00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,771,948 Views | 87,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-29 08:05:57

I had too much rum last night.

Listening to:

High on Fire - De Vermis Mysteriis

At 4/28/12 08:39 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/27/12 09:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's what happens to someone who slips away. However, those like DHT are not going to fall anytime soon but he's a cool guy either way.
Yeah, even cooler when you pass him ;)

It sure will but I'm like 130 days behind him so it will take a long time.

That's kinda boring.
Yep, but we've got to put up with it.

Thanks for making me think this is boring.

You have friends who like Maiden?
Yeah, I tried to be in a band with 4 of them, plus the pub I drink at has a lot of metalheads drink there.

That's certainly cool. A pub in Liverpool has Angel Witch on the jukebox.

Liverpool knows how to make a fully equipped shop for card games, board games and other stuff. :P It also comes with a cafe with insane burgers.
ManaLeak is a fully equipped shop, as far as I know. I'm not sure what the deal with Lifestyle express is, but what the heck. Cafes and burgers is a nice addition, though make sure you have card sleeves, otherwise the cards will get greasy.

Needs more of an independent shop. :P Also, no shit on the card sleeves.

I've made new decisions regarding the set. What I'll do is pick up an intro pack and learn more things that way.
That sounds like a good idea. Learn as you go, that way, you can learn to hate rule changes, like I did with Infect >:(

I'll get a few volunteers to thrash me.

At 4/28/12 06:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: No Coop, you're getting it wrong. It's me you should worship.

Happy 8 years on NG!
Is it your 8th NG Birthday? No, so worship me, dammit!

No, I'm a dragon. You worship me!

At 4/28/12 04:26 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/27/12 09:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Can I agree with that? UK has some problems as well.
Sure can't be as shitty as here. I'm getting tired of youtube. The community is shit, they are constantly changing the layout, their policies are shit...

That's what I've been saying about the site. Facebook is worse for the changes, though.

Still a dragon nonetheless.
But a human on the outside. I don't want to see a dragon smiling in a human disguise, I want to see an actual dragon face smiling.

Only whoever I get to love will see it.

But right now, Ancient Depths is my favourite for spamming out land cards. A fast deck always helps.
What's that? All I found was some Duels of the Planeswalker deck callend "Ancient Depths".

It's a deck on that game but it's a good deck.

At 4/28/12 05:34 PM, reverend wrote: Pico Day already? Time flies doesn't?
I wonder if Bahamut will win another Tank Award, heh.

And yet they weren't announced last night.

At 4/29/12 12:54 AM, Rage wrote: In other news, dropped an experience rank down to #43. I guess life hit me like a freight train when I started my game development career. I don't even remember missing any days :(

The EXP update will be up today so you can see if you have missed a deposit or not.

At 4/29/12 03:19 AM, gamejunkie wrote: This is a special tribute to Bahamut post.

77,777 Total Stats.

If that doesn't make you a Happy Dragon, I don't know what will.

That's some damn good stuff.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-29 11:26:26

At 4/29/12 03:19 AM, gamejunkie wrote: 77,777 Total Stats.

im not as funky, but i got Total: 44,444 points today (picoday) :D

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-29 14:39:15

At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/28/12 04:26 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/27/12 09:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Can I agree with that? UK has some problems as well.
Sure can't be as shitty as here. I'm getting tired of youtube. The community is shit, they are constantly changing the layout, their policies are shit...
That's what I've been saying about the site. Facebook is worse for the changes, though.

Yes, but I never spent too much time on Facebook, so I don't care about changes there in the first place.

Still a dragon nonetheless.
But a human on the outside. I don't want to see a dragon smiling in a human disguise, I want to see an actual dragon face smiling.

Booooo!

But right now, Ancient Depths is my favourite for spamming out land cards. A fast deck always helps.
What's that? All I found was some Duels of the Planeswalker deck callend "Ancient Depths".

Can you explain how the deck works? I only had a quick glance at it. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-29 16:43:42

You passed 24,000 B/P! Congrats!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-29 18:58:40

At 4/29/12 11:26 AM, LegolaSS wrote:

You may not have as many sta......points (don't wanna piss Prof. Coop off, again) as me, but in my eyes your still just as FUNKY.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-30 02:11:19

Reached Level 12.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-30 03:17:13

160,000 Total Points

I need to get more points, quicker

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-30 07:26:51

Coop prepares to test himself at Pop Master, while congratulating:
Decky: Staff Sergeant
LegolaSS: 44,444 Total Points
Tycrane: 24,000 B/P
VJF: Level 12

At 4/29/12 07:04 AM, Odyssic wrote: gamejunkie: 77,777 Total Stat... Points - NO COOP, I DIDN'T MEAN IT.

