dantesco

At 7/23/12 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: There's something it definitely needs and that's a spellchecker. :P

I may even end up going on a tidy spree on that list of yours. :P

Well, I haven't followed the german hip hop scene too closely in the past few years. When people started listening to more and more "gettho rap" crap (which often comes with misogynic and homophobe lyrics) I lost interest and only check what the bands I liked back then are up to now.

There is the oldschool era that I could probably settle down to but the modern hiphop I'm not so sure of.

I never got into Queen (no Coop, there's no sexual innuendo here! :P). My mother has the "A Kind of Magic" (which I just haven't got around to delete from my HD) and the Live Killers. Though I have to say, the Live Killers isn't that bad.

You need A Night at the Opera.

One album I bought was very cheap as MP3, and would've cost over 30 Euros otherwise. One of the other albums was Primordials Gathering Wilderness. I felt it was better to get one album very cheaply to check them out.

Yeah. Primordial's albums are stupidly hard to get at times with the exception of the last two albums.

Ah, now that's a clever way but it's still really down to what the album itself is like.

I hope it's not a fourth day of this heat.

I do as well.

At 7/24/12 10:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: Dear me, it's been too hot for the last few days. Certainly too warm for a shirt right now. :P

Seeing as no-one was around, I could have been without pants as well. :P

At 7/26/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/25/12 06:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's quite heavy on the details but from what I read, it indeed sounded like a bad day. I hate it when you know something will go wrong with a special occasion and you were right from day one. I hope to not make the same mistake by spending the next New Year celebration with my family.
I went for the right reasons. My family needed me.

I managed to read it all and understand it better after a second read.

Wait until she's there. Place it on the table and say "dance for me". Plus gum.

Now that's a fun idea except we're talking about this publicly on the internet.

The South Korean Flag?

Infact, what about North Korea as a whole?

Firing mega flares?

Pfft, everyone knows that.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 10:01:03

Huzzar, ranked up!

Brig. General

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 10:24:35

Level 15!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 12:31:04

Listening to:
Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers

At 7/26/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/22/12 07:21 AM, Coop wrote: If I were to recommend a album that isn't one of their "mainstream" albums, I'd say try "The Division Bell"
£6.10 on play. Might be a little more, to you on the continent, but hey, give it a look.
Don't know anyone with a credit card? Shame.

In fact, I do. But I just don't like credit cards (or paying with a credit card), that's all.

At 7/26/12 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/23/12 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: There's something it definitely needs and that's a spellchecker. :P
I may even end up going on a tidy spree on that list of yours. :P

If you would do that, I would be thankful. I just fixed the "umlaut errors". I wasn't sure if I could post them on my newspost, that's why I replaced them in a way, you usually replace umlauts (ie "ae", "oe", "ue"). But that would hardly be considered a typo. :P
I had another quick look, but I saw nothing else that needed any fixing. But maybe I'm just blind. ;)

There is the oldschool era that I could probably settle down to but the modern hiphop I'm not so sure of.

I stopped caring around the year 2000, or so.

You need A Night at the Opera.

I think there are other albums I should focus on first. Besides, I already have Blind Guardian's A Night at the Opera. That's enough nights at the opera for the time being. :P

Yeah. Primordial's albums are stupidly hard to get at times with the exception of the last two albums.

Yeah, sadly enough, metal CDs aren't the kind of music you could find at a flea market, either. Most people only offer charts music...

Ah, now that's a clever way but it's still really down to what the album itself is like.

I think a nice artwork (or an extraordinarily bad artwork) should influence the score as well. This is also true for good/bad booklets.

I hope it's not a fourth day of this heat.

The week end should bring some rain. But to be honest, I rather have rain during the week and sunshine during the week end.

I do as well.

Maybe we should try out some anger management?

Seeing as no-one was around, I could have been without pants as well. :P

yuck.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 15:25:04

I have a pipe, which makes me a plumber, which makes me able to eat magic mushrooms legally.

Yay...

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 16:50:43

Came back after disappearing for a month. Anyway....

You passed 73,000 B/P! Congrats!
You passed 57,000 Saves. Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 18:30:49

6.66 voting power. How satanic. Anybody for some blood of the innocent whilst I feel in the mood? Seriously, I just cracked open a fresh one and I don't think I could handle a whole one. It better be worth the prison time that I'm almost definitely have to do.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 21:03:06

25,000 medal points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-26 21:08:58

2,000 blams

BBS Signature