Ah, the sweet sound of success.

Smug mode.

Well, I can't stand here lollygagging with you fellows all day, I've got gussets to scrub.

At 4/28/12 08:39 AM, Coop wrote: I thought that Game still existed and it was Gamestation that was defunct now. Some of the Game shops have closed, but the one up by me is still open and trading.
The closest game to me is about 17 miles, I cba to go that far for games.

Yeah, that's a bit far. I used to travel to Birmingham, to spend hundreds of pounds on RPG books, but that was before Amazon really took off. That's 25-30 miles, plus train fare to get there and back. Plus a decent walk at either end, so I feel your pain.

At 4/29/12 07:41 AM, Decky wrote:
At 4/29/12 07:04 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 4/28/12 08:39 AM, Coop wrote: I thought that Game still existed and it was Gamestation that was defunct now. Some of the Game shops have closed, but the one up by me is still open and trading.
It's both as they are both owned by the same company.

No, some investment company came and bought Game, keeping some stores branded Game open. All Gamestation stores have gone.

At 4/29/12 07:44 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 4/29/12 06:54 AM, Coop wrote: I'm a professor, why doesn't anyone listen to me?! You can't have 77,777 total statistics, because there are only a few dozen statistics on Newgrounds at best >:( Total Points, yes, but not total statistics.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome *grumbles*
Don't blame me. Blame Byteslinger. I took that straight from NG Logs. I think the correct term would be,'Total Combined Statistics', but I'm no Professor, so don't quote me on that. Anyway it's not that important, is it?

They said that about Istanbul. It's had at least 3 names and look how messed up Byzantium / Constantinople / Istanbul is now.

Now if you don't mind, get out of the angry dome. I need it, since we don't get telecasts of the Snooker here and I love and miss the Snooker. The only time we see it. Is briefly on the News coverage and again that's only if an Aussie is doing well. Bah Humbug.

Snooker Link Learn to Google, old man :P

At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/28/12 08:39 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/27/12 09:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's what happens to someone who slips away. However, those like DHT are not going to fall anytime soon but he's a cool guy either way.
Yeah, even cooler when you pass him ;)
It sure will but I'm like 130 days behind him so it will take a long time.

That'll just fly by. Now, what can we do for 130 days..?

You have friends who like Maiden?
Yeah, I tried to be in a band with 4 of them, plus the pub I drink at has a lot of metalheads drink there.

Yeah, but our pub has gone downhill a little, as the land lord won't allow metal on the Juke box. We pay for it and we complain because he skips the tracks. He'll only do it once to me, as I'll demand my money back.

Liverpool knows how to make a fully equipped shop for card games, board games and other stuff. :P It also comes with a cafe with insane burgers.
ManaLeak is a fully equipped shop, as far as I know. I'm not sure what the deal with Lifestyle express is, but what the heck. Cafes and burgers is a nice addition, though make sure you have card sleeves, otherwise the cards will get greasy.

I've played cards for many years. Playing snooker at a club that serves burgers is a bit of a pitfall, especially if you handle one of the balls with greasy fingers as well. Grease and baize does not mix.

I've made new decisions regarding the set. What I'll do is pick up an intro pack and learn more things that way.
That sounds like a good idea. Learn as you go, that way, you can learn to hate rule changes, like I did with Infect >:(

I'm sure Gagsy will volunteer for that :3

At 4/28/12 06:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: No Coop, you're getting it wrong. It's me you should worship.

Happy 8 years on NG!
Is it your 8th NG Birthday? No, so worship me, dammit!

Playing the race card? I never though I'd see the day.

At 4/29/12 11:26 AM, LegolaSS wrote:

It's Pico Day today (30th April), not the 29th.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-30 08:35:22

Listening to:

AC/DC - Back in Black. Definitely good to hear once in a while.

At 4/29/12 02:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's what I've been saying about the site. Facebook is worse for the changes, though.
Yes, but I never spent too much time on Facebook, so I don't care about changes there in the first place.

You're lucky on that. Sadly, I've adapted myself to the timeline layout. I'll give it credit for making it easier to look at past posts but that's about it.

Booooo!

And seeing as we're both me, you're shit outta luck.

Basically, it uses cards to search out land cards either in the hand or on the battlefield tapped. The faster way to spam out land cards is a key to summoning the heavy hitters. It's a really good deck I'd say.

At 4/29/12 06:58 PM, gamejunkie wrote: You may not have as many sta......points (don't wanna piss Prof. Coop off, again) as me, but in my eyes your still just as FUNKY.

STAT! STAT! STAT! STAT! STAT! STAT! STAT!

At 4/30/12 07:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: It sure will but I'm like 130 days behind him so it will take a long time.

No no no, you have to consider how often DHT deposits and for most updates, he does go without missing a single deposit.

Yeah, but our pub has gone downhill a little, as the land lord won't allow metal on the Juke box. We pay for it and we complain because he skips the tracks. He'll only do it once to me, as I'll demand my money back.

In that case, your pub is utter shit.

I've played cards for many years. Playing snooker at a club that serves burgers is a bit of a pitfall, especially if you handle one of the balls with greasy fingers as well. Grease and baize does not mix.

Pah, playing cards at a cafe that serves burgers, chips and other things is even better.

If she knows how to play Magic.

Do you honestly expect anything else?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-30 12:23:07

At 4/30/12 08:35 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/29/12 02:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's what I've been saying about the site. Facebook is worse for the changes, though.
You're lucky on that. Sadly, I've adapted myself to the timeline layout. I'll give it credit for making it easier to look at past posts but that's about it.

I never got the hang of social networks, to be honest. There are a bunch of them out there. For example, StudiVZ is pretty big in Germany, it's a place where Students of all universities can register and... do whatever you do on social networks. But I never got why I should sign up to this place if I can speak with all my friends face to face, or via instant messengers.

Booooo!

I guess so. But it's still high on my priority list: See a smiling dragon!

Basically, it uses cards to search out land cards either in the hand or on the battlefield tapped. The faster way to spam out land cards is a key to summoning the heavy hitters. It's a really good deck I'd say.

Sounds good. I've lost too many matches because all I ever got was land cards, so it's good to have them all out of the library as soon as possible.

It might backfire, though. One or two "Armageddon" and you're pretty much fucked. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-04-30 20:35:53

Passed 12000 saves

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 00:43:36

Level 36

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 04:12:41

Coop tries to get a few Audio Reviews done this morning, while congratulating:
tally1989: 12,000 Saves
Kevin: Level 36

At 4/30/12 08:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:

My iPod gave me Stormy May Day to listen to on the way into work, so I was quite amused by that :P

At 4/30/12 07:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: It sure will but I'm like 130 days behind him so it will take a long time.
No no no, you have to consider how often DHT deposits and for most updates, he does go without missing a single deposit.

I'm not that fussed any more, as I'm ahead of him :P

They serve good booze and we are working to reclaim it.

Pah, playing cards at a cafe that serves burgers, chips and other things is even better.

Yeah, but that's because you don't like snooker.

Sorry, I was just thinking thrashing you - some weird image of Gagsy clad in PVC and whipping the shit out of your hide

Yes, I'm a D&D player, I thought you were going to bring class into this >:(

At 4/30/12 01:39 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 4/30/12 07:26 AM, Coop wrote: Smug mode.
Well, I know what I'm watching tonight.

Excellent comedy.

At 4/30/12 07:26 AM, Coop wrote: Yeah, that's a bit far. I used to travel to Birmingham, to spend hundreds of pounds on RPG books, but that was before Amazon really took off.
I'm guessing hundreds of pounds overall, not every time you went to Birmingham.

I was known to spend £120-140 in a single visit. That's only 6 or 7 hard backed books, so don't be surprised, when I tell you that I have dozens of books at home. We got 10% discount, for being members of the gaming club, so that helped :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 04:25:05

B/P Rank up to Staff Sergeant.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 07:33:35

Listening to:

Primordial - Redemption at the Puritan's Hand

At 4/30/12 12:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/30/12 08:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: You're lucky on that. Sadly, I've adapted myself to the timeline layout. I'll give it credit for making it easier to look at past posts but that's about it.
I never got the hang of social networks, to be honest. There are a bunch of them out there. For example, StudiVZ is pretty big in Germany, it's a place where Students of all universities can register and... do whatever you do on social networks. But I never got why I should sign up to this place if I can speak with all my friends face to face, or via instant messengers.

I don't even know what StudiVZ is. Doesn't sound that big, though.

Well, maybe not with me then.

Sounds good. I've lost too many matches because all I ever got was land cards, so it's good to have them all out of the library as soon as possible.

That or you draw too little land cards. That is my only issue with Magic but at least it gets you to build up for bigger cards as you should do.

At 5/1/12 04:12 AM, Coop wrote:

My iPod gave me Stormy May Day to listen to on the way into work, so I was quite amused by that :P

Somehow I forgot that was from Black Ice. Infact, I had assumed it was a song from one album I haven't even picked up. Yes, I am missing half of their albums but I at least have the better half.

Well I am seeing as he's kindly taking up a spot for me.

Fight for metal!

You've seen me playing pool. I'm not fantastic at it.

Sorry, I was just thinking thrashing you - some weird image of Gagsy clad in PVC and whipping the shit out of your hide

Oh, that would even be better. Good, no need for the cards, just get to the action right away.

If this is the case, a dragon outranks you.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 07:44:22

At 5/1/12 07:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/30/12 12:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/30/12 08:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: You're lucky on that. Sadly, I've adapted myself to the timeline layout. I'll give it credit for making it easier to look at past posts but that's about it.
I don't even know what StudiVZ is. Doesn't sound that big, though.

That happens when I post late: I forget half of my explanations. But instead of typing long explanations, I just link you to wikipedia.

Too bad.

That or you draw too little land cards. That is my only issue with Magic but at least it gets you to build up for bigger cards as you should do.

Yes, that's annoying as well. Especially when all you need is ONE more land card...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 10:48:30

Level 43. No metal related songs could be found for this level icon.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 10:52:56

With that vote, you now have 20,000 experience points.

Tweet!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 14:09:59

You passed 61000 Saves. Way to go!

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-01 22:10:56

At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: And yet they weren't announced last night.

I hope it's not forgotten about this year even if NG can't afford an award for them it should be still announce for best flash, etc, etc.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-02 04:38:29

Coop prepares for lots of meetings, while congratulating:
VJF Staff Sergeant
Helloween: Level 43. Skeletons in the Closet, or This House is Haunted, by Alice Cooper? Not metal, I know, but...
S-k-y: 20,000 Experience
Auz: 61,000 Saves

At 5/1/12 07:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/1/12 04:12 AM, Coop wrote:

Somehow I forgot that was from Black Ice. Infact, I had assumed it was a song from one album I haven't even picked up. Yes, I am missing half of their albums but I at least have the better half.

How can you forget Black Ice? It's their tribute to Airbourne :P

Speak to him nicely, maybe he'll miss a deposit for you.

Fight for metal!

Yeah, this is the sort of fight that the metalheads generally aren't used to - proving that they can behave themselves, not getting rowdy when hard rock comes on the juke box and then staying calm when we gradually upgrade it to metal. I drove past the school this morning with the windows down, playing So What quite loudly.

Exactly my point, though I wasn't really much better on that occasion :P

Oh, that would even be better. Good, no need for the cards, just get to the action right away.

Well, if you're into that kind of perversion, she could give you paper cuts with the deck.

What's a definition of pain - sliding down a razor blade, using your balls as brakes and falling into a vat of TCP!

No, dragon is race, not class. You can gain class levels as a dragon these days. The fact that you have to have levelled your dragon up enough for your age group to gain class levels is the only mechanic I have trouble with...

At 5/1/12 10:10 PM, reverend wrote:
At 4/29/12 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: And yet they weren't announced last night.
I hope it's not forgotten about this year even if NG can't afford an award for them it should be still announce for best flash, etc, etc.

Yeah, I'm not going to win best user, but it'll be nice to see who won what.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-02 07:42:47

Listening to:

Primordial - Spirit the Earth Aflame

Thanks to:

Coop

At 5/1/12 07:44 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/1/12 07:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: I don't even know what StudiVZ is. Doesn't sound that big, though.
That happens when I post late: I forget half of my explanations. But instead of typing long explanations, I just link you to wikipedia.

Yeah, that helps a lot more.

Too bad.

So, that's it then. No smiling dragons for you while I shall get all the glory.

Yes, that's annoying as well. Especially when all you need is ONE more land card...

Oh yeah, I've had that trouble. That saying, I've got a basic Magic deck prepared so I'll see how well I get thrashed today at the Liverpool game shop.

At 5/2/12 04:38 AM, Coop wrote: Coop prepares for lots of meetings, while congratulating:
Helloween: Level 43. Skeletons in the Closet, or This House is Haunted, by Alice Cooper? Not metal, I know, but...

I suppose Skeletons in the Closet is the best choice. I wouldn't have minded Alice Cooper at all, although I don't know that song.

At 5/1/12 07:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: Somehow I forgot that was from Black Ice. Infact, I had assumed it was a song from one album I haven't even picked up. Yes, I am missing half of their albums but I at least have the better half.

Is it now? *bins Black Ice*

Nah, he can miss those deposits on his own accord or you miss the deposits for him. :P

Fight for metal!
Yeah, this is the sort of fight that the metalheads generally aren't used to - proving that they can behave themselves, not getting rowdy when hard rock comes on the juke box and then staying calm when we gradually upgrade it to metal. I drove past the school this morning with the windows down, playing So What quite loudly.

Well, no issues with that here. Speaking of, I'll enjoy the pub after the Primordial show on Friday.

That's very true. You were failing as well but it doesn't take much to do better than me.

Well, if you're into that kind of perversion, she could give you paper cuts with the deck.

Ouch! I probably don't want that.

What's a definition of pain - sliding down a razor blade, using your balls as brakes and falling into a vat of TCP!

Are you trying to make this as unsexy as possible?

No, dragon is race, not class. You can gain class levels as a dragon these days. The fact that you have to have levelled your dragon up enough for your age group to gain class levels is the only mechanic I have trouble with...

No no no, dragons are indeed superior.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-02 19:59:55

Thanks to
Coops
Odyssic

Total of over 20,000 Medal Points.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-02 23:56:36

Here's one that probably doesn't come up very often: I've now collected medals from 500 different games.

Also, I'm a day or two away from a couple more traditional achievements.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-03 04:33:04

Coop ploughs through old minutes, while congratulating:
Odfyssic: 7,777 Blams
Aci6: 22,000 Total B/P
Decky: 20,000 Medal Points
DiMono: Medals from 500 Different Games

At 5/2/12 07:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/2/12 04:38 AM, Coop wrote: Coop prepares for lots of meetings, while congratulating:
I suppose Skeletons in the Closet is the best choice. I wouldn't have minded Alice Cooper at all, although I don't know that song.

I think it's from Special Forces - one that I bought my brother years ago, but never got a copy of personally.

At 5/1/12 07:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: Somehow I forgot that was from Black Ice. Infact, I had assumed it was a song from one album I haven't even picked up. Yes, I am missing half of their albums but I at least have the better half.
Is it now? *bins Black Ice*

lol

Nah, he can miss those deposits on his own accord or you miss the deposits for him. :P

Oh no, I'm not doing your dirty work for you. Us BBS/Review combo mods stick together!

That's very true. You were failing as well but it doesn't take much to do better than me.

I seem to recall that you were better than me. I must have been ill, or something.

What do you mean, probably? :P

Yes.

Of course they are. Why don't we see dragon politicians, or dragon monarchs, then?

At 5/2/12 11:56 PM, DiMono wrote: Here's one that probably doesn't come up very often: I've now collected medals from 500 different games.

Hmm, I'd say that's achievement worthy, especially as you've gotten so many points.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-03 06:13:34

Level 16 aw yeah.

IT'S GONNA RAIN!

I love getting medals. Total medal points: 31,470

I Never log off.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-03 08:16:54

Listening to:

Primordial - Redemption at the Puritan's Hand. Will be seeing them tomorrow. Can't wait for it!

Thanks to:

Odyssic

At 5/3/12 04:33 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/2/12 07:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: I suppose Skeletons in the Closet is the best choice. I wouldn't have minded Alice Cooper at all, although I don't know that song.
I think it's from Special Forces - one that I bought my brother years ago, but never got a copy of personally.

You probably know I only have two Alice Cooper albums...

Oh no, I'm not doing your dirty work for you. Us BBS/Review combo mods stick together!

You did it before, right?

I seem to recall that you were better than me. I must have been ill, or something.

That is exactly right!

What do you mean, probably? :P

Cuts on my di-ahhh, I know now. Yes, those cuts will do.

Yes.

I have to hate you a lot at times.

Of course they are. Why don't we see dragon politicians, or dragon monarchs, then?

Dragon monarchs? There's me!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-03 08:38:07

55,000 Medal Points

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-03 10:04:38

At 5/1/12 10:52 AM, S-k-y wrote: With that vote, you now have 20,000 experience points.

With that vote, you now have 20,000 experience points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-05-03 10:13:45

After 2.5 years i've finally got myself the Rank: General !

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